When will we see live action Darkseid?

When will we see live action Darkseid?

Attached: 6622388-6068292-sean-ray-darkseid-final02_1000.jpg (1000x646, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IFZr6wrSgKI
youtube.com/watch?v=XIt9YAj54gE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Too late, everyone is gonna call him a Thanos ripoff

_I_ am live action Darkseid.

Never. Too busy focusing on irrelevant characters like BoP, Suicide Squad, Shazam etc instead of Superman, Batman and JL

NEVER!

>Marvel cucks DC out of doing big team up movies
>Marvel cucks DC out of using Darkseid
>Marvel cucks DC out of doing the multiverse

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES, THIS IS MY LAST RESORT

I almost want to say never because of Thanos is just such a behemoth of a cultural icon now.

This. Thanos is a huge name nowadays, Darkseid will sadly not be able to compare to Thanos. I never thought I would see the day in which the world mourns and loves Iron Man and ignores and dislikes Superman. Not gonna lie, this timeline isn't even that bad. It is honestly cool how big these dudes became and watching them appear every second social media post is something special. I am pretty hyped that comic books and shit are becoming more mainstream then they already were. No more "Big Bang Theory" mockery, we are in big leagues bois. Cultural icon tier

Worst time line ever.

The way DC is going, my hope is never.

And if we ever do, I hope he's a MASSIVE departure from the comics. I'm talking, like, two Thanoses of difference, at least.

The thing is, Darksied has never been a good villain. He doesn't even have anything iconic to latch onto, like Thanos's Infinity Gauntlet story. He always comes off as either the compulsory *final boss because we have literally nothing else to do* character, or the playground rules "You can't hurt me because I say so" character. He doesn't even have a fucking personality.

Sadly you have this shmuck to thank for making sure Darkseid will never see the light of day again.

Attached: zack-snyder-getty-510x600.jpg (510x600, 44K)

But people know who darkseid is though. He’s been in countless shit from movies to cartoons and video games. Hell even brainiac has more star power

Attached: 52741083-B195-41F3-8519-F748C4297467.gif (540x540, 1.35M)

They should do fucking Batman Beyond and make it their Ironman

I'm a Marvelfag so I dont know much about DC. Isn't Darkseid just evil incarnate who's after the Anti-Life Equation?

What's so bad about that?

Never, Thanos has become a pop culture icon on the level of Shrek
youtu.be/IFZr6wrSgKI

>Thanos is just such a behemoth of a cultural icon now.
Disingenuous. The movie he was in was popular. The infinity gauntlet is highly memeable. Thanos himself is just a big purple guy. His motivation is a bastardization of the comics, which was something that actually made him a unique character in Marvel comics history. MCU Thanos isn't an icon. Darth Vader is an icon. MCU Thanos is a meme.

>He doesn't even have anything iconic to latch onto
>I'm a Marvelfag so I dont know much about DC. Isn't Darkseid just evil incarnate who's after the Anti-Life Equation?

Darkseid is a dictator of his own planet with a league of trained assassins and warriors (who weren't invented within the last 5 years in order to exist in a movie. The Female Furies existed for decades and have a rich history). He rules a hellish planet and is the cause of untold suffering, but his people still genuinely praise him as their God and savior. The story of Apocalypse and New Genesis is literally an epic tale on the same scale as an Ancient Greek epic. You could have a trilogy of films based solely on the war between those two planets. Theres plenty of genuine material there, more than simply "muh overpopulation! SNAP!"

do you think normies give a shit about that or even know about it? normies have no fucking clue who Darkseid is, but they know who Thanos is, because he's everywhere

Don't mention cartoons or games because back in the day people actually thought Spider Man had organic webshooters even though in cartoons and video games he had mechanical webshooters

>MCU Thanos isn't an icon. Darth Vader is an icon. MCU Thanos is a meme.
youtube.com/watch?v=XIt9YAj54gE

lmao
I think you're just mad because people think of Thanos as the villain of the decade while no one gives two shits about Darkseid, sorry DC boi, you lost

The dceu is dead.

Superman and Batman quit. Wondy has one movie left. Suicide Squad has one movie left. Flash and Cyborg will never get their movies.

Thanos is above Darth Vader level now, you can't even be an icon in today's age without also being a meme

The problem is, even among the New Gods, Darkseid is the least interesting part of them.

