Tangled

Season 3's last episode has been shipped, the ride is over.
We now wait for the mouse to air them.
Discuss your favorite memories, your hopes and dreams of what's to come.

inb4

>is this show any good?
Yes, it is, user. You should totally watch it.

Attached: C005.jpg (1026x1581, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/hE0MPEXx
youtu.be/pbd4T0Se9fI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_queens_regnant
twitter.com/kawanocy/status/1127172552525135874
youtu.be/oPsen74HDaI
fanfiction.net/s/9913706/1/Ice-on-the-Rhine
family.disney.com/recipe/rapunzels-squash-hazelnut-soup/
youtube.com/watch?v=Jo_v5DoAesg
youtu.be/z2Pj0NvuxkE
youtu.be/1AVFBNM0FdU
mercuryfilmworks.com/submit-a-pitch/
youtu.be/5eWxEFNQYQo
youtube.com/watch?v=9i7J_xK0ZGM
youtube.com/watch?v=5gqg3-5srs4
youtu.be/7_mx-Biv0Cc
youtu.be/O4MD53S6cns
youtu.be/OgZi7lMV3dY
youtube.com/watch?v=oofAP74Eofk
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Campanula_rapunculus
youtube.com/watch?v=z2Pj0NvuxkE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ride status: OVER

Attached: ITS OVER.jpg (456x810, 64K)

Download links: pastebin.com/hE0MPEXx

Cassie was built to be bred by Varian’s shota cock. FACT.

Despite the last episode being shipped, but it still takes a lot of time to let Mercury Filmworks animate the finale and the songs have to be finished.

Attached: Raps gusture.gif (252x338, 1.34M)

be careful with those, man.

Attached: Raps Finger Guns.webm (1920x1080, 2.57M)

quick, post best queen

Attached: Queen_Arianna(2).jpg (303x680, 57K)

user, this is the true endgame.

Attached: stalyan002.png (1280x641, 463K)

Welp, here we go again.

Rapunzel is the worst friend to have because she's not inherently malevolent. She's selfish and ignorant of other people's emotions. Traits all sociopaths possess. Varian and Cassandra chose to help her out of their own goodness, traits that Rapunzel exploited for her own benefit while completely unaware of how much it was costing them to care for her.

That's why they couldn't tell her how much of a jerk she is to her face, they felt guilty due to her upbringing so they kept helping her, all while piling up resentment every time she let them down.

Since they were guilt tripped into accepting she wasn't at fault, the anger built up until they exploded and drove them both to insanity. Meanwhile Rapunzel went on her merry way to pursue whatever picks her fancy.

To reach her destiny, she will gladly step on the corpses of her followers, using them to build a stairway to her dream. She will offer her friends and lover to unspeakable horrors on a whim, all while keeping that smile on her face.

Attached: I_got_a_dream.png (1241x1387, 1.27M)

Thank you! I was about to ask. :^)
(i wish there was an HTTS collection in 1080 avail)

Rapunzel is a nudist hippie girl

Nudist

Attached: Road to 321.webm (480x826, 138K)

>tfw you'll never get to rape Cassandra
I'd love nothing more than to feel her toned, athletic back muscles with my bare hands as she struggles to set herself free.
I want to feel her pussy muscles tightening hard against my dick with every thrust; and how her screams turn to begging to release her and finally into moans of pleasure. I want to see her tears run across her face as she tries to ignore the pleasure her body is giving her, until it's too much and she shamefully surrenders to it like the cheap slut she is.

Attached: 1555550528919.jpg (1218x1920, 533K)

What did Demanitus mean by this?

Attached: perdida.png (500x280, 114K)

>321 is the finale
So is season 3's pattern similar to season 2, one premiere special, mid-season special and one finale special?

Naturist girl

Can't wait for Raps to ascend to the throne and suppress the press.

Attached: corona daily.jpg (1248x1920, 572K)

most likely.

I want a Bluray box from this series like the Gravity Falls one! But I know they will never do it, I hate you, Disney!

Arianna is best girl prove me wrong
pro tip: you can't

Attached: tumblr_peduk0J9G61xzq5j1o1_500.gif (500x282, 3.36M)

Tiny Cass is niece material, like, she's fun for a while but you're glad you don't have to raise her.

Attached: tiny cass 001.png (950x1300, 412K)

Tiny Raps on the other hand, now thats 100% daughterfu material.

Attached: tiny raps.jpg (1280x1118, 161K)

you're better off buying them digitally than waiting for that.

>hopes and dreams
MAX EDGE

Attached: Rapunzel Edgy Adventures.png (540x621, 336K)

She's a committed nudist

If that's canon, it's really funny. Would love to know if we actually got a Disney princess' story in the transition period between monarchy and democracy. Would Rapunzel have to face something like the French Revolution or what happened to the Romanov's.

Would she try to maintain peace following her family's methods or end up having her hand forced and unleashing her goddess powers on the Coronian rebels/establishing a stalinesque society to maintain power.

Attached: Punzel_is_watching_you.jpg (1408x2142, 990K)

As much as I love cute, wholesome Rapunzel adventures and hope for a cute, wholesome end, there is a part of me that wants everything to go full grimdark and for Rapunzel to end her adventure permanently damaged.

Attached: tumblr_ppm3v0ByZx1vsbiau_640.jpg (640x1352, 562K)

I know, she's a cinnamon roll and to know she stays like that even as a grown up fills my heart with joy.

I love edge, but more than permanently damaged, I'd like her to mature and become a wise and just ruler while bearing the scars and the weight that the crown entails.

Also I want her to go full warlord on the other kingdoms.

Attached: n1qpbygg7P1snbn2so1_500.png (500x388, 140K)

Thank goodness! My Dish DVR skipped the first half of season 2, so even though I paid money to watch this show, I’ll have to use an illicit source to watch it!

I was the guy who brought up Tolkien in the other thread, and I think an ending with the same tone as LOTR's ending would suit me best. A great triumph, an undeniable triumph, but one that leaves wounds that never heal and scars that never go away. It already seems like we're trending towards that based on the Season 2 finale.

Attached: Raps&Cass.jpg (1152x1920, 618K)

If any of the links is broken, you can also find the episodes at raarbg.

I FUCKING HATE BIRDS

Attached: I don't even care anymore.jpg (1133x957, 307K)

reminder that the last episode will be PAIN

Attached: tumblr_pjbsyrLdvk1tcj0tp_500.png (346x750, 295K)

We're in a new golden age of Disney princesses. Where the old days had idealistic princesses that would wait for the man to rescue them and end up in the Happily Ever After with no idea of what happened afterwards: here in this new era princesses are independent, with goals and dreams beyond marriage and who must face the tribulations of rulership, family and maintain a relationship.

Rapunzel and Eugene are a magnificent couple with some great chemistry and who actually develop and support each other through the story without the shitty love triangles cliches that are also ruining modern couples.

It's a good time to be alive.

Attached: 94e981b2245760e2faa60a9cd63628dce7067c65_hq.jpg (500x343, 42K)

WHAT'S IN THE POUCH GUYS?
She had it for ever until the she went Super Saiyan Blue.

Attached: poucher.jpg (544x226, 25K)

Oh you know what's in there user...

Attached: Pouch_Egg.gif (500x374, 1.88M)

SUNDAY
SUNDAY
SUNDAY
ITS THE BLITZ IN THE ECLIPSE
TWO FORMER FRIENDS OUT FOR BLOOD
ITS THE SOLAR SENORITA RAPUNZEL
VS THE LUNAR LADY CASSANDRA
LIGHT VS DARK LIFE VS DEATH
AND ALL AT THE DARK KINGDOM CATHEDRAL
MAKE A BERSERK REFERENCE AND GET A FREE HOTDOG

Attached: C016.jpg (2048x1583, 289K)

the song was good, though.

Attached: tiny cass 002.png (1080x1920, 547K)

The end is coming and so am I. See you at the eclipse!

Attached: 1555247691537.jpg (1000x750, 426K)

But they're so cute! Just look at this little faggot piece of shit

Attached: 1556258289947.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

There has to be more Stalyan in season 3, right bros?

Attached: stalyan001.jpg (1280x1490, 446K)

Attached: betrayal club.jpg (570x369, 144K)

>The newspaper covering the black rocks
But the King refused the people to talk about that in the show

Attached: tumblr_inline_pa6qm7TLs31t78ysh.jpg (1280x768, 235K)

I think Rapunzel will gather everyone of the people she met in her adventures to fight against Zhan Tiri in an epic finale. Then she and Cassandra will scissor each other and use the power of lesbianism to vanquish him once for all.

Attached: 2550338 - Cassandra Rapunzel Tangled Tangled__The_Series Varian_(character).jpg (1172x602, 88K)

>implying frederic can do anything to stop the shorty

Attached: S3 Final Boss.jpg (440x444, 46K)

Attached: Solo01.jpg (378x600, 87K)

Why would he need to? Everyone thinks Shorty is out of his mind, there's no reason to worry about rumors when the source is not trustworthy.

Otherwise short would have found his head separated at the guillotine long ago or had his body mutilated and thrown down a cliff.

No one messes with the Felonsbane.

Attached: 1557089407091.jpg (571x1000, 100K)

what a fucking retard

Attached: Solo02.jpg (378x600, 69K)

What's everyone's favorite solo and why is Waiting in the wings?

Attached: Solo03.png (378x600, 237K)

Threadly reminder that Cassandra is Rapunzel's slave/fucktoy and she has no real say in the matter.

Attached: Fucktoy_Cass.jpg (642x3752, 574K)

Attached: Solo04.png (378x600, 226K)

>evil

That's not fair, I think Shorty is the perfect example of Chaotic Neutral.

As the door shut behind her, Cassandra took in her surroundings. She stood at the entrance to Lost Lagoon.
'Great' she thought, 'Another illusion.'
As she ventured into the cove, she heard splashing and giggling. She stopped as her foot caught something. A discarded violet dress.
Rapunzel splashed in the shallows, all grins and giggles. She lit up when she saw Cass and charged over to her, shamelessly nude.
"There you are Cass!" She beamed, taking Cass' withered hand. "The water is SO lovely!"
"I-I can't," Cass stammered, her face turning red as she turned away.
"You can't swim? Don't worry, I'll teach you," Rapunzel crooned as she pawed at Cass' shirt. "Let's get this off so it doesn't get WET!"
"Rapunzel, no! St-stop it! You're... YOU AREN'T REAL!"
Rapunzel froze and dropped her hands from Cass's shirt. Slowly, her expression unreadable, she leaned in and softly, so softly kissed her cheek. Her warm breath tickled her ear as she whispered.
"You're a sharp one. I like that,"

Suddenly, Cass was in the palace kitchen, mountains of dirty dishes in front of her. Her shirt was still wet from Rap's hands.
"Cassandra, what are you doing?" Old Lady Crowley voice interrupted her thoughts. "You can't wash dishes with that hand of yours!"
"What? Don't try to trick me, I know you're not-"
"Hush, we've already established that. I'll wash, you dry." She pulled up a stool and put her hands in the suds. Cass robotically picked up a towel.
"Who are you?" She demanded, with all the force she could muster as she wiped a plate she was handed. It the finest china. The Coronation china.
"There are so many names," Crowley mused as she polished a stubborn spot on a salad fork. "But Xhan Tiri will suffice. What is it you want, Cassandra?"
"What?"
"What is it you want out of life? Love, respect, power? Everybody wants something," she crooned as she pulled a sword out of the foam. "I'll dry this one Cass, Lord knows you can't handle swords anymore."

