Toonami Ratings for 5/11/19

Attack on Titan S3 part 2 will begin airing on Toonami starting May 25th at 11:30pm. Toonami moves up 30 minutes to accommodate, and MHA moves to the lead at 10:30. Pic related for full schedule.

Toonami will be hosting a panel at Momocon on May 24th at 7pm EST. While these are often hit or miss in the news department, with 3 open slots coming in the next few months, we have a good chance of getting at least one show reveal.

Lupin the Third part 5 will replace Jojo DiU on June 15th. Timeslot yet to be decided.

Last week, the ratings were still below average, though we avoided the massive drop going into MHA so the night wasn’t killed as bad. This week, Super sees a massive spike in viewership in comparison to the last month, but MHA fails to maintain that draw with a 37% loss of viewers. Ratings were delayed this week and SAO wasn’t fully reported for some reason

11:00 - Dragon ball Super - 875/0.41
11:30 - MHA 556/0.27
12:00 - TPN 468/0.21
12:30 - SAO 0.21
1:00 - Jojo 414/0.21
1:30 - Black Clover 399/0.19
2:00 - Boruto 321/0.15
2:30 Naruto 330/0.14
3:00 HxH 330/0.16
3:30 AoT 262/0.12

Attached: 2FB14C9B-B8AD-48AD-86CD-38F8B840E0D9.jpg (750x756, 199K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/ngSmjmW
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16uNaN6-2tjbFaZDubjeLQjJcudRN6ssacWzyT3L6-l4/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/ToonamiNews/status/1129412947422400516
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>hit or miss

Attached: 1546737605358.gif (600x733, 937K)

Holy shit black clover had a huge jump in viewers

>anything ahead of Super
>MHA of all things that Superfags avoid like the plague
This won’t go well, will it?

it'll harken back to when the block started at 9 and no one tuned in until Super at 11

So basically they're hoping that putting super back will boost ratings for whatever is in front of it even though that's been proven false.

Yep they’ve done this so many times it’s just silly at this point

Seems more that they just want to keep Super at 11

Shifting the block down just seems like a really stupid idea.

It’s most likely going to go back to 11 when HxH ends since it’s unlikely MHA as the lead is going to do anything positive for the ratings

>Lupin replaces Jojo.
I'm unsure how I feel about that.

Toonami's not ready for the Freek'n. Yet.

Well without Jojo the general thread is going to be pretty damn slow that hour

As a whole I rather liked the Ant Arc. If they cut the episode count down to more like 30 or 40 I think it would have been far better though.

And here's last week:

11:00 Dragon Ball Super 756 0.35 455

11:30 My Hero Academia (r) 586 0.27 347

12:00a The Promised Neverland 397 0.20 252

12:30a Sword Art Online: Alicization 367 0.18 235

1:00a Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable 327 0.17 224

1:30a Chad Clover (r) 340 0.19 242

2:00a Boruto: Naruto Next Generations 314 0.18 227

2:30a Naruto: Shippuden (r) 315 0.18 232

3:00a Hunter X Hunter (r) 322 0.19 241

3:30a Attack on Titan (r) 253 0.14 185

Looks like a slight boost and BC loses its two week streak of beating Jojo in the numbers. Interestingly enough, HxH seems to be thriving in its new timeslot near the end, getting a nice boost in demo. It seems as if this week, people stayed, fucked off during the Konoha hour and came back for HxH before bailing entirely.

Will Black Clover return to form next week?

Dragonchads won't notice the shitty hero show, since it's on a half hour earlier than Super,

Now they have to avoid the giant naked man show. I mean CSPAN since it’s S3

Why the fuck is MHA being moved up to the top? Super outperforms it.

So that Super can continue to perform well at 11. This way nothing interferes with Dragonchads schedule

Happy late Mother's Day.

Attached: Naruto_and_Kushina_meet.png (1362x768, 1.22M)

I guess they're trying to get everyone used to the idea that Super isn't going to be around much longer. Also, given that there's no May marathon this time, we'll probably hit the end of S3 right before S4 starts up in October.

I peed into a bottle as to not miss toonami
unsure where i stand with my life now

Somewhere downwind please.

>The last part of Attack on Titan's season had plummeting ratings, yet it's going to be the third show aired on the schedule.
>My Hero Academia doesn't make the same numbers as Super, but is going to be aired at the very start of the block.
>Lupin the 3rd was a ratings black hole, but DeMarco is airing the newest part on the block.

Yeah, I think it's safe to say DeMarco is trying to send this block to its grave posthaste.

Any way we can get a Vento Aureo dub out quickly?

Not let Viz be in charge of it

He must see where the winds are blowing since there are a few shows on the block where you can watch all previously aired episodes.

Slightly related, but it looks like imgur has screwed up their old layout, so I can't seem to link to image albums anymore. Is there a replacement that I can use?

Nevermind, I think I have it figured out. I'll put the 3rd episode's eyecatch there tonight - in case I don't run into TGG, here it is:

imgur.com/a/ngSmjmW

>Jojo is going to end soon
I still can't believe it

And it’s not bullshit.

