Ideas for a Godzilla animated series

ideas for a Godzilla animated series

Attached: 1557856043617.png (500x500, 183K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dAjPR8cL34Q
monsterfinkshauntedhideaway.blogspot.com/2012/02/godzilla-all-monsters-attack-cartoon.html
godzillaama.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We literally had one it was on the fox box network

Had a deforestation episode and everything was used to promote the critical and commercial failure that was the 1998 Godzilla movie much like how MiB the series was used to promote Men in Black 2 since its cancellation in 2001 was the year the film came out

Something like pic-related but with actual Godzilla monsters.

Attached: Godzilla_The_Series.jpg (349x286, 20K)

Not gonna lie, I'd actually watch a goofy Godzilla cartoon like the one in OP's pic just to see how they handle it.

It helps that the shapes used actually make sense as simplifications of the kaiju and aren't just abstract nonsense

Wasn't there a goofy Japanese TV show where the monsters were portrayed by action figures?

This. Only Godzilla isn't their ally. He acknowledges their existence, but has no qualms about killing them if they get in the way.

Alternately, Seinfeld only with Godzilla.

Or have it so humans at first see Godzilla as a threat but eventually realized the only chance of humanity to survive is to become the pets of the big g and help him kill low tier monsters.

id set it on Monster Island where the monsters can all talk
some times a human shows up to get godzilla to help with some monster related problems.

I just want Gamera to be acknowledged in the Reiwa era.

No no noooooo...

An episodic kinda Anthology short series on like Netflix.
He like a few of the IDW miniseries with a variety of styles with the stories being about whatever they want.

Could adapt that Dark Horse story about the wilderness survivor tasked by the government to live on Godzilla's body to study him.
Could make a story about that Lois Lane like reporter in Godzilla 2000 taking wild risks to get a photo of Godzilla.
Could be an all new original story.

Probably could be greenlit for 6-13 episodes to see how popular they turn out.

Attached: GODZILLA_RAT_TPB_Cov2.jpg (1135x1722, 2.46M)

And godzooookiieeeeeeee

Attached: Rodan Home.png (800x600, 85K)

Attached: If Kaijus were actors.png (3240x5000, 2.97M)

Attached: If Kaijus were actors pt2.png (2152x5000, 1.38M)

based and redpilled kong

Has everyone forgotten this?

youtube.com/watch?v=dAjPR8cL34Q

Attached: Godzilla-HB.jpg (808x483, 66K)

Cartoons produced from the late 60s through the mid-80s all suck dick and don't count

Literally just give me more of the Zilla Jr series as it is a top tier show, I feel that Godzilla is best for the movie format instead of a show, maybe a miniseries or an anthology but definitely not a regularly styled show.
Unless it's more silly and comedic then It's fine

>That studio will never do a prequel Pacific Rim animated series
what a cursed world we live in

I remember those threads years ago about Godzilla: The Animated Series that made the cast into a superhero team that fought evil kaiju. There was a bunch of artwork for them and some threads with some really neat story concepts.

Attached: Godzilla TAS (2).jpg (1117x1085, 376K)

Attached: Godzilla TAS (1).jpg (1287x856, 580K)

Many versions of Godzilla actually develop into defenders of humanity however. Legendary even makes a point of helping them out in tight situations and not attacking them when they mistake him for a threat, something that would cause earlier Goji's pre-character development to retaliate and flip their shit.

I knew there was a reason I saved these.

monsterfinkshauntedhideaway.blogspot.com/2012/02/godzilla-all-monsters-attack-cartoon.html

godzillaama.tumblr.com/