WHERE'S THE REVIVAL DISNEY?!

I MISS MY 90'S KINO! BY BACK THE TEAM AND BRING BACK THE OLD TEAL AND EGGPLANT COLORS IF YOU HAVE TO!

Attached: Mightyduckslogo_930.jpg (249x265, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mYwlXRVWCCI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don’t even understand what this show was about

Its alien ducks that fight evil and also play hockey

Giant ducks from space playing hockey and saving the world. How is this difficult for you?

Lack of synergy, Disney doesn't have any ties to the anaheim ducks anymore.

Imagine they're playing against Vegas and its actual Knights from space

They got money to buy the team back thanks to Endgame

Anaheim isn’t a winning team anymore and Disney doesn’t own the team anymore.

But don’t let that distract you from the fact that the Lightning got swept by a team that never won a playoff series before.

why? it was shit. complete ass. when it came on i dreaded it and wished for more darkwing duck instead

ABSOLUTELY BASED
NOWHERE IS SAFE

Attached: adsf.jpg (1200x675, 89K)

Why do that when you can own a stadium?

Attached: marvel-stadium.jpg (1000x621, 245K)

Honestly hockey in the 90's was based af

What is this lol?

Its a series about alien ducks that fight evil in space while also playing in the NHL.

>yfw they show up as aliens in nuDuckTales

>NHL
I have no idea what that is. I thought this was about serial killer ducks or something.

Its hockey, a patrician sport

They were aliens to begin with, it'll just be a cameo then

Hockey is filled with pussified players nowadays. Too cowardly to actually drop the gloves, so they just look for headshots/cheap shots.

It aint the players that are pussies but the refs.

America and Canada's main ice hockey league

It wasn't even that good
>They rescue Canard from the space warp

Or as a superhero group funded by Glomgold that goes wrong

If it weren't for Tanya's thiccness I'd have written this turd off ages ago.

The show was ok with some pretty good effects/cgi. This was around the time where everyone wanted the TMNT dosh (Biker Mice, Swat Kats).
Furthermore, I would've loved to see a no-season Lockout Arc of episodes in them dealing/coping with that by doing new things in addition to their 'limited' patrols while barely keeping the lights on.

Attached: lockers.jpg (480x320, 49K)

Plus there's the potential for crossovers with nu DuckTales. Maybe even having them work for Glomgold in the black and orange scheme only for them to turn heel.

They could be a team of undercover SHUSH agents. Tanya was trained by Beakley before she retired, which is why Tanya’s so beefy.

This can work in a lot of ways since the MDs have been to various worlds already in their own series while being stars in ours as they try to find to way back to Puckworld.
For all it's worth, it was good for its action, fourth-wall breaks and well-rounded cast the characters and VA's both.

The sky's the limit now that nDuckTales is building its own lore

Sky limits are for those who haven’t already been to the moon.

Pretty much this.
They're doing just about everything in tying St. Canard, Duckburg, Spoonerville and others together from the Disney Afternoon-verse.
I wouldn't mind seeing the new takes on the G2 versions of the old cast and maybe even a mini on them.

DUCKS ROCK
youtube.com/watch?v=mYwlXRVWCCI

I never watched the show but had a bunch of their toys

Tanya absolutely murders my dick. Literal perfect woman

Brains and brawn in a single nerdy package.

Attached: tanya (3).jpg (500x430, 38K)