Help little girl find Elsa toy at Walmart

>help little girl find Elsa toy at Walmart
>"Thank you!"
>"Sure. Do you want Anna, too?"
>"No, she's a THOT!"
>sweetbabyjesus.jpeg
Do you agree, Yea Forums?

Attached: elsa.jpg (900x1024, 105K)

I’m so sick of frozen if contemplating buying a load doll just to burn it to death

Also, you should’ve hot glued her Elsa minifig for her, give it an authentic blizzard appearance

>Selling Frozen merch
Next time please direct those kids to decent Disney properties

>you should’ve hot glued her

Attached: 1536930845800.jpg (640x480, 29K)

She wanted Elsa and I'm an expert at finding Lego figs in blindbags.

>She wanted Elsa and I'm an expert at finding Lego figs in blindbags.
Ah yes, I use that line too to lure the kiddies into my candy van. That or I offer them ninja turtle hostess fruit pies.

Attached: 104BFB1A-4D46-43B8-BBCE-371E26039C0D.jpg (306x306, 28K)

>user is that autist who publically flaunts his autism by feeling the blind bags up in the middle of the store
It's socially acceptable if doing it for a kid though, so nice job user.

Not him, I do the same thing, I refuse to buy blind pack figures of characters I hate. Do the same thing with number codes on the blind packed bot bots. Would never do it for a kid though, don’t wanna look like a pedo, but if some QT akward need girl comes up asking for my talents I’ll be more then happy to oblige.

>autistic user feels up lego bag for little girl, then posts about it on Yea Forums

Step back and think about this, OP.

I don’t see how this is surprising, user is probably well aware of the kind of weirdo he is.
At least he didn’t go into unnecessary and elaborate detail about what the girl looked like

I mean she kind of falls in love pretty quickly with two guys in a short span of time

Little girl has patrician taste. Why would anyone choose Anna over Elsa?

Attached: frozen-2-elsa.jpg (1024x573, 125K)

How old is this girl? I refuse to believe 10 year olds using the word THOT

Among other things, one of the reasons I have stopped going to my local walmart is because every white trash family here is STILL obsessed with frozen and I am completly sick of seeing it everywhere. I dont even associate images of Elsa with the movie anymore, now I think of products that I have seen the face printed on.

Seemed like a tween.

Which means she was 6 when Frozen came out. Jesus I'm old.

Wait a couple more years and you could groom her into pic related

Attached: CF41FF7F-31CF-4C1E-9D7F-3B0FB4BA4D1C.jpg (1200x800, 247K)

You would be surprised user. I work a lot with children age 8 to 12 and their vocabulary is completely tainted by the internet. I could easily see a young girl using the word thot, even by age 9.

Kids can use curse words all the time but they don't necessarily have to know what it means. I still remember a neighborhood kid (4 years old) who called out to his bigger brother (waiting for the bus) to come closer only to tell him to his face that "your mom is a whore!" with a goofy smile on his face.

All zoomers say thot

user... those are men

>falls in love with a dude she just met
>damn near did it again later that day
>dropped them both for incest bait
Yes.

>That new Disney CMF has Elsa, Anna, 5 ducks, Chip and Dale, but no Nick or Judy

Attached: rageskele.gif (250x183, 355K)

Let's pretend you didn't make this up.

It is interesting that apparently Elsa is treated like some biblical figure. Her purity is one of the most important aspect of the fandom. One of the reasons she will never have an official love interest. Anna however, despite all her good intentions is treated as a slut because she was interested in not one but two guys in a few days.

Ironically, this little girl will probably turns into the same in a few years.

>pretend you didn't make this up
yes user, that is what you're supposed to do with decently plausible tales you hear online. it's called not being obnoxious

Keep crying bitch. Can't wait for November

Attached: pepe_wine.jpg (530x492, 39K)

>a little girl I don't know asked me to do something for her and she used words little girls don't use
Sounds legit.

Attached: chill out.jpg (3874x1381, 1.47M)