Would you start a mewman ethnostate with Mina?

Would you start a mewman ethnostate with Mina?

Attached: [StarClub] Princess Quasar Caterpillar and the Magic Bell - Ghost of Butterfly Castle S4E09 [720P].m (1280x720, 802K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/q1wUqXl
imgur.com/a/hXVCMbd
youtube.com/watch?v=a6b6OXqgbBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZaFflWAmhCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ny5Sf_yNpvg
mega.nz/#F!uiQRCaJY!yjKm7FfCZYVN5OeOJS9Jig
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes.

Attached: IT'S MINA.png (846x479, 327K)

What's her tax policy?

Gotta admit, that backstory caused me to feel for her.

Of course!

Attached: Screenshot_20190513-230413~2.png (1080x1033, 743K)

Flat tax, deductions for killing monsters, increases for breeding them, death for breeding with them.

Hard no. Clearly a despot.

anyone got any mina lewds or ecchi?

Isn't that what Glossaryck basically told the early mewmans (humans)?
That basically it was their duty to route the monsters from mewni and claim it as their own?

Yeah, tons of it. Thanks for asking.

share please, i want to see the mina lewds

You sound like a degenerate monster fucker. DIE SCUM!

Attached: 1477625178867.jpg (432x727, 149K)

Alright, fine. I'll meet you on /aco/ in a short while after I finish some stuff.

Emperor of Mankind likes the cut of her jib.

Yes. But no hanky panky.

So how do you think they're gonna put Mina in a wooden nightgown?

You know, put her on ice?

Drapes down in funtown?

Attached: 0.jpg (758x504, 66K)

If there is justice in the world, Mina will win.

Hackpoo will appeal to Rhombulus to perform an imprisonment.

>not securing the existence of our people and a future for mewmen children

Attached: cec107f46095725afaa1eb73a19036c6b03001ac[1].png (800x1000, 478K)

>THAT PANTY SHOT
i want to breed her and make her my wife

They already have one of those. it's called EARTH
fucking humans coming over to our nice monster dimension and mucking things up with their gross backwards traditions. They need to build a dimensional wall.

It's really weird that fucking Mina is pretty much the only character left whose fate I still give a fuck about.

Attached: mina_loveberry_by_flame_finn_marce_dc6nylf-fullview.png (1024x1280, 946K)

I'm pretty sick of the whole "monsters are actually the good guys/ones being oppressed by the mean old humans" plot twist, its tired.

Especially when its done with fucking vampires.
>"Oh noes, what a curse it is to be eternally young and beautiful while being handed an array of ridiculous superpowers. Those bigoted humans are such monsters for slaying us just because we eat them and possibly also toy with their lives for the lulz"

Monsters are just walking XP.

>Increases for breeding with them
Hard pass

With a mouth shaped like that, Hell yes!!

Hold on, does that make mewnians jews?
does that make Toffee Hitler?
that means Toffee did nothing wrong!

Attached: 1478539440802.png (542x712, 165K)

Defending monster breeding is 100-years solitary confinement.

Attached: tenor (3).gif (498x279, 269K)

Surprise!

Toffee x Mina rule 34 where?

and the furtive pygmy, so easilly forgotten.

Attached: Untitled-3.jpg (400x225, 25K)

yes. fuck monsters.

monster smoocher*
ftfy

Let Mexico pay for the wall.

>Mina gets dumped into the same dimension as Ludo
>They fight at first but eventually come to understand one another
>not love, they don't fall in love, stop shipping
>they conquer the world they've been dumped on together and start an oligarchic empire
>technology advances in their empire to the point where dimensional travel is possible
>"You know what Mina? Let's conquer Mewni."

I'm good thanks, I'd rather create a world full of pay to hire soliders who serve under no flag other than a Brotherhood of Alliance.

The moment that really made me feel for her was when the flashback ended and transformed Mina said she couldn't wait to fulfill her oath. After all these years, after everyone else has either forgotten about Solaria or is actively shitting on her grave and her memory, Mina is still going. She's still loyal and 100% devoted to Solaria and following through with her vision. This is how fucking loyal she is. This kind of absolute devotion and loyalty is portrayed as evil for 'some' reason.

If they had a bone of good intentions in their bodies, they would have let Mina go through with rounding up and killing all the monsters, like they almost did and only stopped at with a cheap cop-out.

