What was the point of this character?

What was the point of this character?

Attached: ElmyraDuff.jpg (310x340, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6gRrbymHRBI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She was an inversion of Elmer Fudd.
Elmer wanted to hunt animals and was horrible at it.
Elmyra wanted to care for animals and was horrible at it.

It's what the networks want. Don't bother to complain.

At first But then

The question is why were they so insistent on pushing her? Who thought they had a big hit on their hands with this character?

For my dick

Not a bad gag, and I like the skull on her bow but the personality they gave her was loud, one-note, and very grating. Cree Summer isn't incompetent so she must have been directed to give in a performance like that.

What is the point of chin lips?

Attached: Young+Lion-2.jpg (720x480, 51K)

For whatever reason they thought that she was the most popular character on Tiny Toon and why people would watch it. Not that Buster, Babs and Plucky practically carried that show and her character

There was a specific executive that loved her, can't remember if it was because she reminded him of his daughter or if his daughter just liked her. Either way he was incredibly pushy about it and more or less forced them to use her way more than anybody wanted, insisting that she was a big hit just waiting to happen, even though she was possibly the least popular character.

This

Attached: Pinky.Elmyra.and.the.Brain.S01E08.Narfily.Ever.After.480p.DVDRip.DD2.0.x264.mkv_snapshot_05.11_[2019 (708x480, 472K)

I never thought she was that bad when she wasn’t doing that same old abusing animals shtick. There’s an episode where she’s on a dating gameshow where she was actually kind of funny. She’s definitely in the low-tier Tiny Toons characters, but she’s not worse than Sweety or Lil Beeper or any of those other ones nobody cares about.

FBI OPEN UP

I’m more disturbed someone likes Elmyra as a character then wanting to fuck them

Did Tiny Toons have a Yosemite Sam kid?

Montana Max

Cunny.

>What was the point of this character?

To take over and ruin 3 consecutive shows.

With a similar inversion joke to Elmyra I suppose: instead of a country/wilderness-living bandit he's already had money and lives in a mansion.

thx brah, forgot. Max is great

New group of executives had no way of taking credit for a show that was greenlit by the previous generation of staff, so they made arbitrary changes so that they could claim credit if it succeeded.

>That right leg

Attached: 15 - A Bear for Punishment.avi_snapshot_05.38_[2014.03.25_02.13.36].jpg (640x480, 38K)

Time Warner employs dumbest group of idiot executives ever created in a lab and has for over 30 years. If WB ever actually does something right, you can bet it was in spite of awful executive interference.

That was a bad frame to use.

Attached: Pinky.Elmyra.and.the.Brain.S01E08.Narfily.Ever.After.480p.DVDRip.DD2.0.x264.mkv_snapshot_04.45_[2019 (708x480, 486K)

this is one example that just proofs executives should absolutely NOT have the final say in cartoons. They fucking suck and have no idea what general audiences like or want.

Nah, Elmyra still hunted animals like Elmer. Only as a kid her motivation was to keep them as pets instead of just hunting them. They still needed that constantly chasing after animals hook, but it had to be more family friendly.

Max is only really similar to Sam as a short guy that gets angry a lot.

With three letter names prefaced with a place in America

Who was Merry Melody based on?

Attached: iu[1].png (637x470, 260K)

Coal Black

Coal Black. They knew there was no way in hell the networks would allow that, so they avoided including any direct link between the two.

Attached: 1547571705353.jpg (354x350, 85K)

Montana Max borrows more from Sam's brother Orville, the rich oil tycoon, than Yosemity Sam. I think either someone on the staff forgot they were different characters or just decided that they were similar enough to have Max be based on both.

One of the execs was a pedo for red head girls

Underrated

came here to post this. it's funny how I didn't pick up on it at all as a kid.
or this. it took ages. in retrospect they even gave them the same facial features. they even had elmyra's hair fall off frequently.

youtu.be/6gRrbymHRBI

Attached: Screenshot_20190410-133116.png (1920x1080, 829K)

Her name is So White

Oh look, a screenshot with Fifi in it.
Now I have a raging boner. Thanks.

Attached: 1546243938031.png (480x360, 508K)

Has an executive EVER made a good decision? They all seem retarded and incredibly out of touch.

>Elmyra starts out as a supporting character in Tiny Toons
>Executives really like her, I mean holy shit, they OBSESS over her
>Elmyra becomes a MAIN character in Tiny Toons, appearing in every single episode
>Tiny Toons gets cancelled, replaced with Animaniacs
>Executives start forcing Elmyra into Animaniacs as a guest character
>Animaniacs has a spin off in Pinky & the Brain that is so popular it wins an Emmy
>Executives FORCE Elmyra into the show, retitling it Pinky, Elmyra & the Brain
>It gets cancelled after one season

Fuck executives and fuck Elmyra.

I always saw her as more of the abominable snowman where she loved animals to such an extreme degree she would cause them physical pain.

