Why does Marvel hate him so much?

Why does Marvel hate him so much?

Attached: 0E53AE70-7114-4DBD-A9A9-B9A296FDE571.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Because he was right. ||^)

He’s getting brown teen pussy, they love him

He's a filthy Mutie

yfw they both get honor killed

>White male leading the X-Men since forever
They ruined him with their writing and now, they're punishing him for it.

>white
>based
>redpilled
>heterosexual
>hates niggers and jews
I wonder

I will not tolerate you trying to slander based Scott as a racist. He’s just a mutant supremacist is all.

>that time bendis did a story involving time travel and tried to make scott out to look like the bad guy
>story ends with scott taking full responsibility even though he had nothing to do with it
>tfw scott is so right he defies the intentions of the writers
>that time beast brought the o5 from the past to show scott he was wrong
>then later admits that scott was right
>a writer literally has to have him say he's wrong without actually showing why
Being right is his fourth mutation. The third one was making psychics wet just by being around them.

>white
>hetero
>Chad
>sticks to the rules
>took Jean's virginity, fucked Emma Frost
>Mutant (Racial) Supremacist
>son is a GigaUltraChad
Gee user, I wonder why...

He is not a mutant supremacist, he is mutant nationalist. It's not that he thinks mutants superior as much as he WILL ensure the survival of his race and a future for mutant children, and whoever stands in his way can get fucked.

>ywn be an Elite Mutant in Fuhrer Cyclops' Mutant Utopia
Jdimsa.

Attached: 1557309154123.gif (500x279, 1.8M)

These days being a white male is the worst sin.

NO is not.Not 1%.

Does Cyclops have any non-mutant Friends?

Kamala

This but unironically

>he is mutant nationalist. It's not that he thinks mutants superior as much as he WILL ensure the survival of his race and a future for mutant children, and whoever stands in his way can get fucked.
That's literally magneto's motivation and characterization and has been for decades.
No wonder x-men are in the shitter, they have given the main antagonist motivation to the most relevant superhero.

Well no. Mags is really into that whole homo superior business. Cyclops is more of an isolationist, he doesn't give a single fuck about what humans do or how they govern themselves as long as they stay off his lawn and leave his people alone.

>stay off his lawn

Attached: 1537731942423.jpg (627x456, 334K)

>yfw you realize the X-Men are better standins for Nazis and EthnoNationalists, depending on the fraction, than fags and nogs
Rly mks u thnk...

Attached: Wha-.jpg (341x368, 77K)

Really? Because I think the whole "getting decimated and gathering your peoples to form a new ethnostate" kinda sounds like the some other group that is vaguely related to the whole WW2 thing.

...Well, when you put it this way.
>Muties and Kikes are inherently dangerous
>they undermine their host nation
>they always scream "muh"
>they are trouble than they're worth
Fuck it, I'm back on the Purifier train.

Attached: purifiers.jpg (711x498, 113K)

Amen

Attached: Kamala.jpg (1520x2758, 1.23M)

that's the difference between when he's portrayed as a villain or an anti-hero.
But the main ideological different was that he was an isolationist, while the x-men wanted mutants and humans to coexist peacefully.
By having the x-men be the ones who want mutants to be isolated you're left with the only threats being humans who attack them or want to murder them, hence the current rut, where they're stuck in a loop of being threatened with extinction.

>..Well, when you put it this way.>Muties and Kikes are inherently dangerous>they undermine their host nation>they always scream "muh">they are trouble than they're worthFuck it, I'm back on the Purifier train.
You are a idiot.

Suck my RoboCock Mutie.

Attached: William_Stryker,_Jr._(Earth-1610)_from_Ultimate_Comics_X-Men_Vol_1_16.jpg (827x913, 89K)

Yah, it reminds me of whites being discplaced from their ancestral homelands by invading hordes, and trying to band together. Kinda like what's happening now...

>me of whites being discplaced from their ancestral homelands by invading hordes
What?
>Kinda like what's happening now..
What?

ah yes white people deciding to have less children and willingly voting for continued immigration in their democratic countries is literally the same as the holocaust

>Cyclops is more of an isolationist, he doesn't give a single fuck about what humans do or how they govern themselves as long as they stay off his lawn and leave his people alone.
Cyclops actively recruits human sympathizers. There just fucking aren't any in current Marvel writing.

Even Cap's like, yo you gotta let those corrupt cops abuse those underage mutants. You can't be hitting cops, bro.

>Even Cap's like, yo you gotta let those corrupt cops abuse those underage mutants. You can't be hitting cops, bro.
What the F?

Marvel has no fucking idea what to do with mutants. This is in part due to status quo really dicking mutants over, in part due to Marvel deliberately shitting up their stories over movie rights, and in part due to Marvel being incompetent as fuck.

Attached: avengers go to hell.png (2082x4800, 3.7M)

Every non-mutant superhero is written awfully in an X-Men comic, the Avengers are basically the gestapo whenever they show up.

hey, i want to read the rise adn fall of cyclops. who has a reading list?

Everyone should recognise this comic.

Attached: avx2-14.png (988x1500, 2.22M)

>Every non-mutant superhero is written awfully in an X-Men comic
Maybe if they were actually depicted giving a shit about mutants in their comics, writers would have actual have something to work off of for writing them as supporting mutants.

I didn't see Cap starting a Civil War over the mutant registration act.

It lost steam halfway through, but the first couple of issues were legit 10/10. But Illuminated had the much better idea for the ending.

Attached: 1505675499887.jpg (1200x1845, 909K)

What is this comic you've posted? I've seen Muh Phoenix but I don't know this one.

Illuminated comics. Iirc they were doing an Illuminati parody, and this page was from a tie in.

Cheers, mate.

Eh, I enjoyed it the whole way through, though I admit the first couple were the strongest.
The problem was the middle issues became too dialogue heavy, most definitely a fault of the actual comic itself.

Mags himself confronted him about this, Cyke's response was "I'm nothing like you, I'M WINNING!"

Cyke was under the influence of the Phoenix though.

_donald