Current Series End Dates (accounting for marathons):
Dragon Ball Super - October 19, 2019
My Hero Academia - August 24, 2019
The Promised Neverland - June 29, 2019
Sword Art Online: Alicization - July 20, 2019
JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable - June 8, 2019
Black Clover - TBD
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations - TBD
Naruto: Shippuden - November 16, 2024
Hunter X Hunter - June 22, 2019
Attack on Titan (Season 1) - May 18, 2019

>A month and a half until HxH gets flushed.

Viz are not ones to rush out dubs. Part 5 in Japan won't end til July.

So it basically guaranteed HxH is replaced by a rerun, right?

I'll never understand the point of these threads. You're literally just saying they should air nothing but Dragonball while at the same time crying about the lack of variety. Tell me what the fuck is the point of airing outlier shows if they'll never do as well as DB? They should have never gotten this franchise on the block to begin with since now its poisoned the well.

>They should have never gotten this franchise on the block to begin with since now its poisoned the well.
That's pretty much the consensus here,

It’s just like with Family Guy on AS. It’s a cancer they can’t survive without.

We're going to find that out soon.

Everyone here has at one point or another said that. If it was up to me, I'd have a few long runners and sandwich the block with 12 episode shows. Whichever ones happen to trend that didn't conclude well, I'd talk about getting a Season 2 for.

But then we ended up with Demarco instead, so...

Super is ending and they need something to be "Your New Favorite Show™"

What are you whining about? Acknowledging the reality of what pulls in numbers while critiquing what could handled better is perfectly reasonable. It's not just a staple of Toonami discussion, but Yea Forums in general.

And MHA ends before Super, so that doesn’t seem like the ideal pick

Attached: Smol bored Boogiepop.jpg (1920x1080, 141K)

I didn't say that at all. I simply stated the fact that it's dumb to lead with something else.

Did you read any of those posts? No one says they should only air DB. They are saying DB should be in front if they are airing it as premieres because otherwise people skip the shows in front of DB.

I’m really hoping the Vic drama puts a big delay on the next DB dub so that Toonami can spend a little time not worrying about catering to Dragonfags

Super into Hero: Lose 36.5% And Demarco is putting MHA up front soon!
Hero into Neverland: Lose 15.8%
Neverland into SAO: FLAT
SAO into Jojo: Lose 11.5%
Jojo into Clover: Lose 3.6%. Will Yami put some pants on soon?
Clover into Boruto: Lose 19.5% The late night crew does not like Bort
Boruto into Naruto: GAIN 2.8%
Naruto into Hunter: FLAT
Hunter into Titan: Lose 20.6%

Current Records

Loss:
12/08/18: Super into Psycho: Lose 45.4%

Gain:
11/24/18: Boruto into Super: GAIN 54.8%

Attached: 1554606785410.jpg (1920x1080, 236K)

wonder if we'll get a new record GAIN soon

DB being in the front isnt't going to solve anything you dipshits. DB isn't fucking improving rating across the board since DBfags don[t stick around for the rest of the block. This has been proven countless of times already so its not going to matter what goes in front of it because DBfags know when to watch and then bail that's why it being on the block is a fucking hindrance and isn't improving anything.

NOBODY likes Bort
Ftfy

im sure his dad likes him

Ok, after witnessing the current peak of the show, would you say that HeroAca was worth being picked up?

Attached: 291210701759774.jpg (745x359, 40K)

I guess, the rest of season 3 is going to be boring so eh.

>HxH closing Toonami
I like it because it will end the night with a good feeling, it sucks because its so late.

It’s not the worst thing, it just would have been nice to not have it piled on top of a bunch of long running shonen that are barely different

I did that when I was playing csgo esea premiere. I was in the zone, i couldn't call a pause, get up and go to the bathroom.

Super's ratings aren't improving because of Kai. It's just too weird watching Goku take out the 2 of the Ginyu Force in just one episode, but in Super he can't knockout enemies without going Blue.

Goddamm, almost every single show will end this year.

I can't wait for Attack On Kino to come back.

Attached: attack-on-titan-season-3-part-2-beast-titan-1169119-1280x0.jpg (1280x718, 71K)

There's no fanservice or action to keep people hooked to Boruto.

That secret government conspiracy plot was terrible and a snooze fest. Kenny alone carried the whole arc by himself.

>hikari kurayami aijoo zoo o onaji ne o motsu tsuyoi kanjoo kioku no kanata ni te o nobashite kimi no iru basho e to sotto izanatte hyoori ittai yagate subete kieyuku sadame to shitta yue ni zettai kono te dake wa hanasanai

Attached: nCQYCY5.gif (360x414, 1.99M)

Just wait. They'll adapt the manga and the story and action will pick up.... whenever that will be.

>politics
It will pair well with The Promised Sleep

Isn't AoT going to be 10 episodes?

Not really. MHA has more lows than highs so far. There's always a lull following a big denouement.

When does MHA peak and becomes absolute shit?

>11:00 Dragon Ball Super 756 0.35 455
>11:30 My Hero Academia (r) 586 0.27 347
Pic related should shut up from now on

Attached: 1557909025730.png (830x253, 25K)

Thankfully. If we are lucky that may be a sign this is the last season they adapt

Last week

Last week.

