SHARE YOUR Yea Forums WISHLIST!

Share your hopes & ideas for comics & comic based films & tv.

Please keep the thread bumped.
Many thanks, have a great & safe 2019 anons.

Attached: wishlist.jpg (550x359, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/vcW7vTd.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Mary Marvel in DC Super Hero Girls
>Wally West’s killing being retconned
>Kamala Khan/Scott Summers hookup

Movie
1. The Goon
Cartoon
2. Hilda season 2

3. Venture Bros season 8

1. New Sonic cartoon that isn’t shit
2. Hilda season 2
3. Mortal Kombat Netflix series

>New episodes of Megas XLR
>LOK Reboot with Ginger X Bolin ship
>Maplestory Cartoon

Mary Marvel Solo
Nova gets another book that sells well this time
Wonder Twins get upgraded to ongoing
Superman and Catwoman to have good books again
The Question, Manhunter (Kate Spencer) and Sideways to have a book again

1. Iger gets fired
2. The parks get new non-ip rides
3. Free LotTC

My X-Wishlist...

Comics...

> Storm ongoing with no notable political elements or at least no BLM bullshit. Cheesecake would be strongly advised, returning her to her X-treme outfit would be nice. Marco Checchetto on art for this would be a ideal choice.

> Storm team up with Thor (and maybe Moon Knight or Black Panther) encountering African gods & mythology.

> Remus gets used.

> Spiral uses her Uncanny X-Force outfit for all future appearances.

Movies...

> Dark Phoenix overwhelmingly focuses on Jean & Scott.

> The reshoots do not throw out the footage of Turner naked & flaming as was teased by previous premotional images.

> Domino gets naked in Deadpool 3 or X-Force. Fucking sick of this perfect vehicle for sex appeal getting wasted.

> Domino gets a bob cut replacing the shit afro. Similar to what Olivia Wilde had in Tron Legacy or Blanchett in Indiana Jones 4.

> If Omega Red is used in any future film he has a super faithful design, is taken seriously and isn't defeated in a cringy manner like Juggernaut was in DP2.

> Stryfe if used has a outfit super faithful to how Clayton Crain drew him in Messiah War. Armor is slick & glossy and they show they have learned from Apocalypse and use CGI to increase his height like Ares in Wonder Woman.

> If the Mcu recast the X-Men. Condola Rashad (billions) is chosen for Storm.

Attached: tumblr_p8zjtr8dsh1qf5hjqo5_540.gif (540x225, 2.11M)

1. A Spider-Man 2099 cartoon with Blade Runner inspired world
2. New Boondocks season with Aaron McGruder in charge
3. A new Godzilla/Marvel comic series crossover

1. Animorphs cartoon
2. Infinity Train is good
3. Star Trek cartoons are good

1. Amethyst Princess of Gemworld gets a show
2. Shazam, The Animated Series
3. A Tiny Toons reboot

> Current Witchblade run & lead is scrapped.
> Witchblade is relaunched with Sara back as the lead with the standard blade design instead of the current glowing whip bullshit.
> Book is semi anthological. Between every main story arc with Sara it has 2-3 issue mini arcs with a different previous wielder throughout time each arc.

> The NBC Witchblade reboot is transferred to HBO or similar channel who will allow for higher budget & more sex appeal.
> Hayley Atwell (agent carter) or Antje Traue (mos) plays Sara in it.
> They are payed whatever it takes to get them to let the character be faithfully sexualized.
> A lot of practical effects are used.
> They follow the Ron Marz run's X-Files-ish style.

Attached: 1543994839601.jpg (1846x788, 215K)

>New Boondocks season with Aaron McGruder in charge
He’s drawing it again and I prefer it that way desu
Tho not having GAW read Ruckus’s lines is disparaging

I want an animated L.E.G.I.O.N series and I want Lobo to be voiced by the guy who voices Rath in Ben 10.

>re your hopes & ideas for comics & comic based films & tv.

Comics - Skullgirls comicbook series
TV - A LEGIT SHARKNIFE animated series
FILMS - Michael Bay directed Street Sharks (I'm not even joking)

Attached: RCO001.jpg (1109x1650, 500K)

> 1950s Noir Martian Manhunter movie in the height of UFO paranoia. Loosely adapt his storyline/characterization from New Frontier along with the cult angle, replace "the center" with some evil Martian god or Mageddon?... or maybe Starro with the cult members possessed by the starfish. Play it very Invasion of the Body Snatchers-ish with a serious, eerie & mysterious tone like the animated version had.

> Lance Reddick as Jonn but don't make racism a major plot point. Pay lip service to it with other cops besides his partner being dickish, have him mention choosing a black form because he is already a outsider in his internal noir monologue & leave it the fuck alone.

> Have him look basically identical to pic related when transformed.

> Directed by Denis Villeneuve, Cary Joji Fukunaga or the guy who directed the HBO Chernobyl series.

Attached: 770_max.jpg (833x1300, 319K)

>> Domino gets a bob cut replacing the shit afro.

Agreed

Attached: Long-A-line-Bob-Haircut-for-black-women-1.jpg (640x640, 62K)

1. Ben 10,000 adult swim series
2. Bendis gets permabanned from every major comic publisher
3. Put Midnighter in fucking something. Anything. Any DC title and I'll fucking buy it. Not the alt universe Middy currently in the Wildstorm either, fuck that guy.

>Amethyst Princess of Gemworld gets a show
Brianna isn't interested in doing that anymore.

This is amazing and I hope you get your wish.

> 2. Bendis gets permabanned from every major comic publisher
I used to think he would be good for a Martian Manhunter series because he is good at noir...
I was wrong, I was so fucking wrong.
God forgive me.

