I really enjoyed Tangled

I really enjoyed Tangled

Attached: Animation - Tangled.mkv_snapshot_01.27.55_[2019.05.08_20.04.18].jpg (1744x1080, 596K)

>no Vanellope feet in WIR2

What a rip off.

if you prefered blonde Rapunzel over Brunette Rapunzel you need to leave this website.

Attached: Tangled Kiss.webm (1676x1080, 3M)

Amazing how CGI from just a few years ago already looks so dated

Attached: 2016-02-08-lord-dominatorxx.jpg (1200x743, 305K)

Nothing amazing, it's a constant armaments race. Pixar at its prime kept pushing the technology forward. After the buyout their movies became stale, meanwhile Disney kept raising the bar: look at that hair, look at that snow, look at that city, look at that fur, look at that even RBTI tried with that Giant Ralph made of smaller Ralphs.

Nice back-story.

>dated
Like you can tell.

25, still never had a gf, still never had my FIRST KISS

Attached: ryan-gosling-blade-runner-2049.jpg (970x545, 50K)

37 here.

Consider yourself lucky.

Attached: Tangled Boat Smile.webm (824x1036, 2.65M)

>After the buyout their movies became stale
The Good Dinosaur was one of the most beautifully rendered CGI films in history. Even to this day, I have never seen more beautifully and realistically animated water and wet skin effects. The overall story and film were a little weak, but the rendering was just breathtaking. You have to remember Disney uses the same shit that Pixar invented: renderman. The only difference is Pixar gets first dibs in new developments in their programs because they experiment with them in their films as they're developed. Fuck you for even thinking any of Disney Animation's CGI films are on par with anything in Pixar's filmography, both in story and artistic achievement/innovation.

Hyperion outclassed Renderman.

I'll kill myself before I become that age as a virgin. 30 is my cut off point

Attached: Tangled Face.webm (1920x1080, 2.99M)

Wizardry ain't so bad.

what keeps you going? Drinking once every 2 days is the only thing keeping me from the rope.

Attached: Tangled Balancing Cookies.png (1280x842, 1.22M)

Work.

Attached: sponbelife.gif (350x250, 113K)

The fabric effects in OP's pic looks plastic-y as shit. On high-budget CGI films made recently they'd look more like real fabrics.

Attached: oscar-effects-guardians-of-the-galaxy-036-640x640.jpg (640x360, 29K)

Hooray another thread derailed with faggy whining.

Why? You can kill yourself any time you want, no point in doing it unless you're about to lose your ability to do it (becoming immobile in old age)

>ywn slowly run your tongue through her crack

Attached: Suicide Shadow.jpg (633x766, 56K)

The director of TGD went out of his way to make sure the visuals were amazing. He wanted to make a movie that transcended words and language. A movie you could understand with just your eyes.
His mom didn't speak a lick of English during his childhood, but he liked movies so she'd take him. He said that sometimes, some moments would be emotionally strong enough to break the language barrier, and his mom would understand everything that was going on, even if it was just for a moment.
That's what he tried to do. That's why it looks as beautiful as it does. The passion makes itself known.

Wow. That is awesome and somehow heartwarming user.

>a few years
Friendly reminder that Tangled came out in 2010. You are here forever.

What if I prefer dark hair Rapunzel?

Attached: D188Qx-WoAAQUJm.jpg (1199x1199, 205K)

38 reporting in.
I've been told I had some black out drunk 1st base-ing when I was ~15, which must be why I didn't turn into a wizard 8 years ago.

9 is "a few"
I mean in the 1960s/70s/80s/90s 9 years meant a difference of several orders of magnitude in computing power and graphics, but the difference between 2010 and 2019 shouldn't be that huge any more. But CGI still ages like milk.

A few is 2-3 years, 4 if you're stretching it. 9 is almost a full decade.

what's the point if you will never experience love ?

You can always hire a companion/high-grade whore for a day and kiss/fuck/whatever.

>inb4 but I want love and companionship

Those things are based on luck, value, action. Plus they aren't really necessary for you to have a fulfilling and worthwhile existence.

>Action - to seek out, to do what must be done, etc.
>Luck - to be in the right place at the right time.
>Value - to be someone worthy of someone else's love. You can achieve self-worth by improving yourself and having purpose/goals/ambitions (and working hard towards making them become a real thing).

In any case - don't be pathetic. Either own it or get over it.

Love? That chemical that makes you briefly attracted to other person so you can create new offspring with her?

The one of few CGI animated movies I don't feel it dated for years is Tangled. If you watched the backstage production interview of the crew, they insisted to infuse the classic Disney 2D art style into the movie that it makes Tangled have its unique style out of the later CGI movies of the mouse.

What a wonderful thing to get up, turn on my computer, check Yea Forums and find Punzie Bunzies on the front page.

Attached: I love you guys so much.jpg (1920x1080, 340K)

Your opinion is too toughtfull and balanced, please leave user

Attached: IronyOfSituation.png (642x300, 418K)

Can't miss something you've never experienced in the first place.
I spent my time working, wanking, proofing scanlations and watching/reading Yea Forums stuff, doing shit I enjoy basicly, and that's fine for me. If wanking doesn't cut it for you and you crave physical contact with someone else then go see a hooker every once in a while. Or get a pet, ideally a cat since they don't require much from you. Even though a cat is fine too, you can't fuck it.

WHERE IS VARIAN?!

Attached: 1555247702759.png (306x304, 103K)

>You have to remember Disney uses the same shit that Pixar invented: renderman
They stopped using that by the time Big Hero 6 entered production. It's all Hyperion now on their end.

What about pubes? does she have magic hair there?

better question is do they grow indefinitely or has she cut them

Attached: image.png (543x816, 18K)

Ok so Rapunzel’s hair loses its power when cut. What about when strands fall out naturally? I get that it’s magical hair but it wasn’t indestructible in the movie. And if her hair becomes ordinary why does it never grow back (implied by her one short brown lock)? Does the magic also make her hair super lightweight?

I know I’m overthinking this but my autism compelled me

what's this?

if they did fall out she wouldn't be able to grow it that long

Attached: Tangled Paused at the Wrong Time.jpg (600x352, 25K)

I thought this was a femme Thanos ass in the catalog, not gonna lie