Cont

Attached: Slut.jpg (736x981, 109K)

the absolute STATE of Cass

Attached: lesbian in denial.jpg (540x496, 76K)

>this is you on lesbianism

Attached: cass hand 02.gif (450x252, 1.55M)

Cass shook her head clear and saw the dimly lit armory. Her father stood at attention, staring straight ahead.
"Try the bastard sword," he demanded, not even looking as she pathetically try to swing it. Her withered hand had no strength, her healthy one no finesse. She'd seen peasants shovel pig shit with more grace. "Try the hand-and-a half, the rapier, the claymore, mace, flail, axe, shortsword!" He rattled off everything in the armory.
"I can't," she croaked hoarsely. She felt her eyes burn.
"Try the dagger then," he sneered, his features taking on Fitzherbert's. "That's a woman's weapon. Though I can't tell if you wanna put it in Blondie's back or cut her out of her clothes with it!"

She was back with the caravan, they'd stopped for the night. Fitzherbert and Raps cuddled sickeningly by the fire.
"Envy is a green-eyed monster Cass. All the monsters in your life have green eyes, don't they?" Shorty burbled as he sat up from the dirt.
"I'm not jealous of them!" she spat, turning away from them. They were doing a lot more than cuddling now. She put her hands over her ears to drown out the sounds they made.
"That's not what I said."Shorty slurred, stumbling to sit next to her. Envy is wanting what others have. Jealousy is having something and being afraid to lose it. And you... have nothing to lose."

Cont...

Attached: Lewd.jpg (500x688, 59K)

>stalyan
Is this some thread joke

elaborate

Attached: nge.jpg (1366x768, 397K)

probably got the filenames wrong, it happens.

She's a hot bitch

Attached: tumblr_payw1slzn21v390j4o1_1280.png (1000x773, 241K)

Only when Raps achieve the ultra instinct she can fight against SSB Cassandra.

Attached: D4cfrKAUcAA0bms.jpg (800x600, 117K)

She was at the Alchemist's shack. Quirin's amber sarcophagus was bright green instead of gold, bathing the room in a sickly glow.
"Come on Cass, tell me one way she hasn't let you down!" Varian tutted from atop his father's tomb. "She breaks your heart every day, she ratted you out to EUGENE, she dragged away from your destiny to follow her own," he counted off his withered, blackened fingers. "She'd rather trust the oh so cool Adira than her best friend, and last but not least!" He leapt down from his perch and stalked towards her.

"She crippled you, burnt you, ruined you forever with evil magic. She stole any hope of being a warrior right from your very fingers." Cassandra sunk to her knees and fought back tears. "From the moment she entered your life she has given you nothing but grief. Nothing but heartbreak."
"Why are you telling me this!?" She snarled at him. "If you expect I'll betray her-"
I EXPECT NOTHING, the voice echoed, shattering the illusion and leaving her in a dark void. "Cass wept and looked at her withered rotted hand with shuddering hatred. BUT KNOW THIS. THE SUNDROP ISNT THE ONLY FORCE THAT CAN ACHIEVE MIRACLES.

Cass caught her breath as her hand burned with a green light. She flexed her fingers and found they moved with an unfamiliar strength.

JUST SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT. NOW GO. YOUR FRIENDS ARE EXPECTING YOU CASSANDRA

Dimly, her restored hand felt a knob in it. Turning it, she opened the door and stepped out into the Sunlight

Attached: Zhan Tiri Awakens.jpg (1056x1920, 572K)

I'm pretty sure Raps can nuke whatever user, the simulations prove it, she won't do it to Cass because she's an idiot who can't bring herself to kill a traitor, though.

Stalyan would unite Eugene & Raps again to replace the third wheel role of Cass as the new OT3 in S3.

Attached: D57RoJdXsAEg5PZ.jpg (960x1200, 107K)

107503208 is a picture of caine doe

yes, I had the wrong filename and didn't bother to check before posting.

Rapunzel marries Eugene to the joy of all Coronians. The Stabbington brothers join then at the wedding and once Rapunzel is officially married, she gives the order. A sword separates the Stabbington's head from their bodies at the exact moment Rapunzel and Eugene cross the archway to witness the dismemberment of Varian by wild horses. A popular Coronian wedding ritual.

On the outside of Corona's walls, the body of Cassandra is still hanging, the skin peeled off her body. Half rotten, carefully maintained by a master torturer in a half conscious state, rambling mad from the pain as she's slowly consumed by the elements. The words traitor engraved in her chest. A warning to Corona's enemies both inside and outside.

And so Rapunzel and Eugene set off on their honeymoon, preparing to conquer the kingdom of Arendelle.

Attached: a9966248f840e051eb1f5f0a4160e57f.jpg (606x793, 41K)

But it is questionable that can Raps' nuke power break Cass' armour defense because the moonstone is supposed to be equally powerful as the sun drop. Adira tried to use her shadowblade to cut Raps hair in S2 premiere but the result is nothing happening.

Attached: tumblr_pqai4pOOms1sqkp2wo1_r1_500.jpg (1280x960, 404K)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
THIS CAN'T BE THE END BROS
FUUUUUUUUCK

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.jpg (256x679, 30K)

Make no mistake, the Island arc was shit but it gave us the hottest Cass and Raps to date.

Attached: Island Cass.jpg (1280x720, 174K)

>yfw this is the final song of the show.
youtu.be/pbd4T0Se9fI

Attached: kino-300x292.png (300x292, 54K)

'If only she hadn't come back from that tower I would be free'. That's what she tells to herself as the first black rock springs from the ground and pierces the princess' chest.

Rapunzel makes a surprised face and looks down, patting her belly as if she still hadn't registered what happened. Her hand comes out red, and her expression changes to one of fear and rejection. As if attempting to ignore she has been impaled would make it go away.

'Why? Why did you choose me? Why did you have to use and abuse me?' More black rocks sprout from the ground and stab Rapunzel in her arm, her shoulder, her chest. Blood starts pouring out of her mouth as Cassandra gets close to her. It was evident that she had pierced a lung and Rapunzel was drowning in her own blood.

'Why did you have to get this close to me? Why did you make me care for you!' she could hear her own voice now, she was screaming at Rapunzel, the pain and resentment she had kept from all those years finally coming to the surface. It made her feel dirty, ashamed, and yet she couldn't contain herself anymore.

Rapunzel looks at her, eyes unfocused. The loss of blood made her face as pale as a ghost and she was close to unconsciousness. Despite this she gave Cassandra a kind smile, the smile she always gave whenever the two spent their nights together. In their escapades on the forest or in the Lost Lagoon. Somehow the memory makes Cassandra's blood boil even worse.

"Why? Why did you make me love you? Why did you have to choose HIM instead of ME?!?" she hears herself screaming. Her voice hoarse as she grabs Rapunzel's neck, wanting nothing more than to twist it and choke the life out of her. She laughed to herself as tears poured from her eyes. Somehow this felt romantic in her own twisted way.

"I'm sorry Cass...I get it now..." she hears a weak voice. So weak it's barely there. "Wither and decay..."

Attached: Whiter_and_Decay.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

This is gold.

Reminder that she was the only thing that kept Frederic from going completely insane with sorrow, and likely helped steer him towards using his grief to Make Corona Great Again

Truly best wife

Eh, she's good but she falls short to Rapunzel. Arianna may keep a man functional, but Rapunzel can completely restore an entire kingdom. Just like what she did with Vardaros

Attached: mogzr3m2Zz1r76dh3o1_1280.jpg (1024x840, 169K)

>Truly best wife
Indeed.
Those must have been some seriously fucked up 18 years. Specially now that we know a little more of Arianna's background. Imagine: she was an adventurer, felt in love with a king, almost fucking dies while giving birth, then by some miracle gives birth to a beautiful daughter only to immediately lose her and spends 2 fucking decades grieving her lost while trying to keep his husband together, probably wondering from time to time what life could have been if she would have just keep adventuring.

Attached: Arianna.jpg (1920x1080, 108K)

this is fine version with Cass' hand on fire when

Audible chocolate
Agreed. Copypasta user! You got that Shorty blurb I wrote a couple weeks back?

Audible smolder. I fall for Zachary, no homo

Attached: Perfection.jpg (1920x1080, 347K)

>days that will never come back

Attached: T010.jpg (1280x695, 195K)

Attached: T014.jpg (2048x1322, 313K)

nice art

user, Cass is going to job so hard against Raps Oscura that it wont even be funny.

Attached: D5x0KkCXoAA-p7u.jpg (1043x1200, 213K)

I just have a question about Tangled. After the King and Queen lost their daughter, did they consider another birth plan for the heir of the Kingdom? Maybe Arianna lost her fertility permanently after her illness of giving Rapunzel birth, but would Frederic consider calling back his cousins of the family tree to succeed the rulership of Corona if they couldn't find the princess?

don't like that ship but I thought you would appreciate some art from based Qur.

Attached: tumblr_pjux3qBZAT1wn7701o2_540.jpg (540x789, 133K)

What if Raps' ultimate form is a combo of her unbeatable Sundrop nuke powers and the uncontrollable bloodlust and murder potential of her Hurt form?

could be, it would be cool if that involved a remixed version of both incantations.

Attached: R013.jpg (900x554, 118K)

I assume Arriana ended up infertile after the whole flower ordeal. They probably knew that after they were too old they would have to start considering other relatives or nobles to succeed them.

Attached: T016.jpg (540x446, 100K)

Attached: artbook.jpg (540x446, 63K)

k

Attached: D6QgzafUIAE65a6.jpg (900x820, 45K)

what's more important is what the fuck was in the door.
WHAT'S IN THE DOOR?
WHAT'S IN THE FUCKING DOOR, MAN?

Attached: seven.png (612x380, 435K)

door should be shopped into the background

Attached: the door.png (1366x712, 1.22M)

But the Sundrop was supposed to be the ultimate life giving artifact. I think it's more that Fredrick was too old and quite barren/depressed to have another baby. If anything Arianna must have kept her fertility until death, and if Fredrick had fucked her afterwards, they would have produced hundreds of children.

But Fredrick would have none of that. To him sex is only to be made in an act of love in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

Attached: Fredrick.jpg (1280x720, 169K)

>John Lasseter

Do you suppose Big Johnny keeps tabs on the show? Do you think he ever smiles, amazed at what's become of this charming little movie, how it's spawned such a strange, dark, incredible story?

Attached: rapunzelissuffering.jpg (1281x730, 47K)

Probably not
But I'm sure he's still pulling "The Lasseter" in the big animation studio in the Skydance

Ultimate Raps would be the form of her acquiring both sun and moon power.

Attached: YtpAJBA4Uek.jpg (1034x1080, 405K)

Jesus, it reads like a nightmare

Attached: cass_cucked.jpg (193x262, 9K)

But Gothel had to sing everyday, and have direct contact with Rapunzel, to get its power to work to keep her young. Arianna just drunk it as a tea/soup once, and then immediately lost contact with her daughter. So there’s no reason to believe that the Sundrop kept her strong enough to bear another child, just strong enough to live again.

Maybe if she sang once a day from conception to birth, she’d be healthy and strong enough to have a child, but she still would have needed Raps to be there.

Attached: seven.jpg (612x380, 294K)

John's gone m8.

>But Gothel had to sing everyday

Evidently not true. She survived long enough for Arianna to give birth and for Rapunzel to get however old she was. And she'd leave the tower for periods of time. Being gone for three days+ to collect shells didn't seem to concern her

Characters who will most likely die by the end of S3:
>Edmund

Important side characters who will most likely leave before or at the end of S3
>Cass
>Varian
>Quirin
>Lance
>Adira

Minor Corona characters who won't explicitly leave but it's really not important why they're not at the wedding
>Every castle servant
>Monty
>Xavier

I love how Raps was a rookie of learning how to prank in S1 and she grew into a pranking master in S2.

Attached: memory wand.webm (760x720, 1.47M)

>Final battle
>Zhan Tiri summons these three fuckers to fight for him.
>We get Donna Murphy voicing actual resurrected Gothel, not some dream or hallucination
Can't think of a better final confrontation.

