Where does Wendy rank in the realm of read headed waifus?

Where does Wendy rank in the realm of read headed waifus?

Attached: 707121F4-ADAA-4F22-91E2-2EDB81C5B183.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9zcWINuQVi4
youtube.com/watch?v=RfXO0k1WW7s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bland tier

Wendy sucks anyway how can she even call herself a Lumberjack if she doesn't cut down trees with the same level of efficiency that Pacifica's Mom cuts them down

Attached: banned_from__co__for_2_days_by_murrlogic1_dcty22a-pre.jpg (923x866, 85K)

Please tell me this is not the white bread guy

He's been doing some AMA's recently.

Attached: brittney_x_marco_is_best_ship_by_murrlogic1_dcwwfpw-pre.jpg (1139x701, 121K)

>read headed

OP just stealthily wanted a Wendy Thread

Should have went to /aco/

Attached: craig_of_the_christmas_by_murrlogic1_dctg6gv-pre.jpg (1045x764, 102K)

She's not even a contender

Attached: 1557675117734.jpg (600x580, 135K)

youtube.com/watch?v=9zcWINuQVi4

What about Pepper?

Attached: 1557797278910.jpg (448x252, 9K)

Bro-tier.

Attached: 1424359975993.jpg (800x1310, 562K)

At least better than zero, if she had bigger tits.

Gross

Everyone knows the best ships come from Pacifica's Mom.

Attached: priscella_x_meteora_by_murrlogic1_dcsdxc7-pre.jpg (670x1192, 125K)

Why can't I ever escape this bitch

Attached: 1557869399773.png (353x777, 532K)

Lower than Kairi

Attached: 2BDD64FF-DDAF-4EE5-A801-CB891353C77B.jpg (1366x1290, 590K)

Welcome to hell.

Attached: 1491193620027.jpg (480x480, 37K)

FPBP

It's because nobody hates him to the extent that they hate Barneyfag, and so nobody ever reports his posts.

He's the kid who always ends up in your group even though nobody said he could stay because nobody wanted to tell him to leave.

Based and chilled. Not S tier but probably B tier, which is respectable. Cute design.

I have every right to be on Yea Forums the same way Yea Forums preaches against anti censorship laws.

Attached: sophie_softwhite_s_soft_white_sandwiches_by_murrlogic1_dd43bhv-pre.jpg (1121x713, 117K)

No where near taking the throne. Better than the chick from Brave though.

Attached: ariel.jpg (275x183, 9K)

Why can't you have a normal fetish like everybody else?

Near the bottom. And rightfully so.

Its a parallel on how normally society identifies negative stereotypes but they only ever stereotype it in a certain way that fits their narrative Lemee explain it like this. How often do you watch Cartoons or Animation of any variety where they decide to do an episode where the theme of the episode is about spreading either an environmental message or they create a character for the sole purpose of helping to spread an environmental message When people, animators/writers whatever feel the need to make plots like this their archetype of choice on how they write the episode is "Lets draw a White, Tall, Shady looking (sometimes fat really depends upon how cartoonish the show in question is) Billionaire 1-Dimensional Character who doesn't care or think about the long term consequences for his actions because as long as it continues to make money he doesn't give a shit" They have been making this one type of character in the industry for YEARS! I am so sick of seeing characters like this not because its a bad character type but because its demonized to where people start to think "Man why would they ever draw a female equivalent to a character like this it just doesn't exist." And yeah its hard how in the real world you need to really think about if such a character like this could ever exist in the real world which is probably why its so easy to make a character like they have been making for what feels like forever now in the Cartoon world because that one character can represent either one type of person that fits that narrative or a whole group of people that could fit that narrative. I'm just saying we live in a world where a female equivalent of this character I am describing is very rarely seen so I wanted to bring more attention to this fact by making more of them

Attached: dcolu8n-f8cbabac-1951-4c63-a539-a95d7aa28444.jpg (1024x640, 135K)

I don't give a shit. Just stop with these copypastes. It's annoying!

