Professor Hulk

>Character with the most powerful healing factor in the Marvel universe
>Permanent injury

fuck the Russos

Attached: professor-hulk.jpg (810x466, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_rAU5BgzDfg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hey they let Thanos rape him and let him get away with it. And made Thor a fat dyke. You really think they are good writers or know characters that arent shoved down your throat like IronFaggot?

why did the characters all snap? when did snapping become important to using the guantlet? is it really an "infinity" guantlet if you can only use it a few times?

It's an easy iconic gesture that movie going bellends can hoot and holler at because they're too stupid to understand the concept of will.

>when did snapping become important to using the guantlet?

It makes for an obvious visual clue.

But it's just because Thanos snapped originally, although he did it only once out of the many times he used the Gems.

In fact, there often was no noticeable use of the Gems, it was just stated he had all this power, like God, so long as he held the gauntlet.

Probably because even having all that power one still wants to put some kind of action before a 'command'. Sort of like hitting the 'launch' button, and a snap was just Thanos' way of highlighting how powerful he was.

The Avengers probably did it partially because they thought that was just how it worked.

My money says if Peter Quill was tapping into full Ego power and asked to use the gauntlet, he would have made the gesture a middle finger in Thanos' face.

Personally, given how fucking hard it looked to wield the power of the gauntlets and how painful any movement was, I'd probably go with a thumbsup myself.

>implying they won't give him a metal arm in the next movie
>or even just have it fully heal
personally I think they'll go with metal arm because it's more toyetic

>if Peter Quill was tapping into full Ego power

I so want him to have a Super-Saijan moment in GotG3 - glowing eyes, deep booming voice "NO. I... AM STAR-LORD."

Attached: Peter.jpg (1821x2800, 968K)

I always figured it was a focus thing. The stones don't have any buttons, so they seem to be controlled mentally, but the user giving themselves a physical "anchor" to focus their mind on (like a snap or other gesture) might make it easier for them to shut out all the mental distractions going on around them.

I bet Strange could control it at that level without needing such a focus, although he might snap anyway just for effect.

Oh, did they that the Hulk has the most powerful healing factor in the MCU? No? That's just the case in the comics? That are very explicitly set in a different universe?
You fucking retard.

>"Permanent" injury
>It's been like, a day since he used the most powerful weapon in the Universe

Just chill, bro. Remember when he nearly got bitten in half by Fenrir and had no injury 10 minutes later?

>tfw the hatred of Endgame has begun

I wonder if this is going to go mainstream, like hating The Last Jedi did, or if this is going to be a mostly Yea Forums-only thing, like our hatred of Thor Ragnarok.

Attached: cd3.png (683x601, 47K)

Take it easy there tough guy

Yea Forums is notoriously contrarian and likes TLJ, so you can’t really use this board as a metric

You're making a lot of broad statements there, and they're all wrong.

>popular movie bad

Attached: 2CBB6A7D-E4A1-4964-BE9C-AF0A11142AF2.jpg (593x448, 32K)

The Stones are the physical embodiment of the verse, so powerful even touching a single Stone will kill a normal individual. And Hulk used ALL of them on a GALACTIC-SCALE.
>He should be able to heal from it because he's like uh radioactive!
Stupid.
It's here to stay, as it should be.

>GALACTIC

Universal.

>likes TLJ

No, they don't. Some of us find Snoke's murder rather clever, the mirage battle is a neat idea and I'd like the hyperspace ram if it was foreshadowed even once. Everything else kinda craps all over the potential of everyone involved, apart from the director.

Even the timestone can't fix that wound. Hulk's done man...I'm sorry...

MCU Hulk comics Hulk. So far MCU Hulk is not established to have a hearing factor.

>The Stones are the physical embodiment of the verse, so powerful even touching a single Stone will kill a normal individual.
And yet Tony manages to steal all of them from Thanos' possession, like he's some fucking magician?

>why this thing that was never a thing in the movies isn't a thing now that i want it?

He's the one who designed the new gauntlet, it makes sense that his nanomachines are able to form into it again when needed.

Says some directors that have no final say whenever the studio decides to do something else.

Why didn't Strange, instead of bringing the whole army, teleport the guys out of there, and even better teleport the gauntlet and someone who could use it, out of there and snap thanos out of existence real quick

Because he knew that would not have worked.

Fourteen million possible futures, user.

