What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

Attached: IMG_2694.jpg (640x480, 26K)

Couldn't say no to giving a blow job

Kid just wanted to eat his glue in peace, what the fuck is your problem?

She had a lot of fun that episode.

I used to eat crayons and glue in elementary school. Shit's tasty.

Bullies were unironically right in this one, faggot was probably killing himself eating by so much glue everyday.

His name was Elmer

*Elmer's Glue

He wasnt aborted.

Most classroom glue is made to be "edible." You can't digest it but it also won't harm you. Pretty similar so swallowing gum.

is anus was glued shut

I loved Buttercup this episode

Let Elmer eat his glue he isn't hurting anyone you cunt

Witness mommy snap daddy's neck when he was 2. Plus circumcised. Having one of your most sensitive body parts squeezed super hard then cut off? That hurts a lot and scars for life.

Go back to whining about your fucking head canon articles being removed.

Attached: Heather seeing casual Silent Hill fans.png (318x390, 129K)

Are you that guy from the Silent Hill wiki?

No, just shitposting. And SHWiki is full of fools, why would anyone go there?

The articles are pretty informative when written by people who don't inject their cancerous headcanon.

>cancerous headcanon
You mean how games past 4 are canon?

If you're looking at it purely as a franchise, they are since they were all approved by Konami. In the case of the story and faithfulness to what Team Silent established, yea, they're pretty much fanfics given how almost every game was just aping SH2's twist reveal. Doesn't really matter one way or the other now since the franchise is effectively dead and Konami doesn't make games anymore.

Nothing wrong with being dead when you had a full life before it.

Glue is delicious and Buttercup is a bitch

Seemed like just an idiot in general. I mean Ms Keene was pretty apathetic to him, so I guess she knew he was a lost cause.

Why do you faggots eat glue? Does it even taste good?