I fucking love Wonder Bread and not even just Wonder Bread specifically I love all forms of White Bread: Sunbeam, Sara Lee, Bimbo I even had a comic that was under production where I tried to draw different forms of bread as waifus because if anime can make literal cells in your body and ships into waifu's then this concept shouldn't feel any less anime then what anime normally creates for western enthusiasts of anime to enjoy.

But in all seriousness I love Wonder Bread. I could eat an entire loaf if I felt like it just to get that plush pillowy softness of it in my mouth. Wonder Bread is my favorite bread out of all other variants of bread and that includes multiple variations of different arguably healthier white breads because nothing about it tastes like real bread. There is zero nutritional value in it its like Hostess one day woke up and said "What if we were to make a bread that is literally just Palm Oil, Sugar, and Corn Syrup."

Literally all the worst things you could ever put in Bread all while straight up fucking lying to your consumers that you're selling them bread and its even better considering for YEARS Wonder and Hostess have been bullshitting you the consumer that Wonder Bread is HEALTHY. Have you not seen Wonder Bread commercials from the 1950's where they say Wonder Bread has so much "vitamin" within it that it strongly encourages you to consume copious amounts of it which will lead to zero negative repercussions? They said you literally become Jesus just by eating it and what's fucking hysterical is PEOPLE BELIEVED THIS! EVERY FUCKING WORD!

Attached: dcovr0h-7b2f3621-6cd3-4c16-b4bd-49951039b25b.jpg (1024x768, 122K)

Why can't you be like your brother? He's into futanari and breast expansion like a normal boy his age! Why can't you be normal?

>schizoposter strikes again

Does it hurt inside knowing your brain is broken or are you too far gone to realize it

Attached: 1538679535209.gif (540x310, 463K)

my brother is dead to me and those are not his fetishes and I dunno how you would know that information less Kiwi Farms to decide to dox him to

Attached: won_d__bread_wonderbread_mascot_by_murrlogic1_dd43br3-pre.jpg (1121x713, 131K)

I'm not insane.

Attached: god_emperess_sandwich_queen_by_murrlogic1_dcqed4n-pre.jpg (871x918, 70K)

Your brother is living a wonderful life these days and meanwhile you're sitting around on a Nigerian bottle-making forum talking about how you want to fuck a loaf of bread. Your life is shameful and extremely abnormal. You need to do more normal things or else you'll never get a nice girl!

He's a attention whore
The more people ignore him the better. As it is he derails most threads he's in

My brother left his fucking job at Target because his fucking social worker told him he's too retarded for college

That is what my brother is doing so now I know you're lying to me.

Attached: dcniq69-a5d86b8f-51ce-41cd-9ef9-1df2eb12aaf2.jpg (590x654, 63K)

It doesn't matter because he's at least normal. You're not normal.

Kill yourself murrlogic. Everyone else, report him for breaking >>>/global/rules/9 >>>/global/rules/10 >>>/global/rules/11 and >>>Yea Forumsrules/1

>spends hundreds if not thousands of dollars on retarded drawings, mostly involving a static one-note character specifically designed to be nothing but ugly and unlikable
>fetish does not have anything to do with anything even remotely sexual, completely out of left field and too broken to realize this
>writes long, neurotic stream-of-consciousness paragraphs with no prompting that only barely make any sense at best

If you wanted to be anything other than a complete waste of space the least you could do is tell us what you have, I'm leaning towards autism or OCD

Attached: 1548812462661.jpg (400x394, 44K)

My little brother is the opposite of normal he's non debatably worse then I am.

He once Jeff Jarrett'd someone over the head with a $200 guitar he bought and never used. That's how he got thrown out of his 1st foster home Green Acres.

Attached: dco1843-c5b2098e-4eca-4f9e-98f3-1b78a04c8767.jpg (1024x768, 224K)

He's still more normal than you are. He doesn't want to fuck bread and chainsaws.

youtube.com/watch?v=RfXO0k1WW7s

You sound just like Rooster Teeth (1:19:00)

Attached: incorg_its_time_to_be_a_pretty_princess_again_by_murrlogic1_dd0a06e-pre.jpg (837x954, 123K)

So my brother who is notorious for wanting to kill both himself and other people is somehow less "insane" then I am

Do you have any idea how ridiculous you sound right now?