Yes

Attached: 1556122297084.gif (308x275, 3.78M)

I actually like that idea.
> Mina still a little hesitant. Ludo tries to convince her.
> "Look, I know you and I have had our differences about Monsters, but look at it like this! Once we have Mewni all to ourselves, we can bring all the Monsters from there, over here, I get to keep this place, and you can have Mewni be as free of Monsters as you like. Still not convinced? Then what about HER?"
> Ludo unveils a painting of Solaria he got his hands on, presumably on an interdimensional travel Mina didn't know he made.
> "What would she want? Just imagine! You could build cities, adorned with golden statues of her image on every square! Think of all the people praising your name for reminding them of her legacy! Think of all the people praising her name! Why stop at 'Queen Solaria'? Imagine if you had an entire new Solarian Kingdom! Imagine a capital named after Solaria! Imagine all the towns and cities you could build, and you could name all of them Solaria!"

Mina did nothing wrong
Hail Solaria

Attached: 1541119193709.jpg (771x1120, 284K)

>start
you mean rebuild

Attached: Duckman - Telephone ringing.webm (614x465, 76K)

> "Imagine it! Your own world, free of Monsters! No more Monsters randomly attacking each other! No more Monsters demolishing buildings out of jealousy! No more Monsters stealing your dates!"
> "Mewmans grow corn, not dates."
> "Yeah, yeah, tomayto, tomato. All the stuff we have to put up with here, you could live without over there! But before that's possible, we need to conquer it first! So! Guards! Mina! Who's with me?"

Toffee belongs on the top though

Switch Toffee and Rhombus man and you've got yourself a deal.

Yes, but where does that place me as a human?

she invaded a foreign country and is currently occupying its land and killing its people. Next you're gonna tell me a certain chosen people did nothing wrong either

fuck off kike

>Ad hominem

No

That one comic serious was especially hilarious with that when it says that vampires don't have to KILL people by drinking blood, but the protagonist does it anyway for giggles then accuses the humans of being the real monsters for wanting to kill her.

where's Moon?

thats an old pic made when coronation aired needs an update

Rhombulus was never a villain.

He was the true hero of the show

She will be stuck in the realm of magic after star casts the whispering spell.

How did she end up on Earth and then back on Mewni?

>happy nude mina forever

Could be worse.

Why don't the monsters just leave? If they're really hated by Mewmans, why not live somewhere where there aren't any?
There's huge amounts of land beyond the Mewni Kingdom, countless other dimensions they can go to. Just leave.
Especially since, Mewmans are actually going to kill them now that they have the military superiority and recent motivation to do so. Really good time to, just leave.

Sure but not with her as a ruler.

Bad writing, the fact Globgor was running away to some far place makes you wonder why monsters didnt just do that a long time ago when Mewni won.

She doesn't want to be a ruler, she wants to be a warrior.

Some of them did. Buffrog was all set to portal away with his family.

there really aren't that many considering they all fit on a cliff

She's doing EXACTLY what a knight should be doing: following her Queen's word like it was from God himself.

They tried this bullshit in the flashback with the giant spider bitching about the Mewmans settling in its nesting ground (like they're the Invaders) but only does so AFTER it was defeated when it was attacking them like a feral beast.

He could have talked like normal beforehand, but didn't for some reason.

Not to mention the male spider waited until after the entire village was built before attacking it. Clearly, it was a trap for Mewmans so he could feed off of them. That whining while retreating was just to cover his predatory ass. Fucking serial murderer got away.

You're literally retarded user.

Is that from Simon?

Left or right?

Attached: 1556477081009.jpg (4000x2667, 2.9M)

I'm still mad about Toffee.

Attached: 1498415209255.gif (500x321, 2.05M)

Disney is notorious for it's pro-serial-murdering-spider stance.

Get's me every time

Attached: 9213658.jpg (390x470, 43K)

Yes.

I never watched this show but I'm guessing she's an idealist type who became jaded and bitter or alternatively someone who became obsessed with someone else's vision and lost sight of the real world
Am I right?

>Ynotboth.jpg

nah she's 100% right about everything

She basically got a magic super serum to become a magical girl, gave her incredible power at the cost of her sanity. But in the end she's just a soldier following her dead queen's orders

She's doing what her magical programming forces her to do.

mewmans are mexican and arab immigrants
monsters are americans/british

Let's make a bet. Who the fuck will die in the final?

Whatever gave you that idea, the mewman castle doesn't look like arab architecture complete with prayer towers to me.

Attached: DwLoRb1WoAAsjYN.jpg (1128x618, 90K)

I mean look, it even has the rainbow of peace in this pic

Attached: star-vs.-the-forces-of-evil-wallpapers-26306-5632744.png (1920x1080, 1.28M)

Ponyhead

Except that when your monarch dies, you'll supposed to obey their successor.

Monsters are Africans, Mewmans are Boers. That'd be the most accurate analogy.

