Batman 71 Spoliers

Batman 71 Spoliers
Bruce physical abuse all his kids because they aren't selina kyle. Tom King make him an abusive father who isolates his family because they aren't selina kyle.
also tom king literally hates his own kids so i'm not surprised he's projecting on bruce. I'M MAD ABOUT IT BECAUSE HE'S A SHITTY FATHER AND NOW HE'S MAKING MORE KIDS SEE THIS PORTRAYAL IN PLAIN SIGHT WITHOUT REPERCUSSIONS.

POOR Tim!

Attached: img_3484.jpg (579x1892, 451K)

Other urls found in this thread:

comicsheatingup.net/2019/05/15/spoilers-batman-71-batman-did-what-now/4/
youtube.com/watch?v=C0tZ2tTUSjA
youtube.com/watch?v=DxWkfJ4uvV0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Usually shrug off Kings terrible out of character moments but this really tops it....

Little cunt was probably talking shit about Selina.

Make Batman kill Red Robin and let's get this over with.

is Tim not 16?

Who is he hitting there? Is this an old recording of him and dick?

Selina is Banes girlfriend.

he made so much garbage over the last couple of years that everything just kind of blends together
this is on another level though

Does King have a magical silver tongue that allows him to convince his superiors that this was a good idea?

It's just a homage to a classic Batman story just like all the homages to, say, Dark Knight Returns

Attached: file.png (1400x700, 746K)

I hate Tom King so much

comicsheatingup.net/2019/05/15/spoilers-batman-71-batman-did-what-now/4/
Tim Drake.

Attached: img_3487.jpg (1242x570, 361K)

Tim Drake went back to his old costume

FUCK, I JUST REALIZED IT!

>also tom king literally hates his own kids
How do you know that? Are you one of them?

today is going to a fucking shitty day for me as a 90s comic fag

>10 posts
>Only 8 posters
>muh poor Tim
Sure is tumblr in here

Goddamnit, King.

What the hell, DC? Are you trying to ruin Batman? It’s bad enough the Hulk outsold him and now you pull this?!!

Hulk only outsold him because Batman dropped hard due to King’s shitty writing. Below 90k for main Batman title is something that hasn’t happened for a long time.

I don’t even care about Tim (don’t hate him or love him) but making Batman into such a monster is stupid. This is almost as bad as Miller’s All-Star Batman.

>ruins Batman with a meme
WTF I love Tom King now!

>Tim getting punched
>Barbara
>Duke
>Damian

Who are the other two? Also fuck King for reducing Batman to a whiny bitch boy who needs his gf to wipe his ass and beats his kids

didn't he make dick eat rats in the batcave in ASBAR?

Dan Didio and the rest at DC want the DC universe to be edgy and grimdark. These are the same people that loved Idenity Crisis and Cry for Justice and just made Heroes in Crisis. Tom King is their Edgy Christ figure. He fulfills all their edgy dreams beyond any writer has done before.

So Batman beats his kids ?

>Batman is kind of a bad parent figure

OMG HOW SHOCKING THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE!!!! Oh wait, it has. More than once.

>let me help you
>AAAAAAAAAAAAH YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING!

So, Batman Wiseau is still a thing.

Then whose the dude in the hood in the picture?

>mildly hyped to see the Batfamily help Bruce against Bane
>this shit happens
Tom King is cancer.

Except this isn’t grimdark. This is fanfiction tier bullshit written by a crazed woman and her husbando is so obsessed with her self insert OC that his whole life revolves around her and her alone.

Huntress I think

How do we fix this? And I hope to God that we can all forget about this one day.

yes

tom king: im gonna change batman for forever :
Batman is a Child abuser!!

DC is on a full burning bridges and make everything edgy and yell at the fans mode again. They won’t realize their fuck-ups for a long time.

Since, Bruce has done that a lot, shouldn't he be labeled a child abuser?

Doomsday Clock is the only way user.

We track down Tom King at the nearest con and beat him up. We can form a mob, it'll be fun.

This is so dumb. Batman is suppose to be emotionally abusive not physically abusive to his children.

But that book wont be finished til 2052!

>Miller All Star Batman
>bad
Fuck off landwhale, I bet you are a fujo

Bruce should spend more time with his son Damain and less time with his Catcunt.". Yeah Batman may be many things but a good father he really isn't.

>"child abuser"
>punches Tim, who is already college age

?

King is making me actively hate Catwoman and BatCat.

At this point I would settle for Dr Manhattan getting rid of her.

He is 16.

Huntress is around post new 52? Wasn’t her origin baisically power girls but being Batman’s daughter?

it's a new Huntress

Is that really all it took to trigger Bruce so hard to uppercut Tim? Seriously King?

Just a threat and a harsh Batman stare down would have been enough and more meaningful in this case? This makes Batman have the emotional maturity of a teenager.

That's Earth-2 Helena Wayne. Prime Earth Helena Wayne becomes Batwoman in the future.

>tom king literally hates his own kids
Holy shit! Does his mother-wife know?

Are you really this dumb that you can't understand it's Batman who's gone through a lot of emotional turmoil recently, atop of the normal stress he has every day from being Batman?

>defending King
Lol

This is leading up to Batman finally committing himself, isn't it? At this point Bruce is one shaved head and British accent away from a total meltdown.

I didn’t know Batman was suppose to a villain. I didn’t know Batman thought it was okay to using underage kid as a punching bag for something he had no part of.

>King makes Batman an atheist
>King makes Batman suicidal
>King makes Batman a childbeater
Way to go Tom. I hope all this was worth it so you could leave your mark on this character. I'm happy I never wasted money on this stupid run.

Attached: 1476561722706.jpg (938x456, 132K)

Almost as if Batman's not meant to be in the right here, that his anger and frustration is being channeled in the scene and he's lashing out in emotional tornado, as this is Bruce at his lowest in years. Almost like you're an idiot to not understand any of that.

oh shit is this what that writer said would change batman forever?

Batman is still a cunt.

Time to see how long it takes for King to get more death threats to cry about.

Yes make total sense for Batman to uppercut Tim. Because that is only way you can show Batman is broken, through Batman being a child abuser.

No one would care if he beat Damian, though.

Chemo takes time

Batman has done plenty of questionable to downright bad shit, but you draw a line at him punching one of his proteges? Wew.

Now you all wish you had Snyder back. At least Snyder didn’t turn Batman into a beta.

I hope somebody leaves a dead rat on King's porch.

>committing
More like committing suicide. Which is appropriate, given how several arcs of King's run were "muh suicide" wank.

Legit koing Tim from something he said that is not even that triggering unless you can an emotional maturity of a child.

We need another Crisis. We can call it Crisis on Earth 33.

I can't believe he made me miss Snyder

How do fuckers like these that completely miss why fans love these characters get in this position of power?

Another Rebirth reboot but this time instead of resetting the comics just fire all the editors at DC and put people who actually like comics there instead.

Batman Lose Custody of Damian..

He did have Bruce punch Dick's tooth out. At the very start of the Owls arc.

Well done Tom King, well done Tom King. Truly you were right when you wrote that the end is near.

Not the point.

>Bruce physical abuse all his kids
Yeah I seriously doubt that Jason would allow that

It's not so much punching Tim, as the series of events that lead up to the punch. If getting left at the alter by Selina was enough to completely break him, it's a wonder he ever survived Bane's first assault on him.

There was an actual reason for that tho, this is just King projecting his problems on Bruce

So you're just completely ignoring Dick's assassination attempt, his dad putting him through mental anguish in the Knightmares arc, the shit with Gotham Girl. It's not like this all comes from nowhere, Batman beat the living shit out of Freeze in a way that was depicted to be far too excessive. He's been slipping and it's been built up, and you're too much of a brainlet to see comprehend it.

Seriously, someone give King a psychiatrist, or send him to a Mental Hospital, the imbecile is destroying Batman for real.

He been atheist since that wonder woman book by phil.

Not really, no. Dini under good editorial could be interesting, though.

Batman being an atheist is maybe the stupidest writing there is. The supernatural exists in the DCU. Batman deals with it regularly. It shouldn't take the world's greatest detective to figure out atheism is a fucking stupid position to take all things considered.

Not that guy but chill man. It's like you're emulating Batman mental state right now.

No way this sticks
What's going to be the way a future run,later chapter explains this

>Batman has done plenty of questionable to downright bad shit, but you draw a line at him punching one of his proteges?

Attached: 2968406-batman 654.png (1630x950, 2.29M)

No one's saying it wasn't built up, more that King isn't a good writer and needs to see a psychiatrist

>and put people who actually like comics there instead.
Marvel directors?

All Gods should be retconned as Aliens with magic.

It's honestly a perfectly accurate representation of atheism. Everyone knows God exists but some people still turn their back on Him for whatever reason.

Go fucking away King, seriously. Thank god your reign of terror will not last long enough, eventually someone will raplece you and you will be forgotten, remembered only as one of the bad writers of Batman and DC Comics in general.

Bane has broken you too user.

He does let kids get endangered.

>What's going to be the way a future run,later chapter explains this
Batman faking mental instability to draw out Bane. The Batfamily is in on it. Tim laughs it off by saying there's no way Batman's punch would have been able to connect had he not been acting.

Someone who actually reads comics would be better, not just who likes the general idea that comics exist.

Fuck you and the alien horse you rode in

There are no Gods you nutcase.

My best friend isn't a rhyming demon.

Tim King loves them, you dont.

>Someone who actually reads comics would be better, not just who likes the general idea that comics exist.
So you want someone that both likes comics AND reads comics?

Have you ever heard the expression you can't have your cake and eat it too?

>There is no God because this happened

Attached: Etrigan.jpg (1824x906, 3.49M)

You think King is that good of a writer?

I am by no means saying Bruce is a good parent. I'm saying Bruce loved his fucking kids before and generally wouldn't do bad shit to them. If he thought they'd listen, I'm sure he'd order them to hang up their cowls.

Uhh, sweetheart? Read your Bible.
Romans 1:20
> For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse
You know God is real. God's word says so. You can lie about it all you want but deep down you KNOW God is real and you WILL have to answer to Him for your sins.
The sooner you accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior the better.

Fuck no. I'm musing about how it could be cleaned up by someone else. King needs to be pulled off Batman and black balled.

Different guy but that's always been a pretty dumb saying. I have a cake? Course I want to eat it. The fuck else am I suppose to do with it?

...Someone who READ comics and likes them, then? From when they were more likeable?
I don't even know, man. Gunn read the good GotG run and managed to get everyone wrong, I don't know how those guys do it.

You no longer have any cake if you ate it, m8.

Depends if it's a whole cake, I'd only take a slice.

Gotcha. But who deserves to replace him?

no if you gonna eat it you must eat ALL the cake

Nobody gets cake. The cake is a lie. We've been over this.

>I'd only take a slice.
There's something wrong with you.

I dunno. I figure a typewriter in a dryer would probably compose a better narrative at this point.

>this brainlet didn't finish Baba Is You

Attached: rabbit.png (871x933, 87K)

Is this that "big thing that will change Batman for the next decade and leave a mark"? Seems tame

It's Bertinelli, bruh.

No, that happens in Issue 75. This is just the beginning. Fasten your seat belts, were going for a hell of a ride.

Cake is inherently temporary.

This is why the New52 and Rebirth rebootd are pointless. It is still the same assholes i charge of DC that drove it into the muck to begin with. There is no getting back on the road witb these morons in charge.

>Bruce will be so far gone from his trauma that he rapes Bane
I was wrong in doubting King

Attached: CCC_38_-_Gordon.jpg (640x480, 45K)

>Bruce has been sexually abusing his Robins
Oh yay, well done Tom.

You just don't get art therapy.

youtube.com/watch?v=C0tZ2tTUSjA

King is CIA, he's literally a meme

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH and dc fags were telling dc is good again now trust me

Cringe.

>willingly turning your back of everything that is good and pure in the world so you can wallow in your sin in life and burn for all eternity in death
I can't understand atheists.

youtube.com/watch?v=DxWkfJ4uvV0

>good again
I don't think any person reading DC would say it's becoming good "again". It used to be good and now its shit. DC is just Marvel except five years behind. Wait until five years for it to be decent again like Marvel is right now.

Other than Immortal Hulk, what "decent" books does Marvel have?

Asm
Venom
Strange
FN spiderman

Agree with Strange and Venom.
Didn’t read the rest though user. Can you tell me the basic plot?

Meet the Skrulls

Batgod has no kids.

He has ONE rape baby.

And an army of, at best, manipulated "volunteers" he, himself, has called "soldiers" to his cause, and at worse, mind-controlled supplicants and minions.

Attached: tiny clones of me.jpg (1242x1813, 298K)

Why is it bad for Batman to do something bad, when he's clearly meant to be near the end of his rope, other than it triggers character fags? Batman has a long history of being an asshole, even to his sidekicks. Shit, part of the reason Dick left was because Bruce was such a giant dick. And that was when he wasn't suffering from mental and physical exhaustion.

Asm is spencer slowly fixing slott mess and undoing omd.
Fn is spidey kino, taylor is telling a very personal and emotional story about both peter and spidey with the everyday's life as the plot's setting

Also avengers have been fun so far.

Damn, I wish another writer fixes Batman too. Ngl I am envious.

>I wish another writer fixes Batman too
Just put Morrison back on the book.

Retconned to be all Bat-Mite's fault

Cass and Helena.

Why does it seem like Batman is just hitting everyone close to him lately?

This is worst than this:

No, no, they were really saying it was getting good again.
A year or two ago. might be a time traveler, or just a slowpoke.

I am actually stuck in the past. Help me user

Hop in.

Attached: 1537150778523.jpg (1200x847, 234K)

I've listened to podcast and interviews for a long time since he first started writing Grayson. I'm not saying he is a dick or anything, or not nice to fans, but I guess I find the "full of himself" here from the idea in how he wants to do something that no one has ever done before, which I think is impossible today, or do something that changes Batman for 15 years. Even having to say he went to the top of WB management to do it. Feels a bit self inflating. A Snyder or a Morrison never really commented like that from what I remember. I think he relies on gimmicks and shock value way too much in his big stories, like with Batman or his event stories. I believe he has been given the longest Batman run before ever stepping on the title in decades, so it probably would cause someone to feel like they are above certain things. In smaller more self contained books he can actually write more within himself and it his style works better and he isn't trying to artificially inflate his work as much, but I dunno.

Truely the hero DC needs.

Attached: batman_tas_gordon.jpg (599x449, 32K)

King?

Attached: images.jpeg.jpg (189x267, 6K)

>It gets better

Attached: 20190515_083137.jpg (1984x1562, 1.19M)

>Therapy

Attached: 20190515_083150.jpg (1988x1930, 1.82M)

Did Seline died or something?

So the people outside of the Roman Empire, who could have never, ever seen a bible, should just get fucked?

Or did God's word work only on the Mediterranean?

Is Dick there? No way would he let this slide.

Multiple gods exist in the DC multiverse, so Abrahamistic religions were already wrong about this. Plus, just because gods exist, doesn't mean belief in them is required, or in any way beneficial in the DC multiverse.

Batfags are notoriously fragile about anything less than a Batman circlejerk.

Damian has been wearing that same exact hood since he became Robin in 2009, it’s been exactly a decade.

Ugh. I keep forgetting how awful the new Batgirl costume is.

Why is it good?

>he's near the end of his rope
Tim, who I hate, said nothing that warrants a fucking punch. Fuck you if you think that's Batman. Why do casuals expect people to just accept shit because they themselves don't mind it?

The problem with King's writing is that he doesn't make the characters likeable. Batman can be an asshole, sure, but the reader would like to have a reason to like him.

All of Tom's stories revolve around the idea that broken people are dangerous and you shouldn't help them. If you try to help them you'll get phisically hurt (like tim here) or killed (like with wally). So I think his message is kinda anti-damaged people.

A Bruce with this little self control left should have killed a villain by now.

how long till finally the sales break down for the comic and DC will need to do some damage control of this shit?

Honestly I don't think it'll be above 50K if they let it go the 100 issues.

But I sincerely think they bill 20K issues to Torpedo Comics (Jim Lee's friend who he made the logo for) and use them as their free handouts (which shouldn't count as sales) so who knows if they ever "let" it drop that low.

He’s punched Dick and Jason like 4 or 5 times between the two of them, what’s another going to hurt?

>All of Tom's stories revolve around the idea that broken people are dangerous and you shouldn't help them. If you try to help them you'll get phisically hurt (like tim here) or killed (like with wally). So I think his message is kinda anti-damaged people.
And if you hire them, they'll do everything to tank your sales until you realize it... hmmm

I think the Tom King Batman twist is gonna be that the Waynes were abusive to Bruce

Man people would flip their shit if that happened

So considering King’s track record, it will.

Imagine sales dropping even more and King being remembered as the guy who killed Batman’s sales for the first time in a forever

The King that Broke the Bat

batman has dealt w worse and never done this. we get it but its just an idiots cheap way of showing emotional ruin. batman doesnt lash out at his kids when hes in turmoil. hes a stoic and a brooder. huge parts of his character are about that.

hes a legitimate hero w a legit moral code. but all tom king knows is how to let yourself down so thats all he writes about. he has no clue what any of these characters are about

Imagine if King keeps on this track so hard and sales fall so far that Didio is forced to fire him before he can get to #100

All this suffering, all this OOC dumbfuckery and terrible writing, for absolutely nothing.

Attached: Rightwing.png (1024x576, 906K)

DUKE, GET DOWN!

we see it. its just that like king, you're too stupid to understand that the reason people dont like it is because its shit grimdark fanfiction. only an idiot would think this was deep or worthy of batmans character. this is highschool drama level

Batman is no longer a hero. He's a disgrace. Tom King has destroyed the character forever.

It's Helena Bertinelli again, the one from Grayson, who was apparently always Huntress and possibly still retains most of her history with Batman even though we haven't seen it.

Also I'm not a Timfag but this was just too much.

It actually would've been nice to see Jason beat the everloving fuck out of Bruce for doing this to Tim.

this isnt his kind of bad. batman doesnt lose control he overcontrols

Yeah, that would actually be fun and interesting. A bro sticking out for his other bro.

> Implying 10 posts for 8 posters is unrealistic
Sounds like you've just been waiting to point a post:poster ratio to try and fit in; instead, you outed yourself as a newfag or a dumbass

>one shaved head and British accent away from a total meltdown.
The British accent is only specific

Did you think this was news?

I honestly enjoy mentally unstable Bruce Wayne. This fucker's a menace.

. I don’t buy this. I don’t support the idea that Catwoman walking out on Bruce would break him when the death of his own son didn’t

You act like Batman has never beat the shit out of the robins before. Read more Batman you casual

Jason's response was great. Really echoed a lot of reader's feelings I bet, lol.

Tim is 16, he is still a minor

Does he point at the heavens and yell "King, you fucking faggot"?

It's just sparring, bro

>Selina defeats three Flashes in less than 5 seconds
>Selina defeats Bane with one kick
>Selina's apprentice defeats Batman
>Batman becomes obsessed with Selina
Is Selina King's waifu? Is she Yea Forums's Lighting?

lol batcuck

No, he's deliberately attempting to destroy the ship by making her appear unappealing to readers. And Yea Forums is made up of retards as we all know so it's working here.

Me. Here's what we do: we gotta restart, only this time Batman knows how to use a toilet and we put Damian Wayne into the garbage can. It's foolproof

Yes.

Attached: 82A8CB50-FD18-4CF6-B29A-A05C5547752B.jpg (1091x979, 193K)

>Trying to destroy a ship by ruining a character
No, it's still retarded.

So is this Batman now? He just punches everyone he knows every other issue? Is he gonna punch Alfred too?

Bane?

He already did that earlier this issue

Attached: FF7DCC93-6969-481F-9722-A8EB358E2DC6.jpg (1125x837, 679K)

>Tim tries to be there for Bruce emotionally
>gets punched in the face for it

What the fuck?

Based Jason

There's no way this is real

He punched Barbara?

holy shit it just keeps getting worse

Attached: writerking.png (308x482, 258K)

Maybe he doesn't like soup

No but he should've since she mentioned Selina.

Why'd he call him Bane?

> Nightwing ongoing sales tanking.
> Batman ongoing sales tanking.

It would be hilarious user, but whoever is writing this comic after will have quite the mess to clean up.

master bane?

I don’t actually read the ongoing and just scanned this issue to get some context. As far as I can tell, Bruce is hallucinating a dinner date with Bane in that scene.

Because he's a big guy

or just ignore

>Hey Batman here's your soup-
>MY SOUP IS COOOOOLD

there is nothing i hate more in comics then tom king

what about bendis?

kek

gazpacho soup is supposed to be cold though

bendis has never done anything this bad imo

Not a Marvel reader huh

You try telling that to Batman, see what happens

you do know tim started college a year or two early he's 17

Atheism is the belief a god or gods don't exist, not the worship of a particular god. There are atheistic religions. Also, the Abrahamic god is the supreme god of the DCU with other gods literally working for him. Also also, I didn't say he had to be Christian.

What about Slott?

How about this, we retcon it all to be work of the Mr. Mxyzptlk from WHTTMOT, who split himself into his good and bad sides.

Attached: 5358020-5555101865-Actio.jpg (1052x1600, 659K)

Dick is still Ric.

Bane and Thomas took over Wayne Manor after locking Bruce up. Alfred is appearing to work for them, although that's probably gonna be a ruse or something.

Bendis is trash and he's the second most dangerous DC writer but King is hateful while Bendis is simply a dumb teenage girl trapped in a middle aged man's body.

The last time batman really fucked up, OMAC killed a shitload of people using brother eye. His response was to take a vacation, hug his family and leave Harvey in charge. How is this Catwoman nonsense more damaging than that to the point he's this unhinged?

It's less about Catwoman and more about what his father(who is somehow still alive) and Bane are doing to him.

Is Bane cucking him or some shit?

It's entirely about Catwoman. King has said so in interviews. Batman is breaking down because he simple can't accept Catwoman leaving him and this is compounded by Bane's attack,

Someone needs to murder King before this goes any furthur.

Reminder BatWonder is the only rational choice

Bane and Thomas Wayne wrestle in the nude while planning to ruin Batman's life.
Honestly, I wasn't sure if the wedding was called off because Selina got cold feet, Bane and Thomas Wayne's machinations, Bruce unintentionally driving Selina away because he's so broken, Selina running away because she realizes that she's broken too and will unintentionally break Bruce further.

>batman has dealt w worse and never done this.
Yeah he has, remember when he punched Dick during the night of owls.

Someone edit the quote to say MY PARENTS ARE DEEAAAAAAD!!!

Attached: batmanpuch.png (579x1892, 1.47M)

Flash news King is a hack

Eurofag here; I don't see the problem with punching a 16 year old adult.

The real irony is the spoiler image place holder is the fooking same thing as the spoiler.

Kek

Shut up shipfag, you’re just as bad as King.

Remember Rebirth? I knew it couldn't last.

He's not wrong.

I remember King turning the symbol of Rebirth into a suicidal killer

Rebirth wasn't even good so why should I care?

No character deserves that level of character assassination.

>Character assassination
Again, why should I care? It's not like Wally intentionally and purposely killed anyone.

Frank Miller had Batman being abusive and it was an abject failure
And this is even worse
How shit do you have to be to be worse than crazy drunk Frank Miller?

ASBAR is one of the finest works of satire ever written.

I really dont like the volatile Batman blowing his top at everyone around him
I mean that shit wore thin in Knightfall

Batman's been through much worse than his waifu dumping him and he never punched his son.