And his move from Cosmic DC's Tragic Underworld character to Ultimate Badguy of the Justice League is very much a downgrade for him.

You COULD do a Justice League movie where he's the main villain, but it would HAVE to be after an entire trilogy of New Gods movies, AND he'd need a complete overhaul in personality, motivations, and reason for being in the movie

Marvel is above Star Wars right now, and that's mainly due to how much of a disaster Star Wars has become

I'd agree with you on the Vader thing. Thanos is more of a meme than an icon, and is simply more popular right now due to endgame hype not wearing down yet. Considering how Vader has more years on him, I wouldn't say he's been surpassed.

I mean, they tried to do Superman, Batman and JL. They were building up to a Darkseid plot. It's just that those movies sucked so they kind of dropped it.

>normies have no fucking clue who Darkseid is
>what is jlu and Injustice 2

>Being this retarded
Even normies know darkseid

>I hope he's a MASSIVE departure from the comics. I'm talking, like, two Thanoses of difference, at least.
Just use True Darkseid and make him a multiversal threat.

no they don't you fucking idiot
>hurr muh cartoon
Shut up

>delusional dc boi

>hurr durr play injustice

actual normies never played that shit, normies actually thought spider man officially had organic webbing, for years

I'm sure you watched Endgame because that's just how lemming-like you've become for Disney media. Tell me. How was Thanos a unique character at the pinnacle of MCU's 10+ years? What was his personality like in Endgame? How was he represented?

None of that is normie shit at this point, though. The best you can get is "Darkseid? Wasn't he that one guy that Superman fought in that one cartoon? Yeah I think I remember something like that when I was a kid"

>actual normies never played that shit
>one of the best selling fighting games
How retarded are you?

>you only watched movie cuz you're a disney drone

sorry man but I stopped reading right there

>video games
>normie shit

i said actual normies, not nerds, actual normies only play CSGO or any other flavor of the month multiplayer game

>normies actually thought spider man officially had organic webbing, for years
This shit was annoying

Right. No argument. That figures.

Attached: 452D12BB-DF65-4AE9-B576-42750675DADC.gif (360x202, 1.58M)

>I am pretty hyped that comic books and shit are becoming more mainstream then they already were
nope only live action film adaptions are

>But people know who darkseid is though. He’s been in countless shit from movies to cartoons and video games. Hell even brainiac has more star power
you don't know enough normies then. I have normie friends who don't know anything outside of live action films. Even something like Batman: The Animated Series is some obscure forgotten cartoon to them

>no one gives two shits about Darkseid
Not true. A lot of people know who Darkseid is now and how powerful he is compared to Thanos.
>see Darkseid vs Thanos Death Battle

But Thanos is his own thing now. Darksied will just be angry spaceman. Even the comics are averse to getting into the whole "separate dimension" thing and the idea of anyone cheering at Cavill's world of cardboard speech is laughable.

I think Cavill looked like a perfect Superman but he never ever seemed really into the role to me

are you implying the people who watch those videos are normies? I'm here and I don't even watch those videos, they don't even show up on my recommended and the only time I see them is here on this board
If you're this hurt about people not knowing your purple space monster then why don't you do an experiment and ask people your age who Darkseid is and who Thanos is, the result will most likely enrage you more

>what is apex and fornite

Attached: F7E6E79B-88EB-4F08-961C-F4310C0F5629.jpg (640x479, 58K)

Just build him up with a New Gods trilogy, most of the interesting shit about him was in the source material like Hunger Dogs.

Found the tilted SW fan

>Netherrealm
>not Normie shit
Still, Darkseid is barely in Inj2 and Justice League was 16 years ago.

I think he should be in more movies than New Gods. He needs to be established as being a part of Superman's rogues and maybe have him fight Dr Fate or something. Show that he truly is the DCU's big bad. I think he needs a few 'big' movies before whatever Final Crisis would be, Thanos almost feels wasted starring in one movie and then being killed off immediately in the next one.

user, you need to accept the fact that Darkseid isnt as mainstream as you'd want him to be.

Theres actually a large group of normies who watch movies but dont play videogames

In the event that Darkseid does get a bigscreen adaptation, he'll just be DC's Thanos

>>>>>>>>In the event that Darkseid does get a bigscreen adaptation, he'll just be DC's Thanos
>millions of people know who he is
>reee normies don’t know

Attached: 9016F17A-9CE2-4FD7-988E-1CDC38735FE9.gif (379x216, 1.98M)

DC still has one thing they can do. One last hope.
Make good movies.

