So any final theories on cleaved?

So any final theories on cleaved?

Attached: 7C8491EC-DBE9-4FE4-AD9C-A97FD583DB39.jpg (512x880, 83K)

>cleaved
How the fuck can you cleave something together?
verb
past tense: cleaved
split or sever (something), especially along a natural line or grain.
"the large axe his father used to cleave wood for the fire"
synonyms: split, split open, crack open, lay open, divide, sever, splinter; More

Words have multiple uses.

Attached: 1554468910848.png (623x1019, 97K)

Star will destroy magic but "cleave" all the dimensions together so she won't be separated from Marco.

Since Mina was shown in the preview following Star into the Realm of Magic and it was also hinted the past queens will appear there too, I can see something stupid happening where Solaria is pissed that Mina doesn't like her backstabbing monsterfucking daughter and ugly halfie granddaughter and forcibly removes her powers or some shit.

It's gonna be dumb if it happens but I can see it. Alternate options are Star somehow getting through to her or her painful death, which are also very possible, but I just wanted to make a quick theory based on what's in the previews while there's still time for that.

What if Mina gets turned into a baby when her oath is fulfilled? Haha

You know the crew must have seriously considered that.

So we’re not gonna get any answers on Shastacan?

hurrrrrrrr it was COMPLICATED

what's there to answer?

Whats there to answer? He was caught his wife cheating on him, had her imprisoned, got rid of her child and got eaten by Globgor.

Why hasn't Marco told them that the Magic High Court were in on it?

And why is the high court so against monsters?
They're all monsters.
Hekapoo is a furry white woman with horns and a flame.
Rhombulous is a green man with snake arms/hands and a gem for a head.
And prime is far from "mewman"
And none of them are from Mewni.

Attached: crazypills.jpg (580x329, 53K)

But the show explicitely said Globgor didn't eat anyone after he and Eclipsa got together. So which is it?

Well you see, they're jerks.

I mean, they even acknowledged that Tom is considered a monster, but these three fucks aren't?
And what, are they really gonna just hand the throne back to the butterflies?
If Star has a tapestry, it means she'll be a Queen right?

So if they're gonna go for some, oh, Moon doesn't get it, but Eclipsa with pass it to Star instead of her own daughter Meteora, then thats bullshit too.

no that was Eclipsa just being a fucking liar as usual
the dance of death literally is about Globgor eating Shasatcan, Eclipsa just doesn't want to acknowledge that her monster hubby isn't perfect

Seems like the show doesn't want to acknowledge that either. Or the show runners for that matter, they won't address it if you ask them.

then why did they make the spiderbite family episode?
Before that no one thought Globgor ate Shastacan personally, everyone just assumed Eclipsa and Globgor got crystallized at the same time
I definitely wouldn't just give away the daughter of a mewman eating monster that's still on the loose, no one is that stupid

because Shastacan was a
RACIST
WHITE
MALE
and deserved canon death by vore.

(not really. That was sarcasm reflecting the mindset of the writers, you see. He was a cool guy and did the right thing. I would shake his hand, as long as he'd wiped off the contamination of Meteora first)

I think one user said it best: destroying magic won't send someone where they're from but where they belong. In Marco's case he won't be sent back to earth but his home aka WITH STAR. Glossaryck is just being a glossadyck

That guy basically sacrificed his own life so no ugly monster abomination could inherit the throne
10/10 loyal as fuck king, his mother-in-law should be proud

Star's tapestry is related to her title and poem (pic related): The Underestimated

She earnt it in Season 3

Attached: 1.jpg (3264x1836, 3.26M)

I knida want Globgor to live

he's well and alive in the tapestry

Star pretty much met the expectations her parents, friends and citizens had of her; block headed idiot who makes poor decisions based on emotions and tends to abdicate responsibility.

Globgor is going to live as he is seen in the final tapestry. His bro River is on it.

Globgor x River (bromance) > Globgor x Eclipsa

Attached: c7c0ee7886925e01ce0207b3aec1a9fc.gif (500x281, 633K)

The tapestry indicates that he'll live. The framing as we reach the conclusion of the show really demonstrates Nefcy's priorities. The kingdom doesn't matter, the people don't matter, the conflict doesn't matter. What matters is where the show leaves Star and Marco.