Not if they are illegitimate.

>Braces
Right. Right with the fury of an angry god.

>When you never had sexual contact for at around 300+ years old, so you turn into a crazy insane nazi
Checks out.
How will Minacels cope with being BTFO by STAClipsa?

Attached: 1557746350164.gif (700x394, 1.72M)

He got more to do than Night King :^)

How can Eclipsa live with herself knowing that everything got even worse for monsters after she got crystallized and now the few remaining monsters will get thrown off a cliff just because she exists again

Your*

Checked.
Considering that she uses her own child as a tool to get candy out of a vending machine in spite of the chances Meteora could get hurt, I don't think Eclipsa cares about anything unless it gets in the way of her next high.

Fuck off back to R3ddit you stupid niggerfaggot poltard

stop kvetching

?
That post is seven hours old.
Why are you responding to it like its the world's best bait?
?

Seriosuly who the fuck watch this shitshow at this point? Pedos?

Some people like train wrecks.

No user, it's you're not your. You're is "you are" and your is possessive such as "stop spraying your crap all over the place".

Their*

Now you're just being a cheeky cunt, mate.

>I don’t like this.
>Who the fuck is watching what I don’t like?
You’re retarded.

Your*

>washed up magical girl looking chick
I'm good

Someone defending this awful cuck fantasy where the main character is the self insert of the author and cuck her boyfriend just like her author counterpart used to do irl is in no position to call anyone retarded.

So are we just gonna ignore how Moon genuinely needs to be thrown in prison for starting a coup, and destroying peoples homes and livelihoods by creating hundreds of super soldiers off a program that's been long dead all because "muh racism"?
Moon is the true villain of this story.

You are like thousands/millions of other people who act perplexed that people like what THEY don’t like. Of course people have different tastes than you, that’s LOGIC, which you clearly don’t posses.

Read my comment again, I aknowledge that there is people who like this show, the question is why they enjoy a show with a terrible protagonist, ruined/ignored character development, inconsistent tone etc.

it's not about racism, it's about Eclipsa being a terrible fucking ruler that needs to fuck off
Moon fucked up big time with her solarian army she can't control, but otherwise she's in the right, fuck that monster smoocher

>Mina doesn't get a Super Corrupt Vergil form and aura from the power and it's some retarded muscle shit instead

IT'S RUINED

Attached: 37705208_307126529866413_8448070422053781504_n.jpg (532x1079, 54K)

Not really. Mina is the unstable jackass and besides the whole royal line stuff is a joke

Moon lost nearly everything for her family and kingdom only for her daughter to hand it over to some broad who deserted them 300 years ago and is doing a pretty shit job. Everything she worked for her whole life now belonged to the people who killed her mother and nearly her daughter.

Even when she wanted to fuck off and retire hero own people wouldn't let her as she had to continue babysitting their dumb asses. Then when she tries to take the kingdom back figuring she may as well get back what belongs to her if she is basically going to be forced to act as a ruler anyway, they flat out betray her to swear loyalty to some autistic warmongering queen who has been dead for hundreds of years.

Moon definitely fucked up by not double checking the spell but she is far from being the villain.

No because Ransomgram monster deserves better

Attached: 3511F9B3-B660-4E27-95DF-83C380162C5F.png (705x717, 522K)

Attached: 1557373350443.gif (640x360, 3.75M)

Are there more of these?

Yes

Attached: 1556127058107.gif (640x360, 2.99M)

Attached: 1557693700771.gif (400x575, 3.24M)

Attached: 1557423021762.gif (640x360, 3.29M)

Hell yeah more Fashwave OC

/pol/ approved ending?

Attached: jontron_after_visiting_pol.jpg (1920x1080, 115K)

Good shit

any pastebin links?

If shes thicc, and only if

Attached: Thicc muscle gal. legs.jpg (359x516, 22K)

no but you can have this imgur ones:
imgur.com/a/q1wUqXl
imgur.com/a/hXVCMbd

Attached: (U W U)b.png (1024x1024, 606K)

the vore one is very lacking

>This kind of absolute devotion and loyalty is portrayed as evil for 'some' reason.
Loyalty is not an inherently a good trait. You can be loyal to something entirely reprehensible.

Nah, loyalty is typically a good thing. People generally view loyal villains as more moral than backstabbers. Of course, it depends on context.

>loyalty is typically a good thing.
Blind loyalty isn't friend

Attached: 1557050954604.jpg (736x463, 46K)

Mina knows perfectly well what she is doing and is making a responsible yet bloody decision,
OR
Mina doesn't know what she is doing and is innocent.

You have to pick one or the other.

