>Solos full powered Iron Man, Captain America, and dual wielding Thor

>Solos full powered Iron Man, Captain America, and dual wielding Thor

Why was there no explanation given for how strong he is?

Attached: Thanos-Endgame-700x394.jpg (700x394, 32K)

God this sword design is so fucking stupid.

Wait for Eternals then.

Push ups, sit ups, and plenty of juice.

He started off as a superhumanly powerful purple hippo man and spent presumably centuries traveling the galaxy enhancing himself and gaining combat experience. Keep in mind that Thor would have been stronger than him if he didn't let himself go to shit.

It's a "Helicopter blade" design.

It's a reference to Thanoscopter. For reals.

how old is thanos anyway? do titans have long lifespans?

To be fair, none of the avengers -sans cap, maybe- were at their full potential. Thor was depressed and definitely didn't work out, tony had a new fancy suit but his peiority was morgan and while cap was fine, he was older and they were fighting a younger thanos.

He's Thanos. If anything, He was a bit weak in IW and here.

Doubt that, everyone was at their strongest here. Iron Man was upgraded, War Machine was upgraded, Hulk became a super genius, Cap gets Mjolnir, Hawkeye becomes a swordsmaster, etc. Thor is not said to be weaker or even implied to be. He is a god, he still has powers even after doing nothing. Hawkeye would get fucked up if he was fat but not Thor. Thor's powers are built in, he can't lose them.

He pretty much bodied Iron Man in IW so it’s pretty much the same thing here
Cap is just a roided up soldier so it’s pretty impressive that he was able to hold his own against Thanos even with Mjolnir.
Even though it’s not stated outright it’s assumed that IW Thor > Endgame Thor since he spent the last five years being drunk and talking shit on Fortnite.

Thor nearly single-handedly killed Thanos with all the Infinity Stones in IW. In EG he struggles with a stoneless Thanos. Fat Thor was definitely weaker than Shredded Thor even if it wasn't outright stated.

>Thor is not said to be weaker or even implied to be.
They literally do not let him be the one to undo the snap because he wouldn’t be able to handle it in his current condition.

He's fuckin' Purple Alien Bruce Willis

Because Infinity War Thanos was not emotionally invested due to "Do I really have to do this? I just killed my daughter"

the man doesnt seem to have a problem wielding it, also it's a comic book movie and you focus on the dumb sword?!

>Why was there no explanation given for how strong he is?

Wasn't one filmed and then cut for time?

they are immortal, Thanos is about 2-3K years old

His brain was not up to it having been drunk and in a stupor for years. He probably would have unsnapped just birds or some mountains or something retarded if he tried it.

Thor is weaker because of Ragnarok.

No, but when Jim Starlin created him he was stated to be Zeus's nephew.

>No explanation?
His cause was righteous. That is explanation enough.

The explanation is: He's based on a guy who originally stepped to Silver Surfer. And who would go on to fight almost ALL of the Superheroes in the Marvel Universe.

It's PERFECTLY BALANCED, YOU FUCK.

Well, in Infinity War he wasn't really trying to kill anyone who was in his way of his main goal, collecting the stones, only disposing of those he saw as major threats. Thor only got his shot at killing Thanos because he caught him off-guard and Stormbreaker is resistant to strong energy blasts (I think).

In Endgame, he goes sicko-mode when he learns that there are ungrateful people in the future who'll try to undo the thing he's trying to do. So he doesn't hold back when fighting all the heroes and fights with the intent to kill.

Avengers ripped off Transformers Dark of the Moon... again

Attached: TF3SentinelPrimePoses1.jpg (985x1074, 160K)

You’re just proving the point that he was not at his best as he was by the end of IW.

the worst part is...

it wouldn't be that bad if the blades were a bit shorter and the handle area was a bit longer.

Somehow, the whole 'spin to deflect' thing he did is a lot sillier when you realize he was doing it one handed, and since it was a flat spin instead of a wobbling one, there was no wrist involved, so he had to be spinning it BY HIS FINGERS. (unless Thanos can rapidly rotate his hand several thousand degrees at the wrist)

Maybe they were at their strongest equipment wise, but everyone was out of practice unless they've been Avenging in the 5 years between IW and Endgame.
Thor sure as fuck wasn't, even if he was dual wielding he wasn't gonna be able to handle Thanos who, presumably, solo'd him and Hulk with just the Power Stone in the beginning of IW.
Iron Man had been living countryside with Pepper and Morgan, I doubt he'd be doing anything Iron Man related in those years besides the occasional suit building hobby.
That only leaves Cap, who even with Mjolnir, is just a dude on super steroids with a shield.

It's hard to buy after Thanos almost lost in IW with a near fully powered Guantlet, but if we're to assume 2014 Thanos is him at his Conquesting Warlord Prime, I can accept he solo'd the big three who haven't had a huge fight since probably IW.

Maybe the sword rotates via an internal mechanism?

Wanda of Murder was charged up on hate and malice, having seen Vision die twice just minutes ago.

