Weird Marvel Universe facts thread

>The Beatles are actually a group of rogue skrulls who came to Earth to invade it but decided that the money and power was better.
>Clark Kent is a character in the Marvel universe, where he's actually just a mild-mannered reporter and nothing more.
>Santa Claus is actually the world's most powerful mutant ever registered by the X-Men and later sold his franchise to Hydra due to depression
>When Barry Allen "died" in the DC Comics, Marvel introduced an amnesiac speedster with blonde hair and red suit called Fastforward who can't remember his name but knows it sounds like "Buried Alien". He was named the "fastest man alive" in his first appearance.
>Doctor Doom's armor contains splinters of the True Cross in order to protect himself from vampires
>Tommy Wiseau is a highly wanted alien criminal
>Conan the Barbarian exists in the universe

Attached: 32b3c5fd4c5d2349a5daf5ed4aa1e926.jpg (940x492, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qX0ynVo1LZI
zak-site.com/Great-American-Novel/superscience_technology.html
cbr.com/provide-some-answers-where-the-heck-did-the-fourth-skrull-go/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Santa is the world's most powerful mutant

youtube.com/watch?v=qX0ynVo1LZI

>The NFL created a super suit that made the wearer almost invulnerable. It was deemed too expensive for mass production at a few million per suit.
>There is a special wrestling/MMA league but only for super-powered people that must pass benchmarks by lifting tons, etc.

Kulan Gath, a Red Sonja villain who is similar to Thulsa Doom, is also a Spider-Man and X-men villain, having survived from the Hyborian Age to present day NYC.

Attached: aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8yMjYvMTAzL29yaWdpbmFsL1JTVm9sMTQtMTUtQi0xNTAyMS1H (600x900, 160K)

>Doctor Doom's armor contains splinters of the True Cross in order to protect himself from vampires

I actually kind of really like that detail. They need to do more with vampires in the Marvel universe.

In the Marvel U, WW2 in Europe ended when Hitler was killed by Jim Hammond, the first Human Torch.

Attached: hitlerad4.jpg (294x384, 63K)

>Michael Bloomberg was canonically NYC Mayor at the same time in Spider-Man and even gave Peter advice on job hunting using a real government program in “You’re Hired!”
>Then British PM Gordon Brown appears in Secret Invasion to coordinate the British response to Skrulls

Doesn't the Marvel universe operate on the "you have to believe in a symbol for it to repel vampires" rule? Doom doesn't seem like the type to worship someone who isn't him.

didn't Reed "install" a small superpower in everyone in new york? Like being able to always tell where north is?
I think the reason was during the spider island event everyone with superpowers were immune to the transformation

>Then British PM Gordon Brown appears in Secret Invasion to coordinate the British response to Skrulls

Is it arresting them for not paying their shapeshifting license?

Why didn't Reed just give everyone actual superpowers? Oh wait, because he and his superhero buddies like lording it over the common man, that's why.

Some cows are skrulls half-breed due to some hypnotized skrulls who were pushed to believe they were actual bovines

Mr. Mxyzptlk from DC Comics is the same character as the Impossible Man from the Fantastic Four comics.

In Superman comics, Mxy will occasionally reference playing tricks on his "four buddies" in another dimension.

In the Fantastic Four comics, IM will mention a big guy in a cape.

Howard the Duck's favorite meal is Franks and beans. His favorite movie is Lawrence of Arabia. His favorite band is The Beatles.

Attached: mass produced designer powers.jpg (1280x1941, 908K)

Dude it gets crazier than that. People that eat steak cut up from the cows ended up with super powers.

Also, the cow story is from 1961. There were 4 skrulls, but it only showed 3 cows. This was an error on Jack Kirby's part.

BUT....

Ten years later, an Avengers comic from 1971 showed the fourth skrull had escaped and infiltrated the government.

The 2019 Captain Marvel movie actually pays tribute to this. Talos shows up with 3 other skrulls. But during the course of the movie, only Talos and two of the others from his entourage are accounted for.

