Hey Yea Forums these guys are still a thing

Hey Yea Forums these guys are still a thing...

Attached: DCEU.jpg (480x240, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WBHomeEnt/status/1126921374432260096
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>company wars
Pick a warrior, Yea Forums.

Attached: sim.jpg (705x916, 90K)

I think Cavill, Miller and Affleck are out, maybe Fisher too. Tbh, as long as they do a Green Lantern, I’ll be fine. Doesn’t even have to be Hal

They literally aren’t

Hal Jordan I guess.

Attached: 1F493071-DA06-4096-8D96-CF733A88E350.jpg (625x950, 261K)

Joe Quesada

Shazam!

DCEU Batmobile appeared in a Walmart commercial back in January so they aren’t entirely done with him.

Why is martian manhunter cyborg amd why is aquaman not blonde hair and blue eyed master race?

Aquabro

They never were

Klarion the witch boy

Attached: Klarion-witchboy-DC-Comics-Seven-Soldiers-Morrison.jpg (500x653, 51K)

Puppers

Attached: D679953D-D90F-4B48-8FDA-1E43837D1830.jpg (240x240, 13K)

best fag

Attached: midnighter-baton.jpg (421x640, 132K)

Should they keep going or reboot the entire thing?

it funny cause they were supposed to have time travel and shit after Darkseid wins, had they done that I wonder what Marvel would had done

Damn they really are fucked.

Do the same since Endgame will always be better anyway

Who?

Bendis. as marvel spy.

oh sweetie no

they're just reusing assets because it's cheaper than designing new ones for some shitty commercial

they're all out, and there's no green lantern coming

At first I was mad that Green Lantern bombing meant he'd be left out of the Justice League movie
Then JL came out and I was just mad in general

>these guys are still a thing
No they are not, almost everyone in that pic jumped ship.

I'll never understand why DC fucked this up so hard. How much trouble would it have been to just fucking plan it out. None of these movies feel complete. Out of all of them I enjoyed Man of Steel and Wonder Woman (except that shit CGI fight against the gray blob metal man the studio shoehorned in).
Imagine, the Avengers could have failed this hard. Marvel has said that they didn't want to rush it for this exact reason.

kek
so true user

Shazam opened doors to multiverse. Let's pretend it happened on different earthm

Do it the X-men way and only pretend that the parts they like are the new continuity. Wonder Woman, Aquaman and Shazam seems pretty well received on the whole, so just keep those.

This universe has many years left in it but it's a mess. Aquaman, Wonder Woman, Shazam, and Harley Quinn will get their trilogies. Batman is pretty much being entirely rebooted but since Snyder Batman was older/retired Batman they'll justify canon saying the new one is same Batman but 20-30 years before BvS. Cyborg is done, and nobody can figure out how to use Superman or Flash.

>I'll never understand why DC fucked this up so hard

A film about the most well-known superheroes in the world should be profitable on brand recognition alone, even if it's mediocre.

The fact that it failed so badly is a testament to how bad it must have been.

I didn't watch the movie and I dislike Snyder, but between written-by-committee Frankenfoods and shitty films that are at least the singular shitty vision of a specific creator, I'd opt for the latter. I'm actually curious as to how crazy and stupidly bad Snyder's original version would have been, as opposed to the Whedon/Johns/one-million/ghost-writers blandly bad version.

>The Snyder reveals prove there's still a huge swath of the moviegoing public that want serious and mature superhero movies
>had he stayed on we could've had a hard and unique look into Billy dealing with larger-than-life gods mentoring him on how to be a superhero as he navigates a foster system that threatens to break his spirit
>instead we get FLOSSIN and meme quotes galore to attract dem zoomerbux and mothers wanting more Marvel movies for the kids

Anyone else miserable now over what could've been?

Attached: Zoomer.gif (507x269, 1.6M)

>Snyder movies
>Mature

But they're not, though. Some people seem to think that dark and bleak automatically equals mature. A film can be dark and mature, dark and immature, light and mature, light and immature… these variables are independent.

If you want superhero films that are dark and mature, look at Batman Begins and The Dark Knight.

Snyder movies are mindless and dumb, but they try to convince you they are smart by having characters stand around brooding and giving long speeches between action set pieces.

>Hey Yea Forums these guys are still a thing...
Yes, as an eternal drag on future DC movies. And not all of them are going to have Aquaman's good fortune to escape it.

Attached: 1400128994209.png (308x308, 128K)

>nobody can figure out how to use Superman
Pretty sure plenty of people can. WB just decided to hand it to the one guy who is contrarian to what most people want.

>masterrace

Greeks are about as niggerest as a "white race" is and at least polynesian have strong maritime tradition

Shazam sucked. Ww was barely ok. Aquaman was dumb, dumb, dumb. I liked mos and that's about it. Idk what happened but i loved the watchmen and snyder. Too bad, i guess. Batfleck was pretty good too. Oh and suicide squad was also terrible. How is any of this shit getting a sequel?

It's ironic, people who are most obsessed with maturity end up chasing after the most immature stuff.

Pepsiman

Attached: MeanYellowishFinwhale-size_restricted.gif (445x250, 3.86M)

You guys say that but always end up tripping yourselves when discussing things like BvS.

>strawmanning this hard
Just go back to Yea Forums if you're so desperate to pretend snyder is mature.

I'm not saying he is or isn't mature, what i'm saying that Yea Forums is the last place qualified to judge his movies because whenever there's a thread discussing about his movies you fuckers always make a fool of yourselves.

Coming from a guy who loves DC more than Marvel, those #releasethesnydercut guys on Twitter are fucking cringy. Especially when they spam tweets that have nothing to do with the movies. twitter.com/WBHomeEnt/status/1126921374432260096

They're trying to purposely be annoying, though. That's their whole agenda. Annoy everyone associated with the DC movies and DC itself in the hopes of winning them through exhaustion.

>There's an alternate reality where someone else directed Man of Steel
>There's an alternate reality where the DCEU is a worthy rival to the MCU
>There's an alternate reality where Marvelfags fight DCfags over which one is better but deep down both are happy to have good capeshit movies
And yet we're in a reality where the whole point of the first two DCEU was "SUPERMAN = JESUS"

I unironically really like MoS

The whole point of the Richard Donner's movies was that SUPERMAN = JESUS CHRIST as well. Same as Singer's Superman Returns.

Just have em announce snyder cut at comic con, marvel is going through it's next phase which is lacking hype, cause of their new frontrunners.
Cavil gets to finish his contract, Affleck is back, headlines sell till then.
Kinda in the midst since they decided to push back the Matt reeves batman again. So it's very likely they will go this way.
I don't see why not? They have the assets (soundtrack, footage) and it will just be printing money at this point.
Critics are a nonfactor when you consider the mouse has bought most of them.
Tell us what Jesus did you hassam?

>and nobody can figure out how to use Superman or Flash.
Just soft reboot both. Should be easy with the Flash. Superman is trickier but just replace the whole cast sans maybe Cavill and make it more in line with what people actually want from a Superman movie. And of course, hire a director who has real passion for the character and his mythos. Go crazy with it, full Neo-Silver Age.

>marvel is going through it's next phase which is lacking hype, cause of their new frontrunners.
Honestly, this. Now is the best time to start going on the offense. They should be going all in on the Flash, GL, New Gods, trying to figure out what they're going to do with Superman, etc. But we're only getting like, what, 2 movies a year for the next 3 years or something like that?