Yea Forums already hates Endgame, Yea Forumstrarians are just moving a bit slower than THAT ONE FIFTEEN SECOND SCENE WITH GIRLS RUINED THE WHOLE MOVIE-spergs
If anything, the fact that Infinity War is still so well-regarded suprises me more. It has about same amount of problems (although different ones) as Endgame.

Uh huh, hulk getting a permanent injury was totally made by the russos. Yep.

Attached: IncredibleHulkFinalBattle.jpg (900x675, 85K)

Don't ruin the perfect narrative.

Don't forget they invalidated every ounce of progress Steve made in the real world, made him throw away all his friends and found family so he could fuck off to the past to get with a woman he barely knew during the war back in the 40s, rarely mentioned and already buried and mourned.
If they had to get him out of the way and THIS is the path they chose, it just confirms they never knew what to do with Cap. Fuck the Russos. The only character they cared about was Tony Stark. Not a single Sarah Rogers shot in the entire Cap franchise.

Each day that goes by makes me more pissed off for what they did to Thor. Fucking assholes man.

I didn't like the humor much in Ragnarok but it had a magnificent message. Then the thanos ship arrived in the end credit and ruined the good feelings I had. Just like in Ant Man and the Wasp where hope, hank and Janet disappeared. At least they won't do any more marvel movies.

General consensus is that whilst there was some retarded shit, the good generally outweighed the bad. Not the same as TLJ

They really hate Hulk
Now I understand why Disney has never fought to get the rights back
And also of not having She-Hulk and Dr Samson

Attached: 3f6970bccb939c800383aa41103371ee84f74c96_00.jpg (512x317, 47K)

3 bad movies
Ant Man 2, Captain Marvel and Endgame

Attached: 1551404630470s.jpg (125x108, 2K)

Nice shitposting thread.
Keep it up guys.

They don't have the rights to She-hulk back yet. It was sold off in the fire sale and I think WB still has it.

I liked professor hulk and I don’t think it was degrading to the character at all. The comic version is super retarded and I’m glad they didn’t use that.

They turned Thor into a total joke tho.

They haven't fought for it because they seethe at how much Universal would get off on Disney needing to negotiate with them.

>you MUST like every aspect of a movie, no grey areas.
So, Endgame. 1 or 10?

>they let Thanos rape him
could thanos have handled Wanda psyched hulk from AoU? the obvious answer here is yes, but still this hulk felt so powerful.

youtu.be/_rAU5BgzDfg

Attached: wanda.jpg (700x300, 48K)

>WB

she hulk
no
stap

Attached: 876545687943w.png (495x472, 319K)

Just cut off Hulk's arm and give him a metal arm. All the cool kids have metal arms.

Attached: CABLE2017156_Olivetti-Var.jpg (1032x1566, 617K)

Attached: Hulk_heal.jpg (578x302, 83K)

There are grey areas, but if you mention any positive aspects about a movie Yea Forums hates you're just gonna be labeled a shill/retard/Yea Forums

Canon is whatever the actual movies say it is. The next directors can show Hulk perfectly healed, or healed with minor scarring and then just say “Yeah, he has a healing factor”. In Thor 2, Alan Taylor had Odin say “we are not gods” and made Asgard be defended with surface-to-air turrets against elves with guns, and Jane calls a device with the word “soul” in it some bland quantum bullshit, and the Asgardians agree with her. Then Taika Waititi comes in and Surtur is talking about not dying until a prophecy is fulfilled, Hela can summon magical weapons and use an eternal flame to raise zombies from the dead, and Thor can call on Heimdal to lend him his power and communicate across the universe, and turns out to be innately the “God of Thunder” even without the hammer. Everybody’s got their own take, and it scarcely matters after their part of the universe is done.

Hulk's healing factor ain't powerful to heal damages inflicted upon him from universal class reality manipulation.

Waititi’s messing with the established Thor arc feels like lighthearted irreverent poking and prodding overall. He still maintains the ideas of Ragnarok destroying Asgard, and Thor becoming king, just not wuite in the ways you were expecting. Sort of a “freaky circle” rather than a normal one, to paraphrase Korg. Then the Russos come in and just push him every which way to his breaking point, and then just seem to say “Here other directors, you figure out a satisfying conclusion for him”

What if banner turns normal and then Hulks out, will it fix it

>You really think they are good writers
No because the Russos didn't write the movie. You want to fling shit at Markus and McFeely for the writing.

The Russos have done almost every character a disservice with Endgame and the surrounding interviews. Just like Markus and McFeely. They're like Bendis 4x.

Twice, he snapped the stones out of existence when he "retired".