Oh no here comes the giant fist

Attached: EEDDC5A0-66F1-409F-BD41-B0D148DF7ECB.png (1805x1011, 1.33M)

Ignorance is not a defense.

>People generally view loyal villains as more moral than backstabbers.
General opinion isn't really a good metric for anything, though.

If a person's blind loyalty to something makes them do awful things, their loyalty is an awful trait and they are an awful person.

That's not really what blind loyalty means. Blind loyalty typically refers to an unwillingness to consider any option other than the one you've settled on. It's not about not knowing there are other ways, or that there are problems with what you're doing, it's about refusing to see those things.

Sometimes leaders make bad decisions based on misinformation or limited information. In these cases loyalty requires subordinates to oppose and sometimes disobey leaders.

Allowing the one you are loyal to to do something suicidal is not real loyalty. Hence, "blind loyalty" is not real loyalty.

Why havent we seen Mewbety Eclipsa yet?
Too OP or does she reserve it for Globgor snuggle time?

I'm pretty sure Mina's just insane?
The solarian spell already makes her unstable and then she spends 300 years fighting a war that isn't there. She's a certifiable nutcase.

I mean she didn't just stop being the same character we saw in S2, attacking an inanimate mammoth statue and getting a trash bag stuck on her head.

The creators' seem to want Mina to be this super misguided crazy person instead of actually giving her real depth which sucks pretty fucking hard considering Mina could've been a cool character.
But instead we got: "Haha trump reference, look at how crazy and wacky she is! ROFL!"

She's rich, royalty, and a main character in a Disney show so nothing will happen.

She didn't master hers though she almost activated it during the whole Meteora fiasco

I know. Vore is not one of my fetishes so it entirely consist of donations I got from fellow anons.

Very well then, I shall choose for you. She knows exactly what she is doing, she is making an informed choice from her lifetime of fighting a war against monsters, and she is in the right here.
Those remaining monsters may seem friendly now, but at least two of them have been credible threats to the kingdom in recent years, post war. The remainder should be crystallised. Forever.
Or killed, either way works for me.

Contd.
Mina could've been a flawed but understandable antagonist, but instead they went for a shitty political allegory that is going to age extremely poorly.

They could've made Mina a compelling antagonist by just
-Making her not crazy
-Giving her at least some justification for wanting to purge all of the monsters
-Actually acknowledging the fact that all of her friends and comrades are long dead and actually give her a fucking character arc.

So yeah, it's simple really,they would have to either replace Mina or completely rewrite her to fix her.

Attached: mina_loveberry_3_by_universemadeofart-dcuqrxj.jpg (739x1081, 100K)

And yet, Moon already had 20 years or so to prove she was a much worse ruler than Eclipsa.

someone should probably tell that to star

Attached: hurrr eclipsa let me suck your dick.png (277x297, 107K)

Thanks a lot for the mess

Attached: 0EDFE744-CCF6-44B0-AE31-FB91D513EED6.jpg (480x480, 30K)

>making her bot crazy
Booooo. Boring. Mina having seen too much shit that it affected her in a PTSD, post-'nam Afghanistan craze could've been just as compelling, to give a post war trauma that's haunted her for centuries. As it stands, she's more like one of those Japanese soldiers who got marooned on an island and still thought WW2 was ongoing.

That guy wasn't wrong though.

>Mewmans are just humans that Glossaryck gave magic
>the Mewman ethnostate is literally a multicultural liberal paradise that includes whites, blacks, asians, latinos, Native Americans, and LGBT+ people

Attached: really activates the almonds.png (680x680, 59K)

No, Mewman's don't deserve an ethnostate. They're are a shit people waiting to be conquered by Earth.
I really don't understand. But if Star succeeds in bringing down the magic, she will die à la Melisandre

Fuck you, MEWMANS UNITE! EARTH AIN'T SHIT!

Attached: 1477624507120.png (1920x1080, 1.7M)

A shotgun would make real quick work of her.

HAHAHA, You're funny. Oh, wait, you're being serious.... AHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHALOLOLOLOL!!11!!!1!!!!

Attached: 1480154151068.gif (571x505, 118K)

Fuck off Mina, come back after you get some prozac

GO EAT MY ASS.

Attached: 1477626039532.jpg (314x348, 80K)

I've seen this gif like a hundred times over nearly 3 years since the episode aired, and I only just now noticed her little smile behind the donut

Mina is 2cute

I'd love to.

MINA IS LIFE

No. Unless you can take this baseball bat straight up your urethra.

Attached: 1477625597264.png (1920x1080, 1.73M)

How safe is fuck her in the ass while she goes from regular her to muscular monster Mina?

