Feige is doing an MCU ama

Feige is doing an MCU ama

Attached: wtf.png (1454x1057, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i6tRFI-PSrw
mtv.com/news/2595943/ant-man-doctor-strange-iron-fist-and-a-big-space-epic-on-marvel-studios-wish-list/
sys.4channel.org/co/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=107602236
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 2.png (1575x625, 114K)

Canned questions with canned answers? Sweet!

Attached: 3.png (1638x560, 75K)

So do any of these AMAs ever actually result in celebs giving legit answers to actual questions or are they all just PR fluff

Attached: 4.png (1540x360, 54K)

PR fluff for braindead redditors

rarely

Attached: 5.png (1381x323, 40K)

cap was always worthy

Attached: 6.png (1534x1289, 241K)

>Luis recapping the entire 10-year history of the MCU
Anyone have a link to that?

You'll get genuine answers from celebrities whose stars have faded. Anyone that still has an active PR manager probably won't be saying anything particularly juicy.

youtu.be/i6tRFI-PSrw

But the quality sucks. You can see a corner of the screen and there's people screaming all the time.

Can the audience keep up?

Attached: f.png (1502x497, 69K)

>Everything is filmable nowadays
Hot damn, time for Peter to kill MJ with his radioactive semen.

He loved Spiderverse

Attached: 7.png (1270x289, 34K)

>Dodged the most important question
fuck

Attached: 8.png (1169x415, 44K)

OH FUCK

Attached: Mandarin.png (596x235, 20K)

SOMETHING GOOD CAME OF THIS

Oh, that's a lot more just casual conversation than I was expecting. I thought they were going to do the same gag as the Ant-Man movies.

>what is probably an insane schedule

Fucking lapdog.

probably the only useful and straightforward answer we'll get in this whole thing.

as much as I dislike the idea and the general practice of condensing lore, maybe they'll actually make Shang-Chi's dad the real Mandarin

>This is his fave DC movie

Attached: 9.png (1184x339, 36K)

>>Harley
What?

Attached: large.jpg (500x764, 65K)

Kid from Iron Man 3

Can someone ask him if there are plans to reboot Iron Fist into the movieverse, especially since Jeph Loeb gave us a dogshit version?

mtv.com/news/2595943/ant-man-doctor-strange-iron-fist-and-a-big-space-epic-on-marvel-studios-wish-list/

>Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige spoke with SFX Magazine (via Superhero Hype) about which superheroes might grace the big screen following "The Avengers" in 2012, leading Feige to name check Doctor Strange, Ant-Man, Black Panther and Iron Fist.

>"I love Doctor Strange," he said. "Ant-Man is like Whiplash — one of those characters where you're like, 'Really?' that we've got a fun story with. I've always wanted to do something with Black Panther. I think what Ed Brubaker and Matt Fraction have done with Iron Fist lately is great, and the Iron Fist mythology opens up a whole other part to us."

>But those aren't the only corners of the Marvel Universe that Feige wants to explore. In addition to these characters, Feige hopes to bring Marvel's cosmic side into sharper focus.

>"I'd love to break into the cosmic side of the Marvel Universe even more — it's kind of there in 'Thor,'" he said. "J.J. Abrams' 'Star Trek' got me jonesing to do that. It's what I grew up on — 'Star Trek' and 'Star Wars.' I want to do a big space epic. And we've got them in Marvel."

>With those influences in mind, perhaps movies based on "Nova" and "Guardians of the Galaxy" aren't too far off into the future.

Iron Fist is the only one being talked about since like 2010 who didnt get a movie. Doctor Strange, Black Panther, GotG and Antman all got some.

Fiege wouldve done Danny justice.

Did they ask him about time traveller Cap and his waifu?

What if he said Suicide Squad

Ohhhhhhh.

They need to ask this and also about Hulks arm, not shitty meme questions about Noobmaster69, fuck reddit

Would be cool if they release an mcu encyclopedia to fill or fix those gaps.

Can you please stay there?

>Noobmaster69
BUT WHO WAS HIM?

They're full OF SHITTTTTTTT

Attached: #.png (1456x394, 63K)

Hulkling.

Pretty much. Just check the accounts he answered, 100% shill ones.

Hulk is still around

Attached: v.png (1518x468, 85K)

reddit is cancer and so are you.
sys.4channel.org/co/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=107602236

maybe if we are lucky, based Gunn with make more inappropriate jokes

>You'll know soon enough
NOVA CONFIRMED

Attached: richard-rider_nova1.jpg (1080x1350, 104K)

> Death's Head was, according to Empire magazine, on Feige's long list of possible projects back in 2008.

Ask him who pumps the batmobile's wheels

Dr Doom

To be fair to big Kev that's not his fuck up. I don't think it matters and the fact MM and RR are not on the same page is because they never discussed it.

