Finally got around to watching this, and it was pretty good...

Finally got around to watching this, and it was pretty good. I loved deadbeat dad bod Peter getting his life together way more than I thought I would. Miles really grew on me too. His cheeky attitude that made him look dorky and awkward initially also made him look cooler when he became more capable. Also, his relationship with his dad was sweet. Kind of wish they would have done more with Gwen, but her parts were still enjoyable.

I'm super late, but what are your thoughts on it after sitting with it for a while?

Attached: 1553560790660.jpg (1280x727, 191K)

Can't wait for the sequel

I only like Boomer Parker, Ham, Noir, Peni, May and Miles' parents

Same. It would be cool to see how New York receives Miles as the new Spiderman in their universe.

This is one of those cases where I don't mind movie synergy if comic Miles was more like ItSV Miles, where he actually has a personality and skills.

I enjoyed it against my will. I love Spider-Man and I hate legacy characters, but I was entertained.

Spider-man is my favourite marvel character, this is my favourite spider-man product.

I don't think it's likely that we'll ever get a better marvel film. Animation is some of the best in American films, great music, great writing, great everything else.
I've seen it three times now, and it got better every time.
I have the autism.

Probably one of the best animated movies I've ever seen. Interesting story, fun characters and visually stunning. I kept forgetting it wasn't a 2d film at some points.

Also Gwen Stacy can fucking get it any day of the week, god damn.

I watched it twice back to back, definitely one of my favorite movies in a while. I love Miles' street clothes and graffiti suit.

Attached: 1547857148616.png (562x900, 970K)

I love it. It's full of colors, interesting action, actual emotions and a pretty good message that's not in your face at all.

Sony's been good for the character lately, I like that. Sequel when

i love him too satan

Attached: 1545007409148.jpg (998x1033, 137K)

I can

Yeah, it was pretty good

Attached: 1557264016247.jpg (779x1039, 284K)

Attached: 1537732172331.jpg (729x1032, 799K)

Attached: 1557263305490.jpg (977x1219, 425K)

Really good movie and a really good soundtrack

I don't like Spider-Man, but I loved this movie. So I'd say they've done a very good job.

I liked them together, Miles' jovial lightheartedness worked well with her cool confident character. His failed attempts at trying to be smooth were cute.

Best Spider-Movie next to Spider-Man 2.

Next time just say you don't like Miles and Gwen.

It's a well-written, funny movie by based Lord and Miller, and it gave us a best girl.

Attached: liv2.jpg (852x763, 76K)

Mommy Ock was great

literally impossible

Attached: 1552193610123.jpg (1450x1810, 683K)

>miles carrying gwen
>not the other way around

Ballerina slippers make more sense than sneakers

Anyone else find her gap tooth really cute?

Attached: 1541581073344.jpg (3091x4467, 1.56M)

I wish there was more screen time for the mom, not for waifu purposes, just her absence seemed really strange during the movie.

Amazing how better Miles is when he isn't in Bendis hands

Same, but It seemed like his mom was softer on him and babied him more. Having his dad be more involved in the film was probably a lot easier since he was the one who wanted to push miles and encourage him to grow up and become a man he would be proud of, plus his whole connection to spider-man through the police.

Gaps are an underrated design choice for qt girls. Not every qt girl should have one, but it's always good when they do.

This is true even in the comics, although even there Miles isn't nearly as interesting as he is in the movie. Bendis is a hack, but his ideas are salvageable I guess.

Spider-Man PS4 and Spiderverse really went a long way in showing that the problem was always Bendis, not Miles.

Attached: milesnpete.png (1914x871, 778K)