Genndy Tartakovsky's Primal

youtube.com/watch?v=0KFyVu514DY
so anyone excited about the new works from tartakovky?i not sure how to feel, i want to be excited but i really didnt liked how samurai jack ended(i also hate hotel transylvania)but it looks so cool and i love prehistoric fantasy,so i dont really know how to feel,i will end up watching it anyway

Attached: genndyseries_lowres.jpg (1000x563, 327K)

Doom with Dinos. Hope they use a heavy metal track.

>style over subtance
yep it's another genndy

Attached: 1530429282957.jpg (236x236, 12K)

It’s a trailer not an episode

>knows literally nothing of its substance
>still complains

Attached: you.png (348x348, 80K)

There better be a buff cavegirl, I don't care if she's hairy.

I love the art style and vivid palettes for the environments
Also that dino stabbing at the ends of the trailer was pure kino
I showed it to my old man and he went wide eyed screaming with joy
Can't wait to watch it

It looks like it'll be great.

>HURRRRR LOOK GUY I PUT BLOOD EVERYWHERE WAHOO BLOOD ZND VIOLENCE IS YOUR PEEPEE HARD NOW?? ARE WE MATURE YET NOW???

If you use the word "kino" unironically than your opinion doesn't matter

My cup of tea, can't wait! Gives of a vibe as if "Fire and Ice" and "Land Before Time" had a love child and the writers snort Tarzan, Conan and Ka-Zar as if it was mad coke! Hope the titular protagonist is some variant of Noble Savage/Jungle/Barbarian hero tropes, my favorite!

Fucking agreed, bring on the metal! Both the music and animation!

>A mix of Heavy Metal with Bongos to keep the prehistorical feeling
Imagine

I'm glad that there's still people on Yea Forums who watch shows out of love rather than spite for other shows

Fuck you, violence will be always great

Can't tell if this is genuine or sarcastic.

Not him, but the issue isn't that violence is bad, it's that Yea Forums acts like it's high art when it fucking isn't

As long as the story is told well and doesn't end as unsatisfying like Samurai Jack, I'm game for it.

Let's be real...you want her to be hairy

I guess it seems interesting? I'll probably give it a shot just for the novelty of it but I'm not the biggest fan of caveman stuff.

Nobody in this thread has behaved in such a manner.

>mfw I unironically love She-Ra and Summer Camp Island, and am also hyped as fuck for Primal
>mfw I get to sit back and watch autistic manchildren complain about nu-males, SJWs, safe spaces, edgy violence and sex for the sake of it, using violence and sex as a stand-in for maturity, etc.

Attached: smug pepe.jpg (499x499, 26K)

Attached: 1557717193438.jpg (1242x1238, 77K)

Based open-minded user

It reads like a /trash/ post, which is the last board on Yea Forums that unironically enjoys things

I really dislike that shitty reverse marketing shilling techniques used today, where the social media managers pretend to be dumb haters or imbecile fanbois in order to generate discussion.

Based

>Posting about how woke you are
>Using the Nazi frog

I like you. You've got balls.

Why the fuck would I be sarcastic? Haven't been this interested in a new cartoon since forever, probably last Samurai Jack season. I love this shit. Turok on steroids, flesh and bone, spear and savagery. If I know Genndy, he will probably through in some lost civilization stuff for good measure and maybe a few horror elements here and there.

CAN'T

FUCKING

WAIT

>whining over a 38 second trailer

Attached: 1556520550434.gif (430x408, 908K)

Fun police fuck off, this is zero autism zone

>Yea Forums reaches a point of critical irony and shitposting no one can tell who's being genuine
That aside I'm actually looking forward to seeing more of this. Really curious if we'll have any voices or if it'll all be grunts and other sounds, could be a neat approach if they did that.

Are you ESL OP?