Thoughts on Gurihiru?

Thoughts on Gurihiru?

Attached: b9fcc146a72110db1d1683f83d3f38c6.jpg (812x1113, 212K)

i enjoy it even if they are kind of guilty of "same face"

I want Gurihiru to draw me a waifu that will kill all the troll faggots on this board who hate Gurihiru and girl superhero.

Cute and fun

Gurihiru is wasted at Marvel.

Adorable and I love it, but again it doesn't matter if the art style is amazing if the story is shit.

What are the eyeballs in the jar used for?

Izanagi and Izanami

I can only hope his work get more and more popular so Marvel and DC hire more people that draw like him.

get gurihiru, get cancelled

Delete this

Attached: 1556456267589.png (725x457, 624K)

>his
Lmao get a load of this soloist shitlord.

Hopefully will make americans realize that realism doesn't lend itself well to storytelling, causing them to switch over to more expressive styles like everyone else did back in the fucking 40s

Not a fan. Looks like more boring and more lifeless manga style. It's a step down from good looking comic art, but a step above disgusting modern "realistic" digital glossy shit and webcomic-tier tumblr art shit.
But basically what said. Variation and fun and (relatively) cartoony art is always better to have than a standard house style that's just gross and disgusting and poorly rendered "realism".

Whose sharingan did she steal?

>boring and more lifeless manga style

they always pair them with mediocre writers except for hastings

This. I want more power pack.

>Thoughts on Gurihiru?
Talented artists that are being wasted on Marvels bad writers

they need to draw hentai

yeah, that's their main limit.

And even that might be more a matter of "keep it simple" than an actual artistic limit: when they use non-standard faces(like Mega Tony) they are usually reasonably distinctive

Good

Attached: 01.png (1100x1100, 1.27M)

Gurihiru on Immortal Hulk!

tpbp

Power Pack stuff was good too.

Making Sarah go crazy. Duh

Attached: 1527150701354.jpg (1017x727, 151K)

She's doing a short story with Louise Simonson on the new Power Pack One-Shot

>She
Good news, though.