Tuca & Bertie

Was Pastry Pete evil?

Attached: 77894973-3daa-4ad8-9801-b8e73ddc3fb1-tuca___bertie_s01e01_15m19s22049f-1.jpg (970x546, 107K)

A bit, yeah.

When you have such a high opinion of yourself and you are surrounded by people who admire you for your skill you think you can get away with anything because you're the big dog.
But besides laying his hands on the girls non-sexually, did he really do anything wrong besides be a jerk?

why was he a jerk besides touching girls non-sexually?

Why was bearnie so turned on by him pushing her?

He uses his fame to treat female apprentices like playthings. He's a creep.

Finish the show?

>such a high opinion of yourself
The fact that he works by himself should be a big red flag.

Took the credit for Birdies creation

To be fair she created it in shop, with company time, and sold it in his shop.

Stood by the claims of his prick nephew & backballed Bertie from setting up a shop.

If Bertie would have sold her spaghetti pastry at her own shop, he could have ruined her for intellectual property theft. But no, he's a dick taken care of by viral video.

This, a lot of people seem to not get this concept, intellectual property you create while "on the clock" is the property of your employer, especially if you work for a company that specializes in creating intellectual property. (aka anything in the art, entertainment, and most of the food industry)

Just keep the work place professional.
It's not your special hang out place.

Your employees aren't your fucking harem.

Clock in clock out

Women find Pastry Pete hot, because he's what they want. Not the beatings, that's just what they'll live with to get; power. Power, and unapologetic displays of it, are subconscious phantom sexual triggers for all women, especially those taken at a young age like Bertie. It's the rush of the strong mate, who could sire strong children and give her structure. A few lashings out are always acceptable, you can't cultivate this sort of power for yourself it just exists. Bertie would have been far more satisfied with Pete. Not happy, but satisfied.

Attached: 1557621716475.png (569x519, 242K)

He blacklisted Bertie out of petty revenge.

>If Bertie would have sold her spaghetti pastry at her own shop, he could have ruined her for intellectual property theft.
Unless Bertie signed a contract that explicitly said that any recipe she invents is intellectual property of her employer, she keeps all the rights. If anything, she could sue him.

>a lot of people seem to not get this concept, intellectual property you create while "on the clock" is the property of your employer, especially if you work for a company that specializes in creating intellectual property. (aka anything in the art, entertainment, and most of the food industry)
That's only if the contract explicitly states this.

Still you shouldn't use company time, and materials and selling something not on the menu.

in the most milquetoast "me too" sense.

like he may have crossed worse lines with employees before but we don't see them. His behavior is written in such a way that its not really a crime, but definitely not appropriate.

i did enjoy that Dakota was a canary, as in a literal canary in the coal mine for Bertie about the relationship with Pete.

not that guy but she was doing an apprenticeship, that's just how professional cooking works. its actually a really big deal when the chef with his name on the restaurant credits any of the underlings for stuff they came up with in the kitchen.

>i did enjoy that Dakota was a canary, as in a literal canary in the coal mine for Bertie about the relationship with Pete.

I didn't even realize it. That's amazing.

Attached: mind blown.gif (500x250, 519K)

Are people being paid to post this shit show on Yea Forums?

Do we see dakota again?

Not in this season but I really hope she comes back.

Beartie was kind of an asshole with speckle and I didnt see she get better with him

But he works with Baker Barb. You remember Baker Barb, don’t you?

So, was beartie raped, molested or what?

The amount of people who realize the point of the holding them over the hot pot may not have been explicitly sexual but it was still a demonstration of his power over them which is a form of sexual dominance. Performing these types of actions is common place by predators grooming victims for "bigger" steps.

Being raped is not a turn on

>Whole episode is about how men need to respect women.
>Full on feminist shilling about asking permission to even think about thinking about a woman
>Episode ends with Pete manhandling bertie and ignoring her objections
>She gets turned on and masturbates furiously because of him being an alpha

Is this show actually redpilled?

Speckle is shit

In Bertie's fucked up brain it is.

Speckle is best boy.

Attached: speckle two different kinds of oven fries.jpg (680x390, 62K)

Speckle a cute

I don't think we're ever gonna find out.

Oops I messed up. Anyway it's not unusual for victims of childhood sexual assault to develop messed up sexual habits when they get older.

she was frustrated with her sex life at home. pete both confused and appealed to her on levels she didn't know how to process. then Dakota shows up and stands up for herself. Bertie can't really hide from the contradiction anymore and has her breakdown.

it all comes from the stuff in her past that she hasn't dealt with. she doesn't actually stand up to pete until after she starts growing again, which she did through taking back swimming for herself.

the whole show takes a pretty tongue in cheek approach to the stuff. Like how they have Dirk start dating the H.R. Lady who overlooked all of the complaints against him because she was a useless employee.

He doesn't even come across as especially sexist, hes just an ass that happens to mostly work with women, he would likely be a total Chad if he worked around men too. But thats as deep as it gets, Dirk is a jerk and HR is useless, also stop being anxious and just ask for the promotion you want.

>He's a creep.
Girls like that though because he's handsome.

Also, here's a harsh life lesson for any aspiring chefs out there, you cannot copywrite or trademark or in any way lay claim to a recipe. It doesn't matter if the food looks 1-1 similar with the same stuff made and all that, you can't sue for damages of stolen IP, period. You could always trademark the NAME of that food and prevent others from calling it that, like nobody else can call something an 'Oreo', but if I recall correctly he rejected her name and called it something else, so she couldn't even claim that.

She made it with his stuff and he knows how its made + Called it something else. He can claim as much credit as he wants.

thing is she never fought for he invention, yes he took it and sold and renamed it.
but it was brushed off and not made the point of her thing, in the end it was more of the underhanded methods to not let her start on her own.

Like I said when she started her own business that was free game