Attached: pacificas_mom_by_murrlogic1_dcqkmsy-fullview.jpg (1024x768, 78K)

Less ridiculous than a man who wants to fuck bread. Even a serial killer would be more normal than you. Stop being abnormal! Why are you so abnormal? Be normal!

Now I know you sound ridiculous

Attached: dcht8jm-5c87dfe9-dea2-417e-9cdb-7109373d459c.png (741x654, 624K)

At least your brother is self-aware you fucking clown

You may think so, but you still aren't a normal person.

Stop talking to it. It is incapable of sentient thought and exists only to shitpost.

Not this shit again

No he isn't i'd vouch he's more mentally unaware then I am you're exaggerating something out of proportions

Attached: a_hedonistic_type_of_relationship_is_best_by_murrlogic1_dcux09o-pre.jpg (670x1192, 130K)

The only shitposters in this thread are the ones I have been talking to and you've been enabling them

Attached: northwest_valentines_day_by_murrlogic1_dczl5f5-pre.jpg (828x966, 68K)

So, you admit you are mentally unaware?
That's good. That means you are accepting that you are not normal. From here we can move forward to make you more normal, beginning with your proclivity to fuck bread.

I've literally only ever fucked bread one time and made a really big mess

It is impossible to sculpt a fuck toy outta a loaf of wonder bread

Attached: dcoe06d-267bd59c-ea0a-4b8f-8561-554917ab7ef4.jpg (1024x768, 187K)

>I've literally only ever fucked bread one time

OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1550024789187.jpg (353x269, 24K)

Interesting. Tell me, were you proud of your ability to fuck bread, or did it make you feel ashamed and abnormal? Would you have openly told others of your action had you been asked?

Its true just to see if it could be done and can't its called experimentation

Attached: polly_pocket_and_littilest_pet_shop_by_murrlogic1_dclbo91-fullview.jpg (1024x576, 96K)

Not ashamed. disappointed.

Attached: eliza_s_pyramid_by_murrlogic1_dcufex1-pre.jpg (1027x778, 83K)

So does anybody else have any top redhead waifus? Mine would be Frankie Foster, Ariel and Flannery from Pokemon.

Is it because you felt no pleasure? Did you see yourself as abnormal having accomplished the action? Would you do it again? Would you share the experience with others?

Better yet, report all of his posts as illegal content. You run the risk of getting banned, but it's necessary to alert the mods ASAP for Yea Forums's well being.

You jerks will gladly jerk off to eyelashes and comically oversized feet, but this is what's weird and unsettling?

>not again

if someone was regularly stinking up threads with feet shit people would be making fun of them too

Shut up, the shitposter is gone now.
Go back to redheadposting.

Tambry was hotter and had a better voice.

Fight me.

Mermaid is best redhead waifu. Won't argue, but will acknowledge her fangirl human fetish might be a turn off for some.

Attached: ariel_fanart_by_celticsunflower_dbwqv2f-pre.jpg (868x920, 110K)

faggot

>haha funny anime jokes the SFMer xD

Redhead husbandos are where it's at

Attached: 1613187.jpg (500x750, 44K)

my media consumption is limited, and my tastes are niche, but these are my personal picks. take this with a grain of salt, if you will.

Attached: redhead wife teir list.png (1168x1868, 148K)

This
What development did she have in this show

right here, champ

Attached: afdfsdsfsfdsfd.png (1168x1868, 156K)

Star looking delightfully devilish right there.

Terrible taste.

cute!

Attached: 10_16_2018___13_by_itsnightsy-dcpm1pb.png (650x848, 67K)

Where does Summer Smith and Gwen Tennyson stack on there?

Attached: kotori.png (1024x1740, 784K)

You forgot an important one.

Attached: 1439162277340.jpg (800x684, 417K)

i don't care for either of them, so no.
she's cute but the implications of that episode were so fucked up, i don't think i could look past them

When it's up to Jenny, she's a redhead. Based on Nora's original hair color, her biological daughter would also probably be a redhead.

Attached: 1451689477972.jpg (1000x670, 576K)

Of the lot, the funniest one is Candace. She had the most actual character development of anybody on that chart as well.