Her mouth shape has me saying Yes.

What in the fuck did you just vomit and call words?

Attached: Glossaryck tired of your shit.png (1920x1080, 1.4M)

How old is she supposed to be? The voice throws me off.

Reminder that if you ship Starco, you're the cancer killing Star Vs.

I think what he was trying to convey was a question asking, does your cock get squished during anal sex if she transforms from her regular form to her muscular she-hulk form.

chronologically, like 360+

biologically, who knows, but probably not much more than late teenage or twenty-something since she looks pretty young

and shippers

>probably not much more than late teenage or twenty-something since she looks pretty young

That's what I thought. She's also ragged from living in the streets.

Rephrasing
How safe is to fuck Mina while transforming from her regular form to her Broly form?
Nix the ass restriction, I'm more into regular sex

I don't know, what's it like to fuck a body builder in the ass?

Well, now it's less vomit and more diarrhea. Though, it's probably the same as banging a female body builder, but with more sparkles and bigger, better tits.

Isn't the solaria spell basically three spells that are "remove the ability to feel fear", "remove having a conscience", and "buff all senses"? Anybody that suffers this trio of spells pretty much isn't human anymore really. It makes someone no longer feel guilt, fear nothing, and increase the tendency to fight in general. Just a bad combination entirely for someone to suffer, turns them into being a weapon first, and a human second. So yeah like you said, Mina is absolutely insane.

Ok, I think I'd do her if she can stay in an intermediate form

Is this backstory from a new episode? Link?

Wait, do what?

Attached: S2E9_Mina_Loveberry_confused.png (1920x1080, 1.66M)

the architecture is inspired by glosarick, he is the muslim one, he even is presented as living in his magical book, if you search for mewni's houses they look mostly medieval, except for where the royalty lives, so they are basically on muslim land. Toffee is hitler, he lost the first war to came back and lost the second, he even took ludo under his side and he's basically a kappa so in the second war he was helped by japan and still lost, and Marco is the mexican

Attached: glos.jpg (1272x666, 75K)

He's a genie. The art is inspired by Agrabah.

Star stops being a faggot, hands over Eclipsa, lets Mina and the warriors do their thing and either seizes power in Mewni as Solaria's spiritual successor, or retreats to earth to live with Marco.

It's from the first half of the latest episode, "Pizza Party." Happens at the very beginning.

Here's the Mina flashback part if you want to watch it split between three stupid videos, because for some reason it looks like no one's uploaded a single clip containing the entire scene:
youtube.com/watch?v=a6b6OXqgbBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZaFflWAmhCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ny5Sf_yNpvg

Just like Vergil?

Attached: 1552263360005.png (1920x1080, 3.09M)

Star will delete magic and send Marco back, but not before conceiving his child.

Attached: Star_Sin.png (663x763, 235K)

yes

Attached: 9b3ce9fa27e771bfc4486c1337c81fd2236a2c125588c6656ce5c47785f0886f.jpg (635x300, 149K)

Why did Moon blame Eclipsa for things that were out of her control/unintended?
It's heartwarming but sad that Eclipsa still cares about Moon despite the betrayal. Her whole life has been complete shit yet she still keeps her head high.

Attached: 1557049070837.jpg (640x640, 40K)

I'm pretty certain he's supposed to be (modeled after) an Indian ascetic. You know, because of the crudely bound together pieces of beard, the generally crude behaviour, the nudity, the blue skin, the gem in his forehead, the accent, the sitar strums accompanying his entrances and probably a few other things I'm not thinking of right now.

Attached: meditation.png (320x324, 65K)

Lazy writing

> Glossaryck enters the magic realm
> the same darkness/poison that drove the unicorns mad has spread much further
> gets greeted by Toffee's disembodied voice, it's coming from the blackened magic
> "What are you doing?"
> It's clear Toffee is still alive and has been following what's happening outside.
> "Magic itself is going to change forever soon."
> "Fool. All magic is connected to one another. You would have to destroy all of it first."
> "Which is why I am waiting for Star to do just that."

Sex

I still don't follow.

Attached: S4E15_Mina_Butterfly_'I_could've_killed_you!'.png (1920x1080, 1018K)

No, she doesn't shower, probably smells, has a big, musty bush and hairy pits, and has no marketable skills outside of monster slaying. Can't even sell a fucking rag.

>she doesn't shower

IDK man, she looked pretty trashy in S2 and S3 but by this season she seems to have cleaned herself up a bit. You can tell from her hideout in the castle that she washes her clothes at least.

FUCK MAGIC

FUCK BUTTERFLIES

All I need is Marco

Attached: fuck.png (419x304, 205K)

Reminder that Star and Marco are going to destroy the magic and then rebirth it into a balanced state of both light and dark magic.

