What's her cup size, Yea Forums?

What's her cup size, Yea Forums?

Attached: Catwoman_45_web.jpg (482x728, 274K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sophisticatedpair.com/how-band-and-cup-sizes-work/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it varies depending on the artist

True. C-D I think.

Doesn't breast size involve both the cup and the band size?

Like two women can be 'c cups' but have much different sized breasts.

Also why is she so scared of Batman.

She doesn't have any lube, and Bruce is in a bum mood.

The cup size is the size of the actual breast. The band size is the size around the ribcage.

what's with that expression? Did Bats just stick it in her ass?

This but something that needs to be taken into consideration is that bra sizes are also affected by how slender the women is generally, meaning that on someone as skinny as Selina it's actually likely she'd be considered above a D cup quite easily

Attached: selina style.jpg (970x815, 237K)

She has dreams about him a lot.

Attached: RCO008_w.jpg (903x762, 257K)

Is he about to rape her?

Read the comic.

>The cup size is the size of the actual breast. The band size is the size around the ribcage.
almost, the band is the size around the ribcage like you say, but then the cup is based on the difference between the bust and under-bust measurements.

So a person with 28K's will actually have smaller boobs than someone with 37A's

>posts a random panel from a random comic
>user asks him about context
>"reed da comic"
Christ, at least give him the name, Jesus...

catwoman
when in rome

its pretty good actually

Attached: 0BDC0C3F-9220-43B9-9F80-A33908E33728.jpg (960x720, 161K)

D size tits are D sized tits regardless of the frame. But C sized tits on a size 0 body look bigger than D sized tits on a size 4 body. Optical illusion.

Since the 60's Catwoman has always been something of a busty character, altho it was never central to her character in the way it was with Power Girl or Black Cat. You see that in drawings like Darwyn Cook's, which reference more a more retro Audrey Hepburn/Ava Gardner/Hedy Lamarr look. None of these women are particularly well endowed, but still gorgeous and stylish af. So if you want the best of both worlds (kind of like how Adam Hughes echoes the Audrey Hepburn look in his cover art), you give Selina a thin, muscular body with size C-ish boobs that don't detract from her catlike silhouette.

Attached: audrey-hepburn-pink-i1590.jpg (470x706, 46K)

Thats nice
thanks.

I love this why don’t we see more of this type of style today?

No, it's the other way around. The breast itself is the cup size. The measurement around the torso is the band size. A chick with a 28K bra is gonna be a skinny chick with huge jugs. A chick with a 37A is going to be a bigger-framed girl with mosquito bites.

>This
I agree. Darwyn Cooke had fcking great style.

>a random comic
Jesus Christ

Too bad we already lost him. No chance of ending Parker properly.

The spirit of Gordon compels him to train on this art.

Attached: James_gordon.jpg (640x480, 50K)

Low effort

Go look at bras in person dude. Grab bras with widely different band sizes, but same cup sizes, and you will see.

Christ, what's your problem? Not everyone is a Batfag. Can you identify random panels of every comic out there?
>m-muh classicz
It's CapeShit. I've never read Batman, I never will.

You are such a boob pleb it infuriates me. 30D, 32C, 34B, and 36A all have different band sizes, and the letters on the cups vary, but the cup VOLUME is the same between all of them.

sophisticatedpair.com/how-band-and-cup-sizes-work/

>Implying a chick with a 28k bra has smaller boobs than a chick with a 37a bra.
Christ you incels bore me.

>He said, having asked which comic it was from
Nice backpedal. You clicked on a thread with catwoman tittays, and yet you say you aren't a batfag. And yet here we are...

>you must be a Batfag that can recognize random panels to click on a thread about tits
Jesus user. Also, I didn’t ask what the comic was. I just found it weird how an user posted a random pic, a guy asked him where it’s from, and the original user just went “hurdur read da comic”, without providing sauce. Having a PhD in Batman funnybooks ain’t important user.

>Having Google image search is equivalent to a PhD in Batman funnybooks.
Jesus Christ you newfag

Whats the best comic he ever drew/made? I remember that he made that new frontier comic but I haven’t read the other things he’s made.

A 37a bra is about the equivalent of a 32D, or 34 C. They are not mosquito bites.

>When your name is Catwoman, every hole is a pussy hole.

Attached: bat-and-cat-bw-prints.jpg (700x700, 112K)

well going by the actresses who've played her
>Michelle Pfeiffer - 32A
>Halle Berry - 34C
>Anne Hathaway - 32C
>Camren Bicondova (bearing in mind she's playing teenage Catwoman) - 32AA
so I'm gonna go with C

short hair selina best selina.

Attached: 1502331314858.jpg (320x272, 15K)

Fucking seconded.

Attached: t5kojdlzs2g21.jpg (640x807, 87K)

>big framed, small tittied chick detected
Stay mad.

>forgetting lili simmons

Attached: download.jpeg.jpg (1920x1188, 160K)

He did a whole run with Brubaker on Catwoman. Check it out.