>go to the movies to see The Great Darkness Saga because in my reality DC started making good movies
>Darkseid shows up
>someone in the audience yells LOOK IT'S THANOS
>overweight guy with terrible acne gets up from his seat two rows down and starts lecturing him about how "ackhyually, Darkhsheid predatehsh Thanohsh"
Yes. Quite.

Thanos was unique because there was nuance to him. He was basically a big guy with big goals, his plan was retarded but it was his resolve to fulfill that plan that made people invested in him. Compare him to Steppenwolf who most forgot even existed

Yeah, but New Gods would be a good start to establish him as something more than just "Superman's rogue that looks like Thanos", which is why getting the hack who directed A Twinkle In Time to adapt Kirby's works is a fucking dumb idea.

>He doesn't even have anything iconic to latch onto
>He doesn't even have a fucking personality.
He does, in both the original source and the JL cartoon as a calm, collected warlord.
>or the playground rules "You can't hurt me because I say so" character.
which is funny because he's been a jobber for years until Morrison stopped it.

Marvel never cucked DC in anything. Marvel simply doesn't exist as a company, there is only mouse.
Also it wasn't even mouse who killed DC, it was WB.

>everything about him is retarded by he is big guy you know xD
Fucking hell, absolute state of mouseshills

That's why we enter the Worlds of DC, where we can see plethora of DC characters having their own movies.
Shazam opened doors to Multiverse.

At this point, I'm sick of seeing Darkseid as a JL villain. I'd only be happy to see him if he was the villain of a self-contained Fourth World series where he dies at the end against Orion

No, I'd much prefer if we got this guy as the big bad of the DC film franchise instead

Attached: Anti-Monitor.jpg (1058x1600, 633K)

This. Mouseshills will never comprehend the true charisma and glory of a villain like Jared Leto's Joker.

Attached: images.jpg (764x401, 24K)

DC movies are shit, he would just be ruined in the normies mind.
I hope he never gets one.

He's so lame though.
Give me Starro.

Warners will screw it up like they do everything else
There should have been a New Gods movie first before ever introducing Apokalips and Darkseid which would be worthy of a Justice League movie
And that could only happen after a couple movies set up the universe
What do they do?
Straight to Justice League, straight to Darkseid, straight to some ranting incoherently about motherboxes
completely different motivation and intention
and then there is the whole final war of the new gods thing

And it would be SO EASY to do a New Gods movie
Scott and Barda flee to Earth and are pursued by the Furies
Orion goes to Apokalips and from there to Earth following reports on Anti-Life Equation research
Middle act cuts back and forth between Scott and Barda in hiding, Orion with the humans he freed on Apokalips searching for who sent them
And both being pursued
The two plots converge at the end with both groups fighting their respective antagonists
When suddenly its all interrupted by the Justice League
Next movie is the big Justice League movie against Darkseids invasion

merge the anti-monitor with starro

Explain.

Attached: Jesus Christ how horrifying.png (440x375, 295K)

Yes, in Ava Duvernay's New Gods movie.

WB honestly seems like they're run by Chimpanzees with typewriters. Seriously, when a director comes to you, and they offer to make a balls-to-the-wall crazy-imagery sci-fi movie, and you can look at their filmography and see that they already made a balls-to-the-wall crazy-imagery sci-fi movie, and it was shit, why do you green-light their project? Why do you walk into a situation where all the elements are there for a disaster, and then push forward? They must be making decisions completely randomly.

To this day, I maintain Starro the Conqueror should have been the villain of the first Justice League movie.

I'm with you.

Yawn

how will Warners remodel the next Batman movie to make like Marvel just as they have with Aquaman and Shazam?

Close. The CEO just got fired for trading roles for sex.

No they don't. Normies know Luthor at best.

just portray him as an actual personification of totalitarianism rather than the softspoken meditative villain he is now and nobody will mistake the two.

feeling on the psychic energy of the misery he creates

>Shave my beard? For this shit? lol

Attached: HenryCavill-920x584.jpg (920x584, 59K)

Probably in Ava DuVernay's New Gods movie. I hope they adapt classic Darkseid and not fucking nu52 'Seid. And I hope he's a fascistic leader who wants to control everything for the sake of his own ego.

