Teen Titans #30 Storytime

This was actually pretty good.

Attached: Teen Titans (2016-) 030-000.jpg (1988x3056, 994K)

Attached: Teen Titans (2016-) 030-002.jpg (1988x3056, 1.39M)

Attached: Teen Titans (2016-) 030-003.jpg (1988x3056, 1.1M)

Attached: Teen Titans (2016-) 030-004.jpg (1988x3056, 1010K)

Attached: Teen Titans (2016-) 030-005.jpg (1988x3056, 993K)

Attached: Teen Titans (2016-) 030-006.jpg (1988x3056, 1.16M)

Attached: Teen Titans (2016-) 030-007.jpg (1988x3056, 919K)

Attached: Teen Titans (2016-) 030-008.jpg (1988x3056, 900K)

Attached: Teen Titans (2016-) 030-009.jpg (1988x3056, 1.15M)

Attached: Teen Titans (2016-) 030-010.jpg (1988x3056, 1.01M)

Attached: Teen Titans (2016-) 030-011.jpg (1988x3056, 1.02M)

Attached: Teen Titans (2016-) 030-012.jpg (1988x3056, 914K)

Attached: Teen Titans (2016-) 030-013.jpg (1988x3056, 972K)

Attached: Teen Titans (2016-) 030-014.jpg (1988x3056, 929K)

Attached: Teen Titans (2016-) 030-015.jpg (1988x3056, 1.24M)

Attached: Teen Titans (2016-) 030-016.jpg (1988x3056, 1.14M)

Attached: Teen Titans (2016-) 030-017.jpg (1988x3056, 1.05M)

Attached: Teen Titans (2016-) 030-018.jpg (1988x3056, 1.35M)

Attached: Teen Titans (2016-) 030-019.jpg (1988x3056, 1.08M)

Attached: Teen Titans (2016-) 030-020.jpg (1988x3056, 971K)

OH SHI-

And that's that.

Attached: Teen Titans (2016-) 030-021.jpg (1988x3056, 1.2M)

What are they setting up with the eye?

Crush is just being a jealous bitch.

Fuck them all, Damian. They will never understand. Good or bad? Right or wrong? Do these kids even know why Justice League works? Because at the end of the day, if it needs to be done, it needs to be done, no matter the cost because they're fighting for something far more greater than them. Of course you can try to negotiate, talk things out as a good gesture but sometimes it's even pointless so fuck it. Thank fuck Lobo is here and hopefully he'd give them some cold hard insight as to how this hero business works

Yeah, this writer did a complete 180 on Damians personality, Adam Glass hate Damian.

EXACTLY!!! These fuckers needs to die and I don't know why so many people have a problem with damian killing the villains. These kids act like they don't know the world they live in, like do they think we could have reasoned with hitler? FUCKING DUMBASSES!!!

Djinn is Cancer.I agree with Damian. Letting actual murders go free is so stupid I hardly believe K.F et al would go along with it. I miss the Green Arrow Emiko

I miss Damian and Jon.
The Teen Titans are Cancer.

>Kobo's going to beat some cold hard sense into the team
>While beating the gay out of Crush
Thank you, main man

Poor Damian..Teen Titans is a curse.

>Damian quoting Batman

cute.

>The Teen Titans are Cancer.
yeah, I stopped after issue 10, but I still come here to read
All I want to do is go back and read some classic Batman and Robin stories...

i still think about this... damian bby i’m so sorry Adam Glass sucks.

That’s pretty gay.

There's probably more than one gay on the team.

>Stuck on cleaning duty
There is something about that which I find funny, also is Deathstroke 44 out yet?

comes out June 5th, apparently.

>Become the very thing you hate
>Damian ends up becoming the new Deathstroke

Reminder that this is official art

Attached: 1536815626056.png (750x1000, 391K)

>This was actually pretty good.
This entire run has been a pleasant surprise in terms of quality

getting Comedian and Doc Manhattan in Vietnam flashbacks here

>>Damian ends up becoming the new Deathstroke
better than tom king's batman.Tom king has turned Bats into a cry baby..

talk about bad timing

I wish this artist would draw KF as an actual athlete, and not a skinny fat 14 year old couch potato.

