Kevin Feige MCU questions answered

Here is a list of all the interesting/insightful reveals from the Feige AMA. These are purely about the MCU and it's future

>We will hear details on Phase 4 “SOON ENOUGH”

>The Disney+ shows will weave “TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY” into the film universe

>Nothing was mentioned about existing Marvel TV series in the entire AMA (which leads credence to the theory that they are essentially non-canon, and Kevin will get proper creative control over all the new Disney+ shows)

>THERE ARE PLANS to reintroduce The Ten Rings and the ‘real Mandarin’ from Iron Man 1 and One-Shot “All Hail the King” into the future MCU

>Some Marvel characters that he’s loved for many years that are heading to the MCU “SOON”

>There is potentially more cool Hulk stuff coming in Phase 4 (similar to the cool Hulk stuff from Ragnarok, IW and EG)

>The MCU is planned specifically 5 years in advance, with a general plan extending “much, much further”

>They are looking into new and “fun” ways to explore the world of the MCU similar to the Marvel One-Shots

>He loves bringing back characters that people think they’ve seen the last of

>It is all but confirmed that Hulk (“Smart Hulk”) ensured the safety of unsnapped people when he brought them back (aka people in planes when they were snapped etc)

>Cap was always worthy of Mjolnir and was simply being polite in AoU

>Stan Lee read the story of Endgame but not any cut of the film before his passing

>They began discussion on adapting the Infinity Gauntlet saga in 2012, decided to do it as 2 films in around 2014, and started story specifics during the production of Civil War (2015ish)

Attached: 5nb3wtjxgdy21.jpg (640x733, 109K)

It was time to stop going to the movies anyhow. Now I have a good reason to get out.

>no RDJ Iron Man
>no Evans Cap
>no Scarjo Widow
>Thor’s entire character derailed

I’m not interested in MCU past this point. It was a fun seven years though even with the ups and downs.

Hulk did nothing cool in IW and EG discounting the snap.

>>Cap was always worthy of Mjolnir and was simply being polite in AoU
I still like to believe that the reason he couldn't pick it up was because he didn't tell Tony that Bucky killed his parents.

>>Some Marvel characters that he’s loved for many years that are heading to the MCU “SOON”
I'm hoping this means Nova.

>The MCU is planned specifically 5 years in advance, with a general plan extending “much, much further”
Sure explains why Captain Marvel was literally forced into Endgame last minute.

Would have been more interesting.

They've were constantly reminding everyone at every possible chance they got about the fact they were making a movie for her since 2013.

Did he clear up the Cap timeline fiasco?

There weren't any fights where it would have been useful for him to grab it and use it? Fuck man, these are battles where lives are at stake, and you're being polite when you're as good if not better with that thing than Thor?

>THERE ARE PLANS to reintroduce The Ten Rings and the ‘real Mandarin’ from Iron Man 1 and One-Shot “All Hail the King” into the future MCU

Kinda too late for that now.

Possible Doctor Strange Villain, I am guessing

I would say Shang Chi

I mean Thor fucked off of Earth after AoU until Infinity War.
Thor lost Mjolnir in Ragnarok.
There wasn't really a chance for Steve to use the hammer until Endgame

Thor kept hold of the hammer for most of AoU, except for when Vision used it I guess

Being planned doesn't necessarily mean it'll end up good.

Feige is super into Cosmic stuff from what I've read about him and Gunn said he read Annihilation. Wouldn't be surprised if he was planning something with Rich.

YES!!

Attached: 1557970076097.png (1456x394, 63K)

Based

>reintroduce The Ten Rings and the real Mandarin
>No Iron man
That's gonna be interesting

Attached: HailHYDRA.jpg (500x333, 31K)

Cool.

This theory makes no sense. The weight of this secret could have been an issue, but he came clean because he had no other choice. He didn't reveal the secret on his own accord he was essentially caught in the lie, not really a worthy trait.

Also Whedon said way back after AoU that Cap was always worthy so its not a stretch.

>>THERE ARE PLANS to reintroduce The Ten Rings and the ‘real Mandarin’ from Iron Man 1 and One-Shot “All Hail the King” into the future MCU

boooo

This, they also had planned the inhumans and other shit that got canned

>retards still falling for the other shows not being canon meme

seriously you fuck wits have been S E E T H I N G for like 10 years now give it up

Glad this bullshit theory is debunked by Feige, Russos and Whedon.

And that's how you know they had one answer but it wasn't the same as people thought it was so he's a bitch by not telling telling Cap was always destined to go back in time.

If Cap was always going back, this movie would have never gotten approval from China.

He fucked up Thor and Hulk. We tuned in for so many years because the were the warrior badasses we have loved for decades, not the disrespectful shells of characters you turned them into. Fuck Kevin Feige in his stupid fucking ass.

Nice to have this confirmed.

man, a better explanation would have been the reason he couldnt lift it then would be that seeing if you could lift thors hammer isnt a worthy cause thus not worthy.

They need a villain for the Shang Chi movie and they can't use Fu Manchu.

I just don't like this trend of "Hey a bunch of people are speculating this, let's go ahead and say that's what we we're planning all along", like Peter being the kid Tony saved in Iron Man 2. Retconning arbitrary shit is annoying in comics and it's annoying here too.

Nobody asked him about Uncle Ben? Are redditfags that retarded?