>we can't cure cancer yet
>can't we just give everyone a slight regeneration ability so people can just power through the cancer?
>lol no. We can give you pidgeon powers instead. Much easier
I think I am understanding Vic and his reasons to hate Ricards so much..

>give cancer a healing factor

That's how you get tumor zombies user

>giving the entire population of Manhattan a healing factor
could only end horribly

Maybe I would like a city filled with Ryan Renolds, ever thought about that?

I said a slight healing factor that would overwrite the cancer cells.. or at least meant that

>But during the course of the movie, only Talos and two of the others from his entourage are accounted for.
FUCK, YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME, I thought it was a continuity error and I couldn't remember where the fuck that Skrull went. It's like a weight was lifted off me.

I didn't actually read this shit. Did it do anything to people whose only power are being really good at something, like how Iron Man is really good at building lasers and Punisher is really good at punishment?

It was never brought up again
I don't even think they used that plan because Anti-Venom showed up iirc, and he could cure anything

>Pun-ishments

Attached: Sensible.gif (498x278, 1.37M)

>it's the easiest power to mass produce

I think the spider-plague already demonstrated that that isn't the case.

Attached: gulp..png (1245x169, 44K)

Cool

Read Earth X

The problem in Earth X wasn't that everybody had superpowers, it was that there was a giant fucking Celestial egg inside the planet.

That wasn't a problem until the end of the book. Superheroes becoming irrelevant and the rampant street violence was because of Reed

Reed can upgrade everyone's livehood and basically improve the world's technologies by leap and bound. But he wont. Because jobs.

Reed would prefer for everyone to live like literal rednecks and ride cows instead

Attached: RCO016_w_1555518549.jpg (1008x1600, 586K)

>Reed could give every man an extendable penis just like himself

>but he won’t

>everybody else gets superpowers
>you get a donkey head with a Hitler mustache

Attached: John_Jonah_Jameson_(Earth-9997).jpg (200x528, 24K)

RIIICHAAAAARDS!!!

>A few million per suit
Doesn't sound too bad. An Abrams is more expensive and can't go in buildings or cities like NYC

An industries cited by many economic experts as being beset by near if not actual rampant slave labor practices.
>Justification of inaction instead of even a mention of off-page activism
Sounds like the discussion I had with my friend's mom trying to understand what she was doing during the Civil Rights revolution.

"Those people needed to be where they were"
Literally just had my mouth open as she said it

This is why people have different favorite heroes, writers, and artists

Why read comicbooks if your going to get autistic over shit like this and KILL CRIMINALS xD. No shit if every hero in the world used there powers to actually do something other then beat the shit outta drug dealers the world would be a better place, but the point of a superhero comic is stupid fun

Hoping to see Sonja come back to Marvel. Need a Spider-Man/Red Sonja team-up again

I miss the MJ/Sonja reincarnation thing they had going on

Even weirder Matt Fraction wrote in Fantastic Four Vol 4 #10 that the first Skrull Cows were recorded in 1776 the Fantastic Four had to time travel to defeat the Skrulls. It’s instead to see this issue because for one, Kirby said the Skrulls came to Earth in the 30’s this is why we have pinstripe wearing Skrulls of Kral mobsters along with 3-D Man’s origin taking place in the 50’s this shows how they were Skrulls on Earth before Fantastic Four #2 in 1962. In issue #174 there were Skrulls posing as knights in the medieval time which lead 1983’s The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe I#10 say

>"One of the Skrulls' more unusual accomplishments was the conversion of the Kral System's ten worlds into an amusement and resort center for the idle rich of the empire. The ten worlds feature recreations of certain alien cultures' habitats. Kral IV boasts a replica-city of Prohibition Era New York and an Earth village of the medieval age. The Kral System is the permanent site of the galactic gladiatorial tournaments."

and two this means there are more Skrull cows. John Byrne wrote Fantastic Four Annual Vol 1 #17 based on the original Skrulls cows being taken to King’s Crossing to be crossed with the other cows there to create hybrid cows. Their milk was consumed by the villages leading to oddities to occur. Next we had Millar and Morrison writing about the Skrull Kill Krew about a group of people eating that same cow meat and gaining powers.