Attached: T002.jpg (1280x1253, 150K)

Threadly reminder that Rapunzel performed a secret marriage ritual with Cassandra in the Lost Lagoon right after she promised Eugene that she would hide no more things from him.

Honestly I'd like to know what would happen if Eugene found out that Rapunzel kept yet another secret from him and is now married to Cassandra. Could Rapunzel's marriage be a big enough deal to render her future marriage with Eugene null?

Would be hilarious if after their wedding in Tangled Ever After, Cassandra appeared claiming that she's married to the Princess/Queen and thus Eugene isn't legally married anymore, they had to be forcibly divorced and the scandal put Rapunzel's coronation into jeopardy, opening her to a coup de etat from other Coronian noble.

In medieval times divorce and lesbianism weren't seen kindly, especially if Corona follows some Christianity like religion. I wonder what their views are on it and if Rapunzel would be punished/condemned to by the Church for either.

Attached: rapunzel_x_cassandra_wedding_by_arendellecitizen-dbjzpbh.jpg (751x1063, 144K)

Cass and Raps go against Zhan Tiri.
Eugene, Max and Pascal go against Gothel.
LanceXAdira and VarianXQurin pairs go against any of the other two.
Shorty does funny shenanigans that affect all fights.
bonus points if Shorty accidentally defeats Zhan Tiri

Rapunzel is a perfectly normal and well-adjusted heterosexual girl, unlike Cass the fucking creepy ass man-dyke

>Any moment now...your Highness.
>V-Varian, I can't take it anymore...
>Quiet!
>Please listen, I will do anything just let me...

The fact she's heterosexual doesn't mean that she won't be curious. Especially after being locked for so long in the tower and being naturally curious.

Besides, she married in Lost Lagoon as a game without thinking of how it would affect Cassandra.

>Secretly marries a raging lesbian as a game
>Promises the lesbian that her heterosexual lover won't know about their marriage
>Goes back to snuggle and cuddle with her lover in front of the lesbian she's now married to, making her die inside everytime she hears Rapunzel's moans
>Promises her heterosexual lover that she has no more secrets to hide from him and will never do so
Damn, did Rapunzel just cuck them both?!?

Attached: Cucked_to_death.png (895x1383, 1.08M)

user, I wont read the full novel to verify your claims, post a screenshot of the page on which they marry as proof.

Its a good thing Shorty pulled that last blue egg out his ass, I can't imagine what kind of sick sadistic torture Cass would do to Raps the bird

At that point she seemed to love Rapunzel so probably none. The burned hand and the door were definitely the turning points.

Even if Cassandra already planned to betray them, I bet she had second thoughts at that point.

Attached: b9e7dd937db7ecc7e64b7844195c854544a99443v2_hq.jpg (1024x576, 38K)

shorty truly is this series mvp

Attached: 2488512 - Cassandra_(Tangled) Tangled Tangled__The_Series.jpg (974x1080, 243K)

Attached: 1552853746145.jpg (640x524, 57K)

Attached: Cassandra is ready.jpg (1467x1465, 221K)

Attached: 3DPD cass.jpg (1024x1024, 86K)

The end is coming and Im not ready

We never are

I want to see Rapunzel transform to Mermaid in S3.

Attached: mermaid rapunzel.jpg (1600x800, 287K)

Shorty has the maximum luck in the group while Cass is the lowest one.

You got it

Attached: Elsa215.png (184x852, 243K)

>still no proper s2e17+ rips
Having actual standards is suffering.

Attached: 1493250733431.jpg (705x700, 65K)

Virgin autistic mutant who endangered her whole kingdom because of childhood abuse

Vs

Chad confident adventurer who married into royalty for love and helped keep her husband and the kingdom strong when he was at his lowest for 18 fucking years

Dreams is going to have so much fetish stuff isn't it...

You've never heard of Sonic Dream?

specially once that vr update arrives.

WHERE IS VARIAN?!

Attached: 1555247702759.png (306x304, 103K)

For love you say? I think she married for money, like all women do. Adventuring doesn't exactly pay well and after whoring herself in the streets to survive, she must have realized her thight body wouldn't last forever. Thus better to marry into royalty.

RIGHT BEHIND YOU HE'S GOT A GUN WATCH OUT

In a ditch getting eaten by racoons. Seriously, fuck that racoon of his, if it hadn't betrayed Varian (as a convenient escape too) the heroes would have been fucked.

Would Cass take a rape meant for Rapunzel or is that too much of an ask

Let uncle Hector adopt him in S3.

Attached: tumblr_poryac7crQ1qiy06o_1280.png (1280x832, 510K)

Bet your ass she would. Firstly because if she didn't, then Fredrick Felonsbane would take her head and her father's in return.

Second, because she's a nationalist and wants nothing more than to be recognized. So she would want to make it seem like a noble sacrifice she is making to preserve the princess' purity. For proof just remember how she got in the episode where she got in charge of the hamster. She was obsessive about the event being perfect and took it as a mark of pride. As a knighthead she would think her rape was a mark of honor.

She would try to fight it all the way though and maybe cheat or lie her way out of it once no one was looking though.

Attached: tumblr_oyaxwvnooA1tb8alro3_1280.jpg (1280x709, 139K)

If she was a golddigger she would have fucked off when Rapunzel was taken and Frederick entered depression. Instead she stuck around for 18 years

Where would she go? She was too old to whore herself out on the street. Not only would that tarnish Felonsbane's family, causing him to push his rage into her and give her the guillotine, she also didn't have the strength and beauty she had as a teen adventurer so she wouldn't last long.

The only option was to stay with him, having a comfy life and cucking him with the servants. Why do you think she received the milkman personally in her chambers?

Attached: 0258d652b4bc21a50bf6c3478333ac0e.jpg (236x314, 13K)

In reality, I think many modern women cannot accept that the primary function of princesses across most civilizations and cultures was to be married off for politically expedient reasons, and most of their education and training was dedicated to that.

Wanting to be a princess should be a thing for young girls only, because when you are a child only the benefits of being a princess are apparent, but once you are an adult, it seems like a pretty bum deal and should not be something a grown woman should aspire to.

Well duh. Everyone knows there's a big difference between princesses and Princesses

Yeah but even then some women see it as easy money, low stress life. That's why so many teenage sluts whore themselves with older retired men.

That's just the modern version of princesses.

So with the final episode wrapped, we can expect a release date announcement in the next few weeks. Hella cash.

Also incels fuck off reeee go proselytize about roasties on r9k reeee

The crew just sent the completed scripts, storyboards and voice recordings to the studios for the animation process. There are still months of works required to wrap up the whole finale.

And then Arendale shows up and sends their regards looool.

The thread's for this show are becoming near general levels of constant, and that worries me. This cartoon is too good to be banished to the trash heap.

I like how in the wacky world of nu-Yea Forums, tranny mods randomly banning discussion of a show for being too popular is an actual thing.

Ok worrywart if Tangled is /trash what about Endgame or SVTFOE?

But there's not really anything new to discuss and this thread is attracting incels. Abandon thread til Friday?

How does a person who unironically uses the word "incel" as a pejorative function on Yea Forums?

Yeah dude, the hundreds of people who post on Yea Forums are definitely going to refrain from talking about a semi-popular show for an entire week, because you said to.

Please. Everything has a pejorative function on Yea Forums you crooked spoon.

Lemon Queen

Attached: T017.png (540x756, 351K)

Would Matthews have been a better kidnapper-parent to Rapunzel?

Attached: T012.jpg (1280x1157, 270K)

Hey Einstein? See this (?) doodad? It means it was a suggestion, not a demand. You don't have to pick my cotton unless you feel like it

Reminder not even Chris knows when S3 will it start airing, so we have to wait for official news from the mouse himself.

Attached: no date.jpg (586x516, 67K)

I say thing
Somebody gets mad
Profit

Probably not. He would have kept her content with treats and toys, so instead of being a cinnamon roll she'd be a spoiled brat

And he'd love her just as much as Gothel did

how do you call this type of perspective changing picture? I used to have shit-ton of pogs like that, we used to call them holographic pogs but I don't think that term is correct.

Attached: card.webm (720x960, 1.51M)

you're correct, I didn't think about that, I imagined she could have grown to be a more refined lady but the bratty side of it would have been inevitable.

Attached: matthews and raps.jpg (616x542, 84K)

>no proper s2e17+ rips
what do you consider a proper rip? 1080p?
because you can find those at torrent sites, I got mines at rarbg.

>incels
Unironically kill yourself, and then fuck off back to whatever shithole you came from. And take your retarded buzzwords with you.

That being said, I agree with self imposed hiatus. Fans, and I use that term extremely lightly, not being able to contain their autism is why shows get banished to /trash/.
Yes, YOU, the guy that keeps pushing his shitty ship, the guy that keeps reposting the same shitty pasta every thread, the guy that keeps trying to force a nudist meme. People like YOU are the reason shows get /trash/ed. Fuck you.

1080p web-dl, on a host I can plug into jd2.

The McGuffin of Deus ex Machina

Attached: C025.jpg (2006x2048, 219K)

The author of these two is Kaledoola by the way, although he doesn't make many Tangled fanarts.

Attached: C026.jpg (1450x2048, 264K)

Green lemon is literally called lime.

Believe or not, they were prepared to wield and have guvernamental fuctions, when they became regents they would wield that power for all it's worth:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_queens_regnant

*kalendoola.

Attached: R020.jpg (2048x1450, 130K)

while this might be true for what americans know of lemons and limes, there are some lemons that take a long time to turn yellow and can still be used while green, and you call those green lemons.

will Lance finally get the girl?
also, what happens if Adira really turns out be evil?
I assume Lance is a bros-before-hoes type of guy so he would remain loyal to Eugene.

Attached: tumblr_prbh0uc5TH1xy45x4o3_1280.png (1280x1280, 131K)

>if

Attached: adira.jpg (415x403, 49K)

>>People talking about rape and all women are whores in a Disney Princess

>>It's out of line to call them incels

K

Attached: D6SFdPTVUAAPubp.jpg (800x501, 66K)

I’m with even if she’s not flat out evil it’s HIGH TIME for some motherfucking Lance suffering

Even Hookfoot got his episode of pain. And no, Spider Rapunzel doesn’t count

what if Adira turns out to be some kind of spider monster?

>Lance gets over his phobia to smash that spider puss puss
He would instantly rocket to the top of the list of basedest niggas in cartoons

now I'm reminded of that one hentai whose name I can't remember but you can find in the hentai thread at /gif/

shikkoku no shaga

who's the author of these?

Bruh that shit is sad and I refuse to imagine its like happening here

Attached: tumblr_prcnezdiof1wum4dy_540.jpg (540x720, 90K)

twitter.com/kawanocy/status/1127172552525135874

>Raps. What if we, like, made out to stop the Black Rocks?

thanks, m8

This is Cassandra having a Doug Funny daydream

>>And then everyone clapped

Gotta say I much prefer this 2D adaptation even with all the artistic licenses and magical shit.

Attached: The Ambassador.jpg (3000x1688, 1010K)

CASSANDRA WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR PENIS

Attached: The Ambassador02.jpg (760x1038, 235K)

But Raps has a bulletproof hair so it won't happen.

but is her hair faster than bullets?

Attached: D48KfW5UYAAeQRa.jpg (3000x3386, 598K)

Oh they wish they were as cool and clever as Corona. Coronians are at the top in magic and engineering. You just saw what Demanitus and Varian are capable of, even Quirin or Xavier could pull off better feats than the best Arendellian mages.

Elsa has no way to defeat Rapunzel once she masters the Sundrop/Moonstone powers over life and death, and Eugene has all the charm and cleverness of Hans, but loyalty to Rapunzel. Flynn would run circles around Cristoff anyday.