Is River crying bro tears?!

Remember when River was questioning whether he and Moon having Star was a mistake and he questioned his love for his own daughter?

So was the antichrist theory confirmed as bullshit?

If River just spent some more time fucking Moon's brains out this all wouldn't have happened

Yes, he is crying over Globgor's bad state after he was injured protecting the kingdom.

All his scenes with Globgor this season do more for the mewman-monster peace plot than any of the SJW shit choices Star has made.

He has this scene trying to cheer Globgor up in his bedroom, which is simply heartwarming.

Attached: ced205d5e3fbf3d084062f1e71917363.jpg (735x449, 48K)

Unfortunately. There were a lot of indications that we were headed that way. Personally I'd have preferred a final conflict that saw the existence of reality at stake with the invasion of a demonic entity aiming to claim magic for itself and wanting to wipe out all life within the kingdom, monster and mewman alike. But we went with racism bad, relationships complicated, bad humor pet characters instead. A shame really.

Attached: Demons .png (1604x900, 1.49M)

Remember when River was a fierce warrior?

Like jesus, don’t try making all these real life references, keep it simple

Definitely should have had more children.

What's this "was" shit?

You would think he'd be fighting Solarian soldiers, fighting Toffee and more.
Instead its always, I'll wait here or evacuate people.
His backstory made him out to be a short but ferocious warrior, now he's a cuck whose daughter and wife do all the fighting.

Well there is the need to avoid undue casualties.

Also, other than when Marco remembers he can do karate, why is Marco so weak and scared?

He's 26 to 46 years old and has fought a bunch of shit in the Neverzone, yet he still screams like a girl and avoids fights or gets his ass handed to him.

Marco can't be seen to be more powerful than Star. Especially if Star is in the scene with him.

>muh stronk whoaman
>muh feminism
>muh saw jenny
Jesus Christ, can't we just have compelling, virtuous characters that aren't informed by 21st century American politics?

This show has a problem with stakes. Earth is never in danger even once.

It's a secret reference to Nefcy being cleaved from her creation by Cotugno's blackmail.

star develops sexually and is able to show cleavage.

Keeping it simple is what works best.

River used to kill monsters for fun and Globgor was the same towards mewmans for food. Yet, they found a common ground in their love for their daughters, the will to protect their families and the inner duty towards their people.

That's enough for River to refer to him as "a man" and it's beautiful and powerful without sending complex messages or propaganda.

That's why quotes like this are excelent, as they keep the simple comedy alive and yet let us see the bond and respect between two characters who would have been enemies in the past:

>"River, where are you going?
>"I'm getting Globgor some meat. The man's A KING, for God's sake"
>"He is a vegetarian"
>"Fine, I'll get him chicken then"

Attached: f0a77165f3b7ac08ffecda62185bd089.jpg (735x424, 62K)

There were moments in season 1, but ultimately Star never suffered for her mistakes and things just worked out for her.

What are the chances that if Globgor eats the chicken he'll fly into a carnivorous rage?

Think River will find that chicken Eclipsa was going to use to break him out of the crystal and untie its beak?

they're not going to waste any more screentime on those useless secondary characters in the finale

Doubt that. As River said, chicken is not even real meat.

Attached: 47588db15dfe9af51c419aea5e4855ee.jpg (500x500, 36K)

We saw him fighting in the season 3 finale.

So the reason "Marco Jr" turned out to be a girl was entirely for this episode, right? So that there wouldn't be an implication that Meteora went through Mewberty with only 1 boy around and thus fucked him repeatedly?

Attached: 74434108_p0.jpg (900x1200, 836K)

It's an older, less common usage. But here's an example, from Genesis 2:24

New American Standard Bible
For this reason a man shall leave his father and his mother, and be joined to his wife; and they shall become one flesh.

King James Bible
Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

I think they just wanted a role for Isabella Gomez.

I'm sure that was mainly the reason, but given how tiresome shipping has been among the fandom I'm glad they went through the sisterhood/adoptive family route instead.

Attached: 8bc9e21b1666440751dcdff92d27f109.jpg (640x799, 92K)

Would that mean Meteora sees Marco as an uncle sin Mariposa is a Starco baby?

