>8-9 PM — BATWOMAN
>9-10 PM — Supergirl
>MONDAY
>9-10 PM — Black Lightning
>TUESDAY
>8-9 PM — The Flash
>9-10 PM — Arrow
Legends of Tomorrow returns in 2020.
Deathstroke animated series coming to CW Seed.

Attached: dccw.png (500x500, 335K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vrIiPcv4_iY
agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/2019/APRIL.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Crisis on Infinite Earths event will air over "five hours in two quarters", whatever that means.

Attached: D6syM6FXkAMaJVT.jpg (1536x2048, 410K)

So...Batwoman is topping Supergirl.

>Deathstroke animated series
What are they gonna base the story on?

>Still no Lightning Tuesdays
Well, guess I'm done with Flash

>Deathstroke animated series coming to CW Seed
We lost a movie for this

All I care about is...will DCUniverse shows affect/be involved in the Crisis? Will Netflix Lucifer be involved? Will Burt Ward say "Holy such and such"

>Arrow
fuck pedowitz and fuck amell

Attached: hw64hvgpemk21.jpg (3464x3464, 683K)

>>Deathstroke animated series
i like that.

are you insane user? or just trolling? dcu has nothing to do with cw shows.

Batwoman trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=vrIiPcv4_iY

Attached: bwn101e_0193ra.jpg (2700x1800, 372K)

unlike Marvel, DC is smart enough to not fuck everything up by having it "All Connected"

it's CW seed animated like Ray, Vixen, and Constantine

>dc
>smart

Do you think Ruby knew it was a tv show when she signed on or did she just say yes after hearing the words "comic book superhero"?

RIP. See you in aew.

okay fine they were too stupid to figure out how to make it work so they didn't bother

>arrow after Flash
I swear they love trying to get Flash numbers for Arrow. My tv goes right the fuck off after the Flash. Just put Black Lightning back where its supposed to be.

I think she heard the word lesbian and realized the CW casting policy of casting pretty ladies for her to mooch on

ruby looks like an ugly man, disgusting

what do you mean? she's a shitty actress, she belongs to the cw

Attached: 1553187152449.jpg (540x540, 75K)

>ruby looks like an ugly man, disgusting
At least you didn't mistake her for Bieber.

agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/2019/APRIL.html
>236. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 04/18 **#13**
>I don't blame her, but it is still funny every time it happens. This foreign born alliterate A- list dual threat actress got angry with two teens who mistook her for Justin Bieber. Ruby Rose ('This little nugget!' Ruby Rose wishes her 'lookalike' Justin Bieber a happy 25th birthday... after revealing she's flattered to be compared to the singer)

My non blood linked sibling

Why they insist on denying us the most electrifying block in network television I will never know

They are doing theme nights:
>Sunday - girl power
>Monday - Black people
>Tuesday - superhero stuff
>Wednesday -dark gritty reboots of classics
>Thursday- supernatural fujobait
>Friday - shit

They were paired together at first. BL lost too much of Flash's audience.

>The “Crisis on Infinite Earths” storyline will take place over five episodes slated for broadcast in December and January, CW President Mark Pedowitz said Friday – three in late 2019 and two in early 2020.

When the fuck are they gonna cross over Black Lightning and the rest of the Arrowverse?

Hopefully Legends takes Arrows place, I loved that double combo

When Black Lightning isn't getting the numbers they want

Never. BL showrunners consider themselves too 'woke' for the Arrowverse. Bunch of uppity negros.

How can you shitpost from a high security black site Tobias

>crisis of intimate earth is getting adapted
>cw tv thing
I hate marvel. I hope I live to see the mcu crash and burn.

No, we didn't. We lost a movie because of WB's incompetence, and it allowed the CW to do this.

It probably will.

Tobias's second power is being able to shitpost with his mind in any multiverse

Beat me to it

I even read it in his voice

>Deathstroke animated series coming to CW Seed.
Manu gonna be the VA for this?

Probably.

>Deathstroke animated series coming to CW Seed.
I hope it's part of the animated universe like City of Demons instead of the mainline CW verse

>2020
>still no 500 million HBO batman series with five fully plotted out seasons from the get go
jdimza

Fox owns the live action tv rights to Batman that's why he has never shown up on anything else ever

>Fox owns the live action tv rights to Batman that's why he has never shown up on anything else ever
Not even remotely true. They don't let Batman on TV to protect the character.