Not necessarily. They can definitely differentiate him from Thanos by making him less sympathetic. Not to mention movies like Aquaman against Black Panther mean that audiences don't give a shit if a property or character or story is similar to another, as long as it has soul and passion poured into it.

no, not that. The way he acts.
He always stands around calm, or sits calm, like aman content with what he has.
In totalitarian regimes people have to constantly walk on eggshells, because saying the wrong thing means that you and your whole famile get imprisoned, tortured and probably killed. And the more you rise in power the more danger you're in because you stand out more. He should look dangarous, always on the brink on violence.
As a god of conquest his body language should represent action, brutal and violent, barely contained but ready to be unleashed at any momet.

I'm thinking....bring back Starro

>bring back Starro
>get to have the other heroes fight Superman for a reason
It solves all problems.

I have absolutely no faith whatsoever in DC to do justice to a live-action Darkseid. That being said, I would absolutely squeal with glee to see the entire populace of Apokolips shouting DIE! DIE! DIE FOR DARKSIDE! at maximum volume on the big screen.

Attached: 1482170302149.jpg (480x360, 47K)

So who would Yea Forums get to play Darkseid? I'd go with Hugh Keays-Byrne, who played Immortan Joe in Mad Max: Fury Road. Every time he was on screen, I just kept on thinking, "That guy is Darkseid as fuck."

Attached: immortan joe.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Michael Ironside. It could be nobody else.

Attached: 1492397147666.jpg (555x644, 31K)

>Michael Ironside
I love the man but he's getting old now. Dude's almost 70.

Look at Clint Eastwood

It's not like he's getting action roles these days.

i guarantee they do not

You know what, after looking it up on Wikipedia, turns out Hugh Keays-Bryne is actually 71, kek.

seething

>DLC when Doctor Fate, Blue Beetle, Black Adam Firestorm are apart of the base roster

We will, via TV and Streaming.

Winter is the Crisis on Infinite Earths. The consequences of which are said to be felt across the CW tv properties but I’d wager it will be felt on Netflix and DCUniverse as well.

And I have a thought. An otherwise throw away scene on one show nestled safely on Netflix where none would suspect it. One of the Earths otherwise minimally afflicted by the Crisis, no matter how much I want Tom Ellis and Matt Ryan to chew scenery as John and Lucifer together.

The elevator to the Penthouse from Lux opens, Lucifer Morningstar returning to his expensive demesne from whatever case or personal revelation has just happened episodically or from his now tighter on Netflix Over Arc. There is someone large in the dark sitting comfortably in one of his chairs.

“I never did follow through on that idea if locking the elevator, did I? Oh well, can I help you or otherwise convince you to get out of my home?” Questions the Devil, annoyed.

The figures eyes light in the Dark as they rise and step forward. A complete clash with the show’s established aesthetic save for Lucifer’s own devil face. A massive craggy figure in a simple tunic like in Kirby’s base design...or model him after his initial human hosted appearance in 7 Soldiers and 52 as the master of the darkside club?

“As only you can, King of Hell. Darkseid has need of knowledge forgotten, clarity and perspective on his own desire. And then he shall be on his way,”

Pretty much. They would have to drum up something like simply destroying half of planet earth itself

People still like Superman, he’s just having problems in movies,

Never

Turn him into a Hannibal Lecter of sorts. Normies eat that kind of thing. Be present in almost every team up as a necessary evil. Turning him into a brawler was DC's mistake in recent years.

Fighting is beneath Darkseid, he's a god. They can make him fight as long as the enemy is the Anti-Monitor or a bunch of Starros invading Apokolips.

Have his hand behind his back at all times or make him sit full manspread.

Darksied schemes.

>Tom Ellis and Matt Ryan to chew scenery as John and Lucifer together.
If it's too good to be true, it will never happen, as much as I love Tom Ellis despite being so different from the source material.

>Turning him into a brawler was DC's mistake in recent years.
>Fighting is beneath Darkseid, he's a god. They can make him fight as long as the enemy is the Anti-Monitor or a bunch of Starros invading Apokolips.
>Have his hand behind his back at all times or make him sit full manspread.
I'm down with all this, except I think he SHOULD fight the entire Justice League in the end, but it should be clear that it's a very last resort and make the fight scene creative somehow so that he's not just throwing punches all day. Maybe remember that he actually has a ton of powers aside from his strength and his Omega Beams (which can do more than just disintegrate people), and also have them defeat him in creative ways, taking inspiration from Final Crisis.

