Why is this Starscream such a wimp?

Why is this Starscream such a wimp?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

Starscream was always a cowardly, wimpy opportunist.

>proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg
buddy google does not care one bit if you want to look up a transformer

Actually they do, Google can't wait for the opportunity to sell me shit through ads

>seeing ads

IIRC, one of the writers on the show actually hated starscream

>this is supposed to be canonically the same Starscream from WFC
>The guy that fought Optimus, Bumblebee, and Ratchet single-handledly at the same time

Because the writers were shit, especially in the later seasons.

It's not. The Prime writing team ignored WFC and it later became canon that all the different parts of the "Aligned Universe" were just alternate universes like how the different parts of every other Transformers subfranchise work.

The novels, the video games, and the tv shows are three separate universes.

Attached: aligned behind the scenes.png (1656x1654, 2.74M)

He's Sauron to Megatron's Morgoth.

on a similar topic, multiversal singularities aren't a thing anymore either. if they even have them at all, universes have their own thirteen/unicron/primus

>source: my ass

if hasbro says it takes place in the same universe, then it does. despite the contradictions
Eh, that concept never made sense so that's fine.

>The Prime writing team ignored WFC
Hence why the show is shit, and WFC is still the best Transformers thing in years.

Prime is so shit that an asian jailbait couldn't save it.

>Proper send-off to FoC never ever
At least we got Devastation

Attached: 1549402428749.jpg (564x428, 53K)

Like it or not, Prime is the send-off.
Seeing as how it ends with them restoring cybertron, it is a fitting conclusion but the events up to that point were so lame

>if hasbro says it takes place in the same universe, then it does. despite the contradictions
I said it LATER became canon. You are working on outdated information.

The TVverse is Uniend 911.05 Alpha.
High Moonverse is Uniend 812.21 Kappa.
Novelverse is Uniend 610.23 Zeta

>Ask Vector Prime shit mattering

It was cute once, but I don't give a fuck what some RPing asshole thingks. Even if he has written other Transformers stuff.

Funpub's content was made under official license from Hasbro, just like nearly every-fucking-thing else in the franchise. Do you think Hasbro made the G1 cartoon? No, Sunbow got that license to make it after Marvel used it to make the characters.

It's fine if you don't care, but you not caring doesn't affect the fact that's it canon.

If you think I'm accepting some easter egg joke from a completely unrelated thing (transformers animated almanac) as being canon for Prime, you're retarded

1) it's not from the almanacs
2) see

Don't you have more fanfiction to write, Jim?

What part of "It's fine if you don't care" are you not getting?

Sorenson, please.

it makes sense if you think megatron forced him into that body as a means of restraint/dominance.

Attached: Starscream_and_Dark_Star_Saber_in_Air.jpg (900x884, 431K)

I've had this thought before. It's pretty good fanon.
Starscream could even argue he didn't betray Megatron in FOC, Megatron attacked him first

That just makes it suck that RID Starscream never got a face-to-face with Megatron after he abandoned him

>bullying people for their filenames

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_Megatron_is_mad.jpg (300x169, 10K)

Because he should have been catching pokemon creatures!

Attached: POKEMANZ.jpg (350x285, 41K)