I thought this one was interesting

>What was the hardest “sell”, to executives at Marvel or Disney, over the last eleven years? What was the one thing that you fought for most, that others tried to shut down?
>There are always conversations and discussions before a film is made, and for the most part it's been an amazing collaboration, but back when we first started, the two that come to mind from 10 years ago are the casting of Robert Downey Jr. and the decision to make Captain America: The First Avenger a period World War 2 film.

So if anyone ever says "RDJ was on his way up back then, him playing Iron Man was an obvious choice", let them know Feige said otherwise

His convo with ancient one was nice, but yea, we didn't get any cool hulk stuff. Which is disappointing as everyone else got solid moments.

>There is potentially more cool Hulk stuff coming in Phase 4 (similar to the cool Hulk stuff from Ragnarok, IW and EG)

So he's going to be 90% comic relief, 10% useful. Wonderful.
You know, I never expected all my favorite characters to get proper attention in these adaptations, but I never expected the majority of them to be so poorly handled.

Most of them are filthy casuals. What do you think?

Cap was always a polite guy, and never sought to outshine his fellow compatriots. It makes sense, and at worst has the hallmarks of good headcannon.

Thor went in a crazy and much more welcome direction following Ragnarok. Hell, you watch Endgame then try to watch Dark World. Enjoy your nap with the mightiest Avenger taking his warrior badassery way too seriously.

MCU Hulk is way different than any other incarnation. He's filling the role of the Silver Surfer, he's the comedic grounding for Time Travel that you either ride the wave or laugh it off, and he's not the brooding rehash of every other iteration of comic Hulk.
In portrayal, he's the calmly collected grateful foil to Thor's self-destructive despair returning a favor to a very loyal friend. It was silly, but refreshing like shining beacon of hope kind of refreshing to see them go bold and say, yeah even when half the world dies, you can find yourself.
What'd you want, another movie where Hulk goes and sequesters himself away, again.

>You have been involved in producing Marvel movies since 2000, some of which, Pre-MCU, had missteps. What kind of lessons did you learn from those that helped you create this vision of the MCU that is now not only a worldwide phenomenon, but also has been a hit with critics?

>Respect the source material.
>Hire passionate filmmakers regardless of how much money their last movie made.
>Hire the best cast regardless of their current marquee value.

>Why was Jon Favreau chosen to direct Iron Man? I love the movie and think Jon did an amazing job. But he had never done anything like it in regards of scale, budget or genre. What made Jon Favreau stand out?

>Jon Favreau is one of the best storytellers on the planet, and Elf is a stone cold classic.

Attached: c5ab76f1-fc1f-4637-b736-7d427cae1c10-elf-ferrell.png (960x540, 524K)

They weren't retconning anything. Only confirming what we saw on screen and what Whedon said years ago.
It's not on the level of the kid always being Parker. If Cap wasn't worthy, the hammer won't even have moved one-tenth of an inch. But it did. Even a year after Steve supposedly learned Bucky was the reason for the Starks' death.

>Hey Kevin! Do you have a favorite individual scene from any of the MCU movies?

>There are too many to list, but I will say my entire MCU career was building up to that "on your left" moment in Endgame.

I think we all knew that one

Attached: Avengers-Endgame-charge-700x371.jpg (700x371, 38K)

>>They are looking into new and “fun” ways to explore the world of the MCU similar to the Marvel One-Shots

Please no. I already have severe suspicions on the quality of the Disney+ shows, and while the Netflix shows were great they each just got shittier every season, except for DD S3. Even if Fiege and his team have control of Marvel TV this time around I don't know if it's gonna payoff.
At least only make the shows 10 episodes or less.

It's dumb though because he clearly struggled with lifting it and they just retroactively retconned it to where he always could

>he clearly struggled with lifting it
I don't know, I always got the impression he was faking it (possibly because he obviously did have to fake it with the prop hammer).

Well, Honest Trailers confirmed it

He was faking.

Attached: IMG_7955.gif (420x259, 1.18M)

And previously, he could move it.

Attached: IMG_7952.gif (600x250, 3.98M)

>What did you think of Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse?

>Loved it.

Based

Shake to hear about the Netflix stuff being non-canon. Crazy Daredevil almost made it into Civil War, but the Defenders not showing up in Endgame was the nail in the coffin. A 5 min cameo would have been an amazing surprise

People would call him a Mary Sue if this were a woman.

becoming worthy later is much better I think
and you are right

also remembered that if marvel picked up stormbreaker, itd be ok since its not cursed like mjolnir

>What'd you want, another movie where Hulk goes and sequesters himself away, again.

Why does it always have to be either or with you people? Is it really that difficult to elaborate on his mindset without rehashing the other movies or skipping over his development with a goofy throwaway line? I mean, do you not get how goofy it is that Bruce out of everyone is walking around having the time of his life while everyone else is in mourning?

Who do you think would get better use out of it, Steve the almost-normal guy or Thor the Thunder God? It only makes sense for him to wield it when there's two mystical hammers to go around

Feige was based from the moment he said Strange was one of his favourite characters

>

>At the same time that they’re making a Shang-Chi movie
Wheels are turning, and I’m intrigued.

Nah, it’s because they want to keep it ambiguous because they don’t know what they’re going to do to build off of it. If they want alternate timeline stories, they’ll say it was another timeline, but if they want to do stuff involving his and Peggy’s kids in the main timeline, they’ll say it was always a loop.

I always thought it was because he second guessed himself, he was worthy but the thought of being worthy made him question it and since he was literally doing it for a party game he couldn’t lift it.