>Executives were the reason behind all the batshit designs in Captain N
>Responsible for Feguson and Alfonso in Star vs
>Were the reason the One Piece 4kids dub was so nonsensical

no. 40 and over people in suits should never have such a huge say in he details of cartoon for an audience they absolutely have no touch with.

BASED FUCK ELMYRA

bump

Jesus fuck, what the hell did they see in this character?

adding a cuteness factor in a funny show.

See , it wasn't a group of executives, but a particularly powerful one

Tom Rueger gets a lot of the blame because he was the show runner on all those Spielberg series, but my understanding is that it was someone else at WB pushing him to use Elmyra more and more. He actively fought against Pinky, Elmyra & the Brain but lost, hence the theme song making fun of the bullshit.

To make my dick hard that one time she got dolled up.

Attached: 1505657209234.gif (275x206, 2.97M)

You called?

Attached: 66B426BB-973A-456F-9498-288E534DAB3F.jpg (180x135, 10K)

Fear, but also a boner

thats visually still just elmer fudd in a wig
you are attracted to elmer fudd

So on 101 Dalmatian street, is that what they're making Hunter DeVille out to be?

They even made an entire episode about why adding Elmyra to the show would be a bad idea in the Pinky, the Brain, and Larry.

That show could doll up characters and make them real attractive
Most of all Buster

I think I remember reading somewhere it was the same one that shitcanned WCW because it wasn't appealing to the demographic he wanted (IE the same demographic watching stuff like sabrina the teenage witch) despite the fact that it was finally going on the upswing after a fucking disastrous couple of years

Attached: Elmyra Duff.jpg (624x671, 44K)

Chill you have japaness /Hentai fans looking at this

Your just a pervert

Please leave this at the feet wiki

Elmyra: Come on baby I was trying to rise to fame!

Attached: snapshot20070131185528.jpg (640x480, 43K)

>feet wiki

Gone bro.

based

Came here to post this

that blonde is THICC

The hell is Furball's deal? Is he an actual cat or is he like Buster and everyone else? Does he just not talk or is he a literal animal? Why did they combine Sylvester and the cat from Pepe Le Pew into one character?

It is a thankless job though. Anytime an executive has a good idea, either nobody cares or the fans just attribute it to the creators.

>when she wasn’t doing that same old abusing animals shtick.
Personally I didn't mind that, since the show makes it clear that Elmyra is an idiot who's doing the wrong thing. As a kid, I mostly hated her nails-on-a-chalkboard voice.

I get the feeling most kids didn't catch on. As a kid, whenever I saw Elmyra's hair fall off I just thought "that was really weird," not "oh hey it's Elmer!"

As an adult the Elmer-Elmyra pun eventually clicked with me, but I don't think I ever would've caught on to Montana Max if no one had explained it.

He exists to get raped by Fifi
All the other male Tiny Toon character do too, but they have other purposes. He just never struck me as being there for really anything

>He exists to get raped by Fifi
There was a ton of merch that pretty much confirmed that was his original intention in the series; to be Fifi's rape-chase victim.

Attached: CB23c.jpg (3200x2100, 1.71M)

Attached: CB21a3.jpg (3200x2100, 2.49M)

Attached: CB24.jpg (3200x2100, 1.91M)

Attached: CB17c.jpg (3200x2100, 2.42M)

Attached: CB19b.jpg (3200x2100, 3.24M)

It's not a proper Tiny Toon thread if these pages don't get posted
I wish there was a whole book that was just Fifi going after all the guys in the show like this

Strange to think because I swear they only ended up doing that one time. I remember another with the Wile E stand-in, but that's it. I don't really remember a ton of Tiny Toons.

How come some characters have personalities nearly identical to the Looney Tunes counterpart, while others were total revamps of their counterparts?

I think there was a discrepancy between merch and show. The merch was probably designed and produced while the show was in production so it would be ready. So the early idea was for Furrball to be Fifi's constant target, which makes sense, considering he was the cat and she was the skunk. But when the show actually got made, they only did that once and Fifi changed partners constantly instead of zeroing in on Furrball obsessively. as a result, there was a ton of merch released that paired them together, while the show didn't reflect that early concept.

Attached: 022.gif (480x410, 1.89M)

>It's not a proper Tiny Toon thread if these pages don't get posted

Is the whole thing hosted somewhere?

You say that to me, the guy who's fapped to Bugs Bunny in a wig.

Attached: 1395107577440.jpg (1600x1600, 280K)

Holy shit I can just hear it
>EEHEE HEE WIMME A KWISS MUACK!

Elmer = Elmyra
Yosemite Sam = Montana Max
Granny = ?
Rocky and Mugsy = ? and ?
Witch Hazel = ?

Attached: 1538626560815.jpg (800x600, 112K)

>two stealth pilots
>shoved onto a separate show

Someone had a waifu.