Elsa would be found dead with a dagger sticking in her back courtesy of Eugene, after which Rapunzel and Eugene would attend the funeral where they would massacre each one of the attending nobles. Once that is done, the whore princess Anna would be publicly raped in the plaza as per Coronian conqueror tradition. Bet the slut would even enjoy it.

Attached: Red_Wedding.jpg (1000x648, 58K)

youtu.be/oPsen74HDaI

I like this song and this episode a lot, we didn't need another Pascal episode, at least not one threading so similar themes.

Attached: kino.jpg (1280x720, 178K)

I'm kind of worried about what would have happened if Rapunzel never woke up from the dream. Maybe he would have possessed her body? Would he kill the others and then masturbate using Rapunzel's body like a puppet?

>Cucked out of the release date so that he can't advertise his own show.
What did Chris do to deserve this? He is the inspiration for Cassandra!

It's awesome. I can't even see the movie as the real Rapunzel. All I see it's the 2d version. It really shows when there's passion in a project.

I would have preferred an outfit like this. Or like Femto. The other one looks too much like capeshit

Attached: 285926_s5.jpg (528x750, 79K)

GoT-user, I swear to god...

Attached: 1557544911037.gif (600x338, 1.68M)

>What did Chris do to deserve this? He is the inspiration for Cassandra!
Chris had a hard life, user.

Attached: thanks chris.jpg (1366x768, 401K)

>I'm kind of worried about what would have happened if Rapunzel never woke up from the dream

Probably would have left her there to eventually die, though with the time difference of dreams she'd experience a long lifetime within it

Like I wouldn't be opposed to more Pascal centric eps, they just need to be about something new

Even if Corona got good wizards, they got nothing on the trolls. They would tear them apart.

Also, Elsa is a lot smarter than Rapunzel.

Attached: Eab-8TeUH_mnOWJvmCELxZZZ40BQVxYJ15IvCS258Ao.jpg (2812x1678, 466K)

Raps got the charisma though.

Attached: TF023.png (452x1136, 468K)

literally best couple in all of Disney's existence.

Attached: S006.jpg (640x853, 235K)

Maybe to be a pet. That's what Elsa would keep her as. Everyone must bow to the snow queen

Attached: frozen_by_sofie1208-d7ohi0t.png (1024x786, 690K)

Attached: PP134.jpg (800x543, 227K)

I'm still mad about what they did to my boy Littlefinger.

Attached: R016.jpg (745x700, 723K)

Attached: R015.jpg (1000x434, 124K)

nah m8

Attached: C003.jpg (1280x1280, 609K)

I don't know what else can you do with Pascal, maybe a Max&Pascal episode to try to mimic the charm of the short.

I'll say this, if she ever got an outfit like that instead of those stupid ice dresses Elsa would unquestionably be the most /fa/ didney royal

I agree

Attached: E002.jpg (1000x1272, 159K)

[warfic intensifies]

Do you think we'll get a post-wedding Tangled 2 after all of this is over?

No, but I wouldn't mind an episode set in that point in time

Why would we? This IS the continuation, the Before Ever After. What story could another movie tell?

The bad thing about a theatrical sequel is that you can't really take too much from the show with you, like, the show woukd most likely remain canon but they can't bring back Cass or other heavily developed characters that the mainstream audience who didn't watch the show won't recognize.

>What story could another movie tell?
well, for one the old disney trope of making the sequel about their children.

>sequel starring Raps's daughter
>the girl's name is Cass

Attached: kane.gif (480x360, 787K)

>naming your child after the Woman Who Was Cucked To Death
For why

If something like the children shit happened I'd need Rapunzel and Eugene to have a rogueish daughter who meets a reserved guy. Because I'm honestly well and thoroughly tired of >naive sheltered girl goes into world and meets sarcastic and aloof guyjerk with a tender heart to dig up
a la Zootopia, Moana, Princess and the Frog, Frozen (Kristoff isn't so much a jerk but still sarcastic worldly guy to Anna's sheltered girl), etc

>For why
I dunno, consolation prize?
>"Hey, we know it isn't exactly what you wanted, but we still though about you!"

No!
And that's a good thing!

>For why
user, they're ending the show as good friends, there's no other way.
Sure, they'll have their shonen fights and we'll shitpost about how Cass jobbed this week again but by the time the finale hits they'll make up and fight togueter to save the kingdom the power with of friendship and shit.

>*save the kingdom with the power of friendship and shit.

>meets a reserved guy
I'm ok with reserved but the guy must not be a weenie bitch like varian.

Attached: pokemon.png (500x262, 226K)

>picking shitty moon
>ever

>weenie bitch
He fought a one man (and raccoon) war against Corona and almost won

>warfic intensifies
did someone said RHINE?
fanfiction.net/s/9913706/1/Ice-on-the-Rhine

Attached: CXKSPXD.jpg (2200x1375, 968K)

how much do you think Cass seethed when she learned that Flynn fucking Rider had return with the lost princess?

I admit, for a scrawny 14 years old, he managed to build a mecha army in record time, as well as pulling an almost perfect keikaku, if not for the traitorious trash panda.

And that racoon was also the only reason he lost.

best case scenario is one last 2D animated TV movie and it would be much better to avoid this:

Maybe compensate by making them into cameos? It would be a nod toward those who watched the series, and those who didn't won't question it much, or best case scenario, will check the series out of curiosity on who these characters are.

God I wish she vibrated my dick with her eyes.

His endgame was pretty brutal too. Bit of a cointoss.

Heads his father is free and he faces the music.
Tails he makes Rapunzel and Felonsbane watch someone they love die a horrible death.

Win win

>The power of the sundrop, in the palm of my hand.

Attached: Varian3.png (621x524, 392K)

She hated many things in life. But among them, night duty was one of the things she hated most.

The reason she hated it was sitting right in front of her, by the camp fire, snuggling and chatting happily in an embrace that she longed for but would never be a part of. Rapunzel and Eugene (god, she wasn't used to call him that even after all this time) always took the chance to snuggle by the camp fire whenever they weren't on guard...and that was almost always on the nights SHE was on guard.

And it wasn't jealousy, no, of course it couldn't be. She had known perfectly that Rapunzel only had eyes for Eugene even before returning to the kingdom. But then...what was this painful sensation she got in the chest whenever the two were together?

She remembered perfectly when it started. The two had just come out of the ceremony in the Lost Lagoon. The place where, thanks to Rapunzel, she finally got herself free of her fear of swimming and strangely found herself married to the princess.

A few days after that, she felt a strange sense of loss whenever Rapunzel was away, and she couldn't stop herself from looking at the princess whenever the two were together. She loved to sneak a glance at the princess' long supple legs, her calloused but well groomed feet, her beautiful eyes that looked at her with appreciation and amazement whenever she performed something ordinary like horse riding or practiced her combat moves.

Oh she could lose herself in those beautiful emerald eyes...she hadn't felt this ever before, not that she had much experience to compare it to. Only that Saporian nobody whose name she couldn't even remember anymore.

And so, after all this time of getting to know Rapunzel and hanging out together (as friends of course!) she couldn't avoid feeling a horrible sensation in her chest whenever she saw her princess kissing the ugly, nasty womanizer of Fitzherbert.

Cont...

Attached: Tangled.(Disney).full.676268.jpg (1200x849, 608K)

Fuck yeah another writefriend!

Oh how she wanted a reason to sick the full fury of King Fredrick Felonsbane on Fitzherbert. That would teach him! But at the same time that would mean that Rapunzel would be devastated and she felt like her heart wouldn't be able to stand that.

Truly there was no way out of her hell. That feeling intensified when she saw them kissing, in that innocent way they had. For some reason Flynn (there she was again, confusing the names up), no, Eugene, always kissed Rapunzel so softly, like he was afraid of breaking her. Cassandra knew (and prided herself in knowing), that Rapunzel sometimes wished Eugene wasn't as careful and took initiative without having to ask her if she was comfortable every five minutes.

"I don't even know what's so special about him, bet I could do it better!" she heard herself murmuring. Not that she would ever do it of course. Woman loving woman was forbidden by the laws of our Sol Invictus, praised be his name. "And I'm not a lesbian, of course not!" she also said to herself, trying to reassure herself of it.

And yet...and yet she wished she could be the one holding Rapunzel's hand. To be the one that she would long and pin for. The one that would get to kiss her and protect her from all the world's harms. She wanted to be her knight, and the fact that she couldn't never have Rapunzel only for herself filled her heart with pain.

Attached: inline_pfrxpedp9k1w6rg6w_540.jpg (540x303, 54K)

>Are you in or are you out?
>It's you who's out Varian. Out of your mind!
>WRONG ANSWER

Great, another autistic retard that's incapable of using pastebin or understanding complex things like "using the reqply button" instead of replying to random posts for no good reason.

You're going to repost your shit every single thread until the finale airs, aren't you?

Gothel is Gobbo
Which is why Cass is Gobbo Jr.

Attached: Nobel Prize.png (1015x573, 524K)

Thanks fellow writefriend! Tried to keep it within the PG constraints of the previous thread.

>all this Raps vs Elsa talk
>nobody pointed out that if Raps gets within hairlength of Elsa she can autokill her with the Decay spell

weeeelllll, she has to actually recite the whole thing so it's trouble if you are against someone who isn't incapacitated somehow and can quick cast like Elsa

Not him but fuck you. Let him write his story. And neither of us are the copypasta poster.

Great story! You've definitely improved

Rapunzel could recite the entire Healing Incantation in less than five seconds

Not an ideal charge time but her Solar Flare nuke has no charge

If she ever got full control over her hair's movement to make shield ball or go hentai mode it'd be pretty well GG

As it is she can lasso shit pretty well but omnidirectional dexterity makes 70 foot radius of no man's land

For what it's worth, I just had some soup with hazelnuts in it at a wedding reception. The soup was shit but it wasn't because of the hazelnuts, they were probably one of the best parts of the soup actually.

Attached: 1539677983278.jpg (480x570, 43K)

This is the official Tangled® Hazelnut Soup™ recipe:
family.disney.com/recipe/rapunzels-squash-hazelnut-soup/

here's another, unofficial, recipe:
youtube.com/watch?v=Jo_v5DoAesg

Will Raps go like Crystal Kida if she collects both sun and moon power? Because the style of her walking into the chamber is obviously a reference of Atlantis.

Attached: Kida & Raps.jpg (711x455, 63K)

Looks delicious desu. I'd have to try it someday.

Attached: Kida Raps.webm (1280x720, 1.5M)

Of course she would.

*imagining scenario where Rapunzel and Cassandra have both been captured, they're bound and gagged and struggling furiously, the villain is about to rape Rapunzel when Cass works her gag down*
Cassandra: *breathing hard* Don't...! I'll... do anything you want, just leave Rapunzel alone. I won't fight back or struggle... unless that's.. what you want...
*Rapunzel is screaming "no!" at Cassandra as the villain comes over.... he looks like he's going to do it and Cass looks ready to submit... only for the villain to laugh and tighten Cassandra's gag*
Villain: You'll get your turn, whore. *laughing* I like your attitude though...
*Cassandra is FURIOUS and cusses out the villain through her gag as he turns around and goes back over to Rapunzel... and she keeps struggling and screaming every second that the villain is having her way with Rapunzel, while tears of rage and despair streak down her face*

I'd write this fic but it's too damn depressing, Tangled is supposed to be comfy.

Of course she would.