I liked him getting soul pushed by Ancient One.

he is gold.

>Shake to hear about the Netflix stuff being non-canon.

That doesn't surprise me, but where was that confirmed?

I agree really I think fiege is too occupied with thinking steve always being worthy rather than making it clear that trying to lift thors hammer to see if they can doesnt make them worthy.

>Ragnarok, IW and EG
>cool

that was literally the worst of the worst Hulk stuff wtf is he smoking?

The convo with the AO was basically jerking off Strange though and I love it

Ragnarok Hulk is the best in the franchise.

Honestly Hulk would be significantly more interesting if it is just Hulk and no Banner. Banner is as irrelevant as Donald Blake. But Marvel continues to reintroduce Donald Blake ever few years. Same situation with Hulk, he is most interesting when he is Hulk full-time.

What a trash opinion

I'll agree that giving Thor an alter ego is shit, but you're saying to get rid of the very concept of The Hulk's character.

Stan Lee literately couldn't read for the past few years of his life
Feige is a liar

He probably had it read to him.

honestly I think the general idea was to leave Cap's end ambiguous so fans that preferred either answer could be happy, but fans are obsessed with canons and wikis so the answer they give is a crafted one
the writers say A, the directors say B, both are integral to the finished product and fans of either explanation can point to the one they prefer as valid
Feige knows it'll really piss off some percent of fans, but that the ambiguity will end up being remembered by most as a "happy end" instead of "fucking up 7 years of captain america"

Because watching Banner and Hulk's relationship with each other constantly being rebooted when a new writer comes along is just so interesting! Whatever development they have is thrown out of the window. Its like X-23 going emo... again once she gets a book. Iron Fist going through a mid-life crisis... again once he gets a book. Doctor Strange losing his magic... again and must go on a journey to rediscover it... again once he gets a new writer. Banner and Hulk's relationship doesn't even matter, its just going to get rebooted again.

Attached: hulk thing spread anonymous's anus.png (553x534, 412K)

>one your left
>camera cuts to black panther walking out
>close up black panther nod to cap
>then falcon flies out
one of the few things that actually bugs me about Endgame

This is actually kind of a good thing, though. Thor's original character was boring as shite, and with Ragnarok, Infinity War, and Endgame, managed to establish a character that's far more interesting and dynamic to the point where he's probably the most versatile character in the entire MCU with the biggest potential for growth in just about any direction.

He's going to make Shang-Chi's dad the real Mandarin.

I think it says something when almost everything in the AMA just sounds like damage control.
>>THERE ARE PLANS to reintroduce The Ten Rings and the ‘real Mandarin’ from Iron Man 1 and One-Shot “All Hail the King” into the future MCU
Bullshit. Literally no one is holding their breathe over the Ten Rings or The Mandarin.

>shows, and while the Netflix shows were great

the Netflix shows were trash and they were handled by Jeph Loeb

stupid

and you're even stupider

>Shake to hear about the Netflix stuff being non-canon.

why? The version of Iron Fist, Luke Cage, Misty Knight, Elektra, etc we got were literal Fan4stic levels of garbage.

Immortal Hulk is the best he's been in 20 years, even better than WWH

>Some Marvel characters that he’s loved for many years that are heading to the MCU “SOON”

HERE. WE. GO.

Attached: CycopsWasRight.jpg (179x281, 25K)

What is Spidey swinging from?

The clouds.

They aren't going to get fucked by Loeb and (((Perlmutter))). They're going to get an actual budget.

Attached: imp.png (250x431, 109K)

> which leads credence to the theory that they are essentially non-canon
I mean we all knew it was true but its crazy seeing it confirmed. So basically AoS, the Netflix shows, and the freeform and Hulu shit are essentially fan fiction. Lol and Loeb did AMA but his shit was worse.

> 10 episodes or less.
The shows are 6-8 episodes long.

I think Agent Carter would still be considered canon

It is. The Jarvis actor was in Endgame.

Agent Carter is canon. Feige produced that and made the one shot. The other Loeb shit( AoS,Netflix,Freeform, and Hulu) is non canon.

WWH was trash. Planet hulk was ok

The Inhumans stuff sounded more like Perlmutter's influence before he got assigned to only the TV stuff.

>white-knuckled grip
>hand sliding down
>faking

Fuck Feige. I'm glad MCU is over and loved damn near every minute of it, but bullshit like this is at least not anything I have to have to ever deal with anymore.

Reddit>>> Yea Forums

He dabbed on them kids

Literally an actor with a prop pretending.

>anons laughing at you for watching that drivel and desperately needing validation from the big boys
>seething
you're confused

test

You say this, but you'll be back.

>Captain America: The First Avenger a period World War 2 film
>hard sell

That, is bullshit.

RDJ, I get, but a superhero created for the world war two era who uses his unique perspective on history as a driving force to all his modern-day characterization and choices having his movie be dedicated to the conflict of his inception being anything but a no-brainer?

Yeah, no.

Did it not occur to you that if prop was a set piece that was secured down so the cast could convincingly pull on it without it budging was basically standard practice for any decent production?

they confused the two brothers together

I mean, going by the numbers, Captain America happens to be the MCU's lowest box office so far.

I'm surprised you think it was a hard sell.

Period piece superhero movies weren't really a thing - Kevin would have really had to work hard on Ike to convince him that it would have been profitable.

Well, not Netflix directly, but Agents of Shield pretty much gave up on following the movie timeline perfectly now (last season ended right Infinity War, new season there's no snap or anything like that).