>FUCK BUTTERFLIES
I thought that was Marco's royal assignment.

How do you have kids, but without actually having them?
It's really pleasant

Reminder that Marco will die

Attached: 74714522_p0_master1200.jpg (846x1200, 603K)

There are too many monsters to kill. I ain't got time for anything else.

Attached: S3E24_Mina_Loveberry_confused_'monsters_'.png (1920x1080, 1.42M)

Monsters are the natives, Mewmans the "white supremacy" trumpsters

It's for the best considering he dumped the two best women in his for Princess Leto II over here.

Attached: 1476929952627.png (623x567, 425K)

Hey, look a ni MINA HAS BEEN CENSORED DUE TO NU DISNEY RULEZ. PLEASE IGNORE HER.

Attached: S2E9_Mina_Loveberry_pointing_at_joggers.png (1920x1080, 1.67M)

Attached: 1539301087491.png (1280x1627, 780K)

Oh, God, I need to do a full bleach cleanse after seeing this shit.

Attached: 1474343544530.gif (500x282, 156K)

I just remembered Star canonically has fleas.

Keep crying

Attached: 419cd85e74f4aad4c03a2ffa6a2a849be83a724b.jpg (1275x1650, 458K)

Have Sex

Don't be jealous

Of an incel? Hah.

I just remembered that Pony head is canonically a cripple.

You're missing it. Also, do you think monsters are not making more monsters as we post this roleplay

Star finally snapped. She is so sick of magic and dealing with her family’s bullshit that all she wants is to be with Marco.

>only sexless virgin incels root for toxic Starco
>obviously the girl who has been put up on a pedestal and admired from afar for years on end is the superior choice for chads who crush pizza and knock back soda pops

Attached: sipping quest buy sloth.gif (540x304, 324K)

Star will definitely give birth to something, all right

1. Never stick your dick in crazy.
2. None of us are Mewmans, so we wouldn't have a place in a Mewman ethnostate.

She'll get depowered and those 350 years will catch up with her. But the camera will pan away before we can see her actually die and then the skin rot off her bones.

Star is the best woman in his life, always has been.

I just skipped forward through the most recent 7-8 episodes to get caught up. Fuck Yea Forums, why does it hurt so fucking bad? Just what the fuck did they do to this show? What happened to the forces of evil? What happened to basic story logic?

The smooch almost made up for it. That moment delivered the payoff but sandwiched between more tiresome drama. Fuck I don't fucking know. I'm glad it'll be over soon. I just want to forget this cartoon and move on with my life.

What do you think they did in the shed? Slapping pig-goat butts?

Among other things...

Attached: just gotta SMOOOOSH it.png (1342x1066, 637K)

Because, despite appearances, Moon has proven many times to be a coward who cares more about her position than her people.

During her reign we saw how mewmans lived in complete poberty, eating dirt because corn was a privilege. She abandoned everybody when Ludo attacked and hid with her daughter, expecting eveything to solve itself; even after Buff Frog aided her and acted as she saw monsters as equsls, she kept on with the same policies because she is a liar, etc...
She even put her daughter in mortal danger for a plan that could have easily avoided if she had talk with Eclipsa about her concerns during Moon Remembers, as she invited Moon to do so.

Out of the "miss perfect" act Moon is a selfish queen, even more than Eclipsa! (And that's something) Because at least the latest doesn't want to run away from this issue, while Moon would remain hidden in the Tavern (as she did with Toffee) self-pitying.

After what she has done, she doesn't deserve to rule. I'd rather jump to Star or get rid of monarchy as a whole. Not that it's needed since Eclipsa introduced democracy.

Attached: e27278ca8387beae55ef4ab492575e76.jpg (736x736, 138K)

>mfw they rushed all main plotlines like StarCo and relevancy of Toffee and ignored any other subplot like the spell with no name or monster arm

This season should have never happened, its a nightmare with each episode

Attached: 1556806990241.jpg (716x768, 120K)

>does that make mewnians jews?
The piefolk are obviously the jews, nobody likes the piefolk.

It makes sence that he is inspired by a genie, and agrabah, then again I just learned that agrabah is based of iraq and is supposed to be near the jordan river, so it still comes as muslim to me, I fail to see how him being blue supports the view of him being indian if somehing it seems more like a tribute for disney's genie, but then again he doeesn't fullfills wishes

>blue
>supernatural
>ornament on forehead where the 3rd eye chakra is

Attached: Shiva, a god of Hinduism, practiced mainly in India.jpg (2052x2679, 795K)

Fuck Magic high commission and especially Rhombulus
I want to see them all writhing in unspeakable agony for eternity

Well, now I can't see him as another thing besides being indian, good job

If there's a popular election votes would most likely go to Globgor or Star.

