Do you prefer Spider-Man in high school or grown up?

Do you prefer Spider-Man in high school or grown up?

Attached: SpidermanI_05.jpg (500x764, 247K)

College age.

Ditko

i like high school but i guess college freshman also works

high school Peter but he acts like a grown up

Highschool

This

I prefer comics where the characters actually progress.

A grown up who teaches high school classes

You might not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Attached: Spider-Man_IntoTheSpider-Verse_2.jpg (850x581, 97K)

Out of school and working at the Daily Bugle.

This.

>Do you prefer dwelling in the story arc Steve Ditko resolved in his run or moving forward.
Hmmmmm.

Grown up, working as a professor or scientist.

We had decades of teenager and college aged spidey in the comics, and then every single animated or acted adaptation is inevitably based on those eras. Let the guy act like the thirty five years old man he is in the comics.

Senior in highschool when he gets his powers and then college afterwards. Gives enough time for him to be hardcast as the bullied nerd.

He cute

Grown up. Staying in high school isn't fun and doesn't lend well to good stories.

Comics - Adult
Cartoons - High School (Well really I'd love for a cartoon to go from High School to College to adult but that'll never happen)

I prefer a Spider-Man who keeps moving forward.

Also nice to see him become a good friend of Flash.

A 4 season cartoon with a large timeskip each season would be pretty cool.
Set up a plot that builds up and gets resolved in a single season and do that again next Season with Peter at another stage of his life as Spider-Man.
Something like an anthology show.

Depends on who's writing and the medium. Spectacular Spider-Man is great for a high school Spidey but imo Ultimate and Holland's Spidey both being in high school really suck a lot of fun out of their stories.

Grown up... how long the "high school" lasted? 50 issues?

He was out of high school by issue 30 which is why the reverence for that period is maddening

Either in college as a photographer or a young teacher. High School is fine, but Miles fits that niche and almost works better as a high schooler than Peter would.

Attached: 1651B7D8-1FDD-40BE-BCF1-9E8327D6B4C4.jpg (1306x861, 216K)

Grown up, not being manchild and not working in the fucking newspaper. He supposed to be genius level, so scientist or his own company is nice.

I liked Parker industries idea until it became tony stark worldwide level bullshit.
Point is we don’t have many cape characters being middle level entrepreneurs. They all are either multi billionaires, or working in newspapers or jobless.

His high school graduation was in #28, so yeah, that period is even shorter than you thought.

Even Raimi's trilogy had him graduate high school halfway through the first film.

My guess is it's partly due to USM's sucess and partly because some people like Brevoort think youth is the core theme of Spider-Man.

I liked Parker Industries but I love the idea of Peter being broke due to his responsibilities as Spider-Man.

Grown up, I wasn’t alive when he was in high school, I grew up with happily married Peter.

>Halfway
More like 20 fucking minutes in.
>Spectacular Spider-man
"Hello everyone my absolute favorite superhero is SPIDER-MAN! What's my favorite story of Spider-man? Oh I don't have one! I just love the character! Peter Parker is my favorite character! Which comics run do I think is best? Uh I don't really read comics, but my absolute favorite cartoon series ever is Spectacular Spider-man! Greg Weisman is a GOD! I just really love Spider-man! He's such a great character, my favorite super-hero even!"

Grown up, I'll never understand this weird desire by casuals to make him a fucking baby little kid.
Like every great Spidey story involves him being an adult and having a life. Including the movies.

Remember in Spider-Man 2, he had to juggle university, trying to have a social and dating life, trying to make ends meet with a shitty wage job, that was compelling, that's what Spider-Man is all about.

He was only in high school for what, like a couple dozen issues?
You'd think if anything people would want to perpetually keep him as ~21 instead of 15, since that era of Peter's life was not only the longest in the comics but also the most iconic on the screen and in the 90's cartoon.

I really liked the PS4 Spider-Man game for actually having Peter not only out of college but having a real job, but still having to worry about paying rent. It didn't have the stuff from the second movie game with constantly being late to shit and delivering pizzas, but it still felt more like Peter than any comic, movie or game in over a decade.

Attached: The Amazing Spider-Man V1963 #50 - Spider-Man No More! (1967_7) - Page 9.jpg (2013x3056, 882K)

>More like 20 fucking minutes in.

Nope, the graduation scene was 50 minutes in. pretty close to halfway point.

As an adult, it's far more interesting and opens up more storytelling, not to mention seeing them grow.

I'd prefer we just get a small reboot and he gets set back to working as a scientist with MJ and baby May and having to deal with her getting sick and other problems on his own.