>So that there wouldn't be an implication that Meteora went through Mewberty with only 1 boy around and thus fucked him repeatedly?
God, I wish that were me

That would indicate that Solaria had any good bone in her body.
And Solaria is the real villain of Star vs overall.

I suppose in the end we're lucky this show isn't popular enough to actually spawn a spinoff of these two, because it would inevitably stick them into a love triangle.

Attached: pyifqxz5phv21.png (806x1200, 832K)

Solaria is a terrible villain, why does she even hate monsters? her monster hate is out of fucking nowhere

Weirdest Mothra movie ever.

She was a violent barbarian, that's why. That and she considered the most important thing in her life being to expand the Mewman territory.
According to that one book about the Butterfly family/royal family, her brother (and Eclipsa's uncle) was actually the coolest guy ever. On one hand a flamboyant dandy, on the other hand the one guy that convinced the ponyheads, Tom's ancestors and the pidgeon kingdom to join forces with the mewmans.
Heck, he only did not become king of Mewni, because Mewni is a matriarchy.

I would watch that

Tell me Mariposa doesn't look like a cross between Marco and Star

Fuck Magic high commission they all deserve to be put on trial and stripped of their power and status

wait. you even want to bother with a trial?

fuck off monster smoocher

You are right Star should just strip them off their power and use lethal force if they try to resist
Keeping them alive is a liability as they have repeatedly proven to not listen to orders and scheme behind the Monarchy's back. Kill them all and Glossyrack too in most gruesome way possible

She just looks like a female Marco.

Maybe after 8 minutes in the Neverzone to fix that.

Attached: tdhjl9bsv3k21.jpg (1081x2459, 218K)

Priorities man! He’s gotta save the bro before smacking down some Solarian hoes.

Let's forgive Heekapoo though, as she saved 3 queens, a princess and a Marco.

Attached: bd40ef1d6bdeebc3901d15a482d7af37.jpg (736x460, 83K)

Attached: 5 More Minutes.jpg (920x6650, 1.41M)

imagine getting a shitton of money for thse unfunny comics and not even being able to use the paint bucket tool properly

Is it even possible to kill Glossaryck?

Attached: 0E44C4F5-E472-4832-8E66-2C6E5CE5AEC2.jpg (660x1384, 240K)

I was really hoping they would use the Neverzone as a DBZ style hyperbolic time chamber to train up. But, it doens't look like they will go that route.

I really don't think the Mina's Solarian army would stand a chance if Moon, Star, and Eclipsa went into the neverzone for a minute and trained up a bit.

Star once literally froze time, and actually just a couple episodes froze a whole helicopter in place. There are spells that can turn off gravity. And the spell with no name can consume anything it touches.
If they went in with a strategy, and were willing to all use the spell with no name, defeating Mina using magic would be no problem. They would just need a little bit of time in Hekapoo's dimension to get prepared. But of course, that would be cheesy and dumb, and not really in character for Star to go along with at this point.

Magic is pretty busted in that universe, and honestly, probably should be destroyed (or at least nerfed).

Drawing is hard

based

Is there a smiliar show to Star Vs airing right now?
I'm not ready for it to end and need something to fill the void

No magic means no Glossaryck

Attached: 960fb93b5d2c3ec8a3659c77c592eed0.jpg (736x414, 48K)

Quirky Guy deserves his own monument

oh yes, i'd like to see Rhombulus stripped indeed

Attached: S4E4_Rhombulus_lying_angry_on_the_ground.png (1920x1080, 646K)

But Marco is a princess too

Attached: Princess Turdina.jpg (282x414, 21K)

We should really thank Hekapoo for saving that sweet boi pussi.

Attached: Princess Marco on Boipussi Addiction.png (900x747, 493K)

>Implying Bork and Grobb didn't fuck repeatedly anyways

Attached: Mariposa and Meteora.jpg (600x800, 75K)

-Mina: Penultimate boss
-Dark magic: Final boss

-Marco is actually bleeding. The black stuff is for the promo only. Possibly stabbed by unicorn or shot by a magic bolt.

