What would his version of Infinity War and Endgame looked like?

What would his version of Infinity War and Endgame looked like?

Attached: 580755E8-07B7-495E-959B-F81F5CB5F804.jpg (780x520, 103K)

He'd get burned out and crumble

They leave the "Eat it, Barney" as tony's last words. Everytime a new portal opens up Thanos makesa quirky comment.
Anyway, this stallion is right. I remember an interview where he said it was exhausting as fuck. Should have gone with the Russos since Ultron.

Admittedly, wasn't the fact Marvel made a shitload of forced mandates and changes to AoU what burned Whedon out? Whedon wanted a lot more personal feeling overall, like the afterparty and farm scenes. Having the Avengers interact like a group of people rather than just a team of superheroes was something they really benefited from in the couple scenes Whedon pushed through, so the movie carrying on with that tone could've been really interesting.

Thanos uses the Gauntlet to castrate/sterilize half of the universe.

Attached: Black Widow + The Hulk.jpg (880x1119, 61K)

I only saw Infinity War but it felt pretty much exactly like the Whedon movies, maybe some more Buffy/Firefly dialogue, but in terms of tone it didn't feel any more or less serious than Age of Ultron.

>Eat it, Barney

Attached: 7456B0C9-E670-4CDA-8626-139DBC930836.jpg (679x540, 62K)

>thanos is about to win
>dramatic music swells
>black panther's sister appears behind him
>hit in the balls
>*record scratch*
>everyone says "OOOOOOOOOH" in unison
>all the guys cross their legs in sympathy pain
>dog puts paws over eyes and whimpers
>black widow quips "THAT'S GOTTA HURT"
>close up on thanos's face with him cross eyed
>he says in a silly high pitched voice while looking in the camera
>"Wowie zowie! Riiiiiiiiight in my infinity stones!"
>Cut to stan lee sitting drinking a coffee
>"Nuff said!"
>credits

Attached: giphy (1).gif (245x245, 1000K)

To be honest I just assumed Whedon added the farm scenes as an excuse to prevent Natasha from ever ending up with Hawkeye

Attached: D80AD258-345B-44ED-9BC7-3E26C1C78B4E.jpg (1280x686, 107K)

This is really freaky

>Not Captain Marvel hitting Thanos in the balls
One job man

Whedon sounds so tired and defeated in the director commentary. I absolutely blame Marvel for how AoU turned out. I wish the Avengers had personal touches and stuff that made them feel like family. If Whedon had done Avengers 3 and 4 unfettered, we might have had Tony still alive as Director of Shield, Steve deciding to stay here in the present as Commander of Shield, Hawkeye not out there being a murderous vigilante, Nat alive and Thor not turned into fat joke fodder. Maybe Hulk won't have a nerfed arm either.

>yfw the reason Hawkeye and his family have such importance in Endgame is because of the Jap poster putting them front and center of AoU

I don't know how you could say that, Thanos himself wasn't ever reduced to a joke like Ultron

So, if Whedon was the director there would have been no risks, no repercussions, nothing?
Glad he didn't do it.

The universe was saved by a literal rat. With Pym particles, anyone can go back and forth in time and bring different characters back. No one cares about logic or consequences in a superhero movie. We just want a happy ending.

>Quips all the way, no moment feels serious
>Thanos himself is not the threat but his army of disposable minions
>Natasha hits Red skull on the balls to get the stone from him instead of sacrificing
>Carol defeats Thanos, weakened thanos is then mauled by Hulk just like Loki and Ultron

Is Whedon turning into Thanos?

Was it ever said why they went the route of "Clint has a surprise family" instead of going with the obvious Clint/Nat pairing that everyone had been (correctly) assuming since the first Avengers?

>Iron Man: "WHO WANTS SHWARMA?"
*SNAP*

Ultimate Clint had a family and they're borrowing heavily from Ultimate.