The missing Skrull was said to be Senator Craddock from the Kree/Skrull War storyline. If any of you are familiar with Fantastic Four: The Great American Novel site, he says that the Miracle Man was the fourth missing Skrull posing as a human. He’s got some other theories like Reed is actually a Skrull and he’s been giving people Skrull milk as experiments on human genome and it’s evolution.

(OP) #
Does this imply Jesus was not just some dude who died in this universe, but was divine? Or is it a 'it has power because people believe it does' thing?

Didn't she come along with Conan? Or is she someone completely separate from that universe?

Wouldnt that just make vampires combust by touching him

Aren't God and Satan both implied to exist in the Marvel universe? I know Mephisto says that there's a head honcho demon that's well beyond his abilities.

>why didn't the police just give everyone guns?

That’s how America works.

Of course he was real. All deities are real in 616.

If I was Kamala Khan or Matt Murdock I’d be fucking pissed that Norse gods are doing more than my own patron diety.

If she does come back to Marvel then I want her to be separate from MJ. Or if they could then make MJ a decendant of Sonja

She's from the same era as Conan, but I'm not sure if Marvel has aquired her along with Conan since her Dynamite comic story is still going

Isnt the christian god the one above all ?

Anymore characters that aren't their original selves?

Captain America..pretty much every other

Are you actually retarded or just pretending?

But that doesn't necessarily mean Jesus is that God. Jesus has appeared in 616 before as a divine-seeming being but was retconned out again.

Pretty much no one is. Secret Wars killed everyone and Doom made Molecule Man bring them back.

>King Faruk of Egypt is a X-men villian

Attached: images (1).jpg (190x340, 12K)

He’s also adopted

Godzilla used to exsist in 616, fought the F4 and the Avengers. His arch nemesis is Dum Dum Duggan from SHIELD.

Not everyone. Reed Richards, Peter Parker, Miles Morales and a few others survived the initial destruction

The one you're referring to is called Yahweh, who is more akin to a Skyfather like Odin or Zeus. The "real" God in Marvel is the One-Above-All, while the actual Satan (and possibly much more than that) is the One Below All.

I kind of want to see a spin off series where Farouk and Wilson Fisk just chill out together and swap tailoring tips.

How can Jesus be real if Odin and the Norse and Greek pantheon also exsist?
>>Tommy Wiseau is a highly wanted alien criminal
Awesome

Attached: 6B181F37-EDAA-4D9A-8D30-FEFEDDD4AF5B.jpg (479x495, 20K)

This shit actually pisses me off. I hate how this exsist sin comic books yet they can never implement actual technological change because “muh status quo”

Kill yourself. You lower the quality of literature.

>There were 4 skrulls, but it only showed 3 cows. This was an error on Jack Kirby's part.

One of the Skrull escaped by turning into a bird and flying to the ship.

Now bow down to the King and apologize, dog.

Isn't the entire Doctor Who universe canon to Marvel? In terms of weird bullshit made up by bored writers, I think Doctor Who's universe tops Marvel's.

>the cow story is from 1961. There were 4 skrulls, but it only showed 3 cows. This was an error on Jack Kirby's part.

I just checked. I was wrong, but I was also right. There were never more than three Skrulls left behind.

Attached: FF002_31.jpg (1000x1455, 353K)

It doesn't operate on any concrete rules m8, rules change all the time. I'd go as far as to say you should discard everything you know about how things work in each and every story you read if you want to stay sane reading.

You are mistaken. Post-Axis Tony was never uninverted, he died inverted.
ANAD Tony was a recreation of... A Tony, hard to say whom.

He's not really a resurrection, since he was not killed in CWII, just knocked into a coma. Bendis just bullshitted about him fiddling with his DNA for years, which was never shown or even suggested before.

>The problem in Earth X wasn't that everybody had superpowers

Um yeah, that definitely was the problem. Even without the egg, humanity was still tearing itself apart.

Nnno it wasn't. Black Bolt did it.

no, it is not.