-Magic is destroyed, Solarians & Mina who're dependent on magic are all powerless, resulting into defeat...
-...Also, Mina (despite centuries old) doesn't feel so good, resulting her into aging quite rapidly & become dust.
-PLUS, the glow wounds that Star's friends are healed when there's no magic... Like the madwoman gonna explain shit

-Later, Star "reboots" the magic like it's a PC or something. Again, it's magic: I ain't gonna explain shit.

-Finally, different credits with an epilogue.

there's not much left to strip

on rebooting magic There is a tiny millhorse under Janna's hat, it might be used in some way

And Meteora saw how the first wand was created with her rattle.

Attached: 5ad969a857584ee3868c767e602f9875.gif (500x281, 796K)

i legit smiled when ponyhead got slashed by the solarian sword and her horn broken

Attached: 1540922137648.jpg (181x179, 9K)

What if she turns into a baby but only mentally haha

you can't just turn every problem into a baby

Before he dated Eclipsa, he earned a reputation for eating people. After they started dating, he became a vegetarian for her. I can only imagine after Eclipsa was sentenced to crystallization and/or Meteora was "thrown away", Globgor became furious and ate Shastacan and destroyed Spiderbite village as a sort of revenge.

Trouble is Janna will be sent to Earth and Meteora stays on Mewni. Marco has seen a millhorse enter a wand to power it, after the first time star used the whispering spell. Can't wait to see what happens.

I think the fire was a war tactic. It happened when Globgor was trying to become popular as a warlord so he would be chosen king and spread his pacifistic ideas.

If you check out the map IS BRILLIANT. Monsters are surrounded by Mewni's allies but, if a fire starts in the Spiderbite forest no reinforcements can aid Solaria from the North West (meaning a escape route for monsters without fighting)

It's a top tier strategy with no casualties.

Attached: 9986994581e5b18e3ce2650b221f3e19.jpg (736x1104, 341K)

I hope he killed Jushtin while doing that

Jushtin probably killed himself over having to live with a woman he didn't love in a hellish kingdom full of spiders... all because of his retarded sister and the war nobody asked for.

Attached: ab3a29fb525f389e0cb99c6bbc227b37.jpg (736x981, 93K)

why do tumblrites like jushtin so much

SUPERMAN WHY DONT YOU JUST TURN THE ENTIRE WORLD INTO A BABY?

>tumblrites

What I don't get is why /pol/ hate him. He is the proof matriarchy was a mistake.

Just realized both Jushtin and Meteora have clovers as cheeck marks yet they've both had bad luck in life.
Oh the irony.

Attached: c9f317c220db8f080e69169e8accab2d.jpg (736x993, 105K)

>How the fuck can you cleave something together?
Swing backwards?

stop posting art from that terrible artist

She is doing her best user.
Here, a better Jushtin

Attached: d63c845abe35dfd29b09774861173600.jpg (500x734, 71K)

I wonder what happened behind that whole situation. Near the end of Skywynne's chapter, she wrote about she was excited about her son getting the wand. Then at the end of Jushtin's, it was said that she was very happy about having a girl and that she would get the wand over Jushtin. Yeah, it is one thing that Jushtin "couldn't" have the wand because of the matriarchy, but I wonder what made Skywynne change her opinion on the matter.

I have the same wish, but with Hekapoo

Just watched like 10 episodes today to catch up, I gotta say that the character assassination is getting out of hand. The only episode that was truly great was the one with Ludo.

It was mostly Glossaryck's fault, he didn't give a shit about men

>The Underestimated
>Couldn't even keep the throne for a week
If anything I think they might've overestimated her capabilities.

Still find it a stupid move because Eclipsa considered the throne belonged to Star's family and didn't care about getting it back.

I mean, why should she? She is the legitimate Queen of all Monsters. Just give her freedom to rebuild her husband's kingdom in exchange of her services dealing with Heinous and solved. It's easier to her that way too.

The whole thing works better with two separate kingdoms and a peace treaty (accomplishing Comet's and Globgor's will)
You build good relationships among the two for years without forcing diversity, just allowing free market and travels, and if Star does not want to be queen after 14 years you unite both under one heir (Meteora)

Seriously, it's so much better that way. You could even have Meteora marry one of the Butterfly boys presented in Game of Flags.

