When will comics get more fully covering suits for female supers?

When will comics get more fully covering suits for female supers?

I wanna see Catwoman in a suit like this.

Attached: valkyr_doodles_by_spacemaxmarine-dci6ce6.jpg (1024x768, 125K)

Valkyr most underappreciated Warframe.

I'm sorry, but this is what peak female performance looks like.

Attached: rainbowmika.jpg (600x800, 77K)

Does Warframe have any comics? Cause from what I've read about the lore, it seems kind of interesting, but online only games are poison to me.

it´s not a suit that somebody can wear. Good taste , though.

Attached: valkir_warframe.jpg (1080x1080, 95K)

Based lycra fetish user

Attached: 79c350ec7289ca04366bb0ff9f68ec5d.jpg (572x868, 95K)

5 issue series with Image comics

Warframes aren't suits. They are more like surrogate bodies players can possess. so it's not fully covering it's all nude

Pick a hero. What would their powers be if they were turned into a Warframe?

UM AXSHUALEE
They are bodies, but the outer layer is the Technocyte virus, so one could describe it as a suit.

Well if they're remotely possesseling the body then what's inside the "suit"?

...A body?
Like I already said?

Are they any good?

Meh.
Some exposit on 1-2 characters, but it's mostly just glorifying the Warframes, like the game already does.

I can't help but feel like they overcomplicated the concept with the whole spirits inside of remote bodies thing. Why the Warframes couldn't just be robots rather escapes me.

Ah. Speaking of pointless...

>Why the Warframes couldn't just be robots rather escapes me.
I see it as it gave them the chance to humanize, empathize and connect with the Tenno. Having them being kids helps propel the idea that the Tenno/Warframes are the galaxy's do-gooders by allowing us to say that they have a very basic understanding of good vs evil and justice and are blindly following The Lotus' orders.
It makes the future story beats The Tenno controlling the power of the Void, Lotus/Margulis "betrayal" and leaving the Tenno to find their own identity (that coming of age feeling) more impactful.

But that would work just as well if the Warframes were robots.

Eh, agree to disagree
The way the robots/A.I. are portrayed is that they are capable of very advanced and intricate thought and rationality. (e.g. Ultron from the MCU, VIKI from I, Robot) Having them be kids allows the players to learn and process things right along with them. Remember, a lot of this game's backstory and history was/is shrouded in mystery. Having us learn and empathize with our player-character connects us to them, and therefore, the game's story.

But robot characters just as often have to self actualize through experience, just like any other intelligent being. It would serve the same function, only without the uncomfortable child soldier vibe. At least synths are in that grey spot where they don't really qualify as children.

I agree with your points, I just feel like having that surface-level idea doesn't add anything.

they used to be people

Spidey would be all about using webs for CC.

Cap would focus the shield

Some do.

Attached: 1543872327834.png (1080x1514, 863K)

Warframes becoming self aware and tenderly abusing their operations with careful doses of pain and bliss

Horrible suit design. Why would you create a full-body suit just to let your ENTIRE hair be loose?

Warframe has such a weirdly offputting aesthetic.

Because she has a lot of it and it wouldn't comfortably fit under fabric

Then trim it a bit. Spider-Gwen has hair of the same thickness if a bit shorter, and it fits her suit just fine.
You're just asking the villain to grab you by your mane and flail you around as a puppy does with a plush.

She has spider sense. Getting unexpectedly grabbed is a near impossibility

Space Dad, pls.

Masks!

Attached: batgirl_beyond_by_iantoy-d4odwbs.jpg (900x636, 102K)

Still haven't touched this fucking skinner's box since her nerf.

Masks

Attached: ghost_by_dinzeeyz_dcglnjo-pre.jpg (751x1063, 75K)

Attached: brian-bedford-spider-final02.jpg (1920x1159, 288K)

So, Catwoman Beyond?

Attached: batman-and-catwoman-beyond.png (1152x898, 2.23M)

Antigravity tits

And yes

Attached: Catwoman_III_New_Earth.png (300x500, 262K)

That is a pretty fucking cool suit

Was she the one who could create duplicates of herself?

Attached: 1532584234833.jpg (810x810, 119K)

That's 2099 Black Cat

And Gwen can be grabbed by hood, and Batman can be grabbed by cape, and WW can be grabbed by hair, and Thor can be grabbed by cape and hair etc

Say what you want, I liked her

Attached: AUG170312.jpg (428x650, 83K)

Because covering a woman's face is a crime. These must always show their beautiful faces or the terrorists win.

Attached: man eats own dick instead of chicken.gif (600x478, 2.08M)

I wanna get that suit sticky.

Yes, Catwoman beyond was the daughter...grandaughter?...of the Wildstorm character Multiplex. But instead of a horde of copies, she could only create nine.

GET IT?

I actually like that

Attached: KimJongApproves.gif (219x186, 1.76M)

that's not a suit
this