>, but you'll be back.
Not him but I haven't watched a movie since Guardians 2 besides IW.

Do you seriously not see the potential critical and financial ramifications of making a WWII period piece to something for a worldwide audience if it wasn't good? Not to mention nobody really does period pieces with superheroes.

>I haven't watched a movie since Guardians 2 except
Then why did you even try to claim you haven't when you have?

Just get Mark Hamill to play him

Wonder Woman did.

>Hulk did nothing cool

Attached: Pretty cool.jpg (596x253, 13K)

Why the fuck would they wait until iron man is gone to reintroduce Mandarin. FUCK. Ben Kingsley had a perfect modern interpretation of Mandarin and Iron Man 3 fucked it up. I actually like Iron Man 3 a lot, but I cant believe how they wasted Mandarin in it.

>Thinking Cap couldn't sell something like that after doing as many live shows as he had

>managed to establish a character that's far more interesting
>lol look guys, I play Fortnite and I quip a lot!

Yeah, way more interesting.

He's Doflamingo now?

You forgot him reenacting that scene from Secret Wars, interacting with his fans and giving Scott a taco.

But it's not. IM3 was just another generic Tony-fights-against-another-bad-industrialist-and-their-minions plot that IM2 drove into the ground.

The Kingsley version was a whitewash of IM's comic book history after Hollywood deemed the original version to be too "problematic" while being too lazy to inform themselves on newer takes of the character such as with the Knaufs during the Iron Man Director of SHIELD phase.

Yeah Thor having PTDS and an alcohol fueled depression from failing to kill Thanos when it mattered and feeling responsible for the death of trillions should have been touched upon in End Game....oh wait

Except they used it turn him into a joke instead of seriously addressing it.

They said this about the other shows and we know how that ended up. I don't trust Hollywood, it divides television and film up on it's own terms and will always refuse to let them work together. One has to follow the other.

>Stan Lee read the story of Endgame but not any cut of the film before his passing
Why should this thief have any say in a story based on Starlin?

This is why I fucking hate every modern adaption to of Spider-Man, I swear to fucking God no one understand the basic concept of him swinging FROM THINGS. He's always just shooting little strings of web in the area and magically swinging. Why? That's what he's doen before and no one in the new production process has enough brains to ask "WHY" is he doing that?

It shows how it's people brainlessly copying from other people's brainless copies at this point. Not all spiders use webs too, if Spider-man has nothing above him to swing off of, he should just be jumping and running fast like spiders do without a web.

They're literally too stupid to have any attention to detail when in comes to Spider-Man.

Attached: tumblr_inline_o7crfqZyFx1s8tjws_500.gif (500x250, 976K)

Loki is fanservice for Loki fans. Guaranteed to be a success.

Falcon and WS is in the mold of buddy cop movies, so has a good chance of being a hit.

I think WandaVision is the prestige project they feel will get critical acclaim but will not be watched by many people.

>Mandarin
>Without the Iron Man
How? Who's going to replace the Stark?

Shang-Chi

>like Peter being the kid Tony saved in Iron Man 2.
I actually thought that was a good retcon, particularly since it further contextualized Peter's idolization of Iron Man far better than the actual movies made an effort to.

Attached: 2ddacc82-6ce5-42e2-8d96-b9ce85ac11a3.gif (540x250, 2.77M)

not say, just CC

seven years later, sure.

Yes, most cripplingly depressed people tend to be kind of pathetic in their daily lives. The movie made light of it to stop it from being such a bleak story element, but they nailed what a downward spiral looks like rather well. I should know.

You clearly didn't watch Homecoming, right?

Yes because all of those scenes on Asgard didn’t happen

perfect casting

Higher res pic

Attached: 1556732601529m.jpg (1024x432, 40K)

Fuuuuuuck, wrong pic. Here

Attached: fdc7c1c.png (1920x1080, 2.82M)

He's had the most meaningful character development throughout IW and EG.

Because I’m selfish and liked Daredevil’s stuff. Don’t care about heroes for hire. Punisher’s show was bad he was in Daredevil so he can stay too

why does war machine have iron patriot colors?

They just made him even more of a loser and momma's boy.

>and with Ragnarok, Infinity War, and Endgame, managed to establish a character that's far more interesting and dynamic
IW and End derailed detailed his character from Ragnarok though.

Considering his mom died, I'd say that excuses his "momma's boy" behavior.

>thief
Go back to beind dead, Kirby.
You are not any better.

>Except they used it turn him into a joke instead of seriously addressing it.
god i hate people who self insert themselves into characters

Are those skrulls at the bottom?

AMERICAAAAAAA
FUCK YEAH

Those are Ravagers

Because reasonable people realize presenting low test beta nu-males s-_0-_y drinkers as role models is wrong and sends the wrong message to kids.

I agree with you user. Retards defending the "fat suit manchild is funny" with the excuse of character development and "MUH depression" don't see that:
- It's actually character REGRESSION ("are you the God of hammers?"/embracing his role as ruler of Asgard - both thrown out the window)
- Being depressed does not equal being a pathetic gamer fat slob, regardless of that clearly being championed by the S O Y boys who felt "represented". Give me angry depressed warrior (Hawkeye was much better at this), not fat crybaby "Chris thinks he's in a comedy" Thor.

Smart choice. The Chinese won't throw a hissy fit over a Chinese villain if the hero is also Chinese, and if the organisation the Mandarin leads is multi-national as it was in the first Iron Man.