Attached: 61526a855dd304ec9a22aaeda70983a1.jpg (600x975, 101K)

Its almost like this show didnt have much thinking in it after season 1. Alfonzo and Ferguson are better characters than most of the current cast.

well Eclipsa needed the wand and book to free her husband

>Alfonzo and Ferguson

No, God please no.
The fucking robot in the Caterpillar universe has more of a personality than those two.

Attached: 8b2e1af78bfff304e70ac13bf5eda93a.jpg (736x999, 84K)

Final theory; _______________________ _____________________ ________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ ____It's shit_ _____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________ _________________________________

Attached: 1553671555811.png (1160x1172, 400K)

Have you watched the past three seasons?

Season 1 is easily the best.

Yeah and there are still the only two characters I can't stand because they represent the shitty nerd humor Disney loves to pull out in real actors teenage shows.

Sorry but the only good thing about that school were the female characters.

Attached: dcd8c709bbfe93dad36b6d13d1d63099.jpg (736x982, 119K)

In the end, Star is going to have Marco with her because its where he belongs: by her side

Marco dies user.

Nein.

Dide, he gets stabbed through the guts. He ain't makin' it.

Its Disney, he'll live.

Alright Yea Forums time to fan wank some ideas, what do you think will happen, and what you actually want to happen, I'll get it started

>What I think will happen
Star with the Power of some bullshit probably Love or some shit cause of the heart on her cheeks will some how alter destiny and change the tapestry with all ending in a happily every after sappy shit.

>What I want to happen
Marco will realize that destroying magic is a bad idea, because he will LOSE everyone magic associated from the Hekapoo dimension he developed friendships with. So he will fight Star as an Unwilling antagonist.

I'm pretty sure Glossyrack has a plan to save the Magic.

Attached: oLQD7Gt.png (702x686, 458K)

He's got some nice thighs

>I'm pretty sure Glossyrack has a plan to save the Magic.

Attached: Star.vs.the.Forces.of.Evil.S04E18.Mama.Star.Ready.Aim.Fire.1080p.WEBRip.AAC.2.0.x264-SRS.mkv_snapsho (1920x1080, 152K)

What is with the MAGIC world being corrupted? is it left overs from Toffee or is it Eclipsa using dark Magic? I seriously am lost here, any one got any answers?

It's the dark magic. Toffee's finger and Moon's arms were both infected by Eclipsa's dark magic.

rewatch the ep where Star finds Moon in the magic realm

Thank.

Wouldn't they qualify as spells/magic constructs and not monsters? Mewmans dont fear magic.

You really think they were going to have racial segregation be the solution to the conflict?

you can make the argument she saved 3 queens, 3 princesses, 3 kids, and 4 people over the age of 40 technically.

Unironically yes. Hate to bring /pol/ shit into this (especially since I'm normally something of a leftist myself), but modern race-obsessed leftists cannot even keep their ideology self-consistent.

>evil mewmans are racist and should be segregated from monsters for the sake of monsters
>evil mewmans are racist for wanting to be segregated from monsters

reminds me of this, if you just replace a few words.

Attached: tmwts.jpg (550x4229, 290K)

There's a simple way to checkmate a feminist user: Women can't be rapists

what if a girl forces you to take viagra and then jumps around on your dick?

They let you out of jail olga zajac?

She's my role model

Im baby marco with wheels!

It's kinda weird. In the Proto-Indo-European language, the two meanings of cleave were different words: gleyb meaning “to stick” and glewb meaning “to split”. In all other Germanic languages they stayed 2 different words (like Kleben and Klieben in German) but in English they both changed into “cleave”. That became pretty confusing, so they started using “to stick”, which means being sharp / to prick, for one of the meanings of “cleave”. The worst possible choice for a new word because sticks, being long pointy objects, are both associated with splitting things and with building things (“sticking” stuff together). Ofcourse they chose the least logical one.

Attached: [star butterfly intensifies].gif (268x209, 1.11M)

You can't rape someone who's libido never dies

Attached: 3ce.gif (500x375, 586K)

Something tells me that Nefcy will use the King James Bible's interpretation of cleave

Thanks for the explanation

>t.never been stabbed in the guts before
At worst he’d need some surgical repair.

Monster Arm will heal him out of desperation for survival.