S4 is going to be more lulls then.

>Jojo never lost to BC
Hilarious delusion
Also
>leddit screenshots
Head on back now

early naruto was so much better

cause it wasn't filler

With MHA on before Super, probably.

>cause it wasn't filler
Well....

There's a couple of moments of gold later onDeku vs Bakugo, that short arc with Endeavor vs the Nomu, and the current arc but overall the arcs after All Might's retirement are lackluster at worse.

Show him pic related:

Attached: bc vs jojo.png (902x242, 16K)

>left side
Jojobronies, My Zero Lackademia fans
>right side
CHAD Clover fans

Attached: 43A97D09-270B-4A2D-9B61-C2E77BDC241F.gif (600x431, 739K)

>jojobronies
This irks me as much as chocoholics. Like I get the intention but like. No you're an ALCOHOLIC if you drink alcohol. YOU'RE NOT DRINKING CHOCOHOL SO YOU'RE NOT A CHOCOHOLIC.

Would you prefer JoJophiles and chocophiles?

No.

i drink chocolate

Jojobronies makes a little sense because they are identical to ponyfags who spam their off topic memes all across the site, and get upset when called out and told to fuck off

Power creep is a thing. Yamcha right now is strong, if not as strong as Captain Ginyu.

>2:00 - Boruto 321/0.15
>2:30 Naruto 330/0.14
>3:00 HxH 330/0.16
Rubber nen

Attached: 377211983137398.jpg (470x433, 32K)

Consider Jojonies.

Naruto was actually 301 too, it was posted wrong

>politics
The politics are over for now, its all ride from here on.

>Toonami gains a time slot
>HxH still at 3am
You can't make this shit up.

Attached: 1527310013536.jpg (219x306, 29K)

You say that like it's a bad thing. Look at this way the later HxH is, the more worth it is to watch until the end.

Attached: 1538924125614.jpg (1920x1080, 326K)

>Hunter Hunter now at 3
OH FUCK OFF

When do they get rid of SAO again? Also, why do they refuse to move Black Clover up a significant amount? People obviously want to see it.

It didn’t gain anything retard

>now
HxH has been at 3 for a month

>poor ratings
>ending soon
>zero chance of continuation after this arc
its called sunsetting

But HxH at the end just encourages me to turn the TV off after Clover

Funny that, since BC after HxH during that shitty cave arc killed my buzz and encouraged me to turn off the tv after Hunter.

in total, jojo has outperformed bc

Not only are you wrong, but Jojo SHOULD outperform BC because it airs earlier

except it does

The amount of times that Jojo has been overtaken by BC is appalling from an earlier (and supposedly more popular) show.

that was what was implied, yes. well done.

wasnt that only for ch3 with all the memes?

>Vic drama
speaking of that, anything new lately?

Attached: Vic-Hero.jpg (259x458, 14K)

I feel bad for Shield Hero. I liked it as first but it's become generic shit. Apparently not even reddit likes it anymore either and they shit on it just like Yea Forums does.
I wonder if will end up on the block.

Attached: 1557356054118.png (915x515, 389K)

Doesn't really matter since the very beginning this board had a vendetta for the show to begin with. Compare and contrast the live threads to the ratings threads and there's a huge difference between replies that's why its hard to take,,3917 and seriously because its just garbage shitposters have been saying for years infact I'm pretty sure that's only the BC opposition exists here. The rest of S3 is more of a cooling down period before the final few episodes where it ramps up again but If they get S4 i(which I doubt since that has Hulu exclusivity now) its going to be exciting because its nothing but nonstop action every episode.

Attached: 1533902087416.jpg (245x434, 35K)

Who cares? This block is irrelevant and the franchise is already among the biggest properties from Japan to come to American even before Demarco started airing it after he told everyone they couldn't get it. It would have been worth it if the anime had premiered before ratings for the block fell like a rock so that the show could be judged by its own merits than it not being able to live up to the hype people point.

It never turns to shit. Next arc will have waifus I'm sure you dumbasses will oogle act and entertaining fights and then followed by two of the best episodes of the season and the introduction of TinTin.

GREAT TOWN GREAT TOWN
IS YOUR SUMMER

When are we getting Fairy Tail?

No. It continued on to present time.

>wanting fairy tail

>garbage shitposters have been saying for years
>for years
You're just an MHA fanboy.

It's probably too late at this point. If Demarco wasn't absolutely retarded and stubborn with his tastes, we could have gotten it in 2012 or 2013 and be simuldubbing the final season right now, roughly.

Attached: 1505013183056.gif (500x522, 664K)

The virgin waling VS The Chad Stride!

>If Demarco wasn't absolutely retarded and stubborn with his tastes
NOT getting fairy tail was one of the few GOOD decisions he's ever made. No amount of fat tits and ass can save that kind of slog.

Yea because original Naruto was a much better alternative

The first season of FT aired nearly ten years ago, so it's way past the expiration date for a non-legacy show to air. But if they go through and pull a One Piece they would have to either start in the middle or begin with the Final Season which would be retarded. So sorry, the dreamnightmare is fucking dead.

