Fat thor - God butcher

This seems like a good setup for the good butcher story line in the mcu. Would that arc play out well in live action? Could they do it with most of the supporting cast of Thor dead and buried?

Attached: intro-1557329348.jpg (780x439, 54K)

I haven't watched any avengers movie but I might watch this one because fat thor.

God butcher is too grand and epic (in the classic sense) to be made a movie. Also has very little humour and How would you fit in the Guardians.

>Kree empire is falling apart
>Kree God's are being killed
>Call in the gotg as mercs to investigate
>Discover GORR
>GORR wants to kill both quil and Thor as false God's
>Hijinks ensue
>Thor has to do training montage to fight GORR
>Quil has to learn to harness's his father's powers.
Elmaybe an appearance by Jane and Val if they can get them. Also look is alive. But a woman.

>God butcher is too grand and epic (in the classic sense) to be made a movie
So was Surtur's own classic storyline, yet there he was in Ragnarok. And so was Civil War, and see what happened.

You could even argue about Infinity Gauntlet featuring Silver Surfer, Mephisto, Adam Warlock, and every single cosmic entity under the Living Tribunal, becoming Infinity War with a third of the characters.

Sounds awful

>>Thor has to do training montage to fight GORR
He can be trained by Sylvester Stallone, finally paying that character off.

I like that even though he's fat there's still muscle.

It's not. Given the increasingly comedic tone of the MCU and how Thor has been degraded in these movies for laughs. Doing God Butcher will probably continue the trend unless they revamp Thor and make the movies serious again.

>All the basedbois on twitter says 'dad bods are back' because women are juicing over Fat Thor
Hm.

Attached: 79975673354.jpg (382x423, 22K)

Starlord has a dad bod, Thor is just obese

God butcher was shit, so I hope they don't try

>"Welcome to Good Butcher, Home of the Good Butcher. Ma I take your order?"

Attached: Kel-Mitchel-Wants-to-Shoot-a-Good-Burger-Sequel.jpg (1280x722, 122K)

I literally forgot Stallone was in the mcu

Unlikely. They haven't established that other gods actually exist outside of Asgard.

I think they establish them in gotg2 in a joke
>Sl: so what you are telling me is my father is some kind of god?
>Drax: God with a Capital "G"

They already ruined any chance of adapting the God-Butcher storyline because they wasted the 'What were you God of' line in Ragnarok

So just turn it into a completely different story??

Attached: Feels.jpg (373x309, 56K)

>So just turn it into a completely different story??
This line Sums up the mcu.

I don't see your point. They didn't adapt those stories, they simply borrowed characters or names. It'd be the same with the god butcher arc: There'd be a bad guy named Gorr and Thor and Quill would dance him off.
Not much of an adaptation.

That's literally the MCU in the nutshell, where on earth have you been?

>dance him off
Fat Thor break dancing.

Attached: bueno.jpg (600x607, 75K)

That's why I'm saying they wouldn't be adapting it in the first place.

To get people to make theories and news articles of how Gorr is coming and the "Top 10 things you need to know about Gorr before watching this film".

I'd love it but the MCUniverse already established that the Asgardians are not gods; they're just really tough aliens with long lifespans. Gorr's whole motivation goes out the window with that and would need to be completely rewritten.

Reminds me of how I maxed out CJ's fat and muscle stats back in the good ol' San Andreas days.

They ain't going to revisit time travel so soon after Endgame.

Fat Thor sits on Gorr, fatally wounding him.
Feint laughter ensues in theater.
Rocket Raccoon:" More like FATality. HAHA HAAAA.Thats my real laugh by the way."
Guy in audience: "AAH HE SAID THE THING FROM THE OTHER MOVIE!"

Attached: Squirrel Girl Deshaun Lucas Captain Patriot thicc.png (1569x745, 895K)

> So was Surtur's own classic storyline, yet there he was in Ragnarok.
Which was a fucking travesty.
Ragnarok is pathetic deep trash.

They already gave Gorr's powers to Hela.

True, poor Necrosword

>More like FATality
That made me giggle...