“Have sex, Beastboy!”

“Have sex, Beastboy!”

Attached: 2CE55905-8F4A-4DBF-AC37-EE9EA5E942F2.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Attached: acf89fbef9ac89a1aec9c0cf492b95776bb21a5091ad71979ee6f68377746c85.jpg (202x312, 14K)

Attached: a15.gif (378x276, 1.22M)

Considering they had three hormonal teenage boys sharing a house, having Starfire take care of all their urges on a regular basis was probably for the best, either that or have Raven put them in magically-enforced chastity

I'd fuck his green boi poochie

Why is she so mean? Is this a “secretly like you” kind of thing?

she's literally the antichrist, I think her being as nice as she is is the odd part

Cyborg doesn't even have a dick anymore, but yeah, imagine being a teenage boy and having a half-naked redhead and a pantsless pale girl flying around 24/7. Constant orange upskirts, and your tights don't hide anything.

>

Attached: Kissu.jpg (789x340, 28K)

What kind of incel cope is this?

He was an annoying soiboy vegan.

Attached: snap.png (469x451, 369K)

Is this from a comic where they have sex in the shower?

Raven was Mortal Kombat levels of savagery in the cartoon show. In the comic books she's a pathetic little puppy.

Honestly she was too passive and wannabe mature.
It's Robin who took his whiny negative attitude to the next level by being proactive with it and acting more insane than Batman.

The two are kinda shipped a bit in the fandom. So I thought something was up.

>twitter SJWs are powerful enough to successfully spam a meme on two boards to protect Captain Marvel
woah

Why do they need to protect Captain Marvel?

I would have thought BB would have the most sexual experience seeing as he could just turn into a dog and fuck other dogs or something. Fuck he could even turn into a chimp and start masturbating in public and face no consequences.

BB should take a page from Zeus and turn into animals to bang chicks.

Human-wise he just didn’t seem like a chad, y’know? Always getting cucked by cooler dudes like Aqualad.
Terra was a one in a million chances.

She treated him like a little brother in the original series, but the TTG writers ship them. They make up for it by also shipping Cyjinx.

I said the exact same thing during her scene at the end of Endgame

Cause they subconsciously realize that she's the Poochy of the avengers, and that doesn't fit their agenda. Her movie's success stemmed entirely from Endgame hype, and now that's over they can already feel her preparing to go back to her homeworld that needs her.

Yeah but all that power is wasted on a hyperactive immature vegan manlet.

He took on Slade (more really his bot) in the final episode single-handedly. Beast might possibly be the strongest titan due to his versatility.
Wished they developed him more. Perhaps make him Slade’s apprentice to make it interesting. Guy’s got potential.

I - I shipped them... And so did the comics I hear.

Thanks for the tip. That does sound pitiful if true.