Attached: 1554132030480.gif (480x270, 1.48M)

>nobody talking about BC
>HMM THESE NEGATIVE OPINIONS MUST BE THOSE BCFAGS
lmao

it’s entirely possible one’s announced at anime expo since Viz/bangzoom have had really good turnaround.

Once Mashima's new manga gets an adaptation he'll pick that up and then pretend he never hated Fairy Tail and that was just an autistic /tg/ rumor.

>Viz
>good turnaround
Viz has the worst turnaround in the industry. They won’t even start a dub till the final episode airs in japan

I mean he has been asked multiple times about his position on FT, and while he never says he hates it, the way he answers makes it clear he doesn’t like it. That recent post he made about his position on fanservice only makes it more believable

Isn’t that just an FT knockoff though?

I didn't even say they're BCfags. You niggas are the must pathetic fandom in these threads.

Great rebuttal

Mashima always reuses character designs if that's what you mean. It's his "tradition".

Actually it was. It did really well on the block.
>Shit that'll never happen.

>Great rebuttal
Truth hurts eh? I can't wait until the anime gets to O MY 6 EXTRA QUIRKS and people turn on it like they did with Shield Hero.

Doesn't seem to be working. I guess only retards hated it

Bad guess. Only intellectuals hated it, because it was bad writing. Retards are the ones defending it.

Attached: kalimba.png (848x459, 418K)

>intellectuals
>posting retarded memes
Kek

Like I said, the truth hurts. Only retards can't come back from a silly picture like that.

People on Yea Forums have been shitting on incel hero for years tho

a shits on everything

The only truth is that the people who ahted it are retards who didn't pay attention and it ahsn't really damaged anything.

But even animeonlies are shitting on it now.

For the sake of MHA's future, let's wish that people ignore the bad writing and giant plotholes.

Attached: jej.jpg (540x304, 32K)

>bad writing and giant plotholes.
Can't ignore what doesn't exist.

BCfags seem to be a good job at that

>Can't ignore what doesn't exist.
Wouldn't that make something easier to ignore?

Bad writing
>Deku's character development - he's remained static as a character
>the incessant sucking of Bakugou's dick
>O MY 7 QUIRKS - way to make an already destined to be OP character even more OP because Horikoshi can't write fight choreography
>the inherent premise of Deku getting OFA - Stain, Aizawa, and Mirio have already showed that being normal can still kick quirk holder ass, Deku just didn't want to go the extra mile and fucking exercise
>the female characters - Toonami viewers will realize this about them sooner or later, that they're all just fanservice and those introduced with hype will end up as hype jobs, the only female who matters is Toga
>Ochako is not a compelling character - she revolves around Deku and Deku only, Haruno Sakura 2.0
>Remember Iida? Horikoshi also doesn't, though he'll get a fight this upcoming anime season
Plotholes
>Nighteye's 100% predictions being overturned by Deku's plot armor, Horikoshi handwaves this through Eri's quirk and "wishing energy"
>for a technologically advanced society just a few decades ahead of our world, somehow nobody knows of who AFO is, hell we even knew who Osama Bin Laden was a decade an a half ago
>Aizawa being this terror teacher who expels whole classes
>All Might never unlocking the other quirks despite his life being threatened multiple times himself, but Deku unlocks it in a Class vs Class pseudo-tournament
>previous holders knowing nothing about it at all
>martial arts not mandatory in a superhero school
Continue deflecting to BC as you were.

Retards use retarded logic, in other news bears shit in the woods.

Is Kira the best villain we have on toonami so far this year?

Attached: 1532443969040.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

bad writing is just a self defense mechanism for people who are unable to understand things
>character development
if a shounen protag changes the series dies a horrible death
>7 quirks
you shoulda been able to see this early on when ofa was passed along so many times
>stain, etc
2 things, they used their quirks and was mostly the villain not thinking much of a quirkless leaving themselves open and two the timeframe of season 1-3 is only a few months
>muh waifu butter dan urs
Toga's only thing was being female for the magnetic quirk gender guy so far
>osama
didnt he just come right out with a few videos going "haha" meanwhile afo stood in the shadows forever?
>aizawa ban
and.. what did you want from this? its still the same year
>all might
kinda hard to unlock something you dont need since you know a punch will end it

things i didnt reply to are manga stuff or season 4+ stuff that has yet to be made.

Ok but what do we think about Emma?

Attached: Emma.jpg (750x1000, 95K)

between her and sarada i have to have a good long hard look at my life

>lots of shounen series didn't die horrible deaths even as their protagonists developed
>foreshadowing does not necessarily equal good writing, Kaguya from Naruto is pulled directly from Japanese folklore but nobody in their right mind would say it's good writing
>Ochako managed to be competent IN ONE WEEK with martial arts, being quirkless is not an excuse
>no counterargument concerning the females because it's 100% true
>lots of other characters developed a lot in the same year but Aizawa is somehow excluded from this for reasons only this MHA fantard knows
>this fanboy conveniently ignored that Deku was in 0 danger but unlocked his super secret Avatar powers while AM has been in countless wars but apparently didn't need the additional help
See /tg/, this is what a deluded MHA fanboy looks like in the wild. You will regret ever keeping up with this series in the future. You will be dealing with unreasonable people like this where their main choice of argument is to deflect to other series.