Granny was just Granny in Tiny Toons. Witch Hazel did get a 1 episode protege in the show. Marvin the Martian also got a 1 episode protege.

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE

Attached: Arome Amore Title Card.png (1370x1012, 1.05M)

that was probably one of, if not the only episode where Elmyra was likable

my guess is they only did it once in the actual show because Furball was a plot device rather than an actual character, probably why they ended up most frequently pairing her with Hampton instead(well that and to parallel the Buster/Babs and Pluckey/Shirley couples so they could be included in plots with those couples as well)

Granny's the one major Looney Tunes character who you can't really do a successor to, as her persona is too tied to being an old lady for it to work, though it's kinda funny that she's probably the Looney Tunes character who is the easiest to revise and revamp for new versions, since she's not as iconic as the other characters

>getting a boner for male rape as a kid

What the heck is wrong with you, guys?

Granny and Pete Puma not having successors in the show was funny, considering they were the only Looney Tunes characters to be voiced by the original actors (June Foray and Stan Freberg). It actually might have been cool to hear them teaching their replacements, but maybe that's why they didn't do it, in retrospect.

>male rape

Nah. When a girl chases a boy in cartoons, there isn't the lingering threat of rape like with the inverse, since women aren't seen as sexually threatening the same way men are. So it's more cute and innocent when a girl does it.

Attached: CB18f.jpg (3200x2100, 2.35M)

I just like femdom. Blame the 90s but an over affectionate/aggressive girl just sorta became my fetish.

Attached: 1418009779758.png (768x576, 708K)

Attached: CB26.jpg (3200x2100, 1.75M)

user, I've seen enough of seemingly-normal people to tell you everyone is slightly messed up. People being into a cartoon skunk getting flirty is way better then shit in the real world
I will say I find it more hot when she goes after characters like Buster or Hamton who can (try) to talk out of it or explain themselves before she goes crazy over someone like Furrball who really can't

>the shy fat one gets best girl

My nigga

Attached: Beaconfetish.png (496x384, 231K)

>I will say I find it more hot when she goes after characters like Buster or Hamton who can (try) to talk out of it or explain themselves before she goes crazy over someone like Furrball who really can't

Furrball talks in the comic/coloring book/activity book thing, and his pleading still isn't enough to stop Fifi from trying to kidnap him.

Attached: CB23a.jpg (3200x2100, 2.44M)

Hamton's a brapfag, I suppose. He never really opposed her advances as far as I remember.

them horny trailer trash girls

Attached: amazing kankers.jpg (1188x692, 376K)

Lorenzo Music lost his job as Peter because of some weird focus group
They also said that Jeanie scared children with her sharp glasses, so they changed her design.

I thought his joke was that he's a clean freak despite being a pick.

She only had a Pepe esque episode twice. One was with Furball and the other was.....I think Little Beeper? I forget.

Otherwise the only other episode that focused on her had (ironically due to this thread) being stalked and eventually captured by Elmyra.

The terrible smell and the being trapped with her aspect is like the sexiest part.

Yeah. Hence them pairing him with the skunk, athough I don't think she ever stunk around him.

Nah, Lorenzo lost his job because Bill Murray complained that Lorenzo didn't sound anything like him.

Honestly her stink was weird sometimes it would be a bother for characters other times no one gave a shit.

Don't forget not only making an episode that's pretty clearly an attempted pilot for an Elmyra solo show. But doing it TWICE

Of course, it's not like their talking is getting them out of Fifi's lust. Makes it hotter before they fully panic though

And sometimes she could deliberately blast people with it like an actual skunk, although that always backfired.

I only remember one of these, where she had a little brother; what was the other one?

His species has a naturally high tolerance for foul odors, but he still keeps a clean house out of self respect.

It’s like having a superpower but choosing not to use it.

Sam never really had a gimmick outside of being the angry antagonist. He was just the mean guy that Bugs beat up on a lot. Nothing consistent like Fudd's hunter thing

>Sam never really had a gimmick outside of being the angry antagonist. He was just the mean guy that Bugs beat up on a lot. Nothing consistent like Fudd's hunter thing
that's probably one of the reasons he got so much use, he's the most versatile of the human characters

>HELP ME

Holy shit that reaction actually creeped me out. people would freak if the girl cat Pepe chases screamed that. would Fifi stand a chance in current year? Or would the double standard in still work?

Attached: 85C42F31-BFBB-4D13-9D92-4C95461635CC.gif (220x224, 176K)

BUT MY HAIR IS COAL BLACK

>yosodomy

Off the top of my head, making the tech in Codename: KND be the cobbled-together "2x4" version we got instead of the straight up sci-fi stuff it was originally.

>not wanting to have your cat cherry forcibly popped by a sexy lady skunk
Imagine being this much of a homo

I doubt it was Jamie Kellner because that was the same rationale he used to can Animaniacs, PatB, and Freakazoid all at one go.