Do you think it would have been better if she had shown a translucent skeleton face instead ?

Do you think it would have been better if she had shown a translucent skeleton face instead ?

Attached: 0.png (650x1241, 351K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LLxOWTifmAs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 0.png (640x386, 644K)

That isn't as funny.

faggot Yea Forums crossboard poster

Hi, im katie tiedrich, my interest in the franchises i present in my work (Unless its normieshit or fire emblem) is pretty exclusive to smash, so my interpretations of the characters i draw are often irritating at best to actual fans of the franchises!
I'm popular because of normies!
Woohoo!

Faggot that is a comic.
This is Yea Forums. Therefore it is valid

But it is endearing.

yet she is still less of a faggot when compared to you

Oh no, something that is relevant to both Yea Forums and Yea Forums get to be posted on Yea Forums and Yea Forums ? The indignity !

I bet she's a qt.

Attached: 1536236251252.jpg (1000x1043, 272K)

why do people assume it's a girl? it could be a man, it's 2019 for fucks sake!
#downwiththematriarchy #ironceiling #more_men_in_video_games

Are you popular due to anything you know?

>Seething
Not everyone can be a rocket scientist user.

Metroid Prime is an aroace demigirl

So was the Metroid Prime a girl, or is it just because of some wacky “lol, stole your DNA” thing that makes Dark Sami’s a girl?

Samus is trans ftm
dark samus is queer

Because Samus is a girl so the only other option is sexless phazon meat robot. What I don't get is wanting Dark Samus when you could have an X parasite Samus harem.

Samus's dna just gave Metroid Prime human levels of consciousness. becoming a girl was a conscious choice, modelling herself after the apex predator that nearly killed her

What if she's an alien clone creature girl with a penis wouldn't that be funny ha ha.

Katie is how I found Sonichu which is how I found TV Tropes which is how I found Sonichu again which is how I found Encyclopedia Dramatica which is how I found Yea Forums.

I had that exact same flow but I found Katie through Deviantart

I found Katie through deviantart, looking for funny arts of Smash Bros and hit gold.

Then I found out she was only 13.

Attached: 0.png (600x600, 57K)

Her being 13 is no longer true, she's post-college and got a job at a laboratory.

And she's married and her husband is not funny.

>In the time I've been here Katie went to make a successful webcomic, became a rocket scientist or some shit, found love and got married.

I'll be offing myself now thanks.

Why kill yourself today when you can always do it tomorrow?

I mean when I discovered her work.

I wonder how Katie would react if Sora gets added to Smash

Can't wait for DOOM GUY to be in smash

Attached: wagwag.png (424x296, 43K)

I wonder how Joker will be portrayed in the smash focused comics.

I wonder where Marth will rank him on the tier list he has decided to die by.

Attached: marth tier list.jpg (1024x812, 181K)

Isn't Joker just some incompetent faggot running around in a mask?

Heard the P5 writing is pretty fucked up.

>implying Wolf is gay for anything other than Fox

I wonder if they're friends with Wario.

Running around, seducing older women, invading people's dreams to steal from their souls so they'll turn themselves in for crimes they are guilty of, keeping a cat in a backpack, etc.

Attached: samus darksuit.jpg (1000x1866, 844K)

Is King K. Rool and King Dedede not Royalty because their titles are self-appointed and illegitimate?

The Zero suit is one of the worst things to happen to Samus.

Its a latex fetish suit but it wasn't so bad until they literally gave her a space whip and hooker jet-highheels

Definitively in the Criminal tier.
Katie!Marth would clearly be a target of the Phantom Thieves.

Attached: KQ0rX2g.jpg (650x949, 100K)

Zero suit was already bad enough, but I hate the heels they added to it.

Attached: samus classical.jpg (900x1202, 911K)

Fire Emblem is a terrible series of games. Moreso the writing/trappings than the gameplay to be honest.

