He hasn't read Nordic comics

>He hasn't read Nordic comics

Attached: Laughing_Scandinavians.png (227x203, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fjordsoncomic.tumblr.com/post/169928187938/malinfalch-hi-i-have-gotten-a-few-pms-lately
youtube.com/watch?v=BSlXx25xI-E
youtube.com/watch?v=aX4EiTnTIZA
youtube.com/watch?v=FnkTuHP9q3o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are there any other than SSSS?

Attached: 124132412.jpg (759x494, 174K)

A Redtail's Dream, of course! minnasundberg.fi

Attached: artd minna sundberg finnish page 1.jpg (630x980, 284K)

Attached: k spurdo sauna shed.gif (600x338, 706K)

I've heard good things about Prague Race, which is apparently from another Finn.

Almost forgot about that one, it's interesting because if you read it after SSSS you can really Minna playing around with concepts that would evolve into her current comic.

Attached: 435432542354235.png (825x1920, 1.88M)

I read a webcomic called Fjordson a while back, but it was taken offline when the author got a book deal for it in Norway. Unfortunately, it's only available in Norwegian right now, but i hope that it will get translated back into English someday.

Attached: nordlys.jpg (1100x1454, 866K)

Oh is that what happened to that comic? I backed his patreon for a little while but stopped after he quit updating the comic. Totally forgot about it.

>he

But yeah she detailed what happened here : fjordsoncomic.tumblr.com/post/169928187938/malinfalch-hi-i-have-gotten-a-few-pms-lately
But it looks like according to her Instagram that she is looking to have it released in English sometime.

>that cover
If it will be inferior to Redtail's Dream, that would be a bummer.

>Call your comic Prague Race
>Nothing Czech about it
But why?

#Hashtag #My #Thor #Has #Red #Hair

Attached: Valhalla.jpg (1509x2048, 503K)

Who would with that "art"

Nothing wrong with Nordic comics, but don't start on a bad foot by posting this worthless shitshow of a "comic"

got good news!

Attached: nordlysenglish.jpg (1109x724, 723K)

I remember something like this posted on /hyw/ threads but I'm not sure if it's the same one

Yes though it seems the author has abandoned it for other comic called tiger tiger or something.

I read this one Swedish comic, well I say comic but it was more of a manga. A fantasy setting where the roles are reversed, where the brave princess goes to save the prince who was raped.

FUCKING NOICE.
I wonder if she is going to lose some former readers though since they might be looking for Fjordson.

Yeah it's the same one, I learned about it from /hyw/ too.

Her comics aren't sold in europe yet, right?

I think it has a French translation, and of course they are sold in Finland.

In one of her streams she mentioned that when writing A Redtails Dream in both Finnish and English versions only about 3% of her viewership was from the Finnish side, so when she made SSSS she just decided to make the whole thing in English since there really wasn't much point to a Finnish version.

>Reading anything written by a fennosw*de

You can still buy the books from Yurop though, right?

Yeah, hiveworks ships to anywhere I believe, probably wouldn't find it in a store anywhere though.

Nordic comics.... are trash. SSSS is barely any better than Scandinavia and the World. It has the same navel gazing lack of self awareness. Nordcucks think they are the center of the universe when they are a peripherial irrelevant shithole

Does anyone else listen to music while reading? Arstiór and Wardruna are both good. youtube.com/watch?v=BSlXx25xI-E

>Comparing SSSS to the trash heap of SatW

Attached: 50756B76-3D7F-4B19-9FAD-64FBDBC27F17.png (428x440, 336K)

Hell fucking yeah.

>Eldritch demon plague whips out like 90% of humanity and pretty much destroys any landlocked country
>"B-but, why don't they ever talk about 'Murika?"
Minna herself said there's very likely other surviving pockets of humanity all around, most concentrated around coastal and island nations, but there's really no way of contacting them even if that was a priority.

Go home, Ireland, you're drunk

Post your favorite pages.

Attached: sssscomic 649 firebird.jpg (1369x950, 619K)

I like Värttinä
youtube.com/watch?v=aX4EiTnTIZA

>"Write what you know"
>Writes about her part of the world

REEEEEEEEE WHY AREN'T YOU WRITING ABOUT MERKIA AND NIGGERS AND SHIIIIIIIT

"I know all the fruits"

Attached: 549.jpg (950x1383, 479K)

I was expecting to be really disappointed when we finally saw a troll because I figured whatever they'd look like wouldn't come close to how much they were being built up.
And then we saw this fucking thing and I was very pleasantly surprised.

Attached: 123412341324.jpg (950x1700, 784K)

youtube.com/watch?v=FnkTuHP9q3o

>tfw intentionally try to spend months not reading it just so when if finally reaches a new chapter you can binge the old one instead of just reading a few pages at a time
Unfortunately the newsletter email signup doesn't really seem to work since I got nothing when chapter 4 started.

That's how I do it too. SSSS seems to work best as a binge, as does Schlock Mercenary.

Attached: sssscomic confident sigrun.png (247x221, 111K)

Attached: sssscomic 479 onni owl.jpg (1600x1170, 576K)

Ebin :DDD

Attached: k private spurdo.png (638x1497, 1.17M)

Attached: co spurdo pet store.png (540x270, 57K)

>SSSS
>main characters are older woman and three young boys
>still no /ss/

Explain this

>Three young boys

Attached: co stand still stay silent minna sundberg reynir boobs girl.png (589x518, 266K)

Sigrun is too busy with Mikkel.

Somehow Minna has made every Grossling design just that right amount of hideously and uniquely disturbing that it's impossible to know what to expect with them.

Her monster design in general is top-tier.

Attached: co stand still stay silent slepinope knew how bad.png (601x389, 295K)

My son is reading this right now. I'm not a big comics guy outside of newspapers, but it looks interesting.

I don’t speak Muslim.

That's Finnish ya mong. I know what you were getting at, but you've still got the wrong country.

Between two Worlds. It was completed a few years ago.

Where are you from

Probably burger.

So is this an actual horror comic with death and consequences or just a tumblr character driven comic?

Part comfy roadtrip, part eldritch horror. An odd mix that works quite well.

There are only three language, user. AMERICAN, criminal and terrorist. And possibly drunken sauna knife fight.

>American.
>A language.

They are almost exactly the same in terms of their online behavior. Very little separates the bitch who writes SSSS to the disgusting manbearpig Humon

>death and consequences
Why'd it have to be her, bros?

Attached: sadguts.jpg (542x536, 58K)

Attached: kirkja.jpg (1200x852, 501K)

Sort of? If I say yes, would that count as a spoiler?

>Hurf durf muh tumblr