It's gonna be great

It's gonna be great

Attached: f4dd9c8f-b4db-42d7-8a09-9ab140bdd8d4.sized-1000x1000.jpg (800x1000, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0248pUAteWk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: e9d.jpg (600x600, 18K)

DUDE 70s SCORSESE BUT WITH A CLOWN

Fantastic addition to the board. Now fuck off back to Yea Forums already

oh that classic DC denial

Trailer looked like shit

I don't know if it'll be a good Joker movie but it does look like a good movie.

I know you're saying it in a negative way, but that's all I really want out of this movie.

Attached: 1544923135361.jpg (249x228, 7K)

I think it might be a solid movie on its own, but lets not pretend that what makes it good is its connection to DC in any way. Its not a batman movie, or even really a joker movie. Its Falling Down + The King of Comedy with clown makeup.

it's so uninspired. a homage here or there is fine, but christ, how can anybody expect it from the hangover dude

it's a copy+paste job straight up

Attached: 1556553722369.jpg (1794x4528, 1.08M)

All I know is, there’s gonna be some psycho with a gun when it comes out.

This is, sadly, probably going to be true. Regardless of what the movie has to say, or doesn't, just the fact that the movie exists at all is probably going to feed some toxic internet bullshit, because of the unironic 'we live in a society; bottom text' idiots.

that's always a good bet for any day in america

If anyplace deserves it it's a theater playing a DC movie

If he does it in the middle of the movie the survivors would probably call him a hero

Actually insane

Save us from society

i thought that was just a meme, i-is there really people unironically thinking about the joker as a savior?

Unfortunately yeah.

This is absolutely retarded right here. Almost all of these shots are standard and they don't even look like each other.

Oh my god! Both have shot reverse shot? And a man walking down a road? And the identical scene of a man pointing a gun / stretching.

Clearly it's just a copy.

Attached: Annotation 2019-05-15 115843.png (584x282, 283K)

WE LIVE IN A _______

COMMUNITY

youtube.com/watch?v=0248pUAteWk