I'd love Ironside to voice him again. I hate the generic deep af gravely monster voice he had in JL War. Also, I'd be fine with him not being massively big either. Like maybe standing a head and a half taller than Superman (who is 6'4). Big but not massive.

Before IW/EG ever came out I liked the idea of Darkseid gathering the Anti-Life Equation so he can remake the universe entire and give it the order he believes it must have, and also involve the Source Wall somehow. Shame that can be done now given Thanos went full Mad Titan and ranted about wanting to also remake the entire universe in EG.

>Shame that can be done now given Thanos
Give him Thanos' shtick and make him obsess over death but not as a lover but his hunt for The Black Racer.

You're getting punches and laser beams for the final fight and you're going to like it.

What was Darth Vader's personality in the original SW movies? He was a generica bad guy who kills henchmen for their failures. His only moment is when he repents. His triumph was design and mistery.

I'm not sure how they would able to make him something that's not too similar to Thanos and give him a storyline that makes him out to be something other than a basic villain trying to take Earth
They won't be able to match Thanos basically

Yeah, the casting was never the problem. What made all those movies suck was poor direction, poor writing, and everything being motivated by what the marketing committee wanted. They imitated those Christopher Nolan movies in the most superficial, clumsy way possible. The Dark Knight movies aren't even super dark. They try to make Batman and his foes more believable/realistic, which also happens to be making things darker. But they're not shot dark; there's plenty of color and light in most scenes. There's still humor and levity in the dialogue. That one with the Joker is all about humanity defying his cynical beliefs by being capable of doing good, and Batman's convictions being tested but always doing what's right anyways.

Yeah the Anti Life equation has just as much meme potential as the IG.

>There will never be a ripped James Earl Jones as Darkseid

I would also accept Philicia Rashad as granny goodness.

>whataboutism
Pitiful.

The solution is to go all in on him being a cosmic, totalitarian dictator with very, very few redeeming qualities (namely, that he once loved a woman as Uxas and has genuine respect for Orion at least). otherwise making him as unsympathetic as possible, but at the same time, just making him as impressive and memorable as possible. People will forgive a two-dimensional villain like the Joker in TDK if they represent more abstract forces or ideals and if the performance is memorable enough. Just make him cool and badass as fuck.

Especially after Stepenwolff disaster

They know him as grey Mongul

As does the emotional spectrum.

Kathy Bates or fucking bust.

Attached: 1489972812535.jpg (392x372, 39K)

>The problem is, even among the New Gods, Darkseid is the least interesting part of them.
Even as someone who's a huge fan of the New Gods, Darkseid is LITERALLY the most interesting and best out of all of them. There's a reason Jim Starlin's editor just told him to rip him off instead of Metron.

Normalfags don't know who Mongul is either

He's yellow Darkseid, right?

>cosmic, totalitarian dictator with very, very few redeeming qualities ... otherwise making him as unsympathetic as possible, but at the same time, just making him as impressive and memorable as possible.
So pretty much Thanos?
Thanos with eyebeams?

She definitely has the look, I don't know if the voice fits though.

>Darkseid
Blue Thanos
>Mongul
Yellow Thanos
>Rogol Zaar
Literally who?

>guh those normalfags don't know how to google characters gnn no one remembers shows that were on in the 90s and 2000s uh guh only the deep web of Yea Forums knows characters and comic books
This is how you idiots sound

Eventually, but whether that's good or bad who's to say. It's not like the JL has any other universe ending threats that could be put on screen.

Thanos was way more sympathetic and at least felt like he was doing the right thing. Darkseid should be almost totally unsympathetic.

Why is he the most interesting?

He's the center of the entire New Gods conflict. Without Darkseid, there is no story to tell. He's also the one with the MOST depth despite the simplicity of the character, in what he represents. He's also one of the best visually with one of the most unique powers in cape comics.

What about all that weird meta-Morrison shit? The Gentry?

