youtube.com/watch?v=4topF9qZSjs
youtube.com/watch?v=olUGGhEFHcc
youtube.com/watch?v=hxMGP8Y8_3w
youtube.com/watch?v=DYlc4T8dxqA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bolívar_el_héroe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(((Big mouth)))

Attached: lol.png (600x406, 86K)

All I remember from this show was how much of a fucking dick everyone was to eachother and the swamp midget kid was best character.

Hold on, when did their designs get WORSE?

Lucian was such a pussy

Migthy B!, it may have been wacky and endearing for some, but nobody would have called it "pretty"

Attached: 1529611898620.jpg (640x480, 157K)

No one will do worse than this.

Attached: Main_characters_of_The_Problem_Solverz.png (316x316, 67K)

There's a good reason why no one remembers this shit

Attached: Mlo1.jpg (680x1000, 113K)

Attached: 915IhvrvB9L._RI_.jpg (2560x1920, 566K)

This show just reeks of lazy, dead-eyed, soulless animation.

Attached: family guy.jpg (2160x2880, 2.12M)

Attached: BGDA945.jpg (622x497, 111K)

>Amethyst and Pearl
>Worse
Anyway to answer your question, S5 finale.

actually really fun to rewatch it, pure crapsachine world, or howewer that word is pronounced. Everyone just hates each other

These look good

I always wondered what the thought process was behind giving every character weird lines around them.
Absolutely this. I fucking hate how uninspired and lazy this show is.

f&spbp

Bland =/= ugly. Also SU isn't THAT bad and people only crap on it to be part of the meme

Clutch cargo

You're delusional. It's not bland, it is ugly. All characters are just ugly, especially the gems. There's no "meme" here, when I saw them for the first time, posted here, I thought "what the fuck, how can anyone watch it, let alone find them attractive?" I still feel this way about them.

Attached: screen-shot-2018-10-15-at-105557-amwithwatermarkjpg.jpg (3334x1872, 1.2M)

Cramp Twins is one of the only cartoons I'd consider "bad". Awful art style, terrible and unlikable characters and who even cares about the plot of each episode given the first two points.

Whenever I see Angela Anaconda, I always think of the pasta where user is forced to leave digimon the movie.

Attached: Farnworth hand wave.gif (250x250, 282K)

>I always wondered what the thought process was behind giving every character weird lines around them.
They wanted to stand out. By any means necessary.

Poor kid only wanted to see digimon

Ironically, The Simpsons.

This. And it's cringey too

Some fucking WOAT character designs.

Attached: as told by ginger.jpg (640x426, 67K)

Doug and Ed Edd Eddy looks beautiful compared to Moville Mysteries.

There was another cartoon just as ugly set in space about a family testing living conditions on a space platform which I can't remember the name.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 21K)

Attached: 7Y4ksbJq5RkprfA044wgliQQsJD.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

>621
Those numbers are telling me something.

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 17K)

This show was cancer for the eyes

The ugliness lent itself well to zombie-disgusting spooky, but I'm more into sleek-looking spooky.
Great writing, dialogue, plots. I remember this show even had dedicated episodes to numerous original characters not part of the main show.

I have bad news, you have homoitis

Attached: 1552333937254.png (379x442, 224K)

god all i remember about that show was a scene where she purposely wanted to get sick, so she went to a sick friends house. she sticks a fucking swab into one of the girls mouths/throat, spins it around, and pulls out a cotton candy sized ball of mucus, and fucking eats it.

You could do a lot worse, and cartoons often sink to even lower nadirs in terms of animation quality. There's a marked difference between merely being bland and being actively offensive to look at. People whinge about the current wave of shows inspired by SU and AT because of over-saturation, but most of them aren't anywhere close to the same level as something like Butt Ugly Martians.

Klasky Csupo wins this thread.

Nah, I think I'm good, I only watched one episode.

Thank you for not posting a picture

>You could do a lot worse
Maybe, if you actively try. But it is one of the ugliest looking mainstream cartoons today, so it deserves a place here.

>There's a marked difference between merely being bland and being actively offensive to look at.
Yes, and SU character designs are the latter. Family Guy is bland, SU is ugly.

