A kid's show from a decade ago has better writing than a high budgeted series for ""adults"""

>A kid's show from a decade ago has better writing than a high budgeted series for ""adults"""

How?

Attached: FB_IMG_1558013807147.jpg (720x1137, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Tie-a-Noose
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Avatar existed before the memeification of writing by social media, so it prioritised crafting cohesive storylines and completing character arcs in a satisfactory manner over going for cheap "awesome" moments and pandering to screeching fans.

But we never learned Ozai's tax policy.

Azula's descent to madness was pretty swift and was barely touched upon prior. Other than that, It's pretty accurate.

Simple answer?
If Avatar lasted that long, it could have gone to shit as easily. And don't forget Korra (who's still better than GoT's last three season tho).

When marketing to """adults""" presence of tits and violence is more important than a good narrative.

>Badass warrior lady in healthy relationship
I thought part of the appeal of GoT was nobody's in a healthy relationship and it's all fucked up?

GoT has been bad since S2 when they ruined Robb Stark's character in order to pander to women.

>Letting more Yea Forums shit in this board
You deserve a permaban OP.

Even on its worst day/tv/ is leaps and bounds better than current Yea Forumsmblr.

This. Azula just snapped. There was no build up and it made her character worse.

t. Yea Forums

>He is not being ironic.
This has to be the niggerest post I've seen this year. Consider following these instructions:
wikihow.com/Tie-a-Noose

No. Yea Forums is full of GOT, capeshit or shitpost threads. You get the rare two or three threads that actually talk about movies that get archived quickly.

ATLA was lightning in a bottle, I do t think it’s fair to use it as the standard in tv writing.

And Yea Forums you hasve never ending outrage threads and capeshit threads. Comic discussions bately get more than 10 replies, and only modern cartoons get discussions

I find it astonishing one can unironically be this delusional without realizing it. I'm a fan of Yea Forums, but it's slow as shit, just as -if not more - inundated by capeshit as Yea Forums, and lacks any original content generation. Yea Forums literally has better Yea Forums centric threads than Yea Forums whenever the occasional one slips through over there.

Come the fuck on, this is a shithole but it will never be as bad as Yea Forums.

This. Every additional season a show gets exponentially increases the likelihood that it goes to shit.

She was always a power hungry murderious sociopath, those people snap much easier than others.

"For kids" or "for adults" has no definable relationship to quality of writing
also cringe chart even though its right

>Avatar existed before the memeification of writing by social media,
This is what went wrong with Kora.

That comparison isn't enterally fair, Soka never had to go through what Tyrion did. Furthermore your first point is laughable

Yea Forums makes me laugh sometimes. Yea Forumsmblr makes me depressed with how shit cartoons and Marvel comics have become.

In which case they could have made it 3 seasons...

>Important characters saved by plot armor despite fighting against a force that vastly outnumbers them
Avatar is just as terrible as Le Fantasy Politics show. 3 teen benders fucking storming a castle guarded by adult, Earthbender guards who have been training all their lives.

Well they went from having GRR Martin helping write to pretty much being hands off by the end, to busy expanding meow wolf and making fake history texts to care I guess.

They pretty much ran out of time with contracts and shit so they had a million lose ends they had to wrap up and there was no way to do it well. I loved all the way until the last two seasons but the series should go down as a textbook example of what not to do for pacing

That's the media and not the board then

>Slow as shit
Yeah because fast boards like Yea Forums are the beacon of qualiy
>Capeshit like Yea Forums
Yes but that's easy to ignore
>No original content
Does Yea Forums even have a drawthread
>Has better Yea Forums centric threads
Go over there and try to start a Simpsons thread right now

I agree with most of that but ATLA's final battle between Aang and Ozai was just two back-to-back chase scenes, it didn't really qualify as a fight at any point.

Also it should be mentioned that the Lion Turtle faggotry was really bad, came out of nowhere, and exempted Aang from having to actually put aside his childish quibbles and do his job which basically nullified his entire character arc. He still bitched out just like he did 112 years ago, instead of sacking up and being the Avatar. ATLA dropped the ball bad on that one.

Obligatory

Attached: a9w331ea75yz.jpg (960x512, 52K)

See

>NO FUN ALLOWED

>Cross-board posting and flooding is fun.
Maybe you should stay in Yea Forums with your 30 duplicate shitpost threads and occasional cunny threads, user.

Both series rushed shit near the end, tho.

>Azula's descent to madness was pretty swift
>She started going through that path since she was a child, thanks to her mother's preference over Zuko, you can see that in the flashbacks
>The betrayal of Ty Lee and Mai just fed the fire of her madness, and thanks to that she started thinking that everyone was a traitor, like how she did with those old ladies and then to the palace's workers

I mean, yeah, one more episode focusing on her would have been better for the development of her character, but it's not that what we got is bad, forced or rushed, unlike blondie over there.

>cunny threads
Yea Forums-fags would like that considering all the waifu threads here that’s mainly comprised of underage characters

Hubris in writing vs. a group effort

>One of the most vehemently puritan boards accepting CP when it can't accept loli.
Don't project your Yea Forums standards and affinities on others, user.

SNEED

All they do in Yea Forums is meme and talk about children’s feet

Quick! Someone storytime the ASOIAF comics!

this

Yea Forums is bigger cancer than Yea Forums

At this point yes, Yea Forums has passed the crown of landfill board to Yea Forums

Final episode spoilers: Jon kills Dany and takes the black again. Bran sits on the Iron Throne. Arya fucks off somewhere.

Honestly, aside from the first bit, this ending is worse than Korra's. At least Kuvira was a more competent villain than Season 8 Dany or Cersei.

All the people that kept watching this shitshow after the bookfags began sounding the alarm bells in mass deserve to eat this shit ending.

There is literally nothing wrong with this ending

Based

Yeah, and Aang lived! What a bunch of hacks!

>First one is is true.
>Second one doesn't matter since Jaime was all about if he could find it in himself to let go of Cersei and forgive himself for all the shit he has done. Whats bad about this is the retarded execution and the fact he was going to die anyways due to an unnecessary battle.
>Third one is false in both cases since the only good thing about avatars ending battle was the animation. Zuko vs Azula was better when it comes to plot.
>Fourth one is true.
>Fifth one is true.
>Sixth one doesn't matter.
>Seventh one is false because Euron as no build up outside of being dropped on the story to be a villain and is an all around retard who does things for plot convenience.

atla is garbage and out of 3 season the ratio of good/bad episode is abysmal. Zuko's "redemption" is also shoehorned as all fuck after flip flopping 3 time for no reason before the last arc, just to create "twist of the episode" drama.

Meant to say third one was bad in both cases, not that it was false that GoT teleports behind you was any good when its pretty clear that avatars last battle is an spectacle and NightKings battle is just a chopping block for characters to be written off.

This. Ever notice how every show jumps the shark somewhere between seasons 4 and six? It's no coincidence. Most crews spend all the good ideas in the first three seasons, and are stuck struggling to top themselves afterwards

I wish Yea Forums had a drawthread. Drawthreads are my favorite part of the Boards here.