The real question is how can you snap with a metal gauntlet

Blame Hemsworth for not caring about superheroes or Thor. They wanted to do something stupid with Starlord in Endgame too but Pratt stepped in and managed to change the script. If only Hemsworth cared this much about his character too.

JEEEEAAAAAN!

They improved them ten fold from the comics that have been shitting on them since at least Civil War I lmao.

Tony used the Gauntlet in a much, much smaller scale than Thanos and Thor and he died.

>never shown to have that strong a healing factor in the MCU
>injury not shown to be permanent
>obviously if anything will severely injure a strong being it'll be the most powerful weapon to exist
autism

>Yea Forums is notoriously contrarian and likes TLJ
Nah, they still do. I like 2/3 of it though, I'm not as absurdly nitpicky as most people here are. Though I'm still fully burned out of SW stuff anyway.
>like our hatred of Thor Ragnarok.
People who hate Ragnarok are definitely contrarians, though. All the complaints I've seen, for the most part, come from things outside their control, as the fact that Marvel Studios couldn't make a Planet Hulk adaptation.

how the how do you even begin willing the command to unsnap? Could Banner have shortmindedly only unsnapped Earth if he weren't careful?

Neither of them are bad, at all. People really need to revisit Phase 1 to see what "bad" really entails. All the shit about the "MCU formula" comes precisely from those, until Marvel Studios wised up and decided to branch out and make each movie a genre separate from the others, after Winter fucking Soldier.

At least Steve and Tony had a believable friendship in the civil war comics. At least the other characters were themselves in the comics. Instead in Endgame we got
>Dabby McDabface
>Fridged in Vormir
>Serial Killer of Foreigners
>"I've given up on life"
>House Husband/Stay at home Dad
>Fucked off back to the Past because the present hurts too much
More like Avengers 4: Shock Value and Cheap Retcons.

They couldn't have just taken the past time stone and had Wong or whoever use it to reconstruct the destroyed stones in the present?

Also, how the fuck are you going to have Hulk not punch a single fucking person in the grand finale and curtain call?

I belive only Hulk heals.

Attached: 65dc0b86edb0f8c8f1748d1c33dbd804--hilarious-memes-fun-ideas.jpg (236x202, 16K)

>The "writer" argument

If directors really had no sway, the the winter solder was good inspite of the russo's, not because of them.

>saved his people
>killed present Thanos
>got closure with his mom
>had some of the funnier jokes in the movie
>went from a Lebowski meme to an actual fucking viking who held his own and kicked massive amounts of ass
>goes through actual growth and ends the movie going on a quest for enlightenment that will potentially see him usurping Memelord in Guardians 3 as a better main character
>b-but he's fat
Thor fans are the most entitled babies, I swear to God.

Just snap the wound away his other hand

>My money says if Peter Quill was tapping into full Ego power and asked to use the gauntlet, he would have made the gesture a middle finger in Thanos' face.
kek

It's more the fat jokes. He's the only one made the butt of cruel jokes for how his depression manifested. He's an important lesson on how being depressed and shit doesn't make you any less worthy. Mjolnir came to him before the ending of the movie.

>Mjolnir came to him before the ending of the movie.
And in Asgard, after he chatted with his mother. So it's not like he was unworthy while depressed.

I agree. I'm saying he didn't personally know that. The hammer Odin charmed as a measure of "worthiness" was important to him specifically, since Thor 1. It's absurd, the things a person can get hung up on when they don't think they're worth anything because they've fucked up really badly in life. He's always been worthy.

When was it stated the injury was permanent? Did the Russo'ss confirm it on twitter or something?

Anyone else reminded of Ray Romano?

Now that you mention it...

Captain Marvel was not bad, it was horrible
Bad script, bad acting
Bad special effects
Directors work? i didn't see it
A disaster
And Endgame?
Disney decided to retire Mark Ruffalo, Chris Evans and Robert Downey Jr.
They wrote anything to force their retirement

in some stories, banner is as strong as the hulk

> The only character they cared about was Tony Stark.
They pretty much ignored all of his conflict over being Iron Man and wanting a life with Pepper, or glossed it over with Pepper just caving

ah but it can bring back a goddamn infinity stone like with Vision

I noticed and hated that. But I read it more as them making Tony/Downey self-actualized, with him talking out superhero business with Pepper etc. They ignored an major conflict but overall they gave him a glorious arc. While others died, languished or regressed.

Why didn't Captain America use the nanomachines?

have sex

Shill.