>Literature
user I'm talking about Comic books not fucking to kill a mocking bird. Don't act like like 90% of the shit that comes out is akin to a novel
Then don't read mainstream comicbooks

>Don't act like like 90% of the shit that comes out is akin to a novel
So you admit 10% of it has the capacity to be good. Now gain some standards and stop accepting bad writing and that percentage will grow.

Jesus and God are who you follow and serve, there can still be other gods and old gods, demons, and pretenders.

10% belonging to shit that isn't Marvel and DC

I don’t, capeshit is for retards
Imagine Jesus making out with Anubis, shit would be so cash

One superbowl ad costs about 50 million per minute or something like that. Money shouldn't be a problem

I agree with you, that pic is the perfect example of what I don’t want from a cape comic. Worst if all it’s a fucking retelling.

So you agree the medium has the capacity to be good. Now gain some standards and stop accepting bad writing and that percentage will grow.

You know what, i agree with you but now I'm going to buy 10 copies of shitty comics just to spite you

its kinda weird because 616 does have some ultra high tech we dont like... like flying cars etc. So I always thought Reed contributed to his tech but always in the background.

>compass manufacturers go out of business
>thousands of jobs lost
Thanks Reed.

You do know Deadpool is in line constant pain and turmoil because of the cancer + healing factor?

Attached: svfos21.jpg (1024x1451, 379K)

But that isn't a healing factor, that's just a fucking cure for cancer. A healing factor is where the body is able to replicate its cells at a rate far quicker than a human can. Applying that to cancer would just give you insanely large and rapidly growing tumours.

Now if you're asking why Reed doesn't create a cure for cancer, it's because it's really fucking hard, there's a reason why cancer research is essentially a giant burning pit that money is swept into by the billions, there never will be a universal cure for cancer except for maybe genetically vaccinating people through gene-modding fetuses. Although a universal cure would fuck the world, we already have a problem with ageing populations, people would never fucking die.

Also, PR at Marvel probably don't want things like cancer cured because it's mud in the face for people who suffer from them in the real world.

>never going to die
As soon as it can be sold it will. Probably on a subscription plan.

>Reed would prefer for everyone to live like literal rednecks and ride cows instead

See? Reed doesn't want everyone to have superpowers and sci-fi gadgets because then he and his superhero buddies wouldn't be special anymore.

All deities have been brought to life via human belief. See

>Also, PR at Marvel probably don't want things like cancer cured because it's mud in the face for people who suffer from them in the real world.

Well that's fucking retarded, escapism is an inherent part of fiction.

That picture isn't from 616. Don't be such a fucking casual.

>That panel
I love comic books.

His official last name is "Duckson"

So did the transformers

Double Dubs

That's for a normal cross, the splinters would be a full fledged holy artifact with their own power

And Doctor Who. Number seven anyway.

Trump is the only president who doesnt have an official appearance in Marvel's main universe 616

You'd think that even if they didn't want to use actual Trump, at least they'd take one of the dozen odd Trump parodies they've made over the last twnety years and use that character instead

Attached: uncanny_x_men_159_16.jpg (912x1339, 394K)

Lockjaw was the test run for the in utero terregenisis that used for Black Bolt.

In the Marvel Universe there were a bunch of characters Marvel licensed and made part of their universe. The Robert E. Howard characters (Conan, etc), Doc Savage, Fu Manchu, The Human Fly (real-life Canadian stuntman in the 70's), Micronauts, Godzilla, Shogun Warriors, Rom, Transformers, and Doctor Who.

He exists in the MCU though, there was an appearance like a decade ago where his limo causes a traffic accident and Luke Cage yells at him to get back inside after he starts yelling at the other driver lmao.

Deadpool doesn't actually like chimichangas. He just likes the way the word sounds.

>He exists in the MCU though, there was an appearance like a decade ago where his limo causes a traffic accident and Luke Cage yells at him to get back inside after he starts yelling at the other driver lmao.
>mcu
I understand the typo, but there was a hot second where I thought I was having a serious lapse in memory.