Then explain it actually moving in this gif

>low test beta nu-males s-_0-_y drinkers
>character i self inserted into is made to look "weak"!
>let me bitch about it on the internet to show how big my peepee is
stay low self esteem bro
take a lesson from thor and buck up chum

He only answered yes to the question of if he could answer the question...

Yes

You're going on the wrong definition of worthy.

Who said anything about self inserting. Thor is presented as a role model and hero to children and yet they gave him negative characteristics. That has a terrible effect on kids watching the movie who then assume binge drinking, obesity and depression are alright. Maybe that is the case in Burgerland, but not in the rest of the world.

More of a random red theme

>Thor is presented as a role model and hero to children and yet they gave him negative characteristics.
MCU Captain Marvel must be a perfect character to you then.

With no Iron Man....what a dick

>Thor is presented as a role model and hero to children and yet they gave him negative characteristics
>has negative character traits from failing to stop HALF THE UNIVERSE DYING
god forbid someone have some self doubt and needing an outlet.
thor gets help and overcomes inner demons. thats the message you brainlet

By making him a joke of a character who fails to redeem himself? They are not interested in exploring his guilt, but rather in poking fun at him with the beer gut and onions mentality and crying for his mother.

>no one thought to ask about all the Fox projects still in limbo like Drew Goddard's X-Force
I guess meme questions were more important.

oh i see now
youre a sociopath who lacks empathy
anything that isnt muh power fantasy is lost on you

Spotted the retard.

Fuck you

don't listen to him user, you're just an autist with little mileage in life

>>The MCU is planned specifically 5 years in advance, with a general plan extending “much, much further”

Why can't this fucking bubble burst already

Ant-Man looking like an absolute unit

seething

Attached: large.jpg (800x450, 61K)

>give up your position so that a black woman can rule goy since you are unworthy and a loser
typical for modern marvel

He never wanted to rule since Thor 1. That was the whole point of his mom telling him that he should just be who he is.

I can't even remember a time when cinema didn't have superhero movies

they loosened it for evans

Except in this case he kind of does seeing how Asgard no longer exists, many of his friends, family and people are dead and there is no one else to take over. Even if he doesn't want to lead, choosing Valkyrie who was hardly leader material and going off to have adventures while his people eke out a living on Earth is irresponsible when he should be on Earth helping his people if he isn't leader.

Booooooo. The only reason it's cool is because it shows his arc is complete.

>choosing Valkyrie who was hardly leader material
She was literally taking care of the place while Thor was drinking and gaming for 5 years

Based

Here's hoping Moon Knight is one of the characters they are looking to introduce. There are a couple people I'd consider for Marc. Specifically...
>Charlie Hunnam
>Jensen Ackles
>Sean William Scott (I think he could pull it off).
>Michael Rosenbaum (he'd be my front runner. A bit older but I think getting a stuntman for the suit would work and having him start the series kinda busted would fit thematically).

Attached: vengeance_moonknight_1_007-0081.jpg (1472x1493, 680K)

>>It is all but confirmed that Hulk (“Smart Hulk”) ensured the safety of unsnapped people when he brought them back (aka people in planes when they were snapped etc)

Except for Vision, lol!

I'm looking forward to High Evolution. I think Moon Knight could work wonders if he's introduced in a Black Panther movie, maybe have him and Black Panther team up to take care of something Bushman is doing with illegal ivory or vibranium trade or something.

>Bushman is doing with illegal ivory or vibranium trade or something.
SEE!!! THis shit literally writes itself. And his unique predicament with Khonshu would give the creators enough room to basically tell any type of story they want.
>Mercenary/Action - Marc Spector
>Gritty Crime Drama/Slice of Life - Jake Lockley
>High Society and Corporate Espionage - Steven Grant
>Caped Crusader Conquests - Moon Knight standard.
>Twisted Sci-Fi/Supernatural Threats - Khonshu Personality

Attached: Moon Knight (2014-) 004-015.jpg (1988x3056, 2M)

The opening to Black Panther 3 could have Bushman making a deal with some other people then Moon Knight just appears out of no where, kills the guards and dealers and fights Bushman. Panther could work as a straight man to Moon Knight's capricious behaviour. Essentially, Black Panther 3 should be a buddy cop movie with Moon Knight and Black Panther tailing Bushman over something...Possibly introducing Kraven the Hunter somewhere in this too. Either as a cameo or secondary villain

And she did a terrible job seeing how they went from living in a high tech valhalla to living as fishermen on earth.

Would have made more sense. Cap being able to lift it after clearing the air and being completely pure in his purpose in Endgame feels more natural rather than ‘was always worthy he just pretended lol’

Taskmaster would also be a good choice in terms of needing "hired help". Shame CLAW is no longer in the picture because he would have been fucking amazing. Kinda wished he was the one to kill T'Chaka but I'll take what I can get. Mr. Hyde would also be great (assuming we ignore AOS) and his subsequent capture would lead to his appearance in Thunderbolts. I also think having Constrictor appear would be a good idea. Tie in how his arms have been outfitted with vibranium throughout or something.

Attached: Moon Knight (2006-2009) 006-002.jpg (1988x3056, 2.16M)

What is he? The God of fishing villages?

That's Odin's fault tho.

based hulk

Attached: 1556460719821.png (1329x797, 852K)

Give me Dane please, and do it without using the Quantum Realm shit.