I'll give credit to Eclipsa this episode. She actualy acted like a queen during the billiards scene while Moon was completely lost and behave like a useless piece of shit the whole episode.

The part in which Eclipsa proposes the three attack plans is kino. Also notice Moon's favourite was the second: give the wand to Eclipss, let her go back alone and had her cast the Total anihilation spell on the soldiers.

Attached: 6732a713913e4130af30f3a36ce131ba.jpg (735x497, 48K)

It’s not really a plan though, Eclipsa would get cut to pieces after taking down maybe 3 or 4 soldiers.

I’m more curious about what Mina plans to do afterwards. Without an enemy to fight what would her purpose be? Without a leader, how would society function?

Isn't it obvious? After she has cleansed every last monster from Mewni, her oath to Solaria is fulfilled, so all she has left, is to build the golden cities implied in the sentiments that lead one to want to get rid of monsters. Now that I think about it, since the solarian warriors' powers are bound to their oath to Solaria, why don't they just remove all the monsters from Mewni? That way, the oath is fulfilled and they would lose their powers.

I get the impression Mina would die after her oath is fulfilled, it’s the only thing that’s kept her going. And the new soldiers probably don’t have long to live given what Mina and Moon said about survivability rates. Too bad we never got any backstory for the new volunteers.

They've already explained Solarian Warriors only purpose is genocide/conquer.
Without a target (or even before that) they would kill each other and/or themselves out of madness.

That's what Hekapoo is waiting for. But taking into account Moon's stupidity has cause a hundred of those things to walk free, they might massacre every single kingdom before that happens.

Attached: 6751ef3435c1145961389136efe90639.jpg (540x702, 41K)

Let me smooch my monster wife in peace, sailor loon

This show has a disturbing lack of panty shots. I hate how skirts/dresses seemingly defy the force of gravity.

We all are. He was so based. Truly, we did not deserve him lads.

Can you imagine if they went through with it? Killing Marco would be a ballsy move, salt would be off the charts.

Monster waifus like she-slime must be protected at all cost.

Attached: 22d0abd0ede295e665c98fc87870beb3.jpg (736x711, 96K)

Mina is Mid tier at best, Rhrom is just fucking too stupid to be evil.
this is an old ass pic edited with mina and rhom added.

it's portrayed as evil because remaining loyal means murdering innocent people you dumbass

>season 1 star would totally get curayzee with star fighting shit
>now she wouldnt even be seen hanging out with him
feelsbadman.jpg

Attached: dante is depressed LOLE.png (500x500, 279K)

>Star vs series finale
>not featuring Dante from Devil May Cry

We live in the worst timeline

>Monsters
>People

Attached: Four.jpg (554x233, 34K)

> monsters
> innocent
The Mewman capital was left in ruins, so much so, nobody realized it was happening when Mina claimed it for herself, until long after the fact. What good was casting the Mewmans out of the capital again? I mean the monster temple, albeit as ruins, existed simultaneously, they could have just restored the castle, and built new monster town as a separate kingdom around the monster temple, just for monsters. There was no point in kicking Mewmans out of their homes, other than entertaining the monsters' resentment. It was just destruction for the sake of destruction. And not just that, the corn fields that monsters used to live off of. You'd think that after Mewmans were stripped of their homes including the farms adjacent to them, that monsters would continue to cultivate the same crops they used to live off of stealing to keep the flow of corn going even after the Mewmans are gone. But we see no such thing. Again, shit was destroyed just for the sake of destroying it, with no real intent to replace it at all. Do these creatures sound like innocents to you? Or generally like anyone deserving of kindness or respect? They certainly don't to me. Sounds to me like the word 'monster' describes them very aptly.

Closest we can ever hope for is a future Kingdom Hearts crossover.

Attached: 1553059407805.jpg (1079x1269, 153K)

isn't KH over?

A Kylo Ren cameo with him in the background reading V’s poetry out loud would actually be pretty great just from the pure shitshow that would follow

That's his demon side

>Being this retarded
Mina wasn't EVER potrayed as misguided. She has always been portrayed as insane.

This show worked man. You can say anything you want about it, but for a brief 5 minutes, Yea Forums forgot black people aren't human

As a franchise? no.
As in the Dark Seeker Saga? yes.
There will be future KH games, but they may or maynot have disney in them.