Yeah. I'm wondering if the run is coming to an end soon. Even if they manage to deal with Lobo, I don't see how the team reconciles after everything that's happened

Damian is a lonely hero of DC.
Even though many people think it’s Batman, I don’t think that’s the case Batman is dead without his girlfriend Selina.

Damien should just leave with his new hot asian gf.

you still don't understand, Selina left him at the alter! That's way worse than Babs being shot, Jason being murdered, Dick getting shot in the head, or Damian dying!

...God this run is pathetic.
I'm starting to wonder is King just trolling with us now and he's knows what he's writing is pure garbage?

Djinn head is too data damn big cmon editors

I liked it better in Detective when Jim and didn’t hate Bruce cares about his family.

Tomasi is ignoring everything that is happening in King’s Book. Even having Jim, Alfred, and Damian still friends with Bruce.I wonder how long he can keep it up?

This is too over the top and funny too take seriously

Correct me if I'm wrong, but when Green Arrow went Gay for Justice didn't he at least have the good sense to quit the League and form a new team with people who knew what was up?

Lobos drawn way too small he needs more muscle. Im looking forward to the next issue

To be fair all those on the against side probably won't be seen again when this book is done.

>Detective
I wonder when this is on the timeline? before or after Deathstroke?

Atomic skull is reformed with a prison warden job at Metropolis.

>I can't believe the super-regeneration guy is dead

Atomic Skull had NOTHING TO DO with "the Other"

Remind me why did he leave the Justice League?

How many times are they going to do "Lobo but not Lobo" characters? It never works.

BREAK HIM

Attached: the weak should fear the strong.jpg (585x743, 223K)

Damn. It's strange how good this is compared to Glass' Suicide Squad.

Cruch isn't that bad. She has potential

No she sucks.

Nope, see

I think you're confused, that's just more evidence that she sucks user.

False, Japan thought me that everything is better with lesbians. The younger they are the better

>Japan
You mean Western children's television right?

Let's settle on both then, because I can't find the Fate/Illya webm

>But that ends n-
He was gonna say it

>Motherfuckin' Lobo

I think I'm following this comic from now on, until he leaves, that is.

Remember that Lobo is called the last Czarnian because he killed the rest? It seems he wants to keep his title

>Rough chick with a savage streak.
>Gotta be a raging bulldyke, no exceptions.
Fucking hell. This needs to stop.

Anyway, the artist on this comic is pretty shitty with the faces and their insistence on thick as fuck lips on everyone, the ones getting the worse of it being Robin and Kid Flash, especially Kid Flash, like holy shit Flash looks like some kind of special needs dude 9 times out of 10

Attached: Dr Zalost.png (1200x896, 977K)

Thanks for the storytime!

>IT’S PETE TIME

>Lobo journey'd across the galaxy after hearing there was another Czarnian just to kill them
Love his dedication

>Damian never got to make out with the Genie
>will probably never will
NOOOOOOO

>>Damian never got to make out with the Genie
>>will probably never will
Thank god...She is black...
Blacks are urgly..

>So close to getting that 1000y/o pussy
>Get cockblocked by a lesbian
>But maybe-
>Gets further pushed to the bottom by Deathstroke fucking up your plans

Attached: 1557695061777.gif (498x331, 1.53M)

Why not just put the criminals in the phantom zone?

Not everybody has a Phantom Zone Projector on hand

I feel like KF secretly has a soft spot for Damian. Not that he’s gay but that he secretly see him as a close friend despite being crazy sometimes.

Be dis changed the rule so the Phantom Zone is just a pocket jail where criminals in it can legit kill each other. Putting the criminals in there would lead to them dying horribly.

Also Superman would probably notice.

Also what said.

>t 1000y/o pussy
Adam glass is a Pedo.

>also his eye is hurt
>attacked by teammates and get into fight
>now Lobo attacks
Damian is having the worst week

How many DC guys are paedophiles?

Adam Glass and Scott Lobell

Oh yeah, this is all taking place in a few days
Jesus, this is the worst week ever for Damian. Everything has been going south so fast and it's not even Friday yet

Damian doesn't give a shit.
He is not King's Pussy-Batman.

Al Guhl Dna.I think Joshua Williamson would make a great Batman writer.