No, the Skyfathers (who all exist and even band together sometimes) are separate from The One Above All, who's interpreted by some as the gestalt of the writers, editors and creators of the comics. They, after all, dictate what everything and everyone does in the comics themselves.

Everyone in the Marvel Universe is actually gay

Attached: Jean_Grey_Vol_1_3_Dauterman_Variant_Textless.jpg (791x1200, 236K)

Howard the Duck, as featured since 1996, is a clone of the real Howard.

Steve Gerber reckoned that he was the owner of Howard the Duck and sued Marvel to prove it. To help raise funds he created a new comic called Destroyer Duck at Image. The comic featured a duck called Duke who's best buddy was kidnapped by a megacorp. S U B T L E.

Steve eventually settled out of court and eventually agreed to do a crossover between Howard the Duck and Spider-Man in Spider-Man Team Up. The plot meanders around till Spidey and Howard end up in a warehouse filled with Howard clones. A big fight happens and Howard and Spidey escape.

Except.

At the same time, Gerber released a Destroyer Duck/Savage Dragon comic where Dragon and Duke go to the same warehouse and they rescue the REAL Howard, leaving Spider-Man (and thus, Marvel) with a clone. Howard and Duke go back to Duck World and Howard dyes his feathers green, and renames himself Leonard the Duck, allowing Gerber to obtain the "moral" rights to Howard.

Then Gerber died 11 years later.

Attached: lenny.jpg (320x242, 35K)

Attached: no more heteros.jpg (253x494, 34K)

Cancer is cureable, but Tony doesnt wanna. Because he is a futurist. He would tell you why but you are probably too stupid to understand. And not a futurist

Attached: tony-with-the-infinity-gauntlet.jpg (629x1021, 164K)

On Howards world, Jesus was a squirrel and Moses was a Moose

I wonder if we are returning to this or Conan is just a one-off

Magneto once took over R'yleh and used it as his HQ. It was never mentioned again.

Attached: bermuda1.jpg (600x426, 123K)

>Then Gerber died 11 years later.

But not before he went back to Marvel and wrote another Howard book.

That's kind of an important storyline too since it's the beginning on his redemption arc.

Medusa was an x-man

Attached: too many redheads spoils the broth.png (464x810, 690K)

I think it might be a one-off. Only way I'd believe they're doing more of it is if they're making Shang-Chi's father Fu Manchu again.

Captain America really didn't approve of Wolverine.

Attached: 1523033365917.jpg (620x653, 101K)

HOWEVER, when Gerber wrote the Howard the Duck MAX series AFTER that crossover, he confirmed that the Howard in that mini was indeed the original, 616 Howard. Asked to explain, he simoly shrugged and said "I'm sure Kurt Busiek is working on a mini that will sort it all out."

This was cool, but Mxy and Impossible Man met in crossovers.

This also makes HtD one of the few MAX comics canon to 616, alongside Alias and a few other books. One book was canon to the spinoff "mangaverse".

Yeah, it's weird how Alias, Howard and Wisdom are all canon when the rest of the books are all alternate dimensions.

iirc transformers did crossover but they weren't part of the main universe
I don't recall any crossover with the Doctor but his Marvel stories are part of the Marvel Multiverse

>iirc transformers did crossover but they weren't part of the main universe

No they were, for a while in the 80's. Spider-Man encountered Megatron while wearing the symbiote. Shockwave and the Dinobots were buried in the Savage Land during prehistoric times, Shockwave awoke and at one point caused serious injury to this one woman who became Circuit Breaker as a result. Circuit Breaker showed up briefly in Secret Wars II.

I think about partway through the original Marvel run they decided the Transformers exists in a universe separate from Marvel. That said, the UK Transformers/Action Force (what they call GI Joe in the UK) had other crosses with the Marvel universe (Quick Kick is aware of Batroc, Iron Fist, Elektra, and Shang-Chi), but that's also separate from the US Transformers timeline.

The Doctor encountered Death's Head again at one point, and left him on top of the Baxter Building.

There's that popular panel from Infinity Gauntlet where you see Trump Tower getting flooded by a tsunami, but other than that, nothing.