Attached: 4562702-3316497435-tumbl.jpg (421x640, 155K)

>An unsympathetic sociopath bent on reshaping the universe in his image
That's just the 2014 Thanos
Also sorta the MCU Ronan and normies didn't really resonate with him

Ronan also had a boring voice and no memorable lines. You can have a villain who's two-dimensional without being boring. Again, just look at TDK Joker.

Actually I don't think that's a good comparison
The TDK Joker had an ulterior motive behind his method: he was waging war against the system.
And I think that in it's makes him slightly sympathetic

>They imitated those Christopher Nolan movies in the most superficial, clumsy way possible. The Dark Knight movies aren't even super dark. They try to make Batman and his foes more believable/realistic, which also happens to be making things darker. But they're not shot dark; there's plenty of color and light in most scenes.
This feels like DC in general (outside of comics, I suppose).
Like, compare Injustice to any of the Marvel fighting games.

When the stench Snyder left behind is finally gone from the DCEU

They tried but Synder fucked everything up with his shitty vision

More star power than what? An average normie is way dumber than you think, they will not know about Darkseid and Brainiac

When we get to the Fourth World saga when Star Wars loses its thunder.

Attached: AlexRoss_NewGods.jpg (1500x826, 377K)

I watched all cartoons and even I don't who the fuck Darkside is.

>a Thanos ripoff
Thats why mongul will never make it.

If you watched DCAU Superman or Justice League or Super Friends then you'd probably know who he is.

Just make him vaporize people with laser beams. That will make him meme worthy. :V

>he thinks normies know Mongul

This, but they wont be wrong to call him that. DC Studios will probably compromise the character and attempt to make him Thanos 2.0 on purpose.

>Like, compare Injustice to any of the Marvel fighting games.
>Marvel's fighting games get to be bright, colorful, and have a 'comic booky' vibe and presentation
>characters get all sorts of hype supers
>literally the game that pioneered the tag/assist fighter
>characters are exaggerated and stereotyped versions of their classic interpretations, which is always fun
>character animations are some of the coolest, well-animated, and iconic in fightan history
>series has a well-known history of having fantastic music, some of it iconic even
>meanwhile, Injustice is edgier than the kid who dressed in all black, would constantly talk about blood and serial killers, and would threaten to shoot up the school in middle school
>tries way too hard to be 'cinematic'
>gameplay is fun but not as much as MAHVEL
>characters mostly don't act a fucking thing like the source material
>animation is a fucking joke
>music is completely forgettable
I mean, Injustice is fun, I'll give it that. But fuck, if I'm not let down as a massive DC fan.

If he likes the Black racer so much, why not kill himself? And that sounds like fujobait 2bh.

Marvel vs Capcom was shit game with nothing good in it at all

Attached: 4CA06FDE-6721-44AF-A6E0-775A831746FC.jpg (750x836, 135K)

Supposedly, Infinite's gameplay was actually bretty gud. It was literally everything else about it that people didn't like.

bump

Also because Thanos's quotes are fucking great. Actually alot of the MCU quotes are. I don't fucking trust the people behind "Save Martha" and "Tell do you bleed? You will" to be able to compete.

I’ve always liked marvel but I grew up a DC kid and I would do anything to go to the timeline where DC reigns again

I would be okay with this since SW always ripped off a lot of concepts from the New Gods anyway.

I want people to like Darkseid how they like Darth Vader.

Go up to a random person and ask them who was the main bad guy of Tekken 3 (a game that has sold more than Injustice). Fuck off, retard.

He was suppose to appear in Justice League but was cut

Foolishness user, foolishness

There was one thing that was absolutely great about it

Attached: Ah the yamato now that was a good sword.jpg (1024x576, 61K)

>Star wars more popular than marvel
>darth vader more popular than Thanos

your opinion is as good as a fucking toilet, mate

nobody cares about fucking Nu-Wars and manchildren sharting all over theaters.

> (a game that has sold more than Injustice). Fuck off, retard.
>Tekken was released 25 years ago
>injustice was released 6 years ago
Hmmmm

Now that DC has clearly given up on a cohesive shared universe, and instead seems to just be doing weird shit, maybe we could get some kind of New Gods political epic without any of the Earth capes

I vote “hopefully never” too, because it’ll be the modern, invincible rock monster version of Darkseid and not the one Kirby created. Everyone ignores the most interesting aspect of the character, the fact that he’s a bitter, dissipated old man with far less strength than he once had.