And Fairy Tail would have done better

BCs asta doesnt change but you dont bitch about that
i dont think foreshadowing means touhou stuff
ochako got a few crash courses, shes basically that kid who learned a few moves
the counter was toga was the same as the others but you held her in the spotlight for some reason
if they developed why would aizawa ban them?
i already said i dont know about manga stuff

im sorry that i dont agree with you

You literally said the BC opposition

You're a liar too?
>i already said i dont know about manga stuff
But you know about Ochako learning a few moves? You also know about the 7 quirks? What's next, you'll pretend you weren't replying to me all along and you're a different user?
Here I thought you couldn't sink any lower. Please, keep replying so your grave goes deeper.

Attached: crying.jpg (320x320, 33K)

gravity girls training was a thing and she even applied it inna woods
7 quirks you wont stop talking about it, you realize you been going on about it for about 4 months now, right?

Neverland, Titan, SAO and Academia all end their seasons before September. So what do you think will replace them anons?

Mhm. You tripped up user.
>i already said i dont know about manga stuff
But you replied incessantly to the 7 quirks posts. Plus your original post? >The rest of S3 is more of a cooling down period before the final few episodes where it ramps up again but If they get S4 i(which I doubt since that has Hulu exclusivity now) its going to be exciting because its nothing but nonstop action every episode.
I thought you didn't know about the manga?
What an idiot. Spill your spaghetti somewhere else fanboy. Criticize other series when you've read them.

Attached: mhm.jpg (1000x846, 97K)

i think you are just splitting hairs over something small and trivial over a half assed post only to get the last word in the matter.

i mean, ill give it to you but you are keeping the thread bumped.

Nice of them not to push HxH to 3:30 for its last handful of episodes

They probably should have just put Super at 10:30 and MHA at 11. But if MHA doesn’t do well enough at 10:30 then they have a convenient excuse to drop 10:30 again when a show ends.

Concession accepted. You should've done this earlier.

report back here in 3 hours to save the thread, you will get another reply from me

People in this thread would piss their pants in joy if Black Clover was directly after Dragon Ball Super.

This thread must physically hurt you if you keep referring to its activity.

I just want to eat her up.

>Deku's character development - he's remained static as a character
This isn't true
>the incessant sucking of Bakugou's dick
This isn't true and acknowledging a character's strength is not bad writing
>O MY 7 QUIRKS - way to make an already destined to be OP character even more OP because Horikoshi can't write fight choreography
You already killed your own argument by saying 7 which just goes to show you can't count .

>>the inherent premise of Deku getting OFA - Stain, Aizawa, and Mirio have already showed that being normal can still kick quirk holder ass,
Stain and Aizawa utilize their quirks in cmbat and would be worthless without them. Mirio almost died with his
>the female characters - Toonami viewers will realize this about them sooner or later, that they're all just fanservice and those introduced with hype will end up as hype jobs, the only female who matters is Toga
This also isn't true. In fact next arc has tons of female involvement

>Ochako is not a compelling character - she revolves around Deku and Deku only, Haruno Sakura 2.0
This isn't true

>>Remember Iida? Horikoshi
Was in the last arc. Showcase how much he had grown in strength and character since his introduction.

>Nighteye's 100% predictions being overturned by Deku's plot armor, Horikoshi handwaves this through Eri's quirk and "wishing energy"
Nighteye's predictions were never infallible. The entire point of his arc was that he never tried and just gave up easily while Deku and the other didn't you see this all throughout the arc with the heroes calling him out on it hence why he realized his own mistake far too late.

>>for a technologically advanced society just a few decades ahead of our world, somehow nobody knows of who AFO is, hell we even knew who Osama Bin Laden was a decade an a half ago
In the era AfO was prominent the advancement of technology wasn't nearly as advanced as it was in the present story by the time it came about he had went into hiding.

Attached: 0205-014.jpg (898x1297, 308K)

Oh wait speaking of female involvement, was Mount Lady's thing planned or did she grow and accidentally catch 3 guys in the face?

>Aizawa being this terror teacher who expels whole classes
This isn't a plothole
>All Might never unlocking the other quirks despite his life being threatened multiple times himself, but Deku unlocks it in a Class vs Class pseudo-tournament
All Might never went through the same ordeals as Deku and mastered OfA the moment he got it. From the moment he started experiencing the ghosts is when their paths started to divide.
>previous holders knowing nothing about it at all
Nana knew
>martial arts not mandatory in a superhero school
Also not a plothole

>Continue deflecting to BC as you were.
I love how you pretty much admitted you;re a butthurt BCfsag

Attached: 0210-015.png (928x1300, 428K)

How can you ignore something that' not there?

DDid I call them BCfags? No? Shit the fuck up BCfag

Well at least HxH is ending the block now, AoT kept putting my to sleep.

you dont like hearing about basements?