Id be time to call in the REAL suicide squad

Attached: when you gotta go.gif (309x174, 3.58M)

Noobmaster69 was actually all the friends we made on the way.

Attached: I'm Kevin Feige AMAA-Noobmaster69.png (499x205, 17K)

Why'd he wait at that age...

Attached: f.png (1530x582, 90K)

There's actually a lot of good questions in the AmA, but he just ignored them. Should've had someone who wasn't so cagey about the MCU.

Being an MCU Cap stan is like living in a daily monkey's paw type of situation.
>Epic arc
>poor fucker suffers for ten movies
>is shown having a good life
>no one understands
>even the writers and directors disagree
>every meme's Cap laughing overlaid on major disasters

Tom Hardy answered the "big guy for you" question at least

>Feige has his puppet accounts ask him "do you know if x/y/z" and replies to them with a non-elaborative yes

Attached: 911ned.png (595x457, 359K)

Death's Head would be cool as fuck as a movie

His happy ending is fine, you can even come up with a "he was always meant to come back" excuse, just point out the canon route for the sake of autism. Maybe in the falcon show.

>Even Feige doesn't know what happened to Cap.

What a shitshow.

Wonder if it'll be part of the MCU.

He also confirmed Hulk put the snapped people in
safe places.

Netflix btfo

Fu Manchu and the Mandarin are practically interchangeable, and not just because they're Asian, but the fact that they are big dick crime lords involved in weird mystic shit.

>Netflix questions started popping up
>He closed the Ama and left
based

What did he mean by this?

Schrodinger's Steve. May or may not have been Hydra causing all the atrocities of the 20th and 21st Century. (Now that I think about it. Secret Empire is absolutely plausible.)

It actually ended there...I legit think he saw the TV marvel questions and dipped

Pretty much, last I read the only interesting thing he said was that the Mandarin one-shot and the ten rings thing was going to come into play in the future.

Purest avenger.

This is what I'm talking about, the only legit information

>answers 13 posts
>half of which with non-answers

cap lived out his life in an alternate universe. That's the answer

Well, yeah. It's the movie that made him believe (like millions of others) superheroes can be made into big time movies. And when he came out of film school, he had the opportunity to intern for Donner or wife Lauren Schuler. He chose the latter and she made him resident comic book encyclopedia until he left to start Marvel Studios with the other people who's names I forget.

They'll likely never do Danny Rand as Iron Fist in the MCU without first doing an Asian Iron Fist first. People would get even more pissed that they are doing him again after doing him once. Marvel is also somewhat lacking in popular or somewhat popular Asian heroes that aren't from Japan and having an Asian Iron Fist could be an easy way to have an Asian hero that isn't from Japan.

It seems pretty obvious that when Netflix got Iron Fist that the movies would do Shang Chi. You're still able to do the Asian mysticism and everyone already saw how normies/the media tore into the TV people for keeping Danny white even though having him white makes the IF story what it is. And now that they're tying the 10 rings into Shang-Chi they're pretty set on having a hook to draw in people who were into the Iron Man stuff.

They definitely saw the outcry over having a white character in an eastern mysticism franchise with IF and even the Ancient One in Doctor Strange to an extent (notice no one gives a shit about that anymore when she popped back in Endgame). Tbh movie people dodged a bullet and are going to look like heroes to normies and SJWs for giving people an Asian led film even if we got a garbage fire version of IF.

My only hope is Shang Chi isn't that cunt Lewis Tran. The guy is a fucking snake that threw the Danny actor under a bus and got a bunch of Asian fans/writers against him and claimed he did all his fight scenes when in reality he didn't. Fuck Lewis Tran.

Tan not Tran.
And yeah I agree, Iron Fist is my favorite Defender and had the nicest show in my opinion. Finn is such a nice dude and he didn't deserve an iota of the hate this cunt sent his way.

>They'll likely never do Danny Rand as Iron Fist in the MCU without first doing an Asian Iron Fist first

I hate the idea, but if it means we have to get a biracial Danny to get Iron Fist in the MCU, then I'm all for it.

No Asian Iron Fist tho. White or Biracial hapa makes the Danny character work. And then give us a Heroes for Hire movie.

>It seems pretty obvious that when Netflix got Iron Fist that the movies would do Shang Chi.
Actually both Iron Fist and Shang Chi were in the early plannings of the MCU.
Feige probably wanted Heroes for Hire with those and Luke Cage but Netflix fucked that chance

>People would get even more pissed that they are doing him again after doing him once

why? Netflix Iron Fist was trash and frankly comparable to Fan4stic or some of the X-men movies.

He can easily be rebooted.

Finn Jones was sorely miscast for his role. He can barely act and never got ripped.

And the show didn't even understand what makes the character great. Turning him into a whiny, angsty faggot is not the way to go.