It worked for Rugrats and Wild Thornberrys.
All Grown Up and As Told by Ginger were unpleasant though.

It was SUPPOSED to be ugly.

You plebs just don't get art.

>There was another cartoon just as ugly set in space about a family testing living conditions on a space platform which I can't remember the name.
Spaced Out. Aired only in Europe.

I wonder how many people left when this started playing before the Digimon movie.

>be Pokémon fan
>get treated to a funny short film about Pikachu and his friends before the movie starts
>be Digimon fan
>forced to sit through a full episode of a terrible cartoon you don’t even like before you can see the movie
That really sucks. That’s like if before the Spongebob movie started, everyone had to sit through a 22 minute episode of Rocket Power where they went to see the Spongebob movie.

I'd never watched digimon as a kid until I saw the movie.

Angela Anaconda was my introduction to digimon.

what pains me the most is that 90% of the designs would look reasonably nice if they just STOPPED WITH THE GODDAMN CHIN MOUTH BULLSHIT.

Moville Mysteries looked ugly as sin, but it did fit the tone and general style of the show pretty well.

this is true, but Yea Forums will deny it because, well, because of the meme.

Only steven's nose bothers me

The first season, yeah.

This fucking show. I tried watched it once, it was a struggle not to barf during the whole episode.

Attached: 784654154.jpg (530x402, 73K)

>Implying Bessie isn't cute

I honestly think Seth based his entire art style on Fred Flintstone's design.

Fun fact, the guitarist for Billy Talent worked on this cartoon.

Sad part is that the brothers that did Swat Kats were behind this abomination.

This. Everything about this show was unbelievably disgusting.

Worst ITT so far.

I love it when Yea Forums reminds me of a cartoon I completely forgot existed.
I know I watched this as a kid but I can't remember anything about it.

Oh, and adding this.

Attached: DHX_1002331_S_04_EN_big.jpg (756x425, 290K)

I'm ashamed to admit I watched this as a kid.

I actually remember having fond memories about this cartoon but then I find out that everyone in the internet fucking despises it. What was so bad about it that my young mind could not process?

Attached: 1504891413022.jpg (623x713, 62K)

it was good at first imo, there's a huge drop from the early seasons to later ones

This show is a massive disappointment

Unironically this, but I want Amethyst to sit on me

Big booty pantsu teacher

yep

as awful as this show was on the eyes i really liked the adult swim pilot

YOU DON'T KNOW UGLY

Attached: lola and virginia.jpg (279x180, 18K)

I feel like I'm learning a new racial slur

>people actually think like this

This....how did this get made?

>chop socky chooks
I called my middle school teacher that once.

Don't forget Real monsters and Duckman, Klasky Csupo style worked for most of their shows

The show so ugly the remaining episodes were burned off on facebook.

antyhing klasky-csupo relaly

i looked this up and apparently the title actually means something and isn't just vaguely racist nonsense words
>The name is from "chop socky", which is slang for the Asian martial arts film genre, and "chook", which is Australian and New Zealand slang for chicken.

it manages to be actually uglier than their previous shows even though it's the most feet in the ground show they ever made

CHING CHONG CHOOKS
HAPPY SLAPPY CHINKS
KUNG FU SLANTIES

I got you, bro

Attached: 1502473797540.webm (640x480, 1.22M)

that some ren & stimpy-tier shti

Attached: Begone.png (500x480, 147K)

I genuinely love the art style. It's creepy in a good way.

thsi show was important becuase it shows that girls can be disgusting too

Attached: cursed doll.jpg (400x597, 44K)

I loved that cartoon but even little kid me recoiled at that scene.

yep, there's even a band from NZ called Headless Chickens who's fans call them the chooks for short
youtube.com/watch?v=4topF9qZSjs
check it out, it's good shit

But it's suppose to be creepy! This is no good!
Ah, shut up you. Kids in general are gross.

Attached: but what.png (472x462, 227K)

That's pretty well made, I want one

Attached: 313x313.jpg (313x313, 44K)

All puppets are disgusting

Somebody post pictures of Spaced Out. I'm on my phone and can't post images.

The majority of early-mid 80s cartoons.

