Questionable Yea Forumsntent Thread

honestly, its the manbun

Attached: 4004.png (800x1160, 157K)

Is Jeph such a cuck that he gets off to every woman in the comic being a domineering quippy asshole?

Thanks for reading Questionable Content.

blue robot gonna get a big ol dickin

>not commenting on his rolled up jeans and blue socks
I thought Sven just wrote country songs cause they were easy. Is he really this big into the "western" look?

No, but do you expect Zhenphrie to remember his own characters?

Manbun is for pussies

One day we will stop having this general.

Terrible

I realized this week that I have been reading this comic since I was fourteen, and now I'm twenty-nine. I have been reading this comic longer than I haven't been reading this comic. I've been reading this comic for the majority of my life.

And I don't even like it any more.

I'm just here to see if liquid shows up.

Liquid left

N-no I don't believe you.

you're about to get a solid right if you keep lying

>QC will continue steadily releasing and be considered better than Homestuck in the long run.

Then stop. Remove it from your bookmarks, erase it from your history, Filter it on Yea Forums, and set your computer to redirect the site to something really awful everytime you try to visit it.

You can be free. None of it matters anymore.

>redirect the site to something [...] awful
whoa let's keep our cool here

Sven is gonna fuck the robot.

He writes dialogue like Joss Whedon, all faggy, sassy quips

whaddaya mean manbun? ain't no manbun in this comic.

Why?

This comic is terrible.

he will if liquidmark or radioflyer come back

literally impossible

I stopped reading this comic around the 2000 mark, I think. It was whenever Marten and Hannelore go to space.

Is there any point picking it up again? The first 1500 strips were pretty good and introduced me to a lot of indie bands

Just listen to college radio instead. More bands and more professional.

no, that was pretty much the last worthwhile event unless you wanna see the former MC turn gay and fuck a tranny

Imagine if Jeph Jacques and David Willis collaborated on a brand new, original comic.

Top tier paneling. Like, holy shit, what an interesting and captivating use of space and composition. I'm floored. Truly, this is a profound webcomic.

Attached: D1tlffuWkAAiNX1.jpglarge_0.jpg (750x1076, 91K)

what manbun?

Say that to my face, fucker!

Attached: tmp_3698-Lü_Bu_Portrait1973635385.jpg (341x615, 99K)

You left at just the right time. The breakup is around 1800 and by 2000 the decline was becoming obvious.

that would open the seals on the portal to hell