Ennis' Punisher initially was part of 616. One of the Civil War guidebooks referenced it, and I think Remender's Punisher referenced Micro's death. It was also probably why they went out of their way to black out Frank Castle's Date of Birth on one of the covers. On top of that the MAX run references things from the Ennis Marvel Knights run, so it could still be seen as a continuation.

I don't know when exactly they decided it was separate from 616 though, but probably before Jason Aaron did his run.

Read a thread before posting.

Jack Kirby is the OAA.

If we had our priorities straight we would have cured cancer decades ago.

In any case: why stop at cancer? Why not eradicate all disease? And then why disease? Why not eradicate poverty, world honger, pollution, racial strife, political and religious intolerance, sexism, homophobia and any kind of hate?

And why stop with Earth? Let's use the Gems to turn the universe into an everlasting paradise.

Do you dare? Would you? I would not. And neither did Tony.

Or Cap for that matter.

Attached: AF-12-019.jpg (1280x2173, 1.27M)

I said, NOTHING!

The west coast avengers fought against Stalin (Coldsteel) and Himmler (Zyklon).

Attached: 1453163390098.jpg (605x228, 48K)

R'Lyeh is near Australia, not Bermuda.

>he simply shrugged and said "I'm sure Kurt Busiek is working on a mini that will sort it all out."

Classic.

>Circuit Breaker showed up briefly in Secret Wars II.

Before the first issue of Transformers, IIRC. To make sure she was Marvel property and not Hasbro.

Not that they ever did anything with her.

The Nick Fury in MAX was quite clearly not the Nick from 616 tho. I also remember Ennis stating before the Kitchen Irish arc that Daredevil or Kingpin doesn't exsist in his book.

Does that make Stan the OBA?

I assume Axe is Lizzie Borden. Who's Cyana?

Oh, Lucrezia Borgia. Oh dear oh dear.

It's especially awful in the Internet age where we can search for the real supervillains of history with such ease.

>The Robert E. Howard characters (Conan, etc), Doc Savage, Fu Manchu, The Human Fly (real-life Canadian stuntman in the 70's), Micronauts, Godzilla, Shogun Warriors, Rom, Transformers, and Doctor Who.

Shuma-Gorath was a Lovecraftian god from a non-Conan Howard yarn. Kulan Gath (immortal Hyborian/X-Men and Spidey villain) I think was created by Marvel but the copyright/trademark ended up tied to Red Sonja and the Conan IP rent-seekers who own her.
Fu Manchu is Shang-Chi's father.
Micronauts were tied to Doctor Strange through him discovering that their ancestors had been the Hindu gods before fleeing to another dimension. I think they also had an X-Men crossover mini.
The Godzilla comic's ongoing plot was SHIELD fighting him.
Rom became a team-up comic and anyone who was anyone on Marvel-Earth at the time helped fight the Dire Wraiths.
GI Joe and Transformers were supposed to be in a shared universe that's not 616, but Spider-Man appeared in Transformers #4 anyway.
It's pretty nuts.

>Dire Wraiths
They also went on the become part of Marvel's cosmic and meneaced the X-Men a bit during Claremont's run

I think why people tend to refer it as 3 Skrulls is becuase you can easily assume that the bird Skrull is one of the three in the next panel. Lee text’s says, “ after the three Skrulls have changed back to their normal form...”. Implying a total off three instead of clearing the air and writing, “After the other three Skrulls”.

>Does this imply Jesus was not just some dude who died in this universe, but was divine? Or is it a 'it has power because people believe it does' thing?

Probably the former. The latter would mean it only works for Doom because he's a Christian, and Iron Man putting some True Cross shards in would be useless.

It is. The bird Skrull was captured.

It's not actually explained what happened, but one of the Skrulls went back on the ship.

Not canon to 616

>I know Mephisto says that there's a head honcho demon that's well beyond his abilities.

