Magneto: good or bad?

Magneto: good or bad?

Attached: file.png (852x1168, 2.91M)

Both.

FUCK YOU THAT GOES AGAINST MY OVERLY SIMPLISTIC BLACK AND WHITE WORLDVIEW
IF SOMEONE ISNT ENTIRELY GOOD OR BAD, THAT MEANS I HAVE TO RECONSIDER MY OUTLOOK AND THE MOTIVATIONS/INTENTIONS OF OTHER PEOPLE

Attached: 1fdcaa07.jpg (750x546, 33K)

bump4opinions

It's not like that, it's just that, good and bad aren't what you are, but the things that you do.

jokes on you, everything is bad, it's black and more black

>mutie
>good
choose one.

Lets say magneto achieves his mutant utopia, what's he going to do when little jimmy mutant blows off his parents' heads with his banshee powers? Or when little Susie mutant stops every mutant heartbeat in a mile radius? He's going to have to bring the stick down in much the same way human rulers would.

Isn’t that what he wants? He has an issue with humans trying to police mutants because he thinks it will get them thrown in the oven.

Both.

Yes

He's a jew, he has an instinctual fear of any authoritative race other than his own.

Did he do something to be considered evil?

At this point he's moved from one to another so much that he's a bad character, that's for sure.

Magneto = Mutant
Mutant = Bad
therefor Magneto = Bad

My God again jumping to weird conclusions.

Almost as evil and hypocritical as Xavier. Almost.

Short version please, what did Xavier?

Ironically comic book morally gray characters would be cartoonish in real world. Magneto would be seen as no different than Che Guevara or Osama Bin Laden if he existed in the real world.

I hope Hickman does him justice, has he done anything since New X-Men?

Magneto was good until they gave him his holocaust propaganda backstory. Then he became bad.

>JEWISH MAN BAD

There isn't a short version with Xavier. He's done everything from wipe a dude from existence with time travel because he was deemed too powerful and emotionally unstable (instead of preventing his wife from getting killed in front of him), attempt to force his girlfriend to remain with him via mind control, wipe the memories of his first team of mutants from Cyclops after they were all KIA or MIA in their first mission together, a bunch of other horrible shit involving people's memories, and he enslaved a sapient AI to be used to run death traps to train his students until she became so desperate for escape that she drove a student of Xavier's to suicide to trigger a protocol that would let her out.

Stan and Jack's vision of the character was as a mustachio twirling super villain in the same mold as Doom. Mutans rights where merely a pretense for world domination.

Cleremont did a lot of good work with the character over the years believably turning him from a cold super villain into a stern but likeable leader of the New Mutants.

Morrison didn't give a fuck about Cleremont's development of the character and made him genocidal again.

I personally prefer the noble Magneto. It make it more believable.