*imagining scenario where Rapunzel and Cassandra have both been captured, they're bound and gagged and struggling furiously, the villain is about to rape Rapunzel when Cass works her gag down*
Cassandra: *breathing hard* Don't...! I'll... do anything you want, just leave Rapunzel alone. I won't fight back or struggle... unless that's.. what you want...
*Rapunzel is screaming "no!" at Cassandra as the villain comes over.... he looks like he's going to do it and Cass looks ready to submit... only for the villain to laugh and tighten Cassandra's gag*
Villain: You'll get your turn, whore. *laughing* I like your attitude though...
*Cassandra is FURIOUS and cusses out the villain through her gag as he turns around and goes back over to Rapunzel... and she keeps struggling and screaming every second that the villain is having his way with Rapunzel, while tears of rage and despair streak down her face*

I'd write this fic but it's too damn depressing, Tangled is supposed to be comfy.

Attached: 1548368753178.png (826x738, 1.02M)

Attached: 5521F77F-5757-4A97-AA44-A9A2A7E41F99.jpg (968x681, 49K)

Unironically delete this

suffering is a fine direction for writing. hentai tier rapery is just lameo

Hey man, if it's worth anything this gave me a semi so good work.

I'll do it. Thought first I want to try the non-PG version of the last fic.

It had been almost 5 months since they had first set foot on the caravan. Or "Hairavan" as the group used to call it these days. Lance's idea and it caught with the others.

Over time she had to admit she had mellowed to Eugene. Although he was still annoying as usual, she no longer held the desire to stab him in the face with her dagger. For his part, Eugene seemed to lower the teasing, so they could now hold actual conversations, short as they were.

"She really loves you, you know?" she had said to Eugene one night where they shared guard duty. "I know, but you're also a big part of her life know. Our life" replied Eugene, looking at her without malice, no longer bearing the shit eating grin he usually did when addressing her. She had never realized that was how he and Rapunzel thought of her, and that made her heart flutter. They both stared at the forest, unsure of what else to say to each other.

And that's where she had to ruin it. "You know...Rapunzel told me something about you two...about something she wants"

"Who-what-did Rapunzel say?" asked Eugene unsure if Cassandra was going to say something nasty as usual.

"Nothing!" Cassandra quickly stammered, trying to drop the subject. But the way Eugene was looking at her after he had opened his feelings to her made her reel back, scrambling for a way to lie her way out of it.

"She just thinks...you could be more aggressive...you know...when you're together" she almost whispered that last part but quickly realized that it had completely shattered Eugene's thoughts on Rapunzel.

Oh how she was going to regret that...

(Cont...)

Some healthy Cass suffering is always welcomed.
Don't know if you're doing it this way, but try to have all or most of the stuff pre-written so you don't find yourself regretting some plot points along the way (it also helps to catch typos!).

Attached: C011.png (650x650, 293K)

Other writefag here. Please don't

Attached: Screenshot_20190411150709_Gallery.jpg (1080x1158, 602K)

Attached: R021.jpg (1280x1636, 331K)

So this is easily the worst Tangled thread ever

Attached: T017.jpg (1280x1549, 274K)

*Creak creak creak* sounded the Hairavan while Lance, Hookfoot and Cassandra stood by the campfire, looking down and very uncomfortable. Unsure of what to say to each other.

While they had spent quite some time traveling together, they usually had Rapunzel with them to ease the mood and eliminate silences between them. There was no one that could lighten the mood or make people comfortable like her. But now she was kind of busy...

"Should we...stop them?" asked Lance after a minute that felt like an eternity. Everyone stared at him, unsure of what to say. While Lance had many adventures alongside Eugene, some sexual in nature and thus it was nothing new to him. The fact Rapunzel and Eugene were both fucking wildly in the Hairavan where everyone slept, that had thin walls so everyone could hear every thrust and moan, and the fact she was royalty made even Lance be unsure about the situation.

Cassandra meanwhile felt a strong oppresion in her stomach, like she could throw up at any moment and knew she was making her 'I will kill you' face at the moment, judging by the reactions of the others whenever she stared at them.

As Rapunzel's lady-in-waiting she knew it was her job to protect Rapunzel from situations like this. But as her friend she knew it was normal for Rapunzel to want to 'experience' more with her lover, besides, Rapunzel wouldn't allow her to punish Eugene for sleeping with the princess.

There really was no way to win this one. "I need some fresh air" said Cassandra as she stood up, wanting nothing more than to cover her ears and run as far as her feet could take her from what was happening.

The full moon shone beautiful in the sky, but Cassandra felt it weigh heavily in her chest. She knew it was bound to happen, just like they said in Church, everyone had a destiny. Some were happy, others were just left waiting in the wings for their fate to come...

Attached: Lost Lagoon.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

ALL WE HAD TO DO WAS LISTEN

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH.gif (500x500, 334K)

A tear ran down her cheek and she wiped it and thought back on the moments she had spent with Rapunzel in the Lost Lagoon. She knew that to Rapunzel it had all been like a game, an experience to help her friend learn to swim but to her...

She caressed her hand, more tears trailing down her face as she fought back the urge to scream between sobs.

To her she was the most special person she had ever been with and she wished they could have been so much more.

Attached: 7b5434a0683f9e9bf0ad143b2cdb3512.png (1280x720, 729K)

So, a few things I don't get:

Were the black rocks chasing Rapunzel from day one, like, from the moment the king removed the flower?

Or were they chasing the flower since forever but they accelerated after the king removed it?

Also, does Rapunzel has part moon powers since she reactivated her powers by touching the stones?

Is that also why she can't use the healing incantation, because her current powers are not 100% real sun powers?

Is the wither incantation a moon power or an extra sun power?

Attached: moondrop.jpg (1280x720, 161K)

A) No.
B)They didn't start seeking the Sundrop until Rapunzel touched them
C)Yes
D)Probably
E)Moon

>They didn't start seeking the Sundrop until Rapunzel touched them
then why did they reach the location of the sundrop in the first place?

>Or were they chasing the flower since forever but they accelerated after the king removed it?
This is my understanding. The Dark Kingdom grew (literally) out of the Moonstone expanding, creating defenses and also branching out towards the Sundrop. I might even say picking the flower didn't even really cause an acceleration, but things kicked into high gear after she touched a black spike in the pilot

As for the powers thing that's pretty up in the air too. Maybe I'd like to say having her hair cut and also crying out some sun magic to bring Eugene back has weakened/suppressed the sundrop, but it's definitely still inside her as we saw in Rapunzeltopia. I could see the death spell being a pure reverse of the healing one too, even if many assume it's opposite nature means its also a/the moon spell

I warned you faggots! But you never listen!

>Were the black rocks chasing Rapunzel from day one, like, from the moment the king removed the flower?
Yeah but slowly. Rapunzel touching the rocks acted like a beacon so they knew her position and started moving faster.

>Also, does Rapunzel has part moon powers since she reactivated her powers by touching the stones?
I dunno about that. She also should have blue or black hair, yet she keeps being blonde. Maybe since the moon reflects the sun, she is only partially activated.

>Is the wither incantation a moon power or an extra sun power?
It's shorter than the Healing Incantation, makes Rapunzel suffer and she has no way to stop it. Also makes her hair black in the same way an eclipse blocks out the sun.

I think it's a corrupted or incomplete version of the real Moon Incantation. I think we'll see the real version in season 3 and it may be either power over death or over inanimate objects.

This is wrong. People already knew about the rocks before Rapunzel. They were just slower.

Attached: Hurt Incantation.jpg (480x360, 26K)

Sorry. I meant to say they didn't start sprouting up like weeds until Rapunzel touched the rocks. They've always been looking for it, probably just on a much smaller, much subtler scale until she touched them.

We thought they were a plague, but they're more like the Moonstone's antennae seeking out its other half

Will Rapunzel kill anyone for real in season 3? I want her to use the hurt incantation on someone.

Attached: rapunzel-cassandra-tangled-adventure-bffs.gif (540x300, 1.55M)

If it helps, I listened user.

Gotta say one of the things I don't really like about the series is Zhan Tiri himself, he just seems like your regular evil demon that wants power just because.
I know we still have a full season left to go but I would have loved if they had expanded his lore a bit more during the first 2 seasons, like he having some sort of conflict with whatever energy/being was responsible for the moon and sun drops, of which we also know nothing about and chances are we'll never know.

Attached: zhan tiri.jpg (365x310, 16K)

And you said not to make a Tangled thread until we got news! And we got news! Then it dissolved into arguing about incels and rape and bad fanfiction...

What will Giga-Chad say when he sees what we've become?

Realistically, I doubt anyone is dying except for Edmund because he needs a really strong excuse for not being present at the wedding.

He says he's not mad
Just disappointed

Attached: 1550118848086.jpg (822x960, 50K)

Zhan Tiri really appearing seems inevitable. If they don't actually bring him in then that will have been a strangely enormous bungling on the part of the crew. The sundrop and the moonstone can and have caused trails of destruction, but if Zhan Tiri has his way the WORLD is fucked and that threat has been around since QFaD

As to whether his eventual appearance and characterization are compelling, who could even guess at this point, but I'd hope think Chris and friendos have saved the good shit for last

Vast majority of the thread has been posting pics, discussion and comments about the show.
I think those of you who are whining are just looking to validate your gripes. Perhaps you are the ones who should take a break from the thread.

Personally I don't. I'm sick of those "misunderstood villains secretly good guys" types. We already got Varian and Cassandra to feel compassionate about. I just want to see a good ol' fashioned no holds barred battle to the death against the ultimate evil.

Doesn't even need a personality, just make it cold and logical like a machine of death or pure evil like Morgoth. Agree with you on expanding the lore though, that was the best part of Tangled the series alongside the character development.

Why do they need to bring him back though? Maybe the moon and sun will be used to seal it back in the portal. Not all villains have to be jailed or killed.

Attached: 7ba55821e0590435864e4ae9f0e65bb3.png (2048x2048, 280K)

I figure he'll either be a mindless calamity or the next Bill Cipher

If they bring him back I would like if his design is nothing like the one used when they talk about him.

I fucking hope so, but I highly doubt Disney would ever let their bubbly princess ever get away with direct murder aside from a generic big scary bad guy.
I'd be fine with either. But if we're making him a lighthearted ultimate evil type, then I'd prefer if he was closer to Aku than Bill personally.

>I'm sick of those "misunderstood villains secretly good guys" types
Oh, I'm not saying make him a misunderstood villain, I'm saying they should flesh him out more, specially if he's gonna be the big baddie at the end. Not saying to make us like him, just to know more than his name

I'm rewatching the songs because they're amazing but I'm always overthinking Rapunzel's lines in "Next Stop Anywhere"
>I wanna break every rule and cross every line

What did she mean by this? Anal?

youtu.be/z2Pj0NvuxkE

Attached: Where is it going?.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

In what respect? There's already a fairly curious disparity between his depictions as an entity merged with/rooted into the ground, and others that show him with tentacles

do you mean going full on redesign and have him look NOTHING like we've seen before?

it's already a miracle they got away with making an official Disney fucking Princess go all dark and do this shit in a canon material.

Attached: you fucked up my arm.gif (400x224, 1.71M)

Well Mulan committed mass murder and it worked out pretty well for her. Just ignore Mulan 2

Attached: f37b77f57004100471c0cb5ce25aa1e5.jpg (736x552, 70K)

Just to subvert our expectations, but in a good non-TLJ way.
Maybe even bring him back and we don't know it's him at first.

Seriously, I'd watch the songs only for the songs. They're sensorial bliss

youtu.be/1AVFBNM0FdU

Attached: cd4ddbfc67554e212c54cae69105d825.jpg (735x564, 62K)

What if it's a Thanos type deal where he does horrible shit, but it's to further a just cause in his own mind?

I'm autistic enough to listen to the soundtracks of S1 and S2 almost all the time while playing vidya, like, I've completed so many towers in Mortal Kombat 11 to the tune of Next Stop Anywhere it's ridiculous.

Would be fun. So Cassandra = Griffito, Zhan Tiri = Thanos, who would Varian be? Josef Mengele?