It's complicated. Mephisto was created by Stan Lee himself as a foil for the Silver Surfer. Around the same time, Satannish was introduced in Doctor Strange #174, but he's just Satan-ish. Satan himself was introduced in Ghost Rider's first appearance, and the Son of Satan first appeared in Ghost Rider #1.
Later, editorial policy was to eliminate Christ and Satan, so Ghost Rider Satan was retconned into Mephisto but Son of Satan's dad WASN'T, leading to retcons about who he really was.
Last I knew, Mephisto and the other Devils visited Satan's throne and it was explained that he's missing or dead.

That is what I like to believe thanks to In my head cannon one Skrull escapes and hides as Miracle Man for awhile then becomes that Sentor from Kree Skrull War.

world honger is the big tradegy of the world

>. If any of you are familiar with Fantastic Four: The Great American Novel site, he says that the Miracle Man was the fourth missing Skrull posing as a human. He’s got some other theories like Reed is actually a Skrull and he’s been giving people Skrull milk as experiments on human genome and it’s evolution.

I think he had the best explanation for Reed's inventions:

zak-site.com/Great-American-Novel/superscience_technology.html

The other user was talking about the One Below All and Mephisto confirmed that that entity is way beyond him.

As we know, Mephisto never lies -

There does not seem to be a real Satan; after all, the demons are like the gods: they formed out of the primordial divine life force which rested formless and inert on Earth ever since the Demogorge consumed and expelled the Elder Gods billions of years before, until the dreams, nightmares and ideals of conscious beings 'inspired' it to take on life and form again.

Although Mephisto claimed he and his kind were created by the Infinity Being before he died and became the Gems.

You need to get your proirities straight.

>How can Jesus be real if Odin and the Norse and Greek pantheon also exsist?
There are other gods in Abrahamic canon, they're just weaker/pretenders, and YHWH is the strongest.

It was obvious he wasn't, but Fury showed up in the Mother Russia arc, which was a 2005 story. The 616 stuff that acknowledged MAX stuff (Civil War Files making a reference to Born, Remender's Punisher referencing Micro's death) were published after that. There was an Official Marvel Handbook published in 2004 about the dead characters and claimed that the MAX death of Micro was canon.

I think probably by the time Aaron's Punisher MAX was out they decided MAX was completely separate from 616. Just as well since I think they took Vietnam out of 616 Frank's backstory.

Conan in the Marvel universe is another issue. The new series isn't part of the same continuity as the original one.

El Elohim - God of gods.

this is its own kind of horror honestly

oh shit

How so?

> a few million per suit
contracts are more expensive than that

Jesus was a mutant.

this is a nfl themed supervillain waiting to happen

what are his powers?

That and Dr Doom’s

Oh, that's helpful, they should begin mass-producing the spider plague instead!

Big Hero 6 disappeared from continuity after the movie

Why would he arrest those poor immigrants?

Quads confirm it’s happening

Read the panel again. It was the easiest power they could produce at short notice.

Alchemy, but he also had access to The Holy Spirit, which is basically a more benevolent counterpart to the Phoenix Force.

There was Black Kree guy

Attached: Sweet Hala.jpg (1091x1600, 725K)

Jesus is friends with Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze) and btfos Mephisto.
The one true god is the Christian God.

remember when comics were fun????

The point was the NFL was too cheap and also didn't want to have "invincible" players. Ironically this gave us the superhero SuperPro who was created solely so the Marvel editors could get super bowl tickets for free one year.

SuperPro is also officially canonically licensed and cannot be reprinted or remade. He did get referenced recently in a Spider-Man book.

that reed was just horribly depressed after getting cucked

>The Avengers have been a guest on The Late Show with David Letterman
>The West Coast Avengers have been a guest on Jimmy Kimmel Live
>Stan Lee hosted SNL with Rick Jones as the musical guest

Attached: Live from New York It's....jpg (1660x1221, 816K)

also fuck me I never even noticed Statler and Waldorf are there before.

Doctor Strange has been on Letterman too according to The Oath, which suggests he was on a kind of "Magic: Myth or Reality?"-type panel.

TO EVERYONE STILL ARGUING ABOUT THE FOURTH SKRULL:

Here's where I got my info from - cbr.com/provide-some-answers-where-the-heck-did-the-fourth-skrull-go/