Attached: bendis-superman-600x281.jpg (600x281, 57K)

Many thanks user.

More Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
A good X-23 comic (with Jubilee as sidekick)
Long Gone Gulch gets picked up

1. crowdfunded comics destroy mainstream western comics
2. Indie animation destroying mainstream animation
3. Good Independent superhero movies

Edgy

> Good Independent superhero movies
Seconded.
It really is baffling that we haven't gotten more attempts at it nor have we gotten virtually any straight to DVD original Superhero movies.
Like why haven't they revived pic related to something.

Attached: aAQXXibixDS4oFYpFcYq4pKL1Uz.jpg (1211x2046, 392K)

> Jessica Chastain's Painkiller Jane movie happens & she has a faithful sexualized design with the bandages.

Attached: 1496853967135-1.jpg (990x1082, 468K)

Doesn't have to be her

COMICS
JinxXCyborg ship to be real
Comics Jinx design to look closer to her to
TTG animated design
MOVIES
Whenever Xmen enters the MCU I want Wolverine in his default costume

Attached: jinx cyborg.jpg (320x180, 8K)

>A Tiny Toons reboot
I could see this happening if Animaniacs does well, would be the next in line. With how inconsistent TT is it has the chance to be better

1. EMH revival
2. Beta Ray Bill and Sif get a movie
3. X-men's Armor gets a mini.

Attached: Season 2 Episode 8 The Ballad of Beta Ray Bill.mkv_snapshot_13.59_[2019.05.04_23.53.12].jpg (1280x720, 161K)

Video game based on The Maxx as true to the original as the cartoon. Zero Hope. Just cool. Multiple outbacks, Psychonauts will have to do for now. Next.

bring back Supergirl as Damian's big sister

Attached: teen titans.jpg (600x820, 141K)

Dumb Bunny And Harley Quinn Crossover

Attached: Dumb bunny.jpg (640x454, 146K)

Animated
1 A show with Darkhawk in it
2 Hasbroverse
3 A Retelling of The Day Boy and The Night Girl in Space
4 A Comfy Psychic piloting Mecha story

Comics
1 a comic guest staring Illuminator
2 A Seven Soldiers of Victory Elseworlds

If I had the mental will, I would start writing for all of them

at least one more appearance, please..

Attached: 953354-440px_lullaby.jpg (440x440, 104K)

Oh goodgrief bump

> I hope the CW Batwoman show is closer in style and tone to the Netflix Daredevil series then previous Dc shows.
> I hope the comic's supernatural elements are present in the show.
> I hope Ruby is sexualized.

Attached: D6ATJWCWkAISG6i.jpg (1500x500, 130K)

1. Comic book industry to crash
2. Capeshit movies to never make more than 500 million at the box office
3. Geoff Johns, Brian Bendis, Peter Tomasi, Donny Cates, Kelly Thompson, Scott Lobdell, the gater squad(EVS and his associates), Mags Visaggio and Mark Waid to retire.

1. A live action movie for The Question played by Kevin Spacey
2. More wacky batman shit like ninja batman, batman and scooby doo, batman and ninja turtles, return of the caped crusaders, I just want funny, zany batman stuff
3. More into the spiderverse stuff

1. A continuation of the Looney Tunes in the style of Bob Clampett era shorts with a high budget.
2. A new Genndy Tartakovsky action show for Adult Swim that is a new IP.
3. The studio behind the animation in Mary Poppins to get traditional animation back in theatres.

>Gaiman/JH Williams 616 Dr Strange series
That’s it. That’s all I want to see

> The director and writer of the new Chernobyl series does a 2 movie adaption of pic related.

Attached: 5b297f19666b0caf852c8295b48b5f80.jpg (903x1389, 286K)

bump

> Matt Reeves's The Batman takes place in the 90s/very early 2000s of the Dceu, a future sequel gets Affleck back & takes place in both the 90s & present day True Detective style with him & the younger actor.

> Affleck as Batman does return at some point, somehow.

> The Batman or it's sequel is a adaption of a sympathetic tas style Mr.Freeze or The Court of Owls.

> Scarecrow if used has the hanged preacher-ish design from New Batman Adventures.

> Would be down with Clayface being used as long as they don't oversize him CGI-wise. Play up the body horror angle like Tas did. John Goodman playing him?

> Wouldn't mind a monster movie type of Batman story with bumbling incompetent supervillain Killer Moth growing desperate & turning himself into Charaxes. Or maybe a rival businessman calling forth Arrakhat to kill off members of the Wayne foundation.

> Poison Ivy if used is notably sexualized. The Arkham games design would be nice.

> Deborah Ann Woll (daredevil), Vica Kerekes or Evan Rachel Wood (westworld) are casting choices I would be down with for Ivy.

> Rebecca Hall (iron man 3, the prestige), Lynn Collins (john carter) or if younger Kaya Scodelario (pirates 4) are casting choices I would be down with for Catwoman.

> Harley gets a more faithful or at least notably identifiable outfit design in BOP & keeps it for future appearances. Maybe use this recent New Gods inspired outfit from the comics with fishnets instead of the scales & minus the head piece - i.imgur.com/vcW7vTd.jpg

> Black Canary has the fishnets & cleavage.

> Black Mask has the menacing skull mask (not the recent bondage zipper mask) & it's suggested to maybe be supernatural.

Thanks anons.

> James Gunn does not put any notable bathroom or gross out humor into Suicide Squad 2 like he did in Guardians v2. The film remains more gritty & serious then his Guardians films & the Mcu in general.

> Viola Davis returns for SS2.

> Killer Frost if used in SS2 is sexualized & played by Alice Eve (iron fist s2, star trek into darkness)

> I hope Alex Ross is put on cover duties for Thor when Aaron leaves.