What are some essential BoomerCore Comic Book issues?

What are some essential BoomerCore Comic Book issues?

Attached: 34a4472199c35bf536bcf54ee7a0fcf5.jpg (750x856, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ug_JdOQDxwY
youtube.com/watch?v=8Pa9x9fZBtY
youtu.be/HT4RainY-lY
youtube.com/watch?v=PaEFYHtXXkQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Boomer as in born in the 50s? idk what that word means anymore

Spawn. All of it.

Boomers are pretty based ngl

The first Helloween album is fucking incredible.
youtube.com/watch?v=ug_JdOQDxwY

Yeah people have really been stretching out that term. I've seen it applied to people in their early 30s here.

And what's with the Monster energy drink connection? I've never seen older dudes drink that stuff. It's always college men in my area that buy the stuff.

Attached: Dd_FHnkU0AAXYY0.jpg (623x623, 38K)

/fit/ added that bit. Supposedly middle-aged gymrats are big consumers of the sugar-free variety of Monster. God knows why.

Anything written by Frank Miller

It was originally a forced meme by some faggot who I swear to God was pushing Monster. I've never seen old people drink it either and basically associate it with teens/college students.
Then people started to use the term to distinguish between Gen Z and everyone else, with Gen Z being called "Zoomers" and everyone else being referred to as Boomers.
Now I've even started to see people born in the 00s called Boomers and it seems to be associated with the mentality more than anything.
It's a retarded forced meme either way and it's bizarre to me that people shill Monster for free because it's le epin maymay

Attached: For use when the boomer meme is posted.png (1408x3352, 1.22M)

no sugar=must be healthy

according to boomers

its a forced meme that was spammed a year ago. "OMG SO 90s" fags latched onto it and started parading around with the meme especially on Yea Forums

Reminder: Boomer means anyone older than you or the assumed company. Zoomer is anyone younger than you or the assumed company.

This has been an announcement from the meme police.

30 year old boomers are a subset of generation y who enjoy things associated with boomer culture. 70s rock, mowing the lawn at 8 o'clock saturday morning, classic american muscle cars, big adventure bikes and so on. Originally it started out mocking them, but lately they've just embraced it and ran with it.

jericho never drew a ding-dong diddly dime you bulbasaur

Because it's fun.
I'm sorry you're a tranny who has no idea what "fun" means in regards to anything other than dilating.

The boomer meme really doesn't apply to comics because Golden, Silver, Bronze, 80's, Vertigo, etc. comics are wonderful while 99.9% of modern comics are complete and utter shit not worth the paper they're printed on.

youtube.com/watch?v=8Pa9x9fZBtY

Attached: boomer.png (1876x1200, 80K)

Mark Knopfler is an extremely underrated guitarist

>70s rock, mowing the lawn at 8 o'clock saturday morning, classic american muscle cars, big adventure bikes and so on
all based

>Because it's fun.
Literally the """""""""rationale""""""""" that has murdered this website.

I absolutely hate all of his music (not my style) but it's impossible to not acknowledge that he's a master player. That thing where he does vibrato on the entire chord in Sultans of Swing is awesome.

Maybe you should try reddit, they take everything seriously over there.

oh you're back.
don't you have summer school classes to be attending user?

Boomers suck, but all this stuff is okay.
youtu.be/HT4RainY-lY

>BOY, I SURE HATE FUN, AND MEMES, AND POLITICAL INCORRECTNESS, AND 4CHANNERS
Great.
Fuck off, tranny.

God /fit/ is cancer

My boss who's in his fifties has trash bags full of those white monsters weekly.

have sex and come back when you've mowed some lawns

>Maybe you should try reddit,
The irony of a "Because is fun" faggot telling people to go to reddit when that mindset of replicating memetic shiposts ad nauseam to feel included in the herd is core reddit thinking isn't lost to me.
Are you going to post wojaks or frogs now? School us on how this place never had conversations or creativity and was always a shit heap because that is what your YouTube videos told you?
>4CHANNERS
But none of you retards were ever 4channers, your kind have always been 4channelers.

It clearly does apply since the meme basically means people who go "old good new bad", which is exactly what you're doing

But "old good, new bad" very much applies to comic books. Pretending like it doesn't is just ignorant.

>If you don't subscribe to my personal opinion your ignorant

Attached: Identities-martin-jefferson.png (272x525, 110K)

Yea Forums is easily the most obnoxious fucking board on Yea Forums now. What happened?

>It's another Yea Forums being uppity fags episode

>

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)

>defending the modern comic book industry
Fucking Yea Forumsmblr

It's not a meme if it's objectively true. Saying "rap isn't real music like classic rock" is a boomer meme. Saying "sonnets were far better in Shakespeare's time than they are now" isn't.

/pol/ and Yea Forums overstayed their welcome and never left.

i give it another year or so before neo-Yea Forums transitions into Yea Forums lite

>If you don't subscribe to my personal opinion your ignorant
4channel in a nutshell
These kinds of faggots are the same retards that believe:
>What does /board/ think about this?
Means:
>What is the consensus?
Instead of is original meaning of:
>What do you anons think?
This is the destiny of every high traffic board.
There will come a point when they will be the only ones left and ask themselves why there are no good threads.

Arigato, kohai.

Kingdom Come

It is though

Attached: Wd2qqe1_d.jpg (640x448, 52K)

Post boomer kino
youtube.com/watch?v=PaEFYHtXXkQ

I tried the monster zero energy stuff recently.

I was surprised at how not-terrible it was.
Also monster zero isn't sweetened with splenda. It's sweetened with erythritol. Which is technically a natural sweetener, similar to xyletol.
Xyletol should sound familiar because it's the sweetener that's found in trident that actually fights and kills plaque. Whereas sugar promotes decay, xyletol actually helps prevent it.

However there's been no link to erythritol having the same effect, I'm fairly certain at the very least it doesn't promote tooth decay.

top kek why is the statue of liberty always in kellys art

Attached: kelly.png (1200x852, 859K)

Anything published before 1990. It's where the masterworks are.

anything from crisis to flashpoint

Attached: coie.jpg (360x360, 53K)

Post crisis Batman is GOAT