Tons of people think of the fully animated scenes done by high quality anime studios like Toei TMS and Topcraft when they think of the 80s, but those scenes made up at most 5% of each episode

Most of the time, those shows looked like if the OK KO crew tried imitating comic books while drunk

Attached: file.jpg (720x480, 70K)

Meant for OP.

I tried watching G1 Transformers as an adult with no emotional attachment to the franchise, how was that considered acceptable is beyond my comprehension. It makes fucking He-man look like a Ghibli movie.

Attached: 1514167011097.jpg (690x470, 280K)

AAAH HE POSTED IT!! GOTEEM!!!

For the record, Gwen wasn't even a friend of Bessie's. He was just the counterpart to mean girl Portia.

Thank you for validating an opinion I've held for as long as the show's been out.

Too easy are you even trying?

>Art collective makes shitty cartoons like Problem Solverz
>Internet randos and trolls make Shrek Retold, Ratboy Genius and Fist of the Borf Star

Really makes you reconsider this whole "art" thing...

Attached: mcguirk.jpg (650x409, 88K)

I remember the teacher.

Attached: Hissy.webm (426x240, 2.9M)

Attached: fuck off.jpg (2000x1000, 144K)

>t. girl pants

Anything with Amy Poehler is automatically hideous

Man, even as a kid I thought this show looked hideous.

you got a problem with rocket power brudduh

those lines around the characters are so distracting

this

So ugly it literally constituted a seizure hazard I mean just look at that shit

Zoomers will never understand. Klasky Csupo is based.

Retard. OK K.O. is one of the best looking cartoons on TV. Posting a single image you don't like doesn't change that, the show is board driven and you'll never see a cut that looks like that again, unlike your stale, ugly, frigid flash shit cartoons.

Some low hanging fruit there. Don't mind if I do.
Is the clipping still as bad as I remember?
How about the walk cycles?

Sandra was better

Yeah if you're into annoying bitches with punchable faces that cause a lot of distractions in class and try so hard to be funny that they just become tiring; the one part of your day you know you have to deal with, but you just don't want to. Eventually you end up faking sick just to get a break from her shit. You take a couple of days off of school, play some video games, and just enjoy the break from her.

Then on Friday she shows up because someone has to bring your homework to you for the days you missed, and she had to go and make what you assume was a shitty joke that pushed to teacher to bring you your assignments as a punishment to her.

So now she's barging in your house, looking around and messing with your stuff like she's got a backstage pass to fuck with your life, making jokes at every thing she passes until you finally just snap and try to shove her to the ground but the dumb bitch can't even do that gracefully and she ends up pulling you down with her.

And you want to yell at her, she has indirectly made your life miserable over the last few months, but the words don't form, and she's so fucking stupid that she sees you trying to say something and mistakes it for spontaneous romance and presses her lips against yours. Then you're so angry you can't even try to form words, and she takes your grunts of rage for gasps of pleasure and starts guiding your hand under her shirt, as she places her own hand in your pants and starts rubbing your cock that is only erect because it needs to be as hard as possible to hurt her if you have to give her a dicking.

So yeah, she's cute I guess.

how this shit managed to build up an autistic fanbase is beyond me.

I hated looking at this shit when it came on on adult swim

Attached: King%20of%20the%20Hill%20main%20image.jpg (900x600, 127K)

I like the older aesthetic but the "HD" look of later seasons is so soulless. Why do shows always go that route? Is it really so much cheaper that they'll compromise their final product for that?

KOTH is ugly in a conventional sense but I think it fits and doesn't detract from it. Meanwhile, I hated watching Rugrats and Wild Thornberries because I can't stand looking at the characters.

I really wanna watch this show.

UCB show was fucking great, though.

What’s this show called?

Double triple fours checked

Attached: wow.jpg (770x400, 35K)

Looks like Mega Babies to me.

Attached: 2407F7FB-F705-4585-8230-F2A813898D65.jpg (500x282, 25K)

Attached: A7DA087B-9E6E-41B9-93BB-79C5E39F8F5E.jpg (2673x2363, 1.45M)

What the hell is wrong with their heads?

the buck teeth are a bit much

OH HARROW. ME SO HAPPY
How did they get away with it? lmao

Attached: hqdefault-4.jpg (480x360, 32K)

They're 'sposed to be chickens but with those designs....

