How different would his Rhodey have been?

How different would his Rhodey have been?

Attached: file.png (825x464, 417K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/terrencehoward/status/925754491881877507?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=Xuxn50EUIVU&list=LLnQjH62PZ4cnEcYP6uHKtmg&index=3&t=98s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he would think 1x1=2

MICROPENIS

>Tony, I can't handle both these guys Tony
>Rhodey there's only one of them
>No Tony there's one group of one of them and that's 1 x 1. Like I proved on Twitter with 3 pages of double spaced text, 1 x 1 = 2 so I'm actually fighting two of them!

Attached: 1554720648834.gif (480x360, 2.01M)

what meme is this

He wouldn’t look like a literal bony ass black skeleton in desperate need of a sandwich.

Terrence Howard was in that 50 Cent movie and during a scene, gets attacked in the prison shower. Dude's pecker is legit like 2cm long.

Also he's batshit crazy and has developed his own system of "alternative" mathematics.

I'm kinda sorry for him. He wanted so much to be WarMachine. if he had imagined the scope of what would have been the Marvel universes, by accepting the contract reduction he would have had the time and the opportunity to renegotiate it

>When you lose that EZ money deal with Disney and lose you absolute sanity watching a skeleton replace you

>Terrence started inventing his own math rules to try to compensate for his bank account numbers going down

Attached: 1385238951384.jpg (700x665, 88K)

At least he would've been able to sell Rhodey's slang better. In a way, it's like they never stopped writing the dialogue for Terrance Howard's version.

Could Howard have sold the Why don't we strangle a baby? scene?

Howard may be batshit insane but the dude has some solid charisma

Maybe he's a grower not a shower

He still has Empire. He's not exactly hurting for cash.

Attached: Empire.jpg (960x1440, 323K)

maybe i'm remembering shit wrong (i will never rewatch a capeshit movie) but it seemed like he had better chemistry with rdj and was just more charismatic than don cheadle in general

Because Howard just has better chemistry
Plus he actually looks like someone that served and roughly the same age as Tony. Don looks like he's double Tony's age

Before of that mess, Howard and RDJ were genuinely friends and theirs chemistry was real. Now I don't know, they vaguely reconciled, but I don't think they're friends anymore.

Howard would have been a better WarMachine and a more credible character near Tony. Don Cheadle has always seemed more like an uncle than a friend.

probably would have been less of an asshole and more of a den mother, which would have made him less interesting.

He would be cool for one
Howard was great in the 1st one, Cheadle is a boring cunt in the others

>actors need reasons to be crazy

Attached: 1487801223447.jpg (894x894, 368K)

>NEXT TIME BABY
What did he mean by this?

what scene?

what even happened, why did they replace him?

He got paid more than RDJ for the first Iron Man since he was a fresh Academy Award nominee and RDJ was a burned-out druggie. For the sequel RDJ got a pay raise and Marvel wanted to scale down Howard's pay. He didn't budge and got sacked by Ike Perlmutter, who decided it'd be cheaper to recast since "all blacks look alike anyway".

Howard got immensily butthurt, especially since he advocated for RDJ being cast and felt that RDJ didn't fight for him.

There was a breakdown in pay negotiations somewhere

Wow, I would have just taken the money, jesus. Bit of a dick move for RDJ not to fight for him though? I thought they were friends IRL.

he will be the one talking to Thanos on Titan instead of Strange.
Thanos tells him about his plan but then he questions him back using his "alternative" math

RDJ asked to get less money in order to give the other Avengers a raise in AoU, i doubt he didn't fight for him.

B-but he's b-black!

>Thanos tells him about his plan but then he questions him back using his "alternative" math
>"See Thanos, even if you cut the whole universe in half it will keep being a whole because Half times Half = Whole, so there is no need to do it"

Howard is hired as the "first star" in Iron-man 1 and he involves RDJ himself to help him relaunch his career. Iron-man1 is a confusingly directed movie without even a script, but RDJ performs some kind of miracle and with a lot of improvisation and luck the film is a big hit.

RDJ becomes Tony Stark, literally.

Marvel decides to tear up the contract with Howard (this is a bit illegal, but apparently they have the power to do so) saying that from now on they will pay him just a 1/6 of what they had previously agreed. It's not clear, but it seems that RDJ has raised his price after IM1 and Marvel at the time could not afford to pay two wild horses. Basically they said: "RDJ is now or Mickey Mouse. he's crucial, while you (Howard) are not. The next movie will be successful even without you, so… accept our conditions, or we will replace you."

lovely.

Howard tried to contact RDJ to ask for his help, but the latter never answered the phone.
Cheadle become war Machine.

I can't take him serious as an actor because of his high pitched whiney voice

youtube.com/watch?v=Xuxn50EUIVU&list=LLnQjH62PZ4cnEcYP6uHKtmg&index=3&t=98s

By the time of AoU, the plans for the saga had begun and everyone knew that the MCU was the new Star wars. It's easy to be generous when you know that your success is well established.

in 2008 no one expected a turnaround like that and RDJ decided to sacrifice Howard on the altar of his rebirth.

What a fucking asshole lol.

If you're going to recast the black guy, why get someone like three times darker with half the muscle

Maybe they decided to go for such a jarringly different change that you just get over it immediately rather than trying to make it look like they hope it just slips right past you.

neither one was what rhodey's supposed to be, so whatever. hopefully someday I get to see the REAL jim rhodes in an adaptation again

Attached: ActionHank.jpg (606x406, 41K)

Dude everybody has a tiny penis when theyre being attacked. That's it getting the fuck out of the way so you dont lose part of it.