What are you watching and eating today, Yea Forums?

What are you watching and eating today, Yea Forums?

Attached: QualityTime.jpg (1280x960, 387K)

So theres this guy who used to work for CN as a lead storyboarder for the show Mighty Magiswords and I know he's been talking mad shit about me on his Tumblr and I have been trying and failing to get into contact with up until he finally chose to listen to me. I tried SO HARD to get him to commission me because I know he knows about all the weird shit on my DA and he's been hyper critical of it for a very long time now so in order for him to actually commission me I had t ask for the most normalest sounding commission I could think of

despite me trying harder then normal to not ask for any of my usual shit this mother fucker still said my commission was too weird for him. What an absolute asshole how am I suppose to cope that Ex Industry members now know who I am and feel like they can get easy brownie points by throwing me under the bus as if I am the lowest hanging fruit from the shitposting tree

Attached: 1555117744717452970871.png (335x306, 162K)

Umm... are you eating that all by yourself user??

I'm watching ASS and eating ASS

It’s not his. Pic goes back to 2016

Wonder Woman (the tv show) and I just ate Wendy’s

Taco pizza, watching Infinity War

>how am I suppose to cope that Ex Industry members now know who I am and feel like they can get easy brownie points by throwing me under the bus as if I am the lowest hanging fruit from the shitposting tree
I’m assuming you’re Murrlogic.
Stop being such a degenerate fuck, for starters. You’re the lowest hanging fruit on the shitposting tree that rich corporate women just REFUSE to uproot in their deforestation escapades because you’re so rotten and decayed they feel sorry for you.

Tacos & Margeritas
I don't know what the fuck I should watch
Maybe The Shining or some horrorkino

Generic sandwich. Can't be assed to put more effort into food when it's only for me.
About to finish Metalocalypse.

>watching cartoons on a tiny shit screen
Why do people do this? It's a visual medium dammit.

Attached: 1555183379489.png (726x860, 855K)

I'm eating a microwave dinner. I'm watching cooking videos so I can eat something better tomorrow.

It's not murr. He gets mad when he gets rejected, like when the he went on a bitching crusade here after the Shadster told him to fuck off and take his weirdo fetish with him.

It looks more like some retarded attempt to force a pasta.

Thank god for him. That food looks like lukewarm bullshit.

Mommy made some pasta and I'm watching Megas XLR

Why were Babs, Fifi, and Shirley so slutty?

Attached: 1385614902694.gif (332x250, 1.87M)

New Jojo ep, Mighty Max, M.A.S.K, Duel Masters, Robocop: Alpha Commando, Ruin Explorers in that order and I'm eating peanut chicken over rice.

There's a stream group I've been going to for years and we watch old shows and heckle them in chat. It's fun and sharpens the wit.

culo

>implying your food is better

Most likely better than limp, cold mozzarella sticks with no stretch.

Going to go pick up some tasty foods from my favorite place to eat, and then catch up with toonami. Maybe I'm uncultured and don't know any better but Sonic is so damn good to me, better then Burger King.

Blue Exorcist, and baked chicken and eggs with broccoli and carrots.

Attached: 1508892172044.png (568x474, 355K)

leftovers to clean out the fridge, shitposting on co and learning how to import characters into Unity.

>eating while you do other things
I'm not obese.

Mix 2 liters of Mountain Dew with half a liter of Tropical Blend V8 Splash.

Attached: 1463267547221.gif (268x274, 1.03M)

The pizza looks good but your taste is still trash

Brown rice and beans with chopped up lightly oil fried jerk chicken cooked in a wok watching "k" castlevania, Lucifer, and maybe magi kingdom of magic

Attached: Screenshot_20190508-184156_Instagram.jpg (720x1280, 353K)

>pot roast
Now clean your room and stop eating on your bed you infant.

Attached: 1533144853649.jpg (604x604, 118K)

Pic is years old

OG Star Trek with no eats, passing time until Lego Batman downloads.

>All that bread
blorf

Homemade hamburgers and oven french fries.
>that sheer dress
Holy FUCK my dick. Why arent cartoon characters drawn sexy anymore

Attached: 1507592917705.webm (900x506, 352K)

found the incel

Damn I was looking forward to posting pic related

Attached: murrlogic2.png (562x530, 577K)

>incel
You need to go back.

Found the self righteous board Nazi.

>jerking off to old cartoon girls while eating literally 6000+ calories worth of food

How fat are you?

>6,000 calories
>fat
i barely push 100 lbs and i eat well over that amount

>Domino's

Gross.

>Dominos
disgusting

And I'm a millionaire. But if your story is true you probably have some kind of stomach parasite.