After what he did to Ultron I don't want to imagine. What a disaster. I love comicbook Ultron.

white thanos

he looks identical, it's nuts

Yea Forums's fear or Carol singlehandedly defeating Thanos basically would have been a garuntee under Whedon

No you just want your fanfic to be canon

He would play Thanos instead

Attached: 82EC0EC3-8449-43A1-AACF-C071BE8D86CD.jpg (700x353, 38K)

Boy you'll find a way to defend tubby-san any way you can huh?

I think it will use Death love story. He loves to put romance in everything.

War is between death , thanos and avengers. During battle Carol punches thanos and he falls on Death's tits.

Is that a reference to some burgerland thing? Nobody would get it.

Vision would have actually got to do something. Whedon would have spent more than 2 minutes on Wanda and Vision's relationship. He would not have nerfed them.

Wanda vs Thanos in Endgame is pretty much as Whedon and Feige intended.

Where is Wanda nerfed? Civil War??
She's catastrophically dangerous and effective in every movie from Age of Ultron onward. Literally tears Ultron's heart out.
I'm curious where you think Wanda was nerfed in the MCU. You could claim that Vision was nerfed against Thanos' minions, but they came prepared to deal with the Mind Stone, Thanos and company had that Stone for the longest.

The "And l am Iron Man" line was a last minute idea that the editor came up with and had to be filmed in reshoots. Originally, the Russos shot a few different takes where he either just said nothing before snapping, or made dumb quips, one of them being "Eat it, Barney".

Natasha would have definitely used Thor's hammer

>one of them being "Eat it, Barney".

Attached: 1548234641651.jpg (720x439, 47K)

The Russos' treatment of Vision is indefensible and no amount of handy crutches in the script can help it. It's obvious that they never had a clue about what to do with the character since the beginning.

I'm with the anons on this one, I too think Whedon would totally do both the Death romance and actually put Wanda/Vision front and center as a counterpoint. And I really don't like Whedon's dialogue and style, but I'd vastly prefer IW and EG's story to be grounded more in interpersonal relationships than for one movie to be a Far Cry 5-tier narrative about one maniac's nonsensical plan and the other about time travel bullshittery. These movies are fucking hollow.

In retrospect Thanos never had an actor or a personality worth more than peanuts, while Ultron was oozing with personality and attitude.

He didn't have a personality. He had a series of quips that were tonally interchangeable with the quips of any other character.

>a personality worth more than peanuts
He did and people loved him

that would have been horrible

Buddy, every Avengers book not written by the original authors has been a fanfic of a fanfic of a fanfic, for decades.

Fucking this, phase 2 was peak generic (except for GoTg and WS) because Whedon was at the helm

Russo's have a very mechanical approach that is efficient but IMHO feels souless.

I would say that about Whedon, all his characters feel the same

Yes, true.

But the party scene in Age of Ultron would never have happened under the Russo's. It's all plot with them.

I felt that a lot of the things that happened in IW and EG would have happened under Whedon to be honest.

This. Whedon planted lines like "I am on the side of life" (Thanos is on the side of death), "humans are odd, they think that order and chaos are opposites, when in fact they belong together" (obviously Order = Vision and Chaos = Wanda), as seeds for something more.

Wanda's eyes turning red when she feels dark emotions (an allusion to Chaos Magic because the negative emotions trigger demonic appearance) was perhaps Whedon's cleverest idea, and the glorious thing he snuck that right past the Creative Committee, which included Bendis.

>Wanda's eyes turning red when she feels dark emotions (an allusion to Chaos Magic because the negative emotions trigger demonic appearance) was perhaps Whedon's cleverest idea
>Whedon’s cleverest idea
Well it’s cool but that’s not saying much when eyes turning red because angery has been a thing for decades

Attached: 026D96ED-5F65-4301-A43E-7AF1F6141973.jpg (480x360, 17K)

A comedic montage of people getting snapped out of existence