Attached: Dane_Whitman_(Earth-616)_from_Official_Handbook_of_the_Marvel_Universe_Vol_1_2_0001.jpg (229x393, 19K)

Wait, so let me see if I understand this correctly. Just by going back into the past and causing changes, you create a branch in the timeline. So someone help walk through this with me:

Timeline 1: "Main" timeline, the one we've been following all this time.
Timeline 2: Branches off from the battle in New York. In this one, Loki makes off with the Tesseract, so who knows how that'll go. Also, Hydra thinks Cap's working for them now, so that's gonna be interesting. This is also probably the timeline that Cap returns to to spend his life with Peggy, so who knows what crazy shit happens there. And since Cap is here and he has knowledge from the future, that implies that he can put events into play in order to prevent or otherwise resist certain major events in the future. And it's a split timeline so there's no real reason for him to hold back. They've already irreversibly changed the timeline by allowing Loki to escape with the Tesseract, so Cap is more or less free safeguard this world as much as he can, including helping to create safeguards against Thanos.
Timeline 3: Branches off from Dark World. Rocket extracts the Ether from Jane. I don't actually remember much of Dark World, so I don't know what would change from this outcome.
Timeline 4: This is the interesting one. The Thanos of this timeline arrives in Timeline 1 and gets killed there, so this timeline has no Thanos. It creates the largest confirmed shift in that Infinity War and Endgame aren't gonna happen at all here.

So that's four timelines, right?

Wait, no. When Cap and Tony go back to WW2 times, that should have created another split separate from the second. So that means that in this timeline, Loki doesn't necessarily make off with the Tesseract. So that's five timelines.

That loops back into Timeline 1. Old Steve never came back on the time platform but waited it out. Thus a stable time loop.

The only chance Steve could have used it was during AoU. When a country is floating in the air and lives are at risk, the last thing he should be doing is stopping Thor so he can ask to try out the hammer he’s seamlessly using.

More importantly in timeline 3 Thor’s hammer is with timeline 1

Did he say anything about Mary Jane?

Didn't Cap take it back with him?

Oh no shit? I didn’t catch that

>Timeline 3
Easy, Cap just gives it to Thor or whatever and Thor's mom now lives.

I assume it based of U.S Avengers Iron Patriot

>>Cap was always worthy of Mjolnir and was simply being polite in AoU
As someone who loves Chris Evans' Cap, I still think this is completely retarded.

Attached: Chris_Cap.png (500x509, 465K)

We'll never get the fuck awesome scene of Thor calling for his Hammer and Steve just popping in, handing Thor his Hammer, and helping him fight the Dark Elves.

Red hulk. He said general Ross will get more exposure

I dont think it was meant to be interpreted as a time loop. Russos just assumed the audience was smart enough to pick up the time rules that were clearly laid out and didnt want to ruin an emotional moment by explaining how cap got there.

imagine sending this back to 2008

To be fair, those were shows that were introducing new characters altogether.
Using Loki, or Falcon and Bucky, or Wanda are going to have to be pretty significant to the movies since the shows are using characters that are not only still active in the MCU but actually kind of important now too

They chickened out after the 9-11 memes or realized how dumb their time loop is?

The effect on Ruffalo with the Hulk in EG is actually on the same level as Thanos

>cool Hulk

Oh boy

Attached: 236855a867ba546c138628caaa2a642a--memes-humor-semi-final.jpg (236x331, 17K)

Being worthy is a binary thing. Either you are worthy and can lift the hammer, or you are not and you can't.

She's gone brah

good, agents of shield, defenders, etc are garbage

>pretending that you were ever that invested in black widow
Hey, yous a funny guy.

>hulk did nothing cool
professor hulk was the something cool that he did.

I hope Feige teases She Hulk.

Attached: 81HwjTqraPL.jpg (1097x1652, 312K)

I don't understand what "worthiness" entails regarding Mjolnir. Cap originally couldn't lift it despite being a selfless, kind, brave man who always put others first... but Thor after five years of overeating, binge drinking, and terrifying children on Fortnite can?

Attached: 55.jpg (408x439, 45K)

>one of the few things that actually bugs me about Endgame
Same.

Cap could always lift it, he just didn't want to embarrass Thor because he's a bro.

What could Cap have possibly been/done to be UNworthy?

Even hiding Bucky from Stark was done for noble and retroactively justified reasons

God ... it's beautiful

Attached: animu teary eyes.jpg (209x241, 7K)

It's about having the power of a god (used in this case in the Norse sense, meaning a ruler and/or beneficiary more than just superhuman) and the will to use it properly

Just because Thor was depressed doesn't mean he didn't still have the will and the power.

So in this case, it's not about your actions or your personality... but the circumstances of your birth?

Suddenly I don't like Thor.

>Donnie Yen as Mandarin

>Ludi Lin as Shang Chi

Thoughts?

Attached: mandarin shang.jpg (1142x341, 80K)

Honestly, one of my biggest fantasies is getting all the MCU films uploaded back in 2008 and releasing a film once a month and imagining the absolute freakouts.

You have everyone charging.
And then you have Mantis.
Shit is goofy.

Attached: Running.png (256x410, 215K)

Blaming Valkyrie for Asgard's destruction is a pretty spicy take

Ready for another lesson Yea Forums

Attached: TheMandarinBenKingsley2_1.png (1359x1232, 3.22M)

I am okay with this.