Attached: p2n49awaWY1ru827bo1_500.png (500x602, 129K)

I wanted to bring up Thanos but I feared I'd be booed, but yes, something like that would work fine.

Hard to pull off if they do. The idea that Zhan Tiri was actually not evil has been passed around of course, but it's a bit hard to hold to that when his disciples are pretty evident baddies themselves

Nah he's someone that was legitimately given some undeserved shit for his mistakes and was really trying with the best intentions but driven to spiteful anger because of their inability to accept it/move on

It's weird on the surface to compare, but he's kind of a Killmonger sort archetypically

Not a comicsfag
But in the MCU, pre-TDW Loki, Ronan, and the Black Order were all under Thanos' employ and they were all sadistic little shits who he seemed fine with existing as long as they helped him further his goal.

Plus, the design doesn't help him. It just screams evil bad guy.

Attached: fingolfin_and_morgoth_by_juliedillon-d7ti5jc.jpg (1200x1047, 265K)

Zootopia exists in the same universe as Tangled and Frozen, but for some reason only the furfags have mastered industrial civilization

Hey kids. It's bookanon again. Had to take a break, but I'm about halfway through Vanishing Village. Harmony Glenn, the titular hamlet is pretty creepy! It was the home of the anonymous Author of the Flynnegan Rider books, and it has a reputation as an artistic community within the swamps. The bog nearby has magical qualities and creates a mild biome for the bayou community. The town has a real Over The Garden Wall/Stepford vibe. Everyone is happy, everyone is chill, everyone knows everyone's names. Including the strangers who just came in on their caravan.

Eugene and Lance are fanboying out to be there, Rapunzel is excited to be around other artists, even Hookfoot is happy to be flexing his dancing muscles. Cassandra is understandably rather suspicious of the place. It's got a very culty vibe, and everything seems to perfect, even the food. Except for a community of bohemian artists, everybody seems pretty amateurish at their chosen field.

explain yourself and don't use shitty easter eggs as evidence.

Proof?

dude, I'm glad you're here, there's some user maybe it's you who said Cass and Raps pseudo-married in Lost Lagoon. Is it something that actually happened even if it was exaggerated by that person? If it is, can you post a screenshot of that page?

Nice to have you back bookanon. So also a YA book? Would you recommend it? Better or worse than Lost Lagoon?

Lesbian suffering is eternal.

Attached: Lesbian_suffering.png (894x503, 422K)

what's funny about Cass' situation is that if* she's a lesbian there's absolutely 0 fucking percent chance that she's getting what she wants thanks to the almighty ever after short and the fact this is a disney princess show we're talking about.

Attached: tumblr_prbcawwylY1w41iwco1_1280.png (1000x1000, 2.57M)

How big would the shirt storm be if Rapunzel revealed herself as bi in the series, accepted Cassandra's confession but still decided to stay with Eugene? Given how many "progressive" shows like to have the token lesbian couple even if it won't have any impact in the story, they may decide to make Punzie accept Cassandra's confession.

Attached: 1557624899163.png (1811x1479, 846K)

They went through the motions of the vow and ritual, and sacrificed their friendship bracelets to the Lagoon. So, more or less!

Picture part 1 of 3

I like it a lot so far. It doesn't have the fanservice or feels of LL, but the story is tighter and easier to get invested in.

If you want a YA series like Tangled, I recommend Deltora Quest and it's follow up series. Lore, action, and a sense of doom few adult novels can even match

Attached: 20190511_233306.jpg (3264x1836, 2.56M)

>How big would the shirt storm
I'm pretty sure the 20 people who watch this show would seeth so hard it would bring Mercury Filmworks down for good.

Part 2 of 3

Attached: 20190511_233331.jpg (3264x1836, 2.53M)

So opposites must attract for there to be peace and to perform the ritual two stones had to "join together like a puzzle" huh. RapsxCassandra scissoring will vanish Zhan Tiri and stop the black rocks for good?

And why is Eugene cucked out of the story so much lately? I want him to have a bigger impact on the plot

>the 20 people who watch this show
It hurts because it's true

Attached: 9d287facdcde6dc19618d44cd769f40a--eugene-oneill-disney-fanart.jpg (700x933, 78K)

Part 3 of 3

Yep. For Rapunzel it's an intense moment of bonding and forging a powerful friendship. For Cass is could be all that and more.

Reminder that they're both standing soaked in their underwear and Cass spent the last dozen chapters seething with jealousy that Rapunzel made another female friend named Dahlia

Attached: 20190511_233339.jpg (3264x1836, 2.29M)

thanks a lot, m8!

Considering Eugene had a pretty important detail to his character drop at the end of S2 and Edmund is now more or less a part of the crew, I assume S3 is gonna center around him a good deal.
>the 20 people who watch this show
Why would you just go and spread lies on the internet like that? There are dozens of us! DOZENS!

>DOZENS!
ok, 24, jeez

Why aren't you guys submitting your pitches to mercury?

mercuryfilmworks.com/submit-a-pitch/

great viewership numbers and advertising awaits!

Some background on Dahlia. She's an artistic young woman who's passionate and idealistic about everything. She and Raps bond briefly over their shared hobbies and vaguely similar personalities, which causes Cass to suffer and seethe. Cass is convinced she's being replaced and Rapunzel will betray the secret of the Lagoon.

Raps reassures her that she is her best friend and always will be. And that Dahlia is honestly pretty obnoxious and only tolerable in short bursts. For some reason being around someone who's always bubbly and optimistic about every fucking thing just really gets under Rapunzel's skin

>For some reason being around someone who's always bubbly and optimistic about every fucking thing just really gets under Rapunzel's skin
girls don't like to share, she has to be the only Manic Pixie Dream Girl in her group, even if she doesn't realize that's why she doesn't like her.

No problem! I'm just happy to discuss this with someone who isn't 9

>and then, Timmy, the lesbian went skinny-dipping with the princess, Timmy are you listening?
>i'm tired, can I go to bed already?

>Be butch girl trying to be a knight
>Be put in charge against your will of babysitting a blonde bimbo
>Discover she's not so bad after all and actively supports your dream unlike everyone else around you that makes fun of it
>Get a raging lesbian boner for the peppiest princess ever
>Go skinnydipping with her in your underwear
>Enter a dark secret cave where no one would hear or see you if you made out
>Enter a sacred marriage ritual
>She is close to you now, in her underwear, the fabric sticking to her body. Showing her soft supple legs, belly, her nipples erect due to the cold and the soft spot between her legs
>Oh Sol you're so aroused right now
>Oh Sol oh Sol she's hugging you. YOU CAN FEEL HER BREASTS AGAINST YOURS!!!
>Throw yourself in the water to cool off and resist the urge to ravage her then and there

Attached: 2462248 - Cassandra Flynn_Rider Rapunzel Tangled Tangled__The_Series.jpg (2300x1000, 153K)

>No you can't! NOW LISTEN HERE YOU LITTLE FAGGOT!. Next page, the lesbian and her friend marry in the cave of wonders. Which must be an euphemism for have sex

That's hilarious. I wonder if she realizes how hypocritical she's being. Then again this is Rapunzel so probably not.

Where's the Dahlia rule34? Does it ever describe what she looks like?

What's your favorite song from the original movie? I think we can all agree that "I See the Light" is the best one, and after that my second favorite is "When will my life begin?"

youtu.be/5eWxEFNQYQo

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 77K)

>when opposites come together in the name of love and goodness, despite their differences, they manifest the ULTIMATE POWER

D E E P E S T L O R E

Attached: 1554648341803.png (1366x716, 918K)

Shiiiieeettt Harmony Glenn just went from Stepford to Jonestown.

As soon as they entered the town, Rapunzel and Eugene were immediately identified as the princess and thief of legend. The village leader Joachim also flatters Eugene by telling him he's the spitting image of Flynnegan, and asks him to star in the play their putting on in a few days. Lance is asked to play Villager #4, who he begins to method act. Cass will play a tree.

The town has weird customs, like only listening to one song and attending Evensing, where each community members daily contributions to the hamlet are measured. Those who meet expectations get a gold star. What happens to those who don't measure up is conveniently excluded. While researching in the town library, a small wooden cottage that Rapunzel adores, they find that nearly all of the Flynnegan Rider books have been heavily redacted or missing pages. Wot?

In this order from most to least favorite (They're all good):
>I See the Light
>When will my life begin (including reprises)
>Healing Incantation
>Something That I Want
>I've Got A Dream
>Mother Knows Best

I'm still mad there isn't an HD version of the official "Something that I want" videoclip online
youtube.com/watch?v=9i7J_xK0ZGM

>Cass will play a tree
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF FEMCELS

Attached: 1549323492429.jpg (1121x1012, 103K)

>Those who meet expectations get a gold star. What happens to those who don't measure up is conveniently excluded

Oh lawd

In related Tangled music videos I must have watched the "count up to 50" video hundreds of times just because of the feels I have for a great majority of those films I still watch it from time to time
youtube.com/watch?v=5gqg3-5srs4

Also the moon has animal symbols? What could it mean? Animal control? Transformation? Or pure death power?

Think Liv from Spider-Verse but in her 20's

I need you niggas to stop sleeping on this
youtu.be/7_mx-Biv0Cc

>Cass will play a tree.
Her suffering knows no end. And I love it!

So what will the play be about? Maybe in the play Flynn kills his lover?

Couldn't even guess, but what DID just occur to me is that the Dark Kingdom was in existence for Demanitus to be aware of an include in his Scroll over a thousand years before

Either there were a lot more Dark Kings and and Queens than we saw in statues and window art, or Darklanders can live fucking ages

>Either being the sundrop's host expanded her lifespan or Eugene's dark genes mean he will outlive Rapunzel by centuries

Aaaaand I just figured out why her and Uncle Monty don't click

It's not fair bros, Tangled should have all the attention Frozen has and more. I find myself wishing sometimes that they crossover both franchises just so that more people pay attention to Tangled.

If the episode hadn't been so disappointed, I would have loved it more.

So far Waiting in the Wings and Ready as I'll Ever Be still rank higher for me.

Huh, so what happens to her? Are they still friendly or did she fuck off somewhere?

Yeah they should cross over and make a GoT style war between Arendelle and Corona.

Attached: battle_princesses_01.jpg (600x913, 246K)

In all aspects other than the biological, Cassandra is male. That is why it is so easy for Rapunzel to manipulate her

Just that it's about Flynnegan Rider. But Eugene can't but notice how unfaithful it is to the source material, and how absolute dogshit the writing is.

She's the paintseller in Corona, so she and Rapunzel are still friendly, they just don't hang. Dahlia didn't really notice the change. She's got issues with social skills and empathy.

I want Rapunzel and Merrill from Dragon Age to meet. Two naive cinnamon rolls with nightmarish death magic they don't understand and suave smart aleck boyfriends! Imagine the suffering!

Attached: 2015-02-14 00.50.51.jpg (236x443, 66K)

>She's got issues with social skills and empathy.
Just like Rapunzel

Attached: 5f3e20dcd2eea402bd8b5889b84d4552.jpg (736x815, 69K)

Fuck off back to Yea Forums, fuck off back to /vg/. Fuck off! To Yea Forums

I like the reprise version of “Mother knows best”.

No need to be rude with the user, m8.
It's not like there hasn't been a good amount of vidya related posts in these threads.

I guess I should fuck off to /lit then too

I think it was fun but just ran out of things to talk about now. I'll just post lewd Rapunzels and Cassandras until the thread is finished or new topics come up.

The feet and fanservice were the only good thing about the island arc. How would you fix it, Yea Forums?

Attached: 1.png (1024x576, 651K)

It's much better than the first one but you need that original version for the second one to work as good as it does.

A little more explanation of the tiny german leafs. The mainland trades with those guys?

user, please don't flood the thread, if you ran out of things to discuss it doesn't mean the rest of us have.

