Shame about topping Avatar eh Marvel fags?

Shame about topping Avatar eh Marvel fags?

But, reality is often disappointing

Attached: 1557610671983[1].png (635x635, 440K)

It's counting Thurdays numbers too, with just Friday's, Avengers came on top.

Say what? Pikachu is the fuckin' devil!

Hasn't it made $2 Billion so far? It could get topped by Sharknado: Murderous Manatees and every exec involved would be laughing all the way to the bank.

>including $5 million from Thursday night previews
Stop being pathetic Yea Forums

Attached: top 20.png (1119x1077, 152K)

>He doesn't adjust for inflation

Only retards do

Are you suggesting Endgame won't make any more money?

I hope it fucking tops the "3D Tech DemoxDances With Wolves" shitfest. You can play up how great it looks, the story is unholy garbage cliches stolen from better written movies.

Why though?

It will. Two weeks, tops.

Endgame will be at 2.5b at the end of this weekend, but I don't know if it'll beat Avatar

>$1000 dollars today is the same as $1000 in the 80's.
Imagine not understanding capitalist drive for continuous growth.

Gone with the Wind is remaining number 1 for forever when adjusting for inflation at 3.7b, no one had TVs back then and that was all they could watch, plus it was in theatres for years, so people just don't look at the inflation lists much

Also Titanic did $2b in the '90s without China.

It had a re-release i think

Correct, back in 2017 for its 20th anniversary.

How did Avatar make so much?

Twice. In 2012 and 2017.

I hate that Endgame is as popular as it is because of how they write the women

No competition and was marketed as "only watch in 3D", tickets cost more for 3D

The price was ridiculously inflated.

It's a headscratcher. The awesome visuals and the novelty of the 3D-effects I think.

It did start an online religion, but I don't think that lasted very long.

Even my mom watched Avatar, the power of 3D

I'm just tired of Superhero movies. They all suck.

Do you really think that that is why it is popular?

If you adjust for inflation, Avatar isn't even in the top 10 highest grossing films.

>counts thursday and friday numbers
>meanwhile endgame already is reaching 2.4 billion, most likely made more since foreign numbers don't update until the end of the week

I love Avengers Endgame and I liked Detective Pikachu too. I also liked Shazam and am excited for Spider-Man Far From Home.

Heaven forbid we enough multiple movies from multiple companies

I liked all of them too, I find Pikachu to be overrated the most out of the bunch though

>not going back in time and counting how many tickets were sold

if you have to be a retard, go all the way

I hope to god this beats the shit out of Endgame. I've had far better experiences with Pokemon than Marvel capeshit. All the company wars really soured my tastes. Pikachu, fuck these MUHvel cucks.

Was it worse than Endgame?

I think part of that is a bit of pokemon fans having a decent movie for the first time in years. It's been too long since any of the anime movies were close to good.

I would kill to see any movie top Avatar. I could care less which one. Fuck James Cameron.

>I hope to god this beats the shit out of Endgame
Impossible, even at the height of pokemania that would be a stretch.

hahahaha the state of the WB shills

>anime
>being good

Attached: anime skull.png (896x1400, 949K)

>implying any of the pokemon movies were good

I don't know. I don't know a single person who's even seen it. I think there's some kind of conspiracy here.

Aladdin is right around the corner so I doubt it.

I saw the first anime movie in theatres with my big sister when I was 7 and I even I could tell it was terrible.

>grrr, foreign culture is not haram, I will ast the most stupid I can to make them understand there's only one god, and he's a mouse.
yikes.

I know people who've seen it, but I don't remember any reference in any movie or tv show and these big box office things usually get referenced in something

>implying that modern cartoons are any better

>close to good =/= good

Ok, just needs to have sold over 200 million tickets to beat Gone with the Wind

I've seen it but I can't recall a single character's name.

I want to say Family Guy compared it to fern gully, but that might just be some Mandela effect.

Proved my point capeshitter.

Dude, it took Avatar months to make the money it made. Endgame has made the majority of that in just over 3 weeks, it’s going to top it regardless of how much it slows down.

Oh, i think your point of being an asshurt WBcuck was pretty clear from the start little retard.