How can I become the next CEO of Cartoon Network??

How can I become the next CEO of Cartoon Network??

Attached: 300px-Cartoon_Network_extended_logo_2010.svg.png (300x86, 9K)

Yes.

"Here's how we can maximize profits by spamming the same show the entire week"

Make me the head of development of new shows

Tell them how much you love the LGBTQ community, and you're in.

Know how to exploit and scapegoat Calarts grads.

Ok!!
But they are kinda low tier :/
Why the fuck should i do that??? I just wanna make cartoons minus politics!!!

Are you serious?

Get a business degree and start small at Warner Bros. In children’s entertainment.

Very much. I am not joking. I am set.

Dude i was planning on getting something in marketting and getting a major in arts. Will that help me out?

Never come off as a fanboy or a ship rocker until you secure the position. Never get caught being on Yea Forums.

Be successful at lower level companies, slightly bigger companies will notice you and might hire you. Do that until you reach CN.

Although I highly doubt you could get into CN either way, that's how the previous people got their jobs there.

Arts wont do dick. Marketing and Business. Start small, you’re probably going to be doing toys or some shitty preschool shit first. Keep at it, be ambitious but profitable and smart. Expressing interest in the sector will go a long way, just don’t come across as a hero because that’s a red flag conflict of interest that will lose them money.

Show us your art

You’ve been blessed, underage bright eyed OP. May she guide you in troubled times.

Attached: 025CBB58-4728-47C0-9492-BB0FF4A3CA7F.jpg (180x135, 10K)

Be good at managing businesses.

Well, I dunno dick about it, but my first bit of advice would be to study the career of each and every previous Cartoon Network President and how they ended up getting there.

I mean, that's a good rule in general.

This is all pretty fucking solid advice damn... Thank you everyone

Remember, be good at business first.

Thank you sir...*salutes*

Yea man my main path atn was to get an bachelors in marketing and have my main thing be marketing but have a side of art and psychology (psychology because i have an interest in it and supposedly people who take psych and buisness are mkre succesful so its a win win)

Also i have to say too that I am a female. Do you think that i will have a higher chance of becoming the CEO in order to meet some sort of agenda or to seem "diverse"?

Take a typing class too.

You must eat the heart of the current one to gain his power.

At that level they genuinely don’t give a single fuck. They’ve hired both. Don’t go that route or think that way. Eyes on business and marketing. That’s the fucking game.

>I just wanna make cartoons minus politics!!!
Shhh! Don't say that or they'll never let you in!
Just claim what the want you to think and once you're in shaft the shit ideas but executive meddle the fuck out of them.

Oh fuck!!! Good thinking!!!

Why a typing class? Will that help move and work more effieciently and faster?

Why is this thread humoring the autistic delusions of a clearly underage OP? It’s kind of wholesome but very uncharacteristic.

This is solid as shit thanks man
I will do my best to focus on overtaking the position of CEO

You’ve had an error in essentially every single one of your posts. Sometimes multiple.

Im 18 dum dum
And whoever said this was a delusion? I think you are just having a hard time accepting reality.

Oh sorry, i am typing this out on my phone since my computer is basically dead :/

i live, literally, 90 driving seconds away from the HQ. My mom works in an office on the bottom floor of their building. Unironically and memes aside, be a blue-haired SJW lesbo.

Ew

Finish high school first

Apply.
There was this story about a guy who did that with fake credentials and then hired chens at a fraction of the price to do his job for him