Shut the fuck up and go back to pegging your masochistic hubby

This >Eats people, bathes on their blood and makes dances about how he tortured them
>Demons are good and sensitive people!

but user, it's more complicated than that

>mewman ethnostate
You mean earth, where they came from in the first place? Mews should go back and leave Mewni.
>Human dimensions for the Humans. Woolett dimensions for the Wooletts. Monster dimensions for everyone. Anti-racist is a code word for anti-Monster.

based

Dont forget how Moon mewed her way out of her sacred promise to Eclipsa by not killing Toffee in the first place. What kind of coward refuses to avenge their own mother?

We'll I'm not Mewman, so probably not. I can only imagine it would go south for me once she got rid of monsters and started focusing on part Mewmans, technically Mewmans, and only Mewman-like entities.

KH without Disney isn't KH honestly. I love the original characters so I'll still be down for new games but it won't be the same without Sora, Donald and Goofy.

That's a joke right KH got way to serious and convoluted for them to be anything but obnoxious. They were ongoing hard juxtapositions to the main story.

Probably the stressed 14 year old girl who just had a fuck ton of responsibility thrown on her and is worried she is trading one threat for a potentially worse one for her people. Also she never killed someone before

Why not just give every person on the planet Star lives on magic instead of erasing it? Also is Solaria the only queen who thought of actually letting the muggles use magic in warfare?

It's a children's tv show on the Disney channel. What do you expect?

Because that would be a horrible fucking idea. Look how much damage just one idiot with magic can cause. Unless you mean heavily nerfed magic otherwise thats basically asking for Mewni to explode

Gloss implies magic affinity is genetic thats why Meteora is the best wand user in all existence so even if the muggles had magic they would be insects compared to any Wand user.

It's still a fucking bad idea. Recall what Marco could do or lobster claws or what Star did when she was just starting out. Now put that sort of power in the hands of the average Mewman citizen whose IQ is somehow lower tha hers

Can you imagine what it would be like to live where monster attacks happen so often they get treated with the same reaction as rain?

that's why mewmans are still stuck in the middle ages

We saw up Star's skirt in the pilot

she is going to get killed with the spell eclipsa give moon isn't she?

Worldbuilding of this show and the whole setting actually makes no sense

She's going to get depowered and thus lose her immortality. And since Mina is over 300 years old, that means she'll instantly die of old age.

It really doesn't. They needed a continuity person badly.

>murdering innocent people
They are MONSTERS, not humans, Mina protect humans against MONSTERS

Mina just needs the BMC and she'll chill out.

Attached: have_sex.png (504x504, 45K)

>Group A is intolerant of Group B
>It must be about Trump!
God yanks are stupid.

Why does she have cheek marks?

hell yeah

Attached: zach thumbs up.jpg (446x535, 30K)

Star and Marco will purify magic so it can only be used out of love

That art was probably made before her first episode aired, and in the previews for it she had mud covering both of her cheeks because it was the "mud sister" one. Some people figured there might be marks under there.

>Stars Love Nectar and Marcos fun combine to form an anti-dark magic formula

Attached: e88872b4-0a50-4bbd-90fc-7328b9d2717c.jpg (1263x1159, 476K)

well what about a love for war?

desu mewmans are just inbred freaks that should get wiped out

Attached: tumblr_prk4y555Na1v47ws5_1280.png (420x1920, 453K)

giv mega pls

Eclipsa was dethroned, Meteora is a bastard child, and the rest are not of royal decent altogether.

here you go user
mega.nz/#F!uiQRCaJY!yjKm7FfCZYVN5OeOJS9Jig

based

Attached: 8b6a84f20f4f887c091206ec0b00d9d690eb74d2.png (2048x1858, 922K)

are the 1080 rips around for season 4 still?

I'd start a family with her and tell her we are modernizing the solarian project

>Also is Solaria the only queen who thought of actually letting the muggles use magic in warfare?
Mewnipendance Day showed that the very first queen had turned her fellow Mewmans into super knights when the monsters tried to "steal back" their land from the Mewman settlers.

She is defending her land from false royalty, she lost it the moment she fucked a monstrosity.
Watch river feed globgor some meat and him lose his mind

Oh, this one resonates with me something fierce

Fuck, good taste. Reminds me of the girl with braces in Moonraker

Fucking Cuckservative.
Btw, what if Mina was the real murderer of Solaria just because she was deviating from her original goal to exterminate all the monsters? Eclipsa could have received already the wand for a year, so there would not be development written in the Magic Book by Solaria

Yes. Fuck monsters.

>Without a target (or even before that) they would kill each other and/or themselves out of madness.

Fuck really? That's the fate awaiting my beloved purple-haired Hansi? That's some dark shit, Disney.