Breaks your ______

Attached: a1c18d2ac04a367dabbac4184a92a0ac39a476c66876da3d3551181812cc2390.gif (395x599, 178K)

wallet

>someone remade my thread
But why?

Do people really love Blackcat that much? She's a cuckqueen

dick

understanding of what qualifies as a mutant or not

>t. cuckqueen

Why doesn't Black Cat just rape Mary Jane?

So that's where Peter goes every night!?

Is this shit canon now

What's left for mary jane the n!!

No. People are literally slobbing on the industry knob that is J. Scott Campbell and his same faced titty women.

More power too him for knowing how to play to his base, but I'm so tired of hearing about this imminent failure.

She's a part of the package of the teen superhero power fantasy. More so than Gwen (the perfect wife girl) or MJ (the relate-able flawed girl). The fact she is an amoral thrill-seeker shouldn't matter, she's there for sex and that's good enough for my self-insert perfect saint immortal invincible superhero.

Attached: wriggle out of it.png (575x684, 1.18M)

You know, this is something I've always wondered.

Why DO so many superheroes bother with civilian identities and human girlfriends? In anime, for example, it's very unusual for a hero to have a double-identity (Magical girls are an exception). Most of them sort of embrace their thing and do it 'full-time'. The two superhero anime that come to mind (Tiger & Bunny, BnHA) had the characters more-or-less be superheroes as their full-time job and career option.

I really can't see any reason why Spiderman wouldn't have hooked up with Black Cat a long time ago. She's in the same line of work as him, she's a lot more competent, and you don't really get the argument of "Peter, why aren't you around when I need you".

It's the Superman / Wonder Woman romance thing. Sure, it's not as rife with drama, but it's a logical extrapolation.

The "BIG TWIST" in the final issue will be that Felicia gets pregnant from Peter's firstborn.
So obvious
Cap this

Attached: black_cat.jpg (825x464, 29K)

DC

No, speculators are just even more stuck in the past then the DC execs that think Bendis still has selling power.

She’s really horny and he’s not into it. Also having a bad luck giving gf could be a disaster when you already have infamously bad luck.

>I really can't see any reason why Spiderman wouldn't have hooked up with Black Cat a long time ago.
he did. Read a fucking comic sometime and fuck off back to Yea Forums.

>Felicia's maternal instincts have been activated
>she's still feeling the whiplash from the returned memories of her time with Peter
She's totally gonna pounce Pete once all this is over.

J. Scott variant covers aren't anything new, why's this one causing such a big stink?

Peter never cums inside tho

PS4 Peter did

jesus pete is leaving MJs and areiving at black cat.
Peter you whore!

d-
d'oh!

They have lives beyond fighting evil. They just want the same chance at a normal life anyone else does. Clark would go crazy if he had to be Superman all the time.

The point is that it didn't work out.

Because this cover is expensive on the comic marketplace. Glad I kept my issue.

Attached: A6994AE3-4B6A-4EC3-9827-04085448C976.jpg (1076x1600, 371K)

>understanding of what qualifies as a mutant or not
>born with it
Mutant
>Maybelline
Mutate

It's just that simple.

>In anime, for example, it's very unusual for a hero to have a double-identity
In anime it's common as fuck for the hero to have a double identity or otherwise hero entirely in secret. The exceptions tend to be comedies.

If these covers are in the same place, does this mean MJ and black cat live near each other?

Someone should do a third version where Peter's visiting Gwen's grave in costume while holding a paper and coffee.

...good luck streak.

OP cover looks much better than this garbage though.

It means Mary whore is also a cuckqueen

high rez image please

Because if the villains know who the hero is they'll go after their families/friends. I mean, why wouldn't they? - why bother taking on the almost-indestructible super when you can wreck them by kidnapping, or killing their loved ones? The hero would then have to spend a good chunk of their time hiding their people from the villains' multitude of henchmen.

Attached: all the justice.png (1280x449, 705K)

sometimes it's just the model

The way she's sitting looks massively uncomfortable.

Stupid barefoot cunt.

Well, most action manga I can think of have fictional settings where either everyone has superpowers or a secret identity is just useless.
Like Dragon Ball, Goku doesn't need a secret identity because villains are pretty rare. In Naruto and MHA, everyone has powers so you don't have the problem of needing to protect your loved ones. In Berserk and Fist of the North Star and One Piece, it's a crazy fictional setting where action and adventure are the norm.

Also note that in stuff like Naruto and MHA, the personal lives of the characters are really important to the appeal, as well. They're not just heroes 24/7.

And in tokusatsu which is Japan's actual equivalent to superheroes, everyone DOES have secret identities.

The superhero universe concept has a pretty strict structure; that is, only a few people have superpowers, there are way more villains than heroes, and heroes fight domestic crime. Having a public identity and a downtown apartment doesn't make any sense when any random guy can throw a grenade in your window, and supervillain can smash it to pieces, or kidnap your family when you're looking the other way. So if you don't have a job, you don't live in a public place, and you don't have a non-powered family that need to have jobs and go to school, that means basically your only friends are other superheroes, and that's not exactly relatable to the average reader, and if you were a hero you'd probably start to wonder why you even bother saving people if you have no friends or loved ones who don't have superpowers.

Attached: 1374074403944.jpg (1200x908, 270K)

t. dicklet

DC needs to relaunch Gen13 ASAP, stop being bitches

Interested to see what the text messages on the phone says.

da fuq Marvel promotes cheating now?

Out of all of Peter's love interests, Black Cat has always been my favorite. Unfortunately, they really fucked her up in Superior.

Why doesn't Peter just have both MJ and Felicia? My man's a god damn super hero, having two girls isn't all that weird.

That's because Slott is a legit cuckold IRL user

>thinking Slott has any romantic interests irl

so whats the issue here? I am hearing a lot of complaints that this will be bad for the industry itself, wtf?

Overblown dribble probably

Flashbacks to the 90s, when the industry went to shit.

Ditko isn't entirely wrong here...

>Spidey is swinging away from MJ and toward Felicia

It's like poetry.

Well, on the phone she says it's her mating day