>More fun things for Hulk
Confirmed to be part of Strange 2

Stan's sight was for shit. He said his greatest regret was that he couldn't read comics anymore, yet he reads the script for Endgame? I call bullshit.

Defenders and my boy Elf with a gun confirmed?

It means worthy to be king of Asgard. If Odin would look at you and say "yeah, you could sit in my throne", then you're good.

>Kung Fu, a popular American pastime
>Like many other martial arts it relies upon memorized patterns and choreography
>Some might even call it a kind of... dance
>My son is the king of that dance floor

It's kind of sad that characters being nice to each other is so rare that it's considered a stand out moment.

TELL ME
DO YOU BLEED?
YOU WILL

Fool me once and all, I'm not watching any of that shit unless it's certified kino like Daredevil season 1. The whole point of a shared universe is for even the worst parts of it to hold some value.

I think they fully intended them to be integrated at first but it all got fucked up when there was a split between Feige and Perlmutter. And notice around then is when things went downhill in terms of quality with Iron Fist and the Defenders. With Feige being in charge the entire time and the shows being planned around the movies instead of separately the value will be much greater.

I can tell you're the type of fag that thinks Incredible Hulk is a good movie.

there was enough there to understand how Thor must've felt. They did a deep serious dive with plenty of the characters in Endgame already (especially tony), which was already uncharacteristic for a Marvel movie. They really needed some more comic relief, and Chris Hemsworth is the guy to do it. He's been outed as a pretty brilliant comedic actor recent years. Alongside, he had plenty genuine moments in the movie imo.

Attached: Hulk vs Emil.webm (668x278, 2.87M)

kicks ass to see Tim Roth in action

Will he return for Phase 4?

Is this still the closest we'll get to Cap vs Hulk?

I hope that's a good question...

This. Someone posted rumours that Mandarin is going to be Shang Chi's evil dad.

>does nothing but flip around
>even does the tell tale sign of action hackery by looking at the gun once the clip is empty
Yeah, this is trash.

Honestly, I hate the Hulk but he should still had been given a chances to fight Thanos for round 2.

>being this allergic to fun
OUCH

where the FUCK is my goddamned galactus?

Just having a bite.

>clip

Attached: popeye2.jpg (470x338, 67K)

boo

He snapped back the rest of the universe, got a gimped arm from the reality-bending fuckery he just committed, and had to hold up a building's worth of rubble from crushing everybody else, this was after developing what was essentially a time travel machine from scratch despite having no expertise in the field. Him getting his ass kicked so unceremoniously by Thanos again would have done him a disservice after showing that he accomplished far more with his brain than his muscles.

Can't believe people wanted to see him revert just for a "HAWHAW HE DID THE THING WHERE HE SMASH!" bit, especially since the New York scene highlighted that his head and heart weren't into being a giant retarded smash monster anymore.

Does that mean Puny Banner is better than Hulk?

The point is that merged Hulk/Banner is the best result. Banner no longer has any insecurities about Hulk, he can focus his conscious efforts a lot more effectively than subconsciously angsting about keeping Hulk in check, and Hulk finally gets an outlet by being Hulked out with Banner being the dominant personality. Professor Hulk is the happiest he's ever been in all of the movies he's been in up to this point.

Can't wait for Joe Fixit to fix the Hulk.

Never admitting he was wrong or apologizing, even after his actions directly caused the death of half the universe. Never apologizing to Tony after lying to him.

I wonder what'd happen if Thor took Steve to Asgard and made him a co-ruler.

Attached: maxresdefault-9.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

Use Ben Kingsley again.

Steve would probably decline, his heart's on Midgard
I liked that Loki turned into Cap again in Endgame

Please marvel, please please please

Kevin Feige didn't say it though

>MCU is over
Oh it's cute you think that

>could've had Steve chilling out in New Asgard ruling and railing Valkyrie

He does that in the letter at the end

Dumbass, none of the movie people said the Netflix stuff was canon, only Jeph Loeb and co.

This movie made me look super forward to The First Avenger, but they didn't really have anything that cool.

TWS kinda made up for it.

Logically, yeah, but it works from a dramatic standpoint. Lead with the three of them walking out to establish that yes, this is really happening, then out comes Sam and the camera pans with him to show all the portals opening as the music swells.

Even Whedon at the time played coy about it.

>What is acting?

Nah. Gilbert Gottfried.

>mfw
Blessed trips.

I'm guessing it's meant to be a spare suit. In the trailers he had the classic monochrome scheme.

Attached: 1534046505267.png (303x271, 146K)

>2008
>the year Heath Ledger's Joker was all anyone talked about
Do I look like a guy with a plan? I'm a WB executive trying to start a cinematic universe. I wouldn't know what to do with it if I actually got one.

>time loop
Oh, give it a rest already.

>Thor's mom now lives.
Why?

I think it depends on how Steve gives back the reality stone in that timeline, does he inject it back to her or does he just hand it over to the Asgardians. Their cover in that timeline has already been blown anyway.

True but Steve going to space and then Asgard would have been fun. I kinda wish we saw him in Thor 2 (instead of Loki taking Steve's form).
That's comfy as hell. And I think she'd be pegging him too.

Attached: IMG_8001.gif (400x224, 3.16M)

I assume he hands it over to Frigga to do it, since she's the only there aware of the time travel going on. More people know about Rocket but not who he is or why he was there.

my dude they literally did not have any other place to go after thor and loki purposefully unleashed surtur because they similarly had no other choice but to destroy asgard and jump ship with the rest of the population

Well, Frigga did imply she might have been trained by Agatha Harkness.

bro i picked it up as a time loop. Just admit it was meant to be a two way thing. Or the movie is shit because no ones gonna make up a time loop theory for the hell of it.