It is more like a the circle of life and death. Sun brings the lives to the world and the moon takes away them when the time is coming to complete the life cycle. It’s perfectly balanced.

a bit triggered they have a made up language for the sapporians but they refer to their own language as English, but I guess they have to keep it simple for the kids.

As all things should be.

Yeah apprently those are magical people like the mini guys from Gulliver's.

Attached: _1080p_gif__tangled___rapunzel_s_feet_2_by_pproky-d93ktnl.jpg (1191x670, 67K)

it feels like a trope but I can't think of any other examples.

Would be kino if the sepratists used it between themselves

Could Rapunzel be considered a blonde bimbo in modern times?

youtu.be/O4MD53S6cns

Attached: dc1dsyt-fdfd0876-632c-4aa2-85dd-21c3edd8e732.png (1736x935, 1.23M)

>Edmund is now more or less a part of the crew
Let's see if he makes it out of the season premier in one piece first.

They probably swap it out for German or French or depending on the translation. Just pretend it's German

I hope if he does, he's fun and relatable. He could fill Hookfoot's role, but I wonder if he'll be as boring

Attached: 1534546333561.jpg (894x894, 103K)

>be Cass
>through hard work and dedication - I am the most badass warrior in Corona (minus dad)
>as soon as he retires all the glory is mine
>suddenly a dashing rouge appears with the princess
>he beats me in every regard
>no problem at least the princess is a retard - finally someone attractive to munch rugs with - and she will always need me in an important position
>great tree happens

calling it now, season 3 will include an episode in which they save the sapporians from some bad guy (could be cass, zhan tiri or some other guy) and they finally make peace with corona.

You know any sane villain would take the offer, rape Cass to oblivion, then after she is mindbroken from the violation, he would force her to watch as Raps getting the same?

She will use it on Cass.

Probably true, they could have at least called it Coronian, though.

Anal already happened between them because Raps don't want kids until marriage. She probably means cucking a certain someone.

Shouldn't Cass also be able to cast the death magic? It seemed like a magic that belonged to the moon part of the powers.

I'm so happy to see /ourcrew/ growing and getting more projects, even if they're capeshit. Seems like lots of people recognized the Tangled art style. Hope they give Tangled a chance.

youtu.be/OgZi7lMV3dY

I hope the don't get cucked out of advertisement again, given it's another mouse property.

True, it only makes sense. Besides, it would be better to watch Rapunzel suffering as she sees her friend break down into a total slut. The same effect couldn't be achieved if you raped Raps first and Cass second.

Attached: Lesbians.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

I think she will be "just" indestructible and can summon rocks around herself. That is why the hurt song will be needed eventually.

I bet so, to maintain her purity she only goes for the backdoor. After all that time spent together I would be surprised if they haven't fucked.

I also wonder what Lance and Hookfoot did to release the pent up desires during all that time. Did they jack one off to Eugene and Raps love making, or to Cassandra when they were bathing? Did girls and guys bathe together?

Attached: tumblr_oyaxwvnooA1tb8alro1_500.jpg (500x369, 36K)

Would you say cass is fucking invincible

Attached: sundowner.jpg (584x622, 118K)

So many painful episodes. If Cassandra really is a lesbian, this is true suffering. Someone kill her already

Attached: Pain.png (880x489, 365K)

In a realistic setting I'd say these are somewhat valid questions but given this is a frigging kids show from disney I'd say the simple answer is none of the characters experience any lust except for cass, just romantic or platonic vanilla love.

the suffering is the best part of the ride. This show wouldn't be such a fun time without good old cassandra screaming internally all the time

But even then one has to wonder. Like, where do they poop? Do they use a bucket just like in old times and throw it away? Or do they dig a hole and take turns?

That's why I wonder what season 3 will be like without her. She was the cynical one of the trio and balanced it all out. Eugene was great in the movie, but I worry the balance will be broken in the next season.

Attached: love_is_love___cassunzel_by_icananas-dcdfnct.jpg (894x894, 45K)

best girl

Attached: 9bf1c30160dae65ead2f95ba9a6aba52.png (1280x1519, 1.05M)

Seeing how Shorty treats food he probably fucks it too. Makes it taste even better.
Lance and Hookfoot disappears a lot from the episodes, they're probably paying a visit to the local prostitutes.

They dig a latrine, obviously.

Raps catching her mother with the servants when

>barefoot nudist
>swings through trees like a natural spiderman
>lived all her life with little contact with humans
>gets along with all animals
Is Raps basically female tarzan?

>stated outright that rapunzel represents corona's half
>the ritual requires the other half from saporia
Wow they really weren't subtle about her secretly being a lost Saporian. Does this mean Cass and Andrew(Hubert) are endgame? That's a letdown.

>Lance and Hookfoot disappears a lot from the episodes, they're probably paying a visit to the local prostitutes.
That makes sense. In the forest would they rub one off to Rapunzel or Cassandra? I mean Raps seems like the obvious choice but Cassandra got such a beautiful toned body.

Attached: Cass3DPD.jpg (1932x2576, 492K)

Wow that's so edgy.

Attached: raps says fuck off.jpg (480x360, 9K)

>Raps catching her mother with the servants when
user Ari is pure, she's sexy as hell but pure like heaven

Attached: images.jpg (400x503, 18K)

Spider Raps was one of my favorite gags in season 2

Surprised there's good quality Arianna fanart. I've found too little of her and Cassandra

Attached: fancy_meeting_you_by_bri_chan-d3e0wvm.jpg (1000x1065, 603K)

Just because she is an "old lady" she still has needs. She is still pure in a sense. She doesn't do vaginal with them just everything else.

Actually Cass gives them handjobs and blowjobs in secret form time to time. Growing up among men she knows very well what happens if they left unattended for a longer period of time.

Damn, she was the group's MVP for that. Bet she did the same for her father's men to keep moral high.

I wonder if she's also in charge of teaching Rapunzel how to properly pleasure Eugene for the wedding or Arianna does that.

Attached: CassandraProud (copy).jpg (1544x625, 94K)

Lance caught oneitis for Adira

Attached: 1534560904739.jpg (631x893, 160K)

>be cassandra
>live in the disney princess universe where everybody is chaste and has no sexual desires of any kind to fill
>somehow you're the only character in this existence who is exempt from this rule, just to entertain the audience with your status as massive cuck
>driven insane with lust and the knowledge that you will never be satisfied
Cassandra is best girl.

Attached: tumblr_p4mxd0MJqK1rsy9rgo1_1280.png (1280x625, 399K)

don't be ridiculous, Ari only does it with her husband

Attached: 3cc343725f5f43a491dc16d5f1998887.jpg (996x1432, 117K)

Being honest, most anons would probably want to kill themselves after a few days in a Disney show.

Then why didn't they have another child in 18 years

It is my dream to live in a Disney show

Cass may be like Mysterio who is from the multiverse in far from home

>Actually believing that and not realizing he's punking everyone with illusions

Quirin settled down with some literal who in a sleepy small town far from home. Anything can happen.

>the Dark Kingdom was in existence for Demanitus to be aware of an include in his Scroll over a thousand years before
Demanitus can read the future. He knew of Rapunzel's role long before she existed. His knowledge of the dark kingdom doesn't require it to exist.

Attached: Rapunzel_tries_on_the_crown.jpg (1920x1080, 348K)

I don't know. Rapunzel was 18 by the movie. She must have masturbated as a teen because raging hormones.

>wow the crown fits
>I must be the princess then ;)

>doesn't see his students turning on him
Good fucking job, he's even more of an idiot with that option

stop twisting events, gothel

>kidnap princess
>call her by her birth name as given by her parents the king and queen
>tell her the true date of her birthday, leading her to think the lanterns are a strange coincidence that eventually gets her to leave the tower
Gothel was truly fucking retarded, wasn't she?

Can you rotate the captures to the correct angles?

There are more references of Spider Raps in the show.

Attached: Rapunzeltopia (9).jpg (1280x720, 75K)

Lance almost tells it on Eugene for trying to have a threesome with twins. They all fuck, Disney or not. Except Cass. Cass just suffers.

I don't think the mouse has balls to let the princesses share their premarital sex experiences openly though there are possibilities that they did.

Attached: RapsWink.gif (260x272, 227K)

happy Ari is happy, say something nice to her

Attached: tumblr_ov1wkpqxx51v9zvfwo2_1280.gif (245x411, 522K)

Attached: cass.webm (360x514, 559K)

Did I thought this fan art looks like Tatsumaki of One Punch Man?

Attached: tumblr_pqbro7ieLS1xp6ra6o1_500.jpg (500x647, 33K)

I dunno, did you?

Raps finding out she's the lost princess by dumbass sun symbols in her art is straight up the dumbest part of Tangled.
Instead of putting two and two together for 'magical blonde baby born because of magic flower and I'm a magical blonde with magic hair'.
"Wow, the song Gothel sings to me LITERALLY starts with 'flower gleam and glow' and the queen had the princess was saved by a magic flower what are the odds."
If Gothel is retarded, Raps is also retarded.

>call her by her birth name as given by her parents the king and queen
Was it her birth name? They just call her the Lost Princess every time they talk about her in the movie, don't they?

>Raps finding out she's the lost princess by dumbass sun symbols in her art is straight up the dumbest part of Tangled.
If you see the beginning, she has seen the sun symbol from the wind chimes and her parents' face when she's baby and the image was stamped into her subconscious memory deeply. The mural in her room of tower is also full the figure with the hidden sun symbol by her unconscious painting. She wore the tiara in front of mirror and She saw the mural of baby herself, the King and Queen in Corona. The sun symbol is indeed the key to awake her deep memory locked inside 18 years ago.

>Was it her birth name? They just call her the Lost Princess every time they talk about her in the movie, don't they?
I've pondered this question for a while and it just now came back me. I went back and checked and yes, in Before Ever After when Frederic is having his PTSD flashback of Rapunzel being stolen he calls out that very name

It feels like oversight by someone adding that detail in, because yeah Gothel KEEPING that name is mad stupid. It's conceivable that Eugene never paid enough attention for the connection to click if the princess' name WAS common knowledge, but there's no logic I can summon to explain Gothel using the same one. Even the absolute bumbling idiot fairies in Sleeping Beauty got it in their skulls to raise Aurora under a false name

>"You'll get your turn, whore."

*cue Shorty casually pulling an arm free from his ropes nearby and raising his hand* "Hey, when's my turn?"

It's probably the King and Queen has named her initially but they never put it open to the public because the princess didn't proceed the coronation yet so Gothel felt safety to keep calling her Rapunzel (or Gothel was too lazy to rename her). As for Gothel still kept her real birthday, it may be because the day of Raps' birth is also the same day of Gothel losing the flower permanently and Gothel didn't want to forget that shameful day so she decided to put that day as her birthday that she can remind herself how she lost the flower every year.

Yeah, that seems like a fuck up or maybe an ab-lib. I guess we'll just have to excuse it as the king's unreliable memory.
I can see Gothel not caring enough to name her anything else though, but I still don't think it's her birth name. I would be hilarious if Raps asked when her birthday was, and Gothel just answered 'the lantern day' while looking at Raps painting of and had a 'oh fuck that's actually the truth' moment. Like the fucking Pea-Tear Gryphon Family Guy moment.

correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Gothel who named her rapunzel?

In the Rapunzel's journal, she got her name from a plant in royal garden.
youtube.com/watch?v=oofAP74Eofk

I thought that scene was her putting two and two together.
It was probably an error on the show. I find hard to believe the royal princess's name was gonna be "turnip".
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Campanula_rapunculus

They probably never got a chance to name her. In those days they'd wait several days before Christening a baby, in case it suddenly died or something. And I got the impression Rapunzel was kidnapped pretty much immediately

In Before Ever After, the King did yell her name when she's kidnapped by Gothel.