I actually find the two piece and the Super/fusion design sexier. The ZS actually removed some of her sex-appeal, to me. So I am agreeing with you, but for completely opposite reason.

I actually prefer the Heels to the platform boots, because unlike the platform, they actually serve a purpose.

Marth doesn't recognize them as royalty, so they aren't royalty on his tier list.

But what you said is probably also the reason.

Attached: comic593.png (650x1340, 371K)

Honestly all the other stuff they had her wearing under the suit from the original leotard to the two-piece gymwear was better.

Its not even a question of showing off her body or that shit, its just how blatant the Zero suit is and how much more it got featured over time when its her worst looking design.

Attached: 232433.jpg (720x328, 188K)

Attached: Good idea Bad idea.png (1665x534, 1.01M)

Thankfully is a costume is Smash. So not all is lost.

Joker's main character trait is being enslaved by a cat.

I consider the Smash 4/Ultilmate design to be an improvement.

dark samus is neither male nor female, it's a corrosive abomination pretending to be a human and failing hard

What exactly makes Squidling or Pokemon Trainer Bourgeoisie?

They might just be off screen, Dedede's is at least as legitimate at Bowser's

I like to imagine she ranges from unsettling and intimidating, to endearingly awkward depending on what she's trying to do.
>She never talks and rarely interacts with anyone, but everyone comes home to the smash house one day, and Fox emerges from the kitchen with a look of dread and explains that Dark Samus is cooking dinner for everyone.
Unsettled as no one's ever seen her eat, but too afraid to upset her if they refuse, everyone slowly sits down and waits nervously to see what happens.
>After a while Dark Samus slowly opens the kitchen door carrying a stack of covered plates, quietly passing behind each person, silently placing a plate in from of them, always looking straight ahead never looking at any of them, before returning to the kitchen.
>They all uncover their plates revealing some kind of mysterious meet and sauce, and they all begin to discuss who has the most resistance to poison and infection and should thus go first.
>cut to early, where Dark Samus has been trying and failing for hours to make something edible, giving each of her attempts to Piranha Plant (who lives on the kitchen window sill) to taste test.
>Each time it shakes it's head no, occasionally spitting out a cloud of poison from the food, but eventually it smiles and nods yes after trying the batch she served the others.
>The glow of her visor returns to it's usual brightness after having been growing dimmer with each failed attempt.

Attached: darksamus.jpg (1240x791, 311K)

Attached: m.png (718x567, 15K)

Did that change? I thought the lore originally was he was self proclaimed but nobody took it seriously.

He is, but he's saved Dreamland enough times that no one's really trying to challenge his throne anymore.

Ness might have a father that is as rich as he's absent, however lucas was born in a family of farmers with no conception of money until later on.
I guess being able to participate in frivolous time and money consuming hobbies,although you're right, inklings work their asses off gathering salmonid eggs look fashionable.

I got the full tier chart off of Katie's twitter since a bunch of people asked her for it when that comic it first appeared in was posted.

That’s the plot of a Samus doujin

youtube.com/watch?v=LLxOWTifmAs
to be fair, nintendo of japan straight up has no idea why anyone likes metroid or what makes it good anymore. every single time japan takes over, samus is reduced to a shitty generic fap bait waifu. it goes as far back as metroid fusion promo material and continued well into the wii era with other m. all of the best metroid games in the last 15 years or so have been made outside of japan, and its gotten so bad that they had to come crawling back to retro studios to salvage prime 4

Nintendo basically doesn't understand anything where the appeal isn't specifically gameplay.

>Nintendo doesn't know why people like Metroid

>exploration
>Samus being cool
>exotic environments
>fun power ups
>interesting lore
>Space Pirates being stupid
It's not exactly complicated. And yet, they never manage to figure it out.

Much as it sucks to wait even longer for Prime 4, I have to respect the honesty and willingness to start over and do it right.

I don't get it.

I like it.
Nice idea you got there user.