Place your bets folks

Place your bets folks
Will it be better that last stand or worse?

Attached: 228DD4BB-02D4-4745-911E-A1E0C4BA698A.png (250x370, 190K)

Worse because here it's the same plot again only now with aliens.

Haven't they milked the phoenix cow dry yet?

Probably worse. Are they still trying to play the newer X-Men flicks as prequels or did they just give up on continuity?

They already established it as a new timeline with days of future past

I though Days of Future Past's ending meant that AoA took place between 1973 and 2023?

Better because they will put the Disney logo and that will scare the critics.

You did notice that jean and scott were alive and well at the end of the movie right?

Worse, like twice as worse

Yeah. I thought that was because Trask never got Wolverine and therefore all of X2 and The Last Stand was retconned.

This is only the 2nd movie for it, sperglord.

I'm more interested in seeing the Frankenstein abortion New Mutants movie. I know full well it's going to be terrible, but I'll be going first day.

I've seen it. It's alright. Some stronger parts than TLS, some weaker parts.

Overall 6/10.

>Trask never got Wolverine
I guess you meant Striker and he actually did got Wolverine in Apocalypse.

I'm more interested if they'll tie it into the MCU so far.

Spoil it, fag

I'm interested to see if they stick with the end of DoFP in which case we know Jean, Cyclops, Beast, and Storm are all fine or if they ignore canon again.

We already know roughly what happens from that infodump from the test screenings last year.

Jean sacrifices herself to wipe out the not-Scrull fleet and it's very anti climatic.

That's before reshoots.

Now there's an extended fight scene on the train.

They do and they don't.

Movie ends with Cyclops, Beast and Storm fine and the implication that Jean is still alive, but Xavier leaves the X-Men to travel the world with Magneto (no homo, tho).

>you will never have a goddess gf with skin that's warm like sand on a beach and hugs you and envelopes you in her angelfire wings

Attached: 57a00fac7bdf833f3a51cee9cc62529b--jean-grey-phoenix-dark-pho.jpg (500x750, 69K)

Emma is better

Attached: Jubilee Knows Emma Frost Is Better Than Jean Grey.jpg (1200x1200, 358K)

Are they at least going to wrap up the quicksilver/magneto thing in this?

As universally hated as Last Stand is I have a soft-spot for how awesome pheonix' powers looked in the final scene before she dies.

Actually hype to see how much better they can make it look with current sfx. Not all too bothered about the plot to be honest.

The Phoenix is a living M'Kraan Crystal that acts a portal and crosses the universe into the MCU in the movie.

Worse. The Pheonix as a story element sucks.

Nope, sorry.

>mfw one dangling plot point that could have had some emotional impact is dropped

Attached: untitled_1.png (1200x1200, 1.37M)

metacritic in the 20s