Demarco is still in charge, so trash across the board. SAO will be replaced by short trash since they will need room for the new season 6 months or so later

She was already big at that point and had been knocked out. She knew she was going to stop those guys, though I doubt using her face was intentional

>I didn’t say BCfag! I said BC opposition! It’s different!
Retard alert. Exactly what I expect from an MHA fan though

But which trash?

And for the hell of it, what would you air instead?

PANTY AND STOCKING

>wanting more monica stuff after all that
oh?

I don’t know man. They seem to be hardcore into only airing dub premiere stuff these days, so it’s hard to predict any non sequel show they will air. I’d wager at least one of those slots will go to Mob S2, which is decent but with it already on CR I doubt many haven’t already watched it.

If we can get through the summer without adding any shows with more than 26 episodes the block will instantly be in a better place, regardless of the shows chosen

>not wanting the show that both Monica and Jamie detest because of the dialog they had to spit out
>Jamie hates it even more because it was the starting point of her typecast as slut characters
Monica actually has some range talent so it didn’t affect her as much though

oh you thought we were getting the 621 bleeps version?

>Monica and Jamie detest because of the dialog they had to spit out
Did they not research the show before they took the job?

Money

Remember that one family guy episode where Quagmire discovers Tinder? And that scene where Peter, Joe and Cleveland go inside that dark, dirty filthy house?

Life as an anime only voice actor is kinda like that

Jamie at least, was a rookie VA at the time and would have been a fool to turn down a lead roll

She’s worked at FUNi since around 2002 with roles in Yu Yu Hakusho, Case Closed, Fruits Basket and dozens of other shows early on so I would not say she was a rookie 8-9 years later but probably her biggest role before Panty was Liz on Soul Eater. So Panty was basically her first starring role.

1999 is your summer is actually a god tier mondegreen of 1999 bizarre summer and it's a shame most jojofags are too autistic to appreciate that

I can see Jamie hating it, Monica not so much

They’re gonna be limited for options if they only want dub premieres. They’ll make an exception for Mob eventually.

Chances of getting another dub premiere from FUNimation that isn’t Titan or DBS is slim to none.

Viz has Osomatsu and eventually will have OPM2 and Golden Wind but neither are likely to air before 2020. So yeah, just Osomatsu for now.

Aniplex will probably dub Demon Slayer. That seems likely enough to replace Titan, SAO or MHA.

Not much else comes to mind for potential dub premieres.

Wow really? I never looked but just assumed because I never heard her much

Isn’t osomatsu more niche Japanese comedy like PTE?

I think it’s way more of a sitcom with some wacky stuff thrown in but I’ve never seen more than one episode.

I didn’t realize she was actually reprising the role of the president of Yuki Soma’s fan club in the new Fruits Basket.

She was actually Juri the announcer girl during the Dark Tournament of Yu Yu Hakusho. Man, that takes me back.

>Sword Art Online: Alicization - July 20, 2019
really? they said it would air for a full year?

It’s getting a part 2 later this year

It will, but thankfully we get a brief respite from the torture

In total, yes. The point that BC fans make is that it should happen more often. Going with the image here it definitely shouldn't have happened 18 times from last year up until now.

Anyway, it won't matter because after June it'll beat Jojo every week

>I only notice the fanboys shouting in the live threads
>Anybody who isn't hyped is just a shitposter
Yeah, that's clearly what's going on, oh great gatekeeper of taste. Even HxHfags aren't as delusional as you.

The other side is falling apart. Jamie Marchi who said herself she wanted Vics nuts is straight up hiding at her home dodging the lawsuit.

What about Monica? She seemed excited to go to court a few months ago

Nothing with her yet but her fiance, Ron Toye has shown signs of tortious interference which aint good if you're in a defamation case already

easily.

I wonder how long this will go on for. I’d assume the sooner the next DB series is announced, the sooner Funi will want to rush this to a conclusion so Toei doesn’t drop them

Attached: F43CF03E-E3B1-4C8E-82ED-0B851020A0AF.jpg (1334x750, 154K)

Who exactly composes the anti Vic side? I'm out of the loop. Also are any VAs siding WITH him?

it's a comedy, it's not as fast pace as pte but they typically do 2 or 3 unrelated stories each episode

also osomatsu is coming to toonami regardless of whether it comes to toonami or not

Attached: 885f7df12590d26162f5ad478d70a9d7159d6c35r1-1280-720v2_hq.jpg (1024x576, 50K)

Todd Haberkorn tried to side with him before getting rape accusations thrown at him that he defended himself on before fizzling out, but that's all I know.

Monica Rial and Jamie Marchi are the main players on the anti Vic side. Sean Schemmel also played a minor role. There is no one on the pro Vic side, at least not outspoken, because doing so gets you crucified on twitter which is a death sentence for a VA career

Fucking adult swim airing that women planet episode twice in a row. Probably because those early seasons don't have a lot of episodes with the women.

Only Mob S2 can save us

Is there some special reason they need a women heavy episode?