Think I can top that

Attached: Bagel and becky WTF.webm (1280x720, 1.07M)

Attached: Are_You_Out_Of_Your_Fucking_Mind.jpg (680x746, 52K)

t. Shoobie

Since you mentioned it, I should let you and anyone else who's interested know that the creator for Fist of the Borf has a new channel on YT. He has a lot of neat cartoons. I figured not a lot of people knew because he only has 1300 subscribers.

Attached: GET 999.png (256x188, 55K)

I gave this show a chance a few weeks back without knowing anything about it and I predicted that the blue kid would sound like Jake from my gym partner's s monkey and that the other kid would sound like cubert from Futurama. I was dead on the nose, how can you just tell from the character designs? Jesus it's like they didn't even try

These were amazing. You guys are crazy.
I bet you don't like "Eon Flux" and "Aaahh!!! Real Monsters" either.

Attached: 250_250.gif (250x187, 577K)

I actually still vividly recall its premiere, Cartoon Network were hyping it up for weeks as this kind of mature, wacky show. Adult Swim hadn't started over here yet so that kind of thing was rare, it aired about 8pm the first week and was almost instantly moved to the 2am graveyard slot next to FatDog Mendoza, Gadget Boy and all night repeats of Cramp Twins. I was a total insomniac at the time so I probably watched the whole run, though only episode I remember is when the daughter falls in love with a literal bug. It's crazy how much of it is still lost but considering the time of night it aired it's not surprising.

Cramp Twins isn't just one of the ugliest, it's one of the worst in general

It was made in Europe 20 years ago when they didn’t care as much.

This movie is so visually incompetent that for a while it became a rumor that the thing was not real and it was just a myth created to smear the name of Colombia.

Attached: Boli03.jpg (320x240, 15K)

It still looks like shit

This name sounds like the Asian equivalent of whigger.

Attached: 1437957172362.jpg (500x360, 37K)

Now to be fair the guy behind Ratboy Genius isn't an internet rando, he's a composer/actor that's been in the industry for 30 years, and this is his shitpost opus.

>Eon Flux
>Posts a gif from Reign: The Conquerer

Attached: bait sengan.gif (480x360, 1.61M)

>if Ed, Edd & Eddy fucked the rugrats

Yeah, it felt better as a pilot on adult swim.
Kinda reminded me of ATHF.

Jesus

youtube.com/watch?v=olUGGhEFHcc

Attached: original.jpg (600x325, 51K)

this reminds me of those awful liberian county flags

Attached: ZpE1P3h[1].png (1000x667, 45K)

I lived in Liberia for 6 years, I can only think of two times which I saw these.

two too many

It was actually pretty fun, those occasions since I got to meet some pretty cool people. Both times I assumed it was just a poster made by the superintendent's kid so i never really gave it much thought.

I forgot I watched this a lot when I was a kid. The intro is catchy as fuck though.

Attached: 1552558728658.gif (429x592, 2.4M)

screenshots are somewhat tolerable animations are disgusting to look at

this, the guy has a phd in music composition and was the piano player in fucking GATTACA

die

>I lived in Liberia for 6 years
Well i didn’t expect to read that sentence today.

This screen shot looks pretty cool tbqh

Steven Universe looks nice

I think that the three main gems are all interesting and appealing designs, same with the townsfolk. The other gems introduced in the newer seasons are kinda ugly I guess.

I kinda like this one.
Most likely because I look exactly like Josh

Gotten worse since Monty Ohm died.

I haven't seen anyone mentioning this trainwreck

Attached: AlmostNakedAnimals.jpg (289x235, 67K)

bruh

Same but I grew to appreciate and love it

Whatever is playing in Cartoon Network right now. That's the ugliest cartoon.

The only thing I remember about this show is the weight gain episode where the bad guy made burgers out of the grease he took from his clients.
I haven't found anything about it and I am lowkey afraid it was a bad dream.

Attached: df0e53ea-c87c-444f-b33a-c8fe4fbd00c4.png (540x472, 192K)

>someone on this planet had to animate this

Attached: D5cPdmlW4AAJz00.jpg (547x471, 24K)

Please tell me thats supposed to be ground beef or beans or something besides shit.