It doesn't even make sense for Djinn to be against it, she of all people on the team should know the evil that men do, she's got 1000 years and servitude to high profile historic people that reached this status through war and such to draw from to reach that conclusion.
I mean, the entire no killing no matter what thing that infests most capeshit, be it DC or Marvel is just all 'round cancer. It used to work when crooks only just robbed banks and tried to take over the city with civilian collateral at a minimal if at all, now villains are almost all a bunch of mass murdering, raping, drug/arms pushing sociopathic monsters.

Attached: 1554428480890.jpg (620x929, 132K)

>Djinn
Cancer.

>it needs to be done, no matter the cost because they're fighting for something far more greater than them.
Said every zealots, every extremists, before killing a lot of people.

>Said every zealots, every extremists, before killing a lot of people.
Tumblr.

>it needs to be done, no matter the cost because they're fighting for something far more greater than them.
> ~ Damian, moments before killing everyone in Arkham

Why teen-titans recruit a Bratz doll?

When batman does the same, do you complain then?

Djinn, you were captured and forced against your will to destroy and murder the innocent, it's not the same as villains who willfully murder BUT are captured in order to prevent anymore harm. She was definitely being a hypocrite because Damian opened up to you the same. I'm definitely on his side in the grand scheme of things, instead of murdering he's decided to hold them somewhere better than the system. Crush was absolutely out of line so when I saw KF throw her angry lesbian tail through the ground it was such a breath of fresh air since he rarely displays just how strong he is, if he went all out only Djinn would be able to stop him.

No way is Dethstroke dead. Dude got shot in the head and regenerated from his injuries minutes later. He isn't Deadpool fast, probably isn't even Wolverine fast. But his healing factor is powerful enough to allow him to survive fatal injuries.

Like, if they just let Black Mask go, for example, or put him in revolving door Arkham, and he got out, and aided the Other in killing hundreds of people, and the TT had no intel at all on how to stop it, or even that is was going to happen, then they'd be culpable. It's not black and white and only Damian and Emiko see that.

Going full Earth-2 Batman I see. Earth-2 Bruce would be proud.

Attached: the one sane batman.jpg (1901x2922, 859K)

I'm not the only one who thinks that ''b'' looks a little small, right?
Kinda looks like " Loyo " from a distance.

He's been dieting

the authors of these works fail to understand the fundamental rules of the anthology-like setting of comics. it's going to happen more and more as authors trade off writing and old authors leave as new ones take over. it's a shame. the audience is also more immunized against it because unlike other scenarios in other mediums the whole basis of comics is a lack of ownership for these characters.

it also doesn't help that the solution to these messes being made are considered old and boring. edgy, cool and new are what writers want, because if they fall back on telling good stories they are telling old stories and the only element that would set them apart is either good writing, or good art (or both), and that's just too much to ask of no-talent hacks. so when you can't write, and you cant draw or color, you try to create new stories and defy old tropes and you get more and more of shit like the last jedi and game of thrones. big shows and movies get a lot of attention, but the corruption of the basic writing core infests everything from the top to the bottom, and it's a real shame.

Nobo is still alive though.

That was Earth 2 Thomas Wayne, not Bruce.

THE MAIN MAN

He's now more like Deathstroke than he's like his father.

>We're the same, you and I
>Actually turns Damian into him
Jesus Slade, it's a figure of speech

>He's now more like Deathstroke than he's like his father.
Well ..Tom Kings Batman is Gay..

I totally agree.

BIGHEAD

Can the writer FINALLY explain how does LOBO have only ONE child?

Or does Crush has more siblings?

This is the only question that needs answering I dont care who Krush biological mother is

Damian was right.

It's Lobo's daughter bud

Kek

I believe he killer most of his offspring in his solo run

Dat ass

Finally, someone says it

I expected this post to turn into gordonposting

He will always have Jon

I wish he could draw him with normal height pants

Why not just putting the whole world in a bottle?

Here you go.

Attached: 1436406996233.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

You sure that isn't Snyder's Batman?

Because you would either need a big bottle or to shrink the Earth. Both could damage the Earth.

So Damian is going to become the new Deathstroke?

Bendis ruined it with aging up jon.