Reminder that Yea Forums is a top-buttering board

Attached: 9124127_orig.png (312x410, 261K)

This will hands down be my favorite fucking Dr Seuss books with the Lorax being #2

Don't think too long and hard as to who would love books based on bread and deforestation

Attached: 15574588690411033566505.png (2048x1280, 2.82M)

Is this a bra add?

Little Dicky's "Earth" music video

Despite what /pol/ thinks I thought this was a very wholesome video God bless Little Dicky the redpilled rapper

I wonder what you would even categorize Dr. Seuss' art as? Surrealist?

It's german expressionism meets early 19th century comic strips

The funny part is that this actually isn’t even debatable or a matter of choice because putting butter on the bottom of your toast means that if you every have to put it down, you’re just smearing it all over your plate or table or whatever surface you put it. It’s such a fucking retarded idea that you can’t logically defend it, so it’s not two equal but opposite views, the butter side down people are clearly being idiots.

Attached: 5025B3A4-0109-4C12-A6C8-E7010C3865D3.jpg (400x666, 49K)

>putting the buttered bread down at all
Fucking topfags, I swear.

I bought wonderbread today because I was reminded of Yea Forums while shopping, and apparently wonderbread is intolerably shit. I think I just wasted 3 dollars because even toasting it can't make it edible.

>not putting the top-buttered and bottom-buttered toasts together to make a toasted butter sandwich

>He’s never had to put his food down to deal with some problem that warrants attention more than being a little peckish
I envy the carefree, lackadaisical, lifestyle you must lead.

...a butter butty? Blasphemy!

>Not taking care of business before you sit down to eat
>Or using your free hand to take care of whatver needs doing
>Or just holding the damn bread in your mouth if you absolutely need two hands.
I'm too baffled to even be mad at your idiocy. Good grief.

i also like my toilet paper upside

>butter drips onto your hand
>toast only absorbs butter on one side
>have to flip after spreading
>buttered side literally flips up every time you drop it
>buttered side-up is a fucking force of nature

Zooks were literally objectively inferior.

No, buttering both sides is blasphemy. The sandwich is delicious.

This book is what made the concept of an arms race click for me.

This, who the fuck puts their bread butter side down? You might as well put your shoes on before your socks.

>not toasting the bread, ripping it into smaller pieces and dipping the pieces into melted butter

PLEBS, ALL OF YOU

>eating butter

Those faggot Zooks user. Their backward ass logic is going to get them killed one day.

>lorax movie used to sell SUVs
>Live action Grinch has the Whos as completely oblivious to the true meaning of Christmas as the Grinch

Butter Battle Book movie directed by Michael Bay when

>Implying All problems in life will have to decency to manifest when you aren’t trying to relax
>implying all things can be done one-handed
>Holding toast in your mouth like an Anime schoolgirl running late for class, regardless of how dumb you look, or whether you need to talk.

Butter is delicious and nutritious.

That actually sounds awesome, but I'd rather just eat crab's legs.

Attached: a_jibboo.png (1024x715, 823K)

Interesting. Got any examples of either? Could be cool to see some of the inspiration for his style.

>Margarine eaters.

Attached: zax.jpg (200x200, 24K)

How about eating bread WITHOUT the butter?
That's shit is just gross and full of hormones, chemical additives and onions lecithin.

Attached: Arrested For Really Makes You Think.jpg (640x640, 370K)

>hormones,
So’s a lot of things
>chemical additives
So’s a lot of things
>and onions lecithin.
I don’t even know what that is, but unless you can provide a reason why that maters i have no reason to care

Toast without butter is bland and boring. Go be a naturalist health nut somewhere else.

>haha relativity amirite guise XD
please do go on about how theres supposedly no such thing as good guys/bad guys because reasons

This is dumb at the level of saying
>Capitalism? Communism? Naaaah - Sheep based bartering economy!

Seuss literally was a comic strip artist.

What if something important that needs to be handled right now suddenly interrupts you while you're already eating?
Eating with one hand while doing something else with the other is terrible manners. You'll also risk getting breadcrumbs on your PC keyboard, or butter on your paperwork, or whatever.
And you can't seriously suggest holding bread in your mouth is a viable option. Did you come from a shounen manga or something?