Moville was ugly but it fit the theme of the show and knew what it was doing.

Was that made with MS Paint?

Bahahah. I remember this.

HIDEOUS

Toon barn? More like make timmy take this toon behind the barn and start digging the hole.

I actually watched it when it aired in Señal Colombia a few years ago.
>This was on my country's theater
>This had a national release
>This aired on national TV

my fellow canadians can relate i hope

Attached: cancer.jpg (315x445, 33K)

I'm not sure if i should gag or be impressed that kids cartoons can still pull off filth that transcends modern degeneracy

Attached: 1526898401160.jpg (320x320, 15K)

I wish Reign the Conqueror was better known. It was cool.

>OK K.O. is one of the best looking cartoons on TV.
Sure thing Ian...

Attached: download (13).jpg (209x241, 11K)

Planet Sketch had some funny skits, fluid animation, and some fucked up scenes. But as a kid and even now, I don't find it as ugly as some of the other shows here.

idk man, even as a kid this show for me was ugly and unfunny af

youtube.com/watch?v=hxMGP8Y8_3w

In France, these were on Nickelodeon

Dude is literally meant to look like doodles bc Ian wanted kids to be able to draw the characters easier tf u talking about

Always reminded me of that one fighting game for the N64

Attached: rakuga-1.jpg (320x240, 37K)

hot glue it and then it's cursed

Honorable mention

Attached: secret-mountain-1200x675.jpg (1200x675, 196K)

its fun bubly and has cute girls plus i hate to tell you this A LOT worse has fanbases

Holy shit I legitimately forgot about this cartoon. And how much I disliked it.

Attached: squidbillies-2014-press-billboard-650x430.jpg (636x421, 96K)

Not matter how bad things get, Canadian cartoons will ALWAYS been worse

If someone would explain to me the reasoning behind this, I would greatly appreciate it. Almost NSFW.

Attached: 1542616100881.jpg (592x841, 171K)

I guess the idea is that they're shaved, but also have stubble? Even though some of them shouldn't have hair?

I couldn't stand anything about this show. It was so awful.

Attached: 12 oz mouse.jpg (1080x608, 79K)

some shouldn't have nipples either

I MAY BE PARANOID BUT I AM AN ANDROID

Is that the one show based on simon bolivar right?

MOM! I posted it again!

Um achtuallly there ish like an ongoing schtory arc and it's super deep and schtuff

>duck has nipples

Attached: 6ABF6D93-4E44-4615-8D01-444C89F84CF7.jpg (1280x720, 273K)

>Butt Ugly Martians.
youtube.com/watch?v=DYlc4T8dxqA

Honestly surprised it wasn't posted before, but they probably don't count since they're supposed to be ugly.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bolívar_el_héroe

You made me threw up in my mouth a little

Attached: scared0M0.png (819x527, 519K)

Apparently the faces were metal plates where they swapped the mouth pieces per frame.

It would explain the sliding eyebrows

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 394K)

Oh my god.. are you implying that OK KO goes... OFF MODEL?!

keep clutching your pearls, you fuck

here is a prime example of how a cartoon can be ugly as hell but still enjoyable

ive never recoiled because of a cartoon but this managed to do that on top of making me physically ill, why the fuck would someone do this

I vaguely remember this show, but only visually.

Based
Cringe

Maybe Rough Draft-animated episodes are kinda ugly, but pretty much all the SMIP ones look p nice.

Attached: 325F74E6-9635-495C-9F6A-21D428BB120B.jpg (1334x750, 153K)

Rough Draft wildly varies in quality tbqh. Sometimes their episodes look fine, other times you get...basically every board/shot that Yea Forums bitches about.

I don't know how the English voices were for this show, but the Spanish dub was fantastic.

Someone sounds a little upset that their show is ugly.

Attached: images (3).jpg (225x225, 9K)

Attached: 15-bobs-burgers.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 113K)

This is the kind of person that thinks they have the best opinions in the universe.

why are ok ko fans so fragile

>teletoon
I don't need to know anything else.

Looks like something out of an animated insurance commercial.

She's like if Jynx from Pokemon but with lighter skin.