Oh, I didn't know that. Still I guess I just meant it's a shame the definitive batman live action story won't ever be told in tv show format, bridging the storytelling between btas and the nolan trilogy. Allowing minor and longer term villain with the full rogues gallery and letting Gotham undergo the proper changes.

I only watch the Flash and nothing else and even that is getting to SJW. I think i't time for all of these to die.

>Not even remotely true.
It's entirely true they've had it since the Adam West Batman

>They don't let Batman on TV to protect the character.
now THAT'S not even remotely true

Attached: gotham-series-finale-batman-reveal.png (768x512, 368K)

>now THAT'S not even remotely true
How can you be on Yea Forums and not know the Bat-Embargo?

It was an obvious backdoor pilot. Getting your own leading role series after handful of small movie roles is pretty good career trajectory.

All the CW Seed cartoons use the same VAs as the live action shows.

how can you be in 20fucking19 and not know that that hasn't been a thing for like a decade

And the principal is still there, what's why you're never gonna get a batman TV series. You'll get things that are batman adjacent, but not Batman

That's not true anymore. Superman is a way bigger character and he is now on TV. All embargoes are now dead.

They literally casted Batman for Titans.

Interestingly though, I think Supergirl is the only show actually cleared to use the name "Superman". In the Elseworlds crossover, no one called him "Superman" until the last part (the one that was technically a Supergirl episode), the rest of the time they referred to him as Clark, "Kara's cousin", or some physical description. They even seemed to make a joke about it in one of the other two parts, where a character said something like "that guy is super", followed by a beat, and then started their next line with "man".

They called him "Superman" in a Flash episode later.

CW Seed is the cocktease of DC animation

on the plus side, Legends will probably take Arrow's spot and air after Flash on tuesdays in 2020. I'm cool with that

No to Lucifer
Titans' Hawk and Dove have cameos.
Burt Ward saying "Holy Crisis on Infinite Earths" is in the script. All is forgiven, CW. All is forgiven.

>All embargoes are now dead.

They literally aren't. Superman was only allowed into the CW-Verse because the Superman movie franchise is as good as dead.

None of this is true.

wait.. I thought Arrow was ended

It ends after a 10-episodes run later this year.

aww geez.. I want to like this.. but.. the whole "gurls R bttr!!!" vibe is really killing it
and the whole "batman cowl but with a wig"

Reading anything in Tobias' voice improves everything. Read Martin Luthor King's speech in his voice

Yes, it is true. Fox Television owns the TV rights to Batman. They don't own the rights to Dick Grayson, so the CW signed his TV rights to their network. Their argument was for Batwoman, but they really wanted to lock it down before Crisis, so they could get Burt Ward's guest appearance. Done deal now.

WB Features tried to play the embargo card on Wonder Woman, but CW politely told the executive that they would leak his name as the person who turned down Lynda Carter appearing as Diana one more time. They really had nothing to lose but pissing off an overpaid film executive, so they bluffed their way into approval for Lynda's return.

WB straight told the CW to frack off to their plan for having Michael Keaton returning tho. He was game, but "No Batman on the CW ever".

Clark, Lois and Jon are gonna be series regulars on Supergirl next season.

Guess you'll see in October. Have a great day, friend.

So are they doing the Superman spinoff?

>Fox Television owns the TV rights to Batman
How does that work? Fox just sold their studio to Disney.

That's a streaming service not television

Still a television show.

More like Batdyke, now with more blacked.com characters, diversity, and social justice.

>No or little LoT in crisis

Good they did better this year staying out of the crossover.

Just your typical Hollywood production with a lethal injection of cultural marxism.

They'll be there.

Protect the character from what? It’s not like the tv people could damage the character’s general audience perception more than Zack Snyder already has.

Yeah, it's worlds converging, Robin from titans isnt that big of a star, he and wonder girl are probably big enough characters but no name actors that could get teleported to CW Earth for the finale, if only for the last 5-10 mins when they battle the anti-monitor

That's not how it works.

Shhh, let him dream.

Concept art and synopsis

>The Deathstroke series would follow Slade as his family is threatened by the murderous villain Jackal and terrorist organization HIVE.

Attached: deathstroke_art.jpg (768x433, 82K)

>tfw no Tobias I have a dream speech, but it's him roasting every race for hours.