>Mob S1 had abhorrent numbers on top of record shattering drops
>figure this will even out when we get S2 as a dub premiere
>Demarco can’t even do that right and now it’s already widely available
Mob is enjoyable but it’s not going to save anything like this

>Chances of getting another dub premiere from FUNimation that isn’t Titan or DBS is slim to none.

it's zero. Funi is contractually obligated to give premiers to Hulu now. The only exceptions are shows [as] already has contracts for (like anything Dragon Ball)

Chances for Kimetsu no Yaiba to get picked up for the block? Seems like it would fit well

Attached: kimetsu.webm (854x480, 2.25M)

>Black Clover keeps beating Jojo and Bortuo
Literally just move it the fuck up.

>not wanting the show that both Monica and Jamie detest because of the dialog they had to spit out
That's not true.

It will save us from falling asleep

Miyazaki month, when?

Black Clover is going to go past the Elf Reveal and into the Demon territory.

New key visual confirmed it.

Never. Too expensive and they are running too many dub premieres now to take entire months off

Not surprising, they are likely going to keep going till they catch up with the manga

Mob Psycho won't save shit. Nothing can save Toonami anymore, just accept its death.

Attached: ryojideath.jpg (320x240, 10K)

holy fuck its already almost friday

Doubt it considering Attack on Politics and Kids Talking would air before it

When do they air this?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Space Patrol Luluco - 03 [480p].mkv_snapshot_02.36_[2016.04.23_09.33.48].jpg (640x362, 69K)

>short
Never. That time is used for Demarco’s Kino Music Videos

It'd be cool if they did something like the IGPX microseries during commercial breaks again.

Attached: Suzaku.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

You just reminded me of that Alien Alpaca shit AS played when the new seasons of FLCL premiered.

>They should have never gotten this franchise on the block to begin with since now its poisoned the well.
That's what I've been saying for years.

>That secret government conspiracy plot was terrible and a snooze fest
It was literally the most interesting thing the show ever did. The rest of it was mindless garbage.

Never. would be wasted on the cretins in these threads anyway, incapable of appreciating anything good.

Demarco himself said it too at the start but still let him get pushed into getting it

Meanwhile, Vic’s character Ranpo on Bungo Stray Dogs was recast. That’s a STUDIOPOLIS dub in LA.

He got to finish Rohan though, so it didn’t hit everything

Anyone have a description of this week's episodes?

Not everything but people hoping his LA work is safe have the first sign that it won’t be.

What if he wins the case?

That might help him keep getting gigs but companies will worry about getting sued and probably choose to avoid putting themselves in a position where they are liable. If he’s innocent he really had no other option but winning can’t entirely silence the accusations and also shows he’s willing to sue prior employers and can win. They’ll probably stay away.

>employer slanders the shit out of your good name with vague and unverifiable claims
>you are the bad guy for suing them
Nothing you said was wrong, I’m just upset we live in a world where defending yourself is seen as bad

Yeah it’s pretty fucked up that women can say whatever and get you fired.

I try to keep an open mind because I’ve seen both sides of this. I was fired from a job for making a woman uncomfortable and the employer didn’t have my back at all. However I also have first hand experience regarding a loved one getting sexually assaulted with no visible evidence even after the culprit turned themselves in.

So while I’d like to believe he’s innocent, I have serious doubts due to the rumors that have gone around for years. He had enough pull to keep things on the down low for years like so many other people have.

Monica and especially Jamie are fucking up any case there may have been though. And my worst fear is he wins but isn’t actually innocent. But it would be worse if he loses but actually is innocent of anything more than consensual hugs and kisses. His career will never be the same regardless.

You sound like a passive-aggressive woman.

Talk about a raging fanboy.

>50 times vs 18
hmmmm

>I’m just upset we live in a world where defending yourself is seen as bad
Welcome to Japan

If you’re a woman anyway.

How many of those 18 were since January?

do i look autistic enough to count how many times a garbage show has beaten another garbage show on a dead program

Looks to be about 14 since January. It lost to Clover 5 times since January. One week of those weeks JoJo got 316,000 while Clover got 318,000 so that's practically a tie given how these numbers are calculated.

There's no question Clover kicked JoJo's ass up and down the street last year but ever since the beginning of this year, JoJo has avoided losing to it most weeks.

I definitely didn't say JoJo never lost to Clover. Rarely isn't never and when I made that post JoJo had only lost to Clover 3 weeks out of like 12. It just beat it twice recently but that streak has already been broken this week.

MHA losing about 300,000 total viewers from Dragon Ball Super three times recently is a bad look, Boruto did slightly better by comparison but it was slipping in the 250,000-290,000 range the weeks before MHA moved up. At this point I'm pretty confident Black Clover would hold Super better than both MHA and Boruto.

It's was true that BC struggled after Kai early on but like I said in that post it's 18-49 retention from Kai wasn't much worse than MHA's. Losing 200,000 from Kai Final Chapters is considerably worse than losing 200,000 from Dragon Ball Super right? Given, Kai FC lost 150,000 from Super regularly in 2018. Having the show after that lose as much or more from the weaker performing DB show is a greater concern than another show losing 200-300,000 from Dragon Ball Super.