It is completely retarded even though I don't love Chris Evan's Cap

Handing it over as something in a physical form would make it better and easier for them to guard it. At the very least, I can see it that Frigga wont have to use herself as bait.

>disney+ shows are gonna be canon
they better have a fantastic 4 show before a movie

>movie tells you over and over again that time dosent work that way
>bro the movie wanted us to think time worked that way
Face it, you are not smart

backup suit.
His other one gets BTFO when they blow of avengers HQ before the fight.

>it creates a time loop when it is convenient for us, but otherwise it doesn't

>implying Asgardian witches are as lame as mortal wen-tches like Agatha Harkness

>Agatha Harkness
>Mortal
Choose one.

A+

It will be a movie that will be made in 5-6 years. The old avengers is who the shows will be about.

Feige and the writers don't know what they do and do not know the comics
They even say this in interviews
And the worst ideas of the Hulk come from Rufallo's ideas

casual faggot

>hire the best cast
But Brie Larson was awful

What a faggot

The worst thing about MCU is that it brings these normal fags

They had no balls and the reddit mods should not have allowed relevant questions like

>There is some tension between larson and the other actors?
>Why do not mcu actors do the action scenes?
how halle berry did in john wick 3
>Where is she-hulk and lady sif?
Will mary jane and gwen not appear on mcu?
>what's the point of having actors who are physically different from the comics counterpart, you said that they would always be loyal to comics

Zack Snyder shot this scene?

Attached: 1488898141870.jpg (724x849, 225K)

>...since he was literally doing it for a party game he couldn’t lift it.
This desu.

She's only coming back if the MCU has a director with balls to bring her back

>>There is potentially more cool Hulk stuff coming in Phase 4 (similar to the cool Hulk stuff from Ragnarok, IW and EG)

Cool Hulk
Cringe as fuck

So many good arcs in comics and they like this silly and foolish version of the Hulk
Guess what? Hulk has no healing factor in MCU

Attached: 61B8ETAy5XL._SX326_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (328x499, 61K)

Certainly the MCU writers and Rufallo have never read this or anything from Peter David

According to Kevin Feige this is not a cool Hulk?

Attached: hulk.jpg (559x850, 119K)

What? Didn't that kid show up for Tony's funereal as a separate character?

That's the kid from 3 not 2

>WE'RE STILL RELEVANT: The post
The MCU has told its story, let it rest in peace

Haha yeah no.

starting F4 as a show would be better desu, let them flesh out the F4 to the normalfags before getting to the real shit.

But user there's the "Kevin Feige is totally a legit comic reading geek, he knows his shit!" meme going about
You mean to tell me it's marketing bullshit?
nowai!

I would like at least once, some people could interview him without having to send him the anticipated questions
I would like Kevin Feige to have balls and do a round of interviews with the youtube sjw haters for example

The really cool stuff we'll never see on the MCU

Attached: future-imperfect1.jpg (550x835, 786K)

>>Hire the best cast

LMAO

Attached: 921POKDJKEHD6Y3465RGU38OAPO3J348YD7T465GRFDU98WO0DKDJ.jpg (411x809, 90K)

now I don't mind flat chicks but it's funny to me that valkyrie's boob armor has bigger tits than the actress herself

Kevin faggy chickened out. pussy. its a bad ending.

marvel lies about stan lee. he was blind and mostly deaf since like 2012. somebody would have had to give him a bed time story directly in his ear for him to "read" it.

>complaining about tessa thompson
shit taste

After seeing Anthony Mackie and Sebastian Stan do like 4 press tours together, I would gladly watch a Falcon and Winter soldier buddy cop show

Y'know, 3D versions of movies suck, but Endgame was pretty decent.

Those Fortnite and dab moments ended up being pretty funny. Fight me

She's fine as Valkyrie. The casting is an odd choice but I get why they went with her in the end and especially as of Endgame.

Hard cut to BvS Superman saving people and looking annoyed the entire time

Attached: 1546200351685.jpg (712x630, 58K)

I hope she isn't just "woman painted green"

Attached: 5781056b-a975-4374-8424-3a34be53f3ba.jpg (1280x1791, 150K)

>Hey, yous a funny guy.
Not after the funeral had for dem titties.

I...I really want them to retry the Inhumans or the Royal At the very least, it makes me genuinely upset as someone that likes them how hard they got JUSTd in an attempt to make them the new X-men

Attached: marvel-inhumans-movie.png (825x464, 201K)

Why didn't they just have young/old Cap, Thor, Captain Marvel, or a time-traveled Ruffahulk snap Tony, Loki, Vision, and the rest back to life?

Why didn't Cap lift Mjolnir earlier to help during the Ultron fight? Why does he have full lightning mastery that it took Thor years to effectively use?

If changing the past doesn't affect future timelines, how does Cap show back up in the main timeline Shaolin Showdown style?

Attached: frodo.png (400x399, 214K)

Actually it does make me upset that Widow's dead since EG felt like the first time Widow felt like a genuine character instead of her usual self

these hacks literally pulled a "i was merely pretending lol" meme

No shit, that's why you seek out specific writers/runs.

Honestly, what other Xmas movie became a classic in the last couple of years?

Also i hope this confirms Will as Galactus.