Company wars

>company wars
>Wojacks and Pepes being posted all over
>Thinly vield political threads
>Yea Forums casting threads
>Spamming images during storytimes

Yea Forums has never been perfect but the shitposting has been ramping up a lot lately what's going on?

Attached: vifryr0v2z811.png (400x239, 227K)

MCU/DCEU

MCUfags are expanding from /r/marvelstudios.

There are some users that have a hateboner for Yea Forums and shitpost about their hate of the board in threads of other boards. I have seen it and I would not be surprised if they are the ones that were spamming the board with NPC and a lot of anime threads

>Yea Forums
Ding ding ding

They lost their board and are now trying to move in here

The moment /aco/ became a thing Yea Forums lost a huge chunk of it's identity

Yeah I saw some posts on /tg/ about how "Yea Forums is the most hated board on Yea Forums" the other day

>meta threads

Must be /pol/, amirite guys? Is that the answer you were going for with this sad bait thread?

There is this one user, that is always saying "Yea Forumsmblr" and uses a screencap of a Yea Forums thread about godzilla where they are talking about ponies and godzilla (the image is cringe but I think it was just shitposting and Boco is in it), he also has other set of images that are just screencaps of random post with negative opinions of some japanese properties and he proclaims that those are the proof that all of Yea Forums hate japanese media

No one mentioned /pol/ at all retard,
RENT FREE

Shitty moderation.

Seriously we have one janny who removes any thread praising the MCU or shitting on DC but will leave shit like pic related up. It's gotten to the point where you can't even criticize anything related to DC because I've had threads removed just for wanting to discuss how to improve Justice League.

Bottom line, this board has always had crap moderation but this new crop is the worst yet.

Attached: 1557878095720.jpg (868x559, 110K)

/pol/ is a shitty board and anyone who browses it is low IQ rural scum. Subsidized rural internet was a fucking mistake.

We have one guy cross-postinf trying to get people to shit post on Yea Forums for some reason, another one posting NPC memes for no reason and not to mention that Yea Forums is GoT central right now so Yea Forums refugees that don't like GoT are here as well

Sorry you're so triggered by people calling you retards out on your bullshit that you immediately go on the defensive even when no one even fucking mentioned you

Summer

Yeah.
Marvel started off benignly enough, but disagreement over MoS went on for years, and those threads nurtured tons of resentment towards the MCU, which was supported by comic preference, but that became the line in the sand that fomented board-wide division and shitflinging. Yea Forums having the same threads about the movies led to fa/tv/irgins coming here, and Yea Forumsmrades going there, culturally cross-pollinating. Yea Forums might not have ever been perfect, but in the early days it was fantastic, and better than Yea Forums. These days, it is generally crap with the exception of Wednesdays.
So in short, this user is correct, but only after WB provided a response to the MCU, regardless of your opinion of either.

>a huge chunk of it's identity
What? Posting suggestive Cheesecake that wasn't actually nude and therefor bannable?

Attached: 1466100262467.jpg (960x886, 63K)

So you say

The entire Yea Forums is doomed. I blame gookMoot, reddit/resetera, mcu, company slaves, sjw, trannies,jannies, mods and the the time itself.

But that hit me the most is that a few years ago you could find a lot of good threads here everyday in the right time of the day.

Attached: 1555011173682.jpg (1024x886, 71K)

>Why are high traffic boards shit?
This entire website is a heap of shit due to how notorious it got, now even specialized and obscure boards have to deal with retarded shitposters spamming frogs and wojaks.
You think Yea Forums is in a bad state? Look at Yea Forums. That board is filled with generals and shitposting duplicates of said generals (Not like they are needed, the generals themselves are filled with nothing but spam), to have a conversation in any thread you have to filter out more than half the board.

Yea Forums isn't filled with company wars like Yea Forums. It's just straight shitposting mayhem. I'd say Yea Forums is worse because of the tribalism

Attached: 1557281582153.jpg (654x653, 212K)

I always had the theory that there's an uptick in shitposting when the USA right wing does something newsworthy.
>alabama banned abortion

The janny I'm talking about is probably off shift and will remove that thread as soon as he sees it.

Yeah. Usually something will upset "the board that gets triggered if you mention them" and they'll start flooding every other board with their retarded bullshit and then when half the threads on any board are their's they start claiming it's actually the work of some "tranny discord"

Yea Forums is cancer.
Mods are shit.
Pick both.

There is an actual discord dedicated to cross board shitposting thought, it has like 12 dudes in it but they find threads to shitpost on

>Yea Forums isn't filled with company wars like Yea Forums. It's just straight shitposting mayhem. I'd say Yea Forums is worse because of the tribalism
No, Yea Forums is filled with shonenwars. You think having to big blocks throwing shit at each other is bad? Try having 10 different groups of tards falling for falseflaging and attacking each others series and everyone caught in between.
Flavor of last month was Griffiths tax policy, a couple weeks ago was everyone shitting on One Punch Mans low quality anime and spamming TatsumakivsFubuki, now it seems to be SnK vs HxH.

Agree to disagree. I prefer to have a million different groups all shitpost at one another and shifting back and force compared to a million of the same dcuck mcuck thread over and over again.
If people can make a screen cap of Tommy and Ladderbro, that's my indication to leave the board.

Capeshit has ruined this board and needs to go. Then everything will be great

Blame Marvel. They have always hated DC, to the point that every criticism of DC, no matter the reason, might be considered Marvel propaganda.

>website where people go to get angry, jack off, and hate the mainstream
>expecting consistent quality

Separate comics and cartoons and
Merge Comics and Manga into one board
Merge Anime and Cartoons into one board

It's the same shit

Fuck off already, retard.

>Merge Comics and Manga into one board
>Try to make Yea Forums share board with literally tumblr

Kill yourself

>please merge the boards so I can post about how superior my Japanese bullshit is without being banned

Attached: giphy.gif (500x250, 819K)

Why are on Yea Forums?

2016 election. Getting close to 2020 election, so, yea.
yea, that's totally it. Not like the anti-MCU fags who made hate threads for months falsey predicting Captain Marvel and Endgame were gonna bomb and suck weren't annoying or anything.

>waah they don't like my MCU shilling threads

Tumblr died and Yea Forumsmblr died with it

Welcome back to Yea Forums, nigger.

Weebs are the worst humans in existence and I'm not sharing a board with them
I'm embarrassed to share a board with you

Once every while i like to take a shit, that doesnt mean i want to stay in the toilet permanently

There is a great deal of crossover between manga and anime, there is a great deal of crossover between cartoons and comics, there is not a great deal of crossover the other way around.
Plus one board is simply much larger and would swallow the other one 90% of the time

Leave forever
We don't want your low-quality contributions

This board needs userIDs.

After all these years /cpsht/ seems like a reasonable idea.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 6K)

CP and shota?

Capeshit.
Live-action shit fucked this board real good.

comics have never been perfect either but the amount of sjw shit during the last 6 years in comics is unbearable
makes discussing comics seem pointless since the hobby has been destroyed to push leftwing propaganda

My contribution at its lowest possible quality is still light years ahead of Yea Forums's usual standard. You filthy peasants just feel humbled i graced you niggers with my presence

Attached: dis nigga.jpg (362x371, 71K)

>the pot meets kettle

>Weeb fag
Yes your pedo nature, powerpoint slideshows, east vs west cancer and only talking about Naruto, MHA and DBZ has truly graced this board

Dude I love Hitler lol!