If it didn't come off that way that post was made in largely in defense of Clover. Clover didn't deserve to be demoted behind JoJo and Hunter x Hunter. They probably should have moved Clover ahead of JoJo last year. It just doesn't make as much sense to do that now as it did last year. JoJo's about to exit.

The next battle is Clover vs Lupin and you won't see me saying Lupin SHOULD be ahead of Clover. Maximum ratings potential would probably be to start the block with DBS and BC followed by the short shows then MHA leading the long runners.

You could look very autistic for all I know

Here's a ratings chart for easy reference.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16uNaN6-2tjbFaZDubjeLQjJcudRN6ssacWzyT3L6-l4/edit?usp=sharing

fuck off

To me Kai and Super are the same. They're Dragon Ball so the Dragon Ball-onlys will watch them.

What? In Japan women are a lot less likely to be allowed to defend themselves in the court of public opinion. Like that one idol who was stalked and later gave a public apology for being stalked.

Yea Forums please fix yourself

Whoever at /as/ decides on what ads to run needs to fuck off, I can't take that dumb cunt singing yabba dabba doo every fucking hour.

that's technically a Funimation dub recorded at Studiopolis, that's why he was recast.

It’s not, Crunchyroll has always had the master license for Bungo Stray Dogs here. They just have FUNimation distribute it. Not everything that streams on FUNimation’s service is licensed by FUNimation.

Given the prior marriage FUNi had with Crunchy, maybe Crunchy got the role recast as some sign of solidarity toward FUNimation’s decision to separate from Vic but it could very well be the start of LA companies no longer contracting Vic.

Fuck, going through the numbers again, I missed a week. Clover has beaten Jojo 5 times so far this year. 2/9 was the one that I missed, which means that at least once a month since July 2018, BC beats Jojo.

>which means that at least once a month since July 2018, BC beats Jojo.
Toonami bias strikes again

Well, well, look at the Redditor coming in with his fancy Google Docs.

Attached: 629360.jpg (640x480, 56K)

They're the only ones who want to put money towards a failing block.

They just posted this on Twitter. How fucked are we lads?

Attached: 192562783613064.jpg (598x866, 177K)

How's the AoT manga right now? I lost track after ww1 Madagascar

Toonami News is a fan-run account, it has no affiliation with Toonami itself.

So was last week the last good episode of MHA?

That’s a fan account stupid, who cares what they are doing?

>I didn't know MHA had any good episodes!
>DOHOHOHOHOHO!

Attached: Statler_waldorf_02_01.jpg (1024x768, 86K)

I walked right into that one.

>hey Ed’s, want to come to my pool party?

Attached: 39728A7D-A220-4312-A625-0DA44E4FD0D4.png (2000x1758, 1.87M)

I knew her voice sounded familiar

So what does /tg/ think of Kishi's new manga, Samurai 8?

Attached: 1527053361713.jpg (913x1300, 1.04M)

More Jump crap Demarco is will air when it’s animated. Kishi has already proven he can’t write for shit

I just want some good waifu material on this block bros

Looks like it’s just another shonen

>May, 18

It's real.
twitter.com/ToonamiNews/status/1129412947422400516

The point isn’t if it’s real or not. It’s a fan site with zero relevance

Aniplex is dubbing Cells at Work, that’s a great prospect.

>downloading anime in 480p

>cells at work
We would never be blessed by a good show

Expectations for Momocon?

i like the robot dog that meows

otherwise i need to see more before i can really judge it

Funimation refuses to acknowledge that Toonami is premiering the Attack on Titan dub.

Attached: Sc.png (618x774, 364K)

Either Mob Psycho season 2 or Fairy Tail.

They did that last time too. They are seething they can’t get out of the deal

Disappointment

Attached: Boogiepop-wa-Warawanai-2019-04_01.51_2019.01.20_14.02.44.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

TPN replacement is almost guaranteed. If other dub studios are there that have an upcoming show, we may hear about that too

>DB Super gets a Macys Parade balloon
>first time an anime has received this honor
>absolutely no mention of Toonami or [as] in the promotional material or during the parade

it's a familiar feel

not him but you did imply you read the manga only to say you didn't. You got BTFO in this argument

I mean that makes sense. It was a float about DB. Toonami really has nothing to do with DB. It’s like a star athlete not recognizing his high school coach. Yea maybe they helped a little, but they really didn’t do anything besides get the ball rolling.

Funi is flat out lying about that dub premiere date and location

I don't remember her ever saying that.

they pretty much did the same thing though. funimation now got their plug, toonami got nothing

HxHfags don't even post in these threads and haven't for years
So its not there

>So its not there
What?

>no argument

Holy shit! I thought the series had bad writing and plotholes but I guess its just the ramblings of a detractor.

How can you ignore something that's not there you stupid fuck.

Easily, as I've said.

How?

>Easily
>doesn't explain how

Okay

EASILY!
If something isn't there, it's easy to ignore it, because you don't even have to try.
I don't know why we started talking about this, but that's how it's easy to ignore something that isn't there.

I think the joke was she has the same VA as Nazz

Yeah, I got that.

Toonami should be getting a plug because it’s actually the place where the dub is premiering, not FuniNow. The only association DB has to Toonami is that they aired it at a time.