Explain to me why we can't use a sheep-based bartering system.

>metaphor for cold war
>you see goyim commies ar not so bad they just like thier toast different

Attached: IMG_1671.jpg (225x302, 29K)

You're in luck because there will be an animated adaption very soon

I don't own any sheep, you don't own any sheep, and something like 50% of Americans live in cities where owning sheep would not be possible.

It'd be mass hysteria; society would collapse, and you'd have firing squads by next Tuesday scouring the ashes for bullets.

They should change up the plot a bit

A White vs Wheat themed video I will fucking pre-order my ticket in advance

Attached: 15576501814142058494544.png (776x1030, 1010K)

>having grape jelly on peanut butter instead of strawberry
savages

Attached: 1413668824745.gif (245x245, 421K)

Darker jelly the better Blackberry Jelly on Nutella and creamy peanut butter on soft white wonder bread

Any person who wouldn't feed that to their children is a dirty freedom hating communist who is not welcome in my country

Just establish massive holding pens and trade sheep bill of ownership.

>Not flipping the toast so the un-buttered top is against a surface and then while eating it, flipping it so the buttered down side is down again
Toptards, i swear.

Not just that, but now one side would be objectively on the right and the other one would be objectively wrong.

>mfw any jelly with any spread with any fruit

Attached: 1536878662133.jpg (750x925, 171K)

Then it’s not actually buttered side down, it’s a buttered side top that you insist on holding like an idiot.

>implying it’s relative at all
user, Butter-side-top is clearly the only viable practical method, and the only way Buttered sogn down can defend themselves to even be close to the same playing field, is to use it like it’s top side butter when the problems arise, similar to how the only Surviving “Communist” nations are the ones that actually just practice sheltered Capitalism like China. Even in the Metaphor, one side is objectively wrong.

Found a few, and it's pretty obvious where he gets his style from.

Attached: 00060768.png (250x306, 174K)

Attached: 3384_ernstludwigkirchner_1.jpg (600x572, 83K)

Attached: 00055259_page_2.png (350x424, 280K)

Attached: Woodcuts1.jpg (1143x1600, 360K)

Attached: holstenhal.jpg (600x300, 41K)

This one's a good example of how strongly abstracted "styles" are built on fundamentals.

>wars are stupid cuz ppl be fighting over dumb shit like butter on toast
>implying wars aren't fought for legit causes like resources and cultural values

I didn't expect this kind of hippy garbage from a WWII vet like Seuss. But at least it had walker mechs which was a unusual for it's time

>b-but muh paleo/bulletproof/keto-macro-nutro-ecelsior-boogaloo diet
>srsly guise starch and carbs are bad

Attached: tumblr_nykacrM15T1uyoa2mo1_400.gif (396x294, 1.3M)

He was probably just sick and tired of it, also
>people Killing each other over cultural differences
>Not stupid as fuck
You lost me there

That sounds like you just buy shit butter.

Cultural values is an incredibly asinine reason to kill someone let alone six million over.

HOLY YIKES THATS RACIST!
BURN ALL DR SUESS BOOKS NOW!

>values passed on for generations possibly for centuries
>civilizations built around them
>motivated people to go on day-by-day and bring new people to this world
>values like honesty, integrity, industriousness, innovation

yeah you're right I guess I brain-farted there, my bad you guys

How is wonderbread even making money anymore in 2019? When I go to the store there's like a million wonderbread laying untouched while everyone buys up Nature's Promise, the store's own brand, Sarah Lee, and other brands which are far superior. The Dollar Tree even has their own one dollar bread that's better than wonderbread.

I can't tell if you're being facetious or not, but Seuss actively admitted that he was racist originally and he changed after he saw post-war Japan. Horton hears a Who was made specifically as a way for him to atone for that.

>Hey, let's just do capitalism again, but this time with sheep!

Sheep butter on top's still butter on top, user.

None of those exist on Yea Forums.

The word jiboo sounds like a slur

>values like honesty, integrity, industriousness, innovation
I honestly don't believe you typed this out with a straight face. This is as intellectually dishonest as it gets.

Attached: 1557647128718.jpg (1280x720, 155K)