Is there a Mega for the entire show?

here you can find all episodes:

>happy lady-in-waiting cass
aside from the end of the bird episode is there another example of cass showing legit happiness? illusions and dreams don't count.

Best we can hope for is a shitty fakeout a la KH3, everyone seemingly die but come back to life after like 5 minutes.

Worst part of the season was having no frederic and no arianna

>Gothel was truly fucking retarded
As narcissists usually are. Still, she did manage to keep a princess locked away for nearly 2 decades so she wasn’t entirely braindead.

are we left to assume after Zhan Tiri's defeat Gothel said fuck it, forgot about him while the other two remained loyal, and went looking for the flower for her own personal gain?
would she have hidden it from Matthews and Sugracha if she had come into contact with them again?

I want her to use it to take down Cass but take herself down in the process.

I still think Cass and Raps will team up to take down Zhan Tiri

yes but they'll battle each other a couple of times during S3 before that, you don't give us SSJ3 and SSB without delivering a fight.

Attached: C028.png (1280x1180, 397K)

give a hug to your mom, user.

Attached: T019.jpg (540x304, 44K)

or keep her in your mind if she's no longer with you.

Attached: T018.png (540x721, 277K)

I think if the third is Gothel she left BEFORE that. Both Sugracha and Tromus were captured by Demanitus and held in the weather machine but the fate (and even if it seems impossible not to be gothel) and identity of the third disciple is yet unknown. Gothel disappearing and letting the others get taken down so she could claim the flower for herself is quite believable, but there's no guarantees yet

the third apprentice's silhouette is so obviously Gothel that I doubt they'll ever bother to spell it out for us, user.

What if my mom was literally a Gothel-tier horrible parent and I got a ton of my worst qualities from her

Attached: Nightmare.jpg (680x329, 36K)

Then I'm really sorry, user.

I hope we get a flashback of her just for the feels.

>tfw see tangled in the theater with family
>mom unironically agrees with gothel throughout the entire movie
I feel that one, user.

Attached: tumblr_pe9geuyd221w605kao1_1280.png (650x700, 206K)

What the actual fuck, were you me? I mean I dunno if "agreed" is the right word in this case but my mom took a certain liking toward her.
Spoiler alert: They were both fucking terrible parents
Thank fuck I left

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 31K)

author of the pic?
that one is beautiful.

>author
Funny way to spell artist. It looks an awful lot like Simons style, but he usually don't put that kind of effort into backgrounds and as far as I know, he only posts on twitter.

it should be obvious by now that there's a ton of foreign anons posting in these threads, not that there's anything wrong with that.

I know, I am one of them. I was just feeling nitpicky. 4chans userbase was ~40% burgers the only time moot ever revealed numbers, so it's not exactly a surprise there's non burgers here.

I usually go into a thread assuming 50/50 Muricans vs Foreigners

Just started watching this and am really enjoying it, but what the fuck was this guy's problem?

Attached: White_Snake.png (350x197, 61K)

snakes are evil, man. didn't you know?

Attached: evil motherfucker.gif (270x188, 1.78M)

>snakes are evil
Take that you meanie!

Attached: 1554983196942.jpg (268x477, 19K)

Erh, take that back. Fuck.

Attached: 1554990065871.jpg (711x476, 26K)

it looks so fucking pissed

Tsunderes, man. Gotta be careful

In Disney all animals from elephants to tardigrades are sentient, if not sapient like Pascal and Max. I guess the snake was a psychopath

>hating on snek
You monster.

Attached: 1554969192523.jpg (480x480, 71K)

He was hungry.

This, but from the perspective of Pascal and Raps he looked evil as fuck. If you were being hunted by wolfs they would also seem evil to you but from an outside perspective they would look just like doggos.

Attached: tumblr_p8p3kv6Jbk1x52sn0o1_540.png (540x786, 211K)

Chris is based and wholseomepilled

Attached: our showrunner.jpg (1079x3572, 1.36M)

I like how he just retweets whatever crazy/stupid theory people post.

Being completely realistic here, I don't think we're going to get the episodes before November, when Disney+ launches.
I'm saying this, not to take part in the annoying conversation of taking a break from the threads or not, but so that everyone here can temper their expectations a little bit and maybe take it easy with the regularity and commitment to the threads.
It's ok to have threads for whatever dumb reason and it's also ok to let them die before the dump limit.

When the fanbase is that small, he can kind of afford to.

*bump limit

I don't think anyone here really thinks so given how it wasn't on the launch lineup Disney provided, just offhandedly confirmed in a "What's to come" sort of thing at their presentation.
People here are just very dedicated autists for better and for worse.

That wasn't a theory though, he said in an interview that Arianna was named after his daughter.

I wan't talking about the pic, I was talking about Chris' twitter in general.

What is Cassandra even gonna do with her new evil hair powers? It just ends with her stealing them.

I know it would be very anti climactic if she just took her new evilized self and went back to her usual routine but I don't think there's anything suggesting she has some other plan.

>What is Cassandra even gonna do with her new evil hair powers?
throw magic rocks at raps while being fucking invincible.
meanwhile Raps will throw tactical nukes at Cass while protecting herself with her hair.
It'll basically be a metapod vs metapod episode but with more explosions and cute girls.

Rapunzel pretty much admired Cassandra from the moment she met her. She thought that a woman struggling against societies expectations to achieve her own dream was just the coolest shit. And that's why Rapunzel doesn't pull any strings to make her a guardsmen. She knows its Cass's dream and it would lose value if it was just handed to her

wrong, he fucking chased pascal down a waterfall, then up a tower, then after failing to kill him held a grudge and tried to kill him a decade later.

Those are not the actions of somebody that was just hungry

Anyone else think Cass has been corrupted? As in she's not acting with a clear mind because some outside force, probably from whatever was in that door, has infected her?

Cass always wanted to make her father proud, and was a pretty lawful person. She has always been judgemental of Eugene and all of his friends like Lance because of their association with crime. Her dream was to be in the royal guard and enforce the law to keep the kingdom safe.

So taking the moonstone and becoming a villain doesn't really line up with the morals we know from her at all. I think it's more than her just being convinced, something has corrupted her heart. I wouldn't be surprised if Gothel possessed her or something.

Attached: tumblr_oyeyw0N5ww1rk7l01o2_1280[1].jpg (1024x1280, 280K)

that would be a lame plot twist, Cass gradually turning against Rapunzel is a far more interesting development

It's always possible the door had some fuckery going on and that the Moonstone amplified negative emotion. But there's been more than enough there to support that this was mostly Cass's decision.

I think Cass looks so happy also in her lyrics of the music video Next Stop Anywhere.
youtube.com/watch?v=z2Pj0NvuxkE

>Raps is a nudist

Oh sure. Getting her medal, frolicking with Rapunzel in the pilot, teaching her to prank, etc

She may have had her hang ups but while in Corona she was in a far better spot emotionally than the outside and even then she really only started to get mad after Tree and outright weirdo after the House

Hey man, you already wrote that at least twice already.

It could also have been Rapunzel herself who corrupted her. As many pointed out, it was weird that she refused to take off her armor for any reason. The hurt incantation may have kept corrupting her until it reached her heart and killed her. That would add desperation to save her life that the door could exploit.

No we're all pretty much in agreement that whatever happened behind the door was like the copypasta. Cass sees stuff and makes a choice. She isn't under any coercion

Her part also comes completely out of nowhere.

I think what happened behind the door is probably the last straw that destroyed Cass' mind. I guess her subconscious memory of her childhood has been awaken like how Rapunzel figured out her identity by the sun symbol. Cass discovered her real parents are separatist of Saporia and they were executed by Corona guards, then Cass was adopted and raised by Captain. Cass understands her identity of Saporia would make her impossible to join the guards and seek her glory by serving in Corona forever. In addition, her pain of withered hand reminded she has nothing owing to Rapunzel anymore. She feels her life was cheated by Corona and decided to find her own destiny whatever it takes.

Who does Chris work for? Mercury, Disney or is he an external who'll basically go unemployed after the show ends?

The only thing I don't like about that theory is that the whole Saporia thing was only brought up for one episode a whole season ago, it has no weigth for the viewers.
>oh, those guys, who were they again?

Their symbol popped up again on that magic book, and was featured in Lost Lagoon.

>Lost Lagoon
user, nobody read the Lost Lagoon.
also, what magical book?
with the amount of foreshadowing this series has, if they were THAT important to the plot they would have been referenced a bit more than one episode across 2 entire seasons.

>Zachary Levi in the chat on Chris' tiny little unboxing livestream he did for like 30 viewers
Absolute fucking Chad

Attached: 1530675858562.png (450x250, 34K)

when was this, giga-satan?

If she was corrupted or changed, that would be very easy and disappointing. =/

Few hours ago, the vod is on Chris's instagram. He answers some questions but it's mostly him unboxing Academy screeners.

>Cass understands her identity of Saporia would make her impossible to join the guards

Balls. She was raised all her life in Corona by a Coronan guard, took down an infiltrator OF the saporian cause to boot

>also, what magical book?
Presumably he means the book with info on the memory wand they found

But I don't think you ought to assume we're flat done with that storyline. From Painter's Block on, it took us until the Great Tree to get any particular new references to Zhan Tiri and Mirror episode to meet another disciple

got it, shame I can't into this instagram thing, I barely understand twitter, still based move by Zach.

>But I don't think you ought to assume we're flat done with that storyline.
Oh, I don't think that at all, they were brought up, the show like its foreshadowing so it's obvious they'll return in season 3 for one or more episodes to close that storyline, I'm just saying that for the Cass thing it would make no sense to go this amount of episodes without even mentioning them if they were to play a major role on her motivations for betrayal.

In the episode of her erasing Raps' memory, she read the recipe book with Saporia emblem for the reverse potion. It's pretty like a foreshadowing of her identity combining the clue in episode "Under Raps". And I think the theory of her Saporia background is much more convincing than "she is a daughter of Gothel" thing.

Attached: Rapunzel Day One 12.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

Rapunzel's a hippie and a nudist girl

Wouldn't it make sense for her to know saporian given she did a whole cover operation to bring down a saporian spy? That part with the book could more like a nod, but I'll give you credit now that I see that pic it could also be foreshadowing of things to come.

Everything I hear about Zach ever tells me he's absolutely based. I'd imagine he has a "James Woods and Hades" type relationship with Eugene in that if Disney ever uses the character in some material no matter how small, he'll gladly volunteer to reprise his role just because he genuinely enjoys playing it so much.

well folks, it was fun.

Attached: T005.jpg (500x642, 101K)

As we descend into the abyss I'd like to remind everyone that
VARIAN FUCKING SUCKS

Is she the biggest cuck of all?

in her own universe, sure.

>>Nobody read Lost Lagoon

Excuse you? Don't lump us in with your lazy illiterate ass

Hi guys, it reached the bump limit and I've started a new thread here.

It's a generalization.
You can't just bring up things form your expanded material and expect the mainstream public to get it, you can reference it and wink at the people who consumed it but if you want to fully utilize it you have to reintroduce it.
It's one of the reasons if they ever make a Tangle 2 theatrical film they cannot use much stuff from the series, because it is expanded material that most people didn't watch.

Or if you have the download link of full digital version of Lost Lagoon novel.

God I hate him so much. I hate him more than those shitty fucking birds.

Attached: freebird_gals_by_cozmicpandawolf_dci7kp7-fullview.jpg (1024x640, 89K)

Guys don't bump the new thread. Let it die and wait till Sunday. NoGeneralAnon is a fag but better safe than sorry

This exists?

Well, I kind of did too, Gothel could easily work as a metaphor for an overprotective parent. Also, she was just too lovable to hate.

You can read it for free on Overdrive. All you need is a library card