>Monster Arm comes back
>he's a good guy now because it'd be racist if he was still evil

what if it's a really ugly woman

You must be confused, user. Steven Universe is the one who is the Antichrist.

Thats what alcohol is for

Attached: 7082F3E0-82D8-4F84-8D38-D8637BF3F66A.png (1280x720, 499K)

EVERYBODY LOVES SOMEBODY SOMETIMES
>*Aku laughter intensifies*

Attached: 1557674223606.gif (600x338, 2.6M)

In some cases a parasite will protect its host to also save itself

What blackmail?

Some greentext that Cuntugo has a sex tape of Bobby cucking Nefcy

A man of tastes

Because nobody has ever survived getting stabbed in the stomach.

Yare yare daze

god I never get tired of these

*laughs in Star*

Attached: 1510009107290 (2017_11_19 19_55_56 UTC).png (955x836, 856K)

Hope we'll get all Butterfly forms in the final battle.

Attached: c8b32a84ab5779fce35bfcc65b16e731.jpg (735x646, 69K)

>implying her blackmail isn't my dream porno
She should just release the tape with the DVD extras.

I like how Meteora can go from perfectly reading the room, to not giving a flying back about what's going on in a matter of seconds.

It's funny because she is like that dog in the burning house meme.
"This is fine"

Attached: 8a67600d440910c6371c1c49d8a73cf7.jpg (736x414, 71K)

This last season is worth to watch?

There are both extremely good and extremely bad episodes. It's like they can't find a middle ground.

But I'm happy I've watched it due to the good ones like Meteora's lesson, Cornonation, Mama Star, Here to Help, The tavern at the end of the Multiverse or Gone Baby Gone.

Attached: 360105c6cfd04a08e36149497e4c7009.jpg (735x381, 38K)

In the end, yeah. You probably won't really like 30-40% of it but it's enjoyable overall.

Honestly as a whole Star vs was enjoyable.

It certainly was.
The ride was wild and fun.

Attached: 87eeb195650732449bdde93858141a65.jpg (735x1040, 78K)

Sure was, won't deny that. It's got a lot of flaws but if it was really that bad then I wouldn't still be here. Will miss it when it's gone.

True, the ride was quite unpredictable but it was fun and so was the shitposting. From the River poster to foot fag, Broly to Based Akuposter, and even cinnamon and mtn dew.

Nothing in life is flawless, and that's just how i like it.

I was talking to a friend about the show and the PV suggests him Meteora is a Necromancer.

>Green magic.
>Manage to achieve inmortality through stealing youth.
>Her passive ability is soul eating, which she can use to grow and become more powerful, even without training.
>Killing spells don't work on Meteora, just cause her to be reborn and erase everything related to the old unsatisfactory version of herself.
>PV has her diping down, the whole place being covered in fog, and dead queens coming from it.
>Necromancy runs in the blood as Skywynne resurrected the dead.

What if Glossaryck's training is for Meteora to summon spirits of past queens and use them as soldiers against Mina?

Meteora, the Necromancer, is a cool title

Attached: 1edfbb278598944ea7f134d1625e097e.jpg (303x335, 27K)

Goddamn necromancy, the only conjuration i use are Bound Weapon spells

Why the fuck is she Star the Underestimated?

Literally every magic user worth their salt has looked at her and gone "We've never seen a Mewni Princess this fucking good at magic, she is literally writing her own spellbook and her magic is crazy powerful."

Attached: Starbaby.jpg (987x1024, 76K)

I really love how the crew never bothered to address how horrible this was for her character arc.

there is not enough alcohol in the world required to rape jess philips

Never underestimate the potency of Don Julio and mezcal.

Ferguson is a prince amongst men

yet nobody has ever been scared of pissing her off, and she's had countless powerful people try to manipulate or control her or otherwise dismiss any possibility of her accomplishing anything on her own

Crescenta had a whole library of her own spells

Her notebook of spells was pretty much forgotten after Season 2.

She's not "good" at magic. She's wildly undisciplined, but has tons of raw potential. It would be nice to know why though.

She said it as a joke in season 2, but the show runners decided to play it seriously later.

Star is just Nefcys self-insert, of course she would feel that she is "Underestimated"

Attached: download (25).jpg (300x168, 10K)

Solaria's only good bone in her body is that she really loved her daughter.