I thought the sword spinning was a feature of the sword

That’s only because he threw the one weapon that the stones can’t stop and all Thanos tried to do to stop it was use the stones

This was the worst fucking aspect of keeping Thanos a end credit tease until Infinity War, they could have shown him in combat to see why he's so fucking powerful without the glove in another film but kept and to remind you of why him getting the stones is a threat but nah, gotta hype him up through showing him sitting on a chair and doing nothing for almost a whole decade

Wanda was the best part of this movie
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH CORVUS SAVEEE MEEEEEEEE

He also completely blindsided him
>be thanos
>just obtained all the stones, awesome
>preparing to snap and achieve my ultimate goal
>suddenly zapped by 10 billion volts of fuck you into the dirt
>look up
>huge ass axe is flying at you
Fight would have gone differently if he had known Thor was coming.

He beat the piss out Thor and the Hulk barehanded without using any stones in IW, easily even.

>He beat the piss out Thor and the Hulk barehanded
which was completely stupid and in my opinion soley done for retconning Ragnarok

Which we didn't even get to watch, we literally start IW with fucking Thor on the ground already beaten

Attached: make kamurocho great again.jpg (469x407, 46K)

Yeah its kinda lame. Hulk doesn't even put up a fight really, just gets completely clowned and never gets to redeem himself. Thor at least gets an awesome revenge journey. Meanwhile Carol can easily solo him if not for infinity stone shenanigans, completely fucking the power scaling.

Attached: 1538960673471.jpg (1600x1258, 427K)

>Thor's powers are built in, he can't lose them.
So that whole first movie was a blur in your memory huh? Or even during Ragnarok he got his ass handed to him by a taser? Thor is only strongest when dad rock is playing.

Honestly that part really did bring up another question of why didn't they just take the stones off the gauntlet and separate them to keep them from Thanos if he could just rip them off that easily

That part in Ragnarok bothered the shit out of me. Though it kinda came straight out of old school comics where some D lister villain would pullout a sleep gas/ether/radiation gun and incapacitate the heroes

Did you think Thanos could just hold and use the power stone by itself? The power stone, which blows you up when you touch it.

IW he didn't go way out of his way to kill everybody by his own hands, just did as much damage necessary to finish getting the stones
EG he actually tried to kill all the heroes this time, also this was past Thanos so he's like 10 years younger while the Avengers are 10-15 years older.

>literal 5 year skip
>15 years older
what did he mean by this

the 5 year time skip + the 10 years between 2014 and 2024

OOPS

Stark and Thor were hilariously nerfed, all for the purpose of allowing Cap to shine with Mjolnir since he barely got spotlighted in IW.

Think about it, Iron Man with full nano gear was pushing Thanos with Infinity Stones and a fully primed and fit Thor BTFO Thanos with full Infinity Gauntlet, both instances specifically happened in IW where Cap barely did anything.

>also this was past Thanos so he's like 10 years younger
I don't think this really matters, he doesn't have a human lifespan

I hated the design as soon as I saw it, but at some point I figured out this is why it was like that, like the knife. Still stupid but I hate it slightly less, as they were at least trying to do a thing.

He's like directly descended from the celestials.

You mean Thanos let him bet him up for a single drop of blood. You notice Thanos likes to fight and play with his opponents.

Nigga that ripped off Zidane's weapon from Final Fantasy 9

He's got huge fingers, and I can easily twirl a broom handle with my fingers. I'd imagine he's strong enough and apparently has enough practice to twirl that sword with his fingers. It's like how a bo-staff user can deflect with one hand using their fingers.

he mechanically spins it, it has internal rails that are shorter than the guard, to the blades can't pop off

Attached: Avengers.Endgame.2019.HDTC.SPECIAL-1337x-EDITION.x264-GalaxyRG.mkv_snapshot_02.12.03_[2019.05.15_01. (720x272, 13K)

No, it was because he was drunk. They said only Hulk could do it because he is legit stronger than Thor and Captain Marvel. I assume they said that to appease Hulk fans but I'm not complaining

Fat Thor could do everything shredded Thor could do. All he did was throw Stormbreaker into Thanos, something he could still do. It's like if Superman became fat, he wouldn't become weaker, he would just look fatter

That was Thor before his power boost before the end of Ragnarok. He was generally weaker back then. He lost his powers in Thor 1 because of his unworthiness and Odin, Thor made a point that he was still worthy in EG. Thor is the same as before

Because Thanos motherfucker
That's the only answer normies need
These aren't your comic books
I know,Hela single hand stops and break Mjolnir,Thor later fight her almost barehanded,
thus Thor and Hela >>> Thanos
But "I'm Inevitable" it's a deep concept for Billy Mcree jhonson and Tyrone Jackson

HULK STRONGEST THERE IS

>Thor is not said to be weaker or even implied to be. He is a god, he still has powers even after doing nothing. Hawkeye would get fucked up if he was fat but not Thor. Thor's powers are built in, he can't lose them.

What a fucking silly idiotic assumption. Obviously he would never be weaker than a normal person no matter how fat he got but there is absolutely no reason to believe that his power is completely static no matter what he does.

the fact that he spun it so fast that he could defect LASERS like they were rope is retarded

thanos+maw+midnight and the other two guys
wasn't a fair 1v1

